1. Introduce yourself
Well I'm Maggie, I'm 13(almost 14) I love Katy Perry and yeah. :P
2. How do you feel about being nominated as Katy Perry Fan of the Month?
Just really happy and appreciated.
3. Rate Katy as a singer from 1-10. Explain your reasoning.
Probably 8. She's not the best vocalist but she has a really unique, strong voice though and she's talented.
4. Is Katy Your favorite singer? If not who is it?
She is my favorite. :3
5. What is your favorite Katy Perry song?
Probably Pearl or If you can afford me. There isn't one song I dislike of hers though, I love them all!
6. How did you become a KatyCat?
Well I became a KatyCat a few years back. I was just flipping through the channels and I found this channel and it just had a bunch of music videos and I watched Starstrukk with Katy and 3o!h3 and I had never heard of either of them. And ever since then Iv'e been a huge fan.
7. If you could ask Katy one question, what would you ask her?
Oh god..um so many questions..I'd probably ask her Which of her songs that she has written has the most personal meaning to her.
8. Out of the people/bands she did songs with, who do you like the most?
Timberland or 3oh!3 I'm a big fan of them both.
9. Describe Katy from 3-5 adjectives.
Unique, Kind, Talented, Beautiful and Amazing. :)
10. Do you think Katy would be as good if she was an actress? If so, what movie would you like to see her in?
Yeah that would be cool. :) I also think she should do more voices for movies like she did with the Smurfs. And if she did more acting it would be pretty cool if Katy were in some of my favorite movies like that Darn cat but I doubt that would happen. :P It would be pretty cool if she was in movies with Russell.
11. How long have you liked Katy? How long do you think you'll continue to be a fan?
Well I have been a fan since 2009 and I really don't think that i'll stop liking her anytime soon. I mean i'll get new obsessions and I'll have new favorite singers and I may not like Katy as much as I do now but I don't think i'll ever stop loving her.