Katherine Pierce is one of the most complex characters I have ever seen on a television series. She is astoundingly ruthless, creepily cold and a clever manipulator. Her tactics have ruined lives and ended more. She's the show's main source of pain and destruction. Every character who has met Katherine has a reason to detest her as she brings chaos to people's lives with no shame or regret. She's highly intelligent and has the ability to manipulate situations to her advantage. Her plans are usually executed with a combination of flamboyance and pure genius. The most jaw dropping reveal was...
Ok. The big question has its answer. Elena has become vampire and stefan and damon might not be her only problem...
Kat will be back and i dont think she'll be happy about the news. Kat's alwasy being used to the attension and being the only girl vampire. when Caroline came along if you remeber she used he for her own problems. I dont think i am the only one who thinks kat will be surprised about this new secret.
I really cant wait for season 4 and these are my main reasons...
1. she change both salvatores and we got to see them.
2. brought damon the cure for the werewolf bite.
3. is just amazing with her looks
4. has a unique style and personality
5. Has great taste in boys. (stefan,damon and maison)
6. SHES A Petrova DOPPELGANGER.
7. WE ALL LOVE HER.
8. turned caroline :)
9. might win stefn over so delena could finally happen ♥
10. makesthe show just awesome because her and elena look alike along with tatia.
“ I want what I want Stefan, and I don’t care what I have to do to get it. My list of victims is a long one, and I have no problem adding one more name to that list. ”
— Katherine Pierce
Katherine Pierce (born Katerina Petrova) is a vampire and former lover of Damon and Stefan Salvatore. She is first shown in flashbacks, showing her physically romantic relationship with the Salvatore brothers, eventually turning them, but was captured by the townspeople of Mystic Falls to be destroyed.
I thought of a list of things that would have never happened if Katherine wasn't here, and I came up with a good bunch.
1. Without Katherine, Stefan and Damon would have stayed human and died a long time ago.
Katherine made Stefan die and become awesome, and with that he turned the Damon we all love into himself. So she practically gave us the hot, badass Damon we all adore so much.
2. If it wasn't for Katherine, Elena wouldn't have been even born.
If Katherine didn't have a Baby and that baby didn't have a baby and that baby didn't have a baby etc....
"I look out for myself, Elena. I'll always look out for myself. If you're smart, you'll do the same..."
Honestly, I think we can tell alot about Katherine from this line but, unlike what seems to be majority opinion, I don't think that this quote is as important to Katherine's character as many others. That said, what she says makes sense.
When Katherine trusted Elijah and found out that the ritual would still go on, she made a run for it. She couldn't trust much of anyone after that. Even poor Trevor, who - I imagine - wouldn't have betrayed her trust...
Hello fellow TVD fans!We are less than a week away from episode 3x01 titled "The Birthday"and I know that the excitement is too much to handle.Lets recap a little bit ,shall we?
Waaaaaay back in May "As I Lay Dying"was one of the most anticipated episodes of season 2 and there is a reason why!Actually scrap that...There were many reasons!
1.The Ripaaaaah! - Stefan was responsible for Damon becoming a vampire in 1864 so when he found out that his brother was bitten by a werewolf he felt obligated to find a cure.Even if [To quote Katherine Pierce...
Look, I’ll say this. Katherine may have said that she loved Damon because it would rattle Elena. But, what seems to confuse people is her behavior in 2x21-2x22 — in comination with these words. Hence, it’s very much a statement like, “I don’t get it! First, Katherine loves Stefan forever (and ever, amen!) and then she loves Damon. Katherine’s confusing!” that tends to circulate around the fandom.
1) Katherine brought Damon the cure.
2) Katherine has a plan B and a plan C and a plan D and well,you know how the alphabet goes don't you?
3) Katherine is the "safest psychotic bitch in town."
4) Katherine looks out for herself, she will always look out for herself.
5) Deep down, Katherine really cares about both Salvatores. (- KW)
6) Katherine doesn't need a guy to save her. End of story.
7) Katherine believes in "Better you die than I."
8) Katherine drunk vervain for 145 years thus it doesn't hurt her.