Kate and Sawyer What make me a Skater?

BeautifulLover posted on Mar 24, 2011 at 05:04PM
I dont’ think there’s really one moment that turned me into a “Skater”, when the show started I was such a fanboy that I really didn’t care about ships. Obviously I’ve always preferred Skate from day 1 but I didn’t define myself as a shipper. I absolutely loved their first kiss, the I never made me realize how beautiful and deep they were. But it was in the fireside scene when he tries to apologize with her, that intensity in their eyes, the way he tells her he’s got nothing worth staying for on that island and how speechless it left her that made me think ” Oh my god, those two like each other so much!! GET TOGETHER ALREADY!” And the moment when Kate is desperately looking for a message in a bottle by Sawyer, admitting with a nostalgic voice ” We didn’t… I didn’t say goodbye” and then the moment were Sawyer returns all sick and half-dead, the way she took care of him and how she just wouldn’t leave his side, how sweet she was with him…well that’s was the point of no return for me. It made me ship them so hard like I’ve never did with any other couple on television.
I dont’ think there’s really one moment that turned me into a “Skater”, when the show started

Kate and Sawyer 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SaintsHero said…
heart
I love their connections they are really perfect match for eachother..
I wish we could continue the series and change the ending.. Im still hoping they end - up together :D