1. Whenever you get married, and have kids...do you think you might sing to them? And, about how many kids do you think you would want? 400 kids, and i'll sing to them all!
2. Do you guys play cards on the tour buses to help pass the time? nope
3. You like a good steak .... what is your fav dessert? Love good steaks, medium rare sirloin, sorbet
4. As I'm sure your granny makes you dinner when you are home, what's your favorite thing she makes for you? Stew
5. Who decides who is going to be in the Meet & Greets? Is it just whoever feels like it that night-or do you all rotate? And do you take requests?? we rotate
6. do you & any of the other CT guys ever have a jam sessions on the road? you wouldn't want to know
7. What did you think of snowboarding? i really enjoyed it but i hurt like crazy the next day
8. Is there a wicked Halloween costume you've wanted to try? halloweens so big back home ive already tryed them all!
9. are you a fan of the Tv show Ghosthunters? never seen it
10. what is your fav Holiday? a hot one with lots of empty waves
11. do u have a fav Disney movie? American tale
12. You answered that you always have your beads with you. I was just wondering if it was the rosary beads u wear? And do u go to Mass on Sundays when you're touring? yes they are and i go to mass when its possible
13. What do you miss the most about home when you are travelling? waves and my family
14. On link
Ashlieh7 says she thinks the name of this song is 'Don't Forget Me'. Is that the name of the song? I'm thinking it might be 'Forget Me Not'? Either way, it's a great song, and you're playing Smokey, which makes it even better. Just curious as to what song title you chose. dont forget me
15. Is it difficult to keep up with doing laundry while touring? Have you ever had any of your clothes stolen out of the laundramat(hotel) dryers? nope but i shrunk some tonight
16. Since you guys travel so much on the buses-how often do you get on each others nerves being so "together" all of the time? not too much actually we know each others limits
17. how the heck do you even START to pack for a 2 month trip??? lightly and smartly
18. what do you think of all us crazy ladies on your forum? what's it like being on the other side of the fan site? its great...i love it!
19. When you play the piano do you read sheet music or play by ear? any instrument that i play is by ear, but im learning the dots
20. In pics the piano you were playing looks like an electric piano, do you play a traditional acoustic piano too? i havnt got an electric one just some midi keybords an upright
21. Have you ever gone outside in the rain to just randomly dance or play in it?? that would be telling
22. Would you ever live on a farm? ive live in the country side all my life and ive always had loads or pets so im well used to it
23. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be? a husky
24. if you could work with any artist alive or dead who would it be? (my question)tom waits
25. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money? blow it
26. Have you ever been embarrassed and by what? you couldnt break me with a big stick!
27. Keith, when you're touring Europe next spring, are you planning on keeping all your fans up to date with blogs and Tweets? of course itll keep me occupied to tell all you guys the CRAIC!
28. What do you do to get rid of writer's block when you are trying to write a song? i dont my writing comes in bursts mabey 20 songs in one month and none the next, i never force it
29. What is your FAVORITE shirt???? my blue one
30. Who's your favorite photographer? johny shongo
31. If you can own just one of these famous guitars, which would it be -
Eric Clapton's Blackie, BB King's Lucille, Stevie Ray Vaughan's SRV, or Bo Didley's Cigar Box Guitar? cigar box guitar
32. Other than your own, what music are you currently listening to? / What is the latest music you've actually purchased? Seals greatest hits and some Gilbert O Sullivan
33. I know you like a lot of different kinds of music, but I was wondering, what's your opinion on rap? i dont listen to it much but i get it.
34. What is your ideal sandwich?? ham cheese tomato onion toasted...mmmmmm
35. What's your favorite fruit? grapes
36. What's your favorite vegetable? spudz
37. What's the biggest wave you surfed on and did you fall off? it was the size of the empire state building and of course i didnt fall off!
38. What's your record number of pints in a single day? and did you collapse? 1
39. What's the most surprising thing anyone has ever done for you on your birthday? arrived ...lol
40. What's the most surprising thing anyone has ever done for you at a gig? the blankets were the best
41. What's the strangest thing anyone has said to you while on Tour? i want to have your babies
42. If you had the opportunity to relive one moment of your life, what would it be? every surf i had all rolled into one!
43. what is the worst injury you have ever sustained? a really deep scar on my back in bali were someone's fin wen straight through my back!
44. What are you going to do first when you get home from this tour? SURF
45. If you were to have a dinner and could invite anyone dead or living who would you invite?? tom waits, me granny, elvis and president Obama
46. have you ever had a jam session in an especially strange place? the back of a Van
47. What's your favorite meal that you had in America? you steak here is great i have to say
48. did Johnny tell/advise you who to accept as friends? did he have to warn you that some of us are a little strange?! nope
49. Keith, your Sweets are dying to know if you've ever read Lord of Harkinshire... It's taken on a life of it's own... yup, its scary
50. Oh keith me dear when are you going to start mailing out those newsletters thingys? tomorrow
51. Ahhh, I have a question! Keith, how much would I have to pay you to record "Annie's Song" (John Denver) for me??? 5 million
52. So Keith, just for the record, do you believe in aliens? yup
53. Least favorite food?? stuff deep in cheese
54. Keith: What's the latest from Busty Music? secret plans are being developed to take over the world
55. Did you know that your VW Beetle can actually float? yup
56. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or ham and cheese? a few questions above should answer that!