Katekyo Hitman Reborn! KHR Latest Manga~ [SPOILER ALERT!]

kakukun posted on Aug 31, 2012 at 11:25AM
Here's where you can post (or rant) about the latest chapter of KHR~!
Please state whatever chapter you're talking about ^^
last edited on Aug 31, 2012 at 11:30AM

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kakukun said…
worried
I'll start~ ^^

Chapter 399

NOOO! I can't take it anymore! DX First Xanxus, then Squalo then Byakuran, then Xanxus again . . . *sigh* How much more will Jagger make them suffer? :( But I hope that Verde could save them with the new mosca! Or it really is just Mukuro and a bunch of illusions . . . WHATEVER! I just hope they're not really hurt.
over a year ago akichii said…
sick
Target 400 : Overwhelming

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hibari back in action after a long time! and Tsuna arrive at the battlefield! Not just that, we also be able to see a Mukuro and Hibari fight TOGETHER! it's rare~ but poor Dino....he injured badly, i hope someone heal him quickly..........
smile
I haven't updated this forum in a while . . .

Chapter 402

Bermuda's true form looks kinda weird . . . well anyway, he broke everyone's watches?! Awww, and I wanted to see Hibari fight >.< At least Tsuna's still okay. But will he have the strength to defeat Bermuda? And it's nice to see Reborn's true form again :D Which makes me wonder: Hyper Dying Will Mode + Dying Will Mode = ???? I wonder what kind of mode Tsuna will be in! I can't wait for the next chapter! ^^

over a year ago Moosick said…
Chapter 401 & 402

Am I the only one that was expecting Bermuda to be hot? xD Imagine my disappointment while reading the last pages of chapter 401. ;~; He kinda looks like Leon in a way.. O_O One of my friends thought Bermuda was girl when the bandages were starting to come off lol..

And it's always nice to see Reborn in his true form, same with Fon & Colonnello! I'm wondering the same thing.. I think Tsuna is going to pwn Bermuda.. Atleast I hope he does in this new mode. :P
Chapter 403

Well this was a short chapter ;_; But at least I enjoyed it~ It was really . . . informative XD

I was really surprised when a hand grew out of Tsuna O_O But it was him in normal Dying Will Mode . . . except with clothes on XD Him saying that he was in the same mental state as Bermuda when he made the 8th flame kinda scared me, but I was relieved when he said that the Flame of Night was full of revenge, and his flame was filled with hope~ And what's with Bermuda's 100% lethal attack? Isn't his curse undo time over yet? Even so, I still think that Tsuna's gonna beat up Bermuda~ :)
surprise
Chapter 404

Oh. My. Freaking. God.

Four words that described my exact reaction when I read the last pages of this chapter XD At the first part I was like "I knew Tsuna would beat him up~" because I predicted that Tsuna would defeat Bermuda . . . but then Tsuna destroyed Jagger's Boss watch (*cough*IN YOUR FACE!*cough*) Tsunomichi declared Reborn the winner, Checker Face showed up and . . . boom. He revealed his true identity. I had some theories on who Checker Face was but, seriously? Kawahira? I did not expect that. Well, who would? I almost forgot about that guy anyway XD I'm not sure if that guy's the same as the one who Future I-pin delivers ramen to in thie future though . . .
Chapter 405-406

I can't believe that I forgot to update this forum . . . I fail DX

The Rainbow arc finally ended! :D No more representative fights and characters getting hurt ^^; I didn't expect the arc to end this way though . . . But anyway, I would love to see Tsuna's reaction when he finally figures out that Reborn's actually the guy in the suit XD Oh, and I would love to see Reborn in his "growing" state~ Same goes for the rest of the Arcobalenos ^^ And It's nice to see Lal back to normal! Is it just me, or does her hair seem shorter? Anyway, I'm excited about the new arc! I'm curious on what would it be about!
Chapter 407

FINALLY! :D Colonello and Lal are getting Married~! :D

That's all I have to say for the chapter XD

But really, it went back to where it all started. Tsuna's going to confess to Kyoko, and it ends there~ I'm wondering who Tsuna will pick though . . .

Anyway, I'm kinda worried that the manga will end soon. And, as I told myself when they nearly showed TYL Tsuna's face, I won't be satisfied with the ending until his face is shown XD
It ended today *sigh* Well, this is gonna be the last post for this forum (I think). I guess it was pretty fun ranting about the latest chapters~ I was kinda disappointed that they didn't show TYL Tsuna's face, but what the heck. Giotto is practically what Tsuna will look like since he's going to be called the "Neo Vongola Primo" from now on, and Reborn said that they were almost alike so, I'm going to take that as a clue. XD
over a year ago Swagguin said…
i was dissapointed in tsuna in the last few chapters where he is battling his father imetsu... how could he not know that that was rreborn xc ughh it made me mad and i really wish the arcobanello would have grown up in their true forms instead of wating just my opinion ;p