over a year ago RocknRoxas13 said…
Here's mine
Name:Vy
Sombody's name:Hikari
Title:The Deadly Shadow
Power:Darkness
over a year ago khbn said…
smirk
Name:Lex (NO! I DID NOT GET THAT FROM LEX LUTER)
somebodys name: Kage (shadow)
title: unknown assisin (Destroys oppnints with out them even knowing
)
Power: Shadows
Also add apperance,eye color,hair color,kind of powers,ECT...computer wouldn't lets me add more
over a year ago khaoslucario said…
Name:Khalil
Nobodies name:Lilxhak
Title:The Chaotic Machine
Rank???
Power:Metal/Time
Weapon:Claw Gauntlet/Claw Gloves
Organization Number:22
Rank=organization number
over a year ago zacmilligan said…
This is what my nobody would be...
Name: Zac
Nobody's Name: Caxz
Title: The Energy Feild
Power: Energy
Weapon: Double Edge Sword called Scryo (Sky-Row)
Eye Color: A very light green
Hair Color: Black base and roots but white highlights and hair is messy and a little bit longer than Luxords.
Apperance: Black Hoodie, blue jeans, and physical apperace above^
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Xigbar27 said…
Name:Arxousviz
Somebody's name: Razuvious
Title: Silent Stabber
Weapon: Twin Daggers
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Brown
Power: Sound
over a year ago xonisigo said…
cool
Name:Jazz
Somebodys name:Razanorth
Title:The Dark Fire
Weapons:A sword and a revolvor
Eye colour:White
Hair colour:Black
Power:Pain and darkness
over a year ago khfan12 said…
Here's mine!
Name:Sam
Somebodys name: Lina
Title: The graceful nightmare
Weapons: A Katana and black sword
Eye color: Red
Hair color: Purple
Power: Water and Telekinesis
Here's mine!
Name:Sam
Somebodys name: Lina
Title: The graceful nightmare
Weapons: A Katana and bl
over a year ago aznboy23ify said…
Name: Vong
Nobody's Name: Kenji
Heartless's Name: Obito
Title: Eternal Shadow
Power: Swift Attacks and Summons Nobodies & Heartlesses
Eyes: Blue Eyes
Hair: Long Bangs covering one eye
Bio: Vong was a 11 year old kid, but during one night he was kidnapped and was being held by the Organization XIII. While being held Vong's Nobody appeared and also his Heartless. Its been 4 years since his kidnapped and his two forms are fighting each other for who is the strongest in the world.

over a year ago ennaatheart said…
Name:Fiexa
Nobody's Name:Paisha
Title:Darkess Reflector
Weapon: Twin blades with reflective surfaces.
Power:Congures exact refections of the opponent and Telekinesis
Eyes: Reflective
Hair: Blue-black shoulder length hair with purple streaks and long bangs over one eye

Nobody's eyes: pitch black, no refection of light.

over a year ago RoxasDeity123 said…
just a thought but the only dif between a nobody and its somebody's name is an x and scrambled words like Sora and Roxas see juat some ppl didnt do that is all sorry im picky XD
Name:Naxrof
Somebody's Name: Foran (his nobody was klled many years ago O.o)
Title:Black Sun
Weapon: Bolster Blade (a wide claymore with dark energy arouund it)
Rank:0 (negative energy so low is considered to be darker than rank I)
Power: Black Fire bolts
Eyes: Black
Hair:Dark Brown and Black (like an inbetween)
over a year ago thestoicwarrior said…
Name:xegarak
Sombody's name:karage
Title:the rising blue sun
Power: wind,light,and darkness
eye color:green
hiar:light brown
weapon:the chain of memories(custom made keyblade)
over a year ago Milesprowerfan said…
heart
Here's mine! Why are we doing this?

Name: Xena
Sombody's name: Epsilon
Title: Scarlet Assassin
Power: Controls and manipulates Light, immune to DARK attacks, and can read minds.
Weapons: Knives/daggers that are modeled after Larxene's, but customized to be used to pierce darkness and hypnotize her victims!
Eye color: Green
Hair color: short white with a hint of red
Hero or villain: Neither. Whichever one pays the best.
Backstory: We don't even know when Lady Epsilon -an aristocratic elf with unnatural powers- joined Organization XIII under the name of Xena. She's just, well, secretive about her past, and always on the lookout for a lover or two. She's especially good at tricking men into doing her bidding and playing around with holographic images she creates with light.
Here's mine! Why are we doing this?

Name: Xena 
Sombody's name: Epsilon
Title: Scarlet Assassin
over a year ago ennaatheart said…
smile
Because we feel like it! Oh, I ment to say "Somebody" not "Nobody"
on mine (My name is Fiexa!)
over a year ago TheRose said…
big smile
Hehe it's funny because none of the name go with the rules of the organization to where you have to have an X somewhere randomly in your name. But the character made by people are still pretty cool.
over a year ago hiddennobodie said…
Here's my Character. I am showing you my Character's True Name and then his Nobody. Hope you like it:)

Name: Charlie
Hair: long light-brown(looks like Riku's)
Eye Color:light blue
Appearance/Clothing: black T-shirt with loose jeans and black boots and wears his father's dogtags

Charlie's Story:
Charlie was born into a world with islands called "Freedom Island". He and his best friends Ron and Mary went to the island to get away from their normal lives and just act like teenagers. They planned one day to just run away and find other worlds.
Later that night, he sees the island from his living room and saw a storm started brewing. When he got to the island a bunch of Shadow Heartless appears. When he got to the boat that he and his friends made, Ron was surrounded by darkness as Charlie ran up and reaches for him. He disappears. Then the wind started to blow harder. When the winds became too much, he lets go of a piece of building and flies up to the air. Then everything went black.

Charlie's Nobody: Hexcilar(Hex-sigh-lar) but everyone calls him Hex for short.
Title: The Forgotten Shadow
Weapon: The Forgotten Witchblade-A silver wristband with a black stone found in "The Land of the Forgotten Shadows"
The Forgotten Keyblade-forms from the witchblade
Powers: Air and Telekinesis
Hair: short shaggy light brown(almost like Roxas but shorter)
Eye Color: blue
Appearance/Clothing: black hoodie, blue cargo pants, black sneakers and has the Roman numbral of 19 on his right wrist
Personality: He is very protective around girls, even with the stonger ones. Loves to listen to music. And he easy to get along.

Hexcilar's Story:
Hexcilar lived in Twilight Town while he and Roxas was recovering their memories. When Roxas disappears, Hexcilar starts having dreams about a storm at night on an island and then being a member of the Organization. Then he starts to judge what Organization XIII was doing was either right or wrong.
Then he went to the old mansion and there he found out that the boy that he always dreamed about was someone named "Charlie". He then heard that Xemnas was planning to get rid of him.
So his trust with some members of Organization XIII is thin. And he became one of the Nobodies that help Sora, Donald, and Goofy to get to "The World that Never Was". He uses his witchblade to control his Telekinetic powers. When he feels threated he will do anything to surive.

Limit: Waves of Air
Hexcilar's witchblade will light up and lets him use the air around him and make what seems to be air moving like water. It will knock the opponent off the ground and then Hexcilar uses his witchblade to make armor on his right arm as he jumps up and hits his opponent and gives alot of damage.

(This is a picture of me and my little cousin Rikki.I am the guy that is leaning on the wall)
Here's my Character. I am showing you my Character's True Name and then his Nobody. Hope you like it:
over a year ago Strawhat said…
Mine is a bit different as my Member has two forms to him...Two Sides

My Real Name: Ersalan
Nobody's name: Raslexan
Title: The Shining Shadow
Power: Light-Time...He can use the Powers of Light and Stop time for a short period...This seemingly gives him the power to move at the speed of light as he can stop and start time. He can use different lighting situations and manipulate the light in your eyes to mainpulate what you see...blurring the line btweenillusion and reality.
Limit Break:He can for a SHot while become Untouachble as any attacks or magic will Pass through him...He moves at blinding speeds and his Attack power increases 10 fold.
Weapons: Keyblade...His Keybaldes are attached to Chains on both SIdes...The Keyblades never leave the chains even when in Battle as they Extend and Contract at will.
Eye color: Dark Blue
Hair: Shortis, Same style as Roxas and Brownish Blonde
Story: Raslexan is a Nobody who unwillingly joined the Orginzation, He now is content with his position in life. He has considerable knowledge of his Somebody but is not too intrigued by him or Xemnas's plans to get hearts for the Orginization. He feels he is better off. For a short while he can only wield one Keyblade but later learns to Wield 2. He is Very Laid Back,

His Dark Side and Alter Ego-

Nobody's name: Xlanares
Title: The Dark Secret
Power: Darkness-Space...He uses Darkness and can move almost at the speed of light by teleporting and distorting The Space around him...
Limit Break. He begins spinning the 2 Keyblades ( Like Hollow Ichigo does with his Zanpaktou) But he is disguisng what he really is Doing...He is stalling to charge up enerygy for his limit break...This is his Limit breaks Weakness. If he is stopped before he can fully charge than he must abort.
Weapons: Keyblade
Eye color: Red
Hair: Is is spkied up, It is like axels hair style only that it is not as long as Axels and it is black.
Story: Xlanares is the Darknes that slept within Raslenxen...He was awakened when Raslexen was in a near death situtation...He at first was a Badasssaviour butlater shows his true intentions. To gain enough strength to become his own being and seperate from Raslexen. He is Alot like Grimmjow ( Bleach) , Calm , has a wide smerk on his face most of the time.
over a year ago skunkfan1 said…
cool
Name:Xianeair
Sombodys Name:Kaniamore
Title:The Sly Slicer
Weapon:Razor Sword
Eye Color:Midnight Blue
Hair:Like Roaxa's But Black
Power(S):Fire And Cosmic
over a year ago Axsonj said…
monkey
well everyone else has done it i might as well
Name: Axsonj (Ax-son-j just in case u didnt no how to say it)(yes i no thats my username)
Sombody's name:Jason (i like to inculde my name in these kinda of things)
Title:Nature's Messager
Power:controls earth and can shapeshift
Bonds:Friends with Zexion and Vexen, hangs around Larxene alot too (doesnt rly get along with the others idk y)
Weapons: Two long blade swords (likes to c the pain in his victim's eyes)
Eye Colour: Dark Irish Green (prehaps its cuz he controls earth idk)
Hair: just kept flat and short (he's not that big about spiky hair like roxas's or axel's)
Clothes: the normal black cloak
Dislikes: annoying people
Story: he doesnt talk much so we dont know his story but we do know he knows the keyblade very well(hint hint)
over a year ago XHeartlessX said…
Name:Ryux (ri-uks how to prounounce)

Somebodys name:Tachi

Title:Deathwish

Power:Able to take powers from anyone he faces and keeps it.Powers so far mulitiply,teleporting,shapeshifting,turn into black deadly mist,Super strength.

Weapon:Katana able to attack foes with out someone holding it,and can change sizes up to a million miles name of weapon (Soul eater)

eye:color:pure white

Hair:White,long,spikey

Clothes:Black cloak,black bandages covers face.

Dislikes:people that beat him(hasn't hapened yet),talkitive people,Weaklings,sailing,fruits,vegetables­.

Story:hanging out with his friends after school when heartlesses appeared and devoured him and now he swears vengence on who ever created heartlesses.

Limit:Can sometimes awaken his somebody for a short time and do a double full blow atack(trying to get it so his sombody will stay with him forever)

Moral type: He is neither good nor evil, he does want ever he must do to reach his goal
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Name: Vexelyn (I have no creativity xD)
Sombody's name: Evelyn
Title: Nature's Charm
Power: Nature Element

And that is for the real me xD For the character I created ...

Name: ---
Somebody's Name: Amber
Title: Twilight's Light
Power: Light & Darkness (doesn't mean she's superbly amazingly strong like Xemnas xD)

Someone help me come up with a name xD

I actually drew here and designed her character and personality a few months ago :D Still thinking of a Japanese name for her though :/ Like her name, her eyes are amber coloured :)
over a year ago memorytaker13 said…
some of you people need to know this O13 members all have X's in their name example: Ansem=Xemnas Sora=Roxas
over a year ago omgomg777 said…
Name: Vexas
Nobody's Name: xomon
Title: Light and Darkness weilder
Power: Space
over a year ago Silent357 said…
If nobody minds, I got one...
Name: Jax
Original Name: A.J. (Yep... initials)
Title: The Slumbering Disciple
Power: Sleep (He can cause his opponents to fall asleep and heals himself when he's asleep and can defend himself to a certain degree while doing so.)
Weapon: Nunchaku
Appearance: Tall and thin with black messy hair. Pale, with black circles under his eyes. Eye color dark green.
Personality: Usually asleep so he doesn't talk to much. He's only really awake when he's fighting, and then he falls asleep in the middle of the fight if he gets to bored with the opponent. Due to the fact he's almost always asleep, not much else is known about him.
Limit: He falls asleep and attacks wildly in a trance.
over a year ago Roxas1314 said…
yay!another character for me to think up!:D(i have plenty more Org. members but i like this one at the moment so...)
Name:Leo(LAY-oh)
Somebodies Name:UNKNOWN
Title:The Frozen Rythym of Fire
Power(s):Fiery mind, Ice, or Plasma
Appearance: Below
Eyes:Dark Blue around the edges but really light blue in the middle
Hair: BRIGHT Red like Axel's
Normal Clothes:Blue suit with some stripey things and a dark blue arm protector on the left.
Org. Outfit:Is actually really dark blue instead of black.
Personality:Axel,Roxas,Demyx,and Xigbar all wrapped up into one.He loves MUSIC,burning things,freezing things,target practice on heartless, and hanging out with friends.
Weapon of choice:A sort of sword that extends into a rope like thing...?kind of reminds me of JACK FROST!Funny and Serious all at once. i hugz u Jack!
Lmit Breaker: Hair turns blue eyes turn red and his sword splits even more! He then proceeds to slash at enemies while casting random Blizzard, Blizzara, or Blizzaga spells.
Final Limit: Freezes EVERY enemy and then casts Firaga at them in a way that resembles Xigbar shooting, but through his sword.
Found by:Marluxia in halloweentown with Roxas on a mission for more hearts. Leo was suddenly on the ground in front of marluxia moaning in pain for some reason...his eyes changed from red to blue as he stood and asked where he was. Roxas answered "Halloweentown. Who are you?" He looked at Roxas and said "I'm...uhhh...Leo. Who are you people?" Marluxia answered dryly "XI and XIII of Organization XIII. You are a Nobody by the looks of it...Do you feel anything?"Leo shook his head"At all?"again he shook his head."Well Roxas, I think we've collected enough for one day...let's get this newbie back to the castle." Leo said "Collect what? Hearts?" Roxas replied "Yeah...a ZILLION everyday...yet Xemnas is never pleased...Oh well let's RTC." and he opened a portal of darkness."Whoa!""C'mon newbie...we've got to get you a rank." And they walked through the portal to The Castle that Never Was.
yay!another character for me to think up!:D(i have plenty more Org. members but i like this one at th
over a year ago Organization13 said…
Name:Drake
Nobodies Name:Rexak
Title:The Master Puppetier
Powers:He has the power to manipulate his enemies controlling theyre movements to make them fight each other and is able to manipulate the people around him as well and can also control the enemy and make them crush themselves and can also control gravity

Weapons:3 chain Ropes that he conceals on both his hands Via a ring on each of his index fingers

Appearance:He is tall with long spiky hair(Like axels)and he has pure white eyes and he wears the organizations outfit

Personality:Hes very calm even when speaking he tends to joke about serious and dire situations which the others dont find funny at all when in a battle he tends to manipulate the enemy with theyre knowing and when he does so he also tends to say"Get With It"
over a year ago Lv100LUGIAOwner said…
Name: Nami
Sombody's name: Riku
Title: Fate of Consciousness
Power: He is able to cause unconsciousness and consciousness himslef. He can fight either unconscious or conscious... He may make an enemy fall unconscious into the comatose state and either temper with them or protect them.

Appearence:He looks like Riku and his age is currently the same as Riku. He where's a black cermonial mask to hide his facial appearence. He is his somebody's height but his hair is shorter. He has Waardenburg syndrome (two different eye colors) his right eye is turquoise (original Riku eye color) and his left eye is blood red. Also he has a mark starting from the middle of his lower lip and goes directly left to his neck and all the way down to his right middle finger tip. And then it dots under his finger to his palm and makes a triangle, which looks like a stake. It is covered by his Organization XIII cloak.

Weapon of choice is a kusari-gama, and wierdly enough he talks to it and called it Chainme.

Personality: Very quiet and very jumpy. He talks more than Riku though and apparently he always hums. No one ever heard him laugh before he prefers to smirk and grin. But if he is heard he laughs exactly like Riku.
over a year ago SuzutheNeko14 said…
Name:Suzu Akiranashi
Sombody's Name: Serena Johnson
Title: Voodoo Suzu
Power:Can control others with the power of her dolls. And can also use her cat-like abilities to her advantage.
Mood: Can be shy at times especially around guys. Never gets mad unless her friends get hurt badly.
Name:Suzu Akiranashi
Sombody's Name: Serena Johnson
Title: Voodoo Suzu
Power:Can contr
over a year ago SuzutheNeko14 said…
blush
U-um...if no one minds...I might make a forum..so we can uh....rp with these characters....if y-you guys dont mind...^^'''
U-um...if no one minds...I might make a forum..so we can uh....rp with these characters....if y-you g
over a year ago SoraMewFan said…
crying
mine
name:kerri
somebodys name: Kitten xx
title: the keeper of shadow hearts
Power: For hearts that are lost in darkness i look after them and when a star is born they go to the keyblade but to maney lost and the keyblade will fill with darkness.
over a year ago xigbaraxel said…
mischievous
name:slick
somebodys name:unknown
title:the the sneaky destroyer
power teleport
weapon:dual katanas
appearrance: black mop hair,bright green eyes,
personality:a bit of a prankster as he enjoyes popping up next to other organisation members (esspesialy zexion and demyx)
limit: teleports behind enemies and wildly stabs
final limit: dissapears and all enemies take damage
over a year ago Errei said…
Name:Andre
Nobody's Name:Dranex
Title:Flash Shadow
Power:Manipulation of Lightning,Gravity,and Fire.
Height: 6'4
Weight: 180
Eye Color:Red,Yellow,and Black
Hair:Short Afro
Hair Color:Black
Shirt Style:Yellow Gold Shirt with a red star in the middle, and long black sleeves.
Pants:Baggy Black Jeans with Yellow and Red Lines on them.
Shoes:Red and Black with Yellow shoe laces.
Jacket(Customized):Black jacket with Red lines going around the middle and a yellow and red staron the back.
Limit:Uses his Gravity to raise his opponent in the air, then uses gravity to fly through the air after creates a fireball between his hands to throw at the opponent then expells a lightning shock to finish the opponent. Henseforth the deed is done.

over a year ago griffinxx123 said…

Name:Orion
Nobodys Name:Roxion
Title:The Keyblade Wielder
Appearance:Organization Coat,Blonde Spikey Hair,Blue Eyes
Weapon:Two Kingdom Keys
Limit:Charges His Keyblades And Fires A Beam Of Light
Personality:Does Not Talk Much But Well Do Anything To Protect Hs Friends
Power:Light
Bio:Was Found By Organization Member AXEL,And Was Taken Back To The Organization To Join It.
over a year ago generaltra said…
Name: Flas
Original Name: Jack
Title: The Epuinox Archer
weight: 105
apperal:mood cloak changes when he goes to each of his two personaliy
Power: Eclipce he can take the opponent's element turn it into its polar oppisite and eather shoot an arrow or charge his sword to use it against the enemy
Weapon: Bow blade(one is an angel wing other looks like souleater
Apperance: Hair is a cloud saix combo colored grey one eye is white other is black.
personality: his mood is dramatic from happy to serial and if it gets extreme he acts like he has no emotion at all
Limit: Twiligt arrow shot he teleports on top and X slashes through the enemy

flas is actully two hearts fused after two friends were attacked by heartless they were so close they're hearts mended to keep them from turning into heartless they both only had half a heart

if anyone feels like take your character and help me devolp a kingdom hearts story. i need like 17 people and hidden thanks for the complement
over a year ago hiddennobodie said…
smile
I like your weapon generaltra.
over a year ago sorakiari1 said…
all of these are good and all but...it would be cool if they had a contest for the best drawing of an existing orginazation member.
over a year ago khrox said…
Name:Axinad
Title: Innocent Demon
Weapon:Boomerangs
True Name:Aidan
Appearance: Mint green eyes, white hair, worn out sandals
Personality: Ironically, Axinad is very kind for a dark elemental, but is somewhat easily frightened
over a year ago TootieBear13 said…
Name: Charolette (a.k.a Charly)
Nobody's name: Diamante
Title: Shadow Dweller
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 104 lbs
Power: Danger sense, empathy, clairvoyance, omnilingualism, precognition, telepathy, and cloaking.
Weapons: Shuriken, shobo, and two katanas.
Personality: Doesn't trust easily, smiles are uncommon, though she's neutral she prefers darkness, can't remember past, is scared of what she might find in her past, listens to her own instincts and conscience.
Weakness: A child/baby crying

Her story: She found herself, lost, in Hollow Bastion. She couldn't remember her past, like Roxas, except she was never a keyblade wielder. Diamante was found by Marluxia, with whom she has a special bond with, father/daughter, brother/sister relationship. She loves him enough to die for him.

Organization Xiii took her in, if you could say that. In her spare time she tries to find out who she was and what happened to her. Using her ninja-like weapons and special mental powers, she fights all she can against the Heartless and Sora, the true keyblade weilder. She has a secret crush on Riku, but would rather die than admit it.

Name: Charolette (a.k.a Charly)
Nobody's name: Diamante
Title: Shadow Dweller
Height: 5'5
over a year ago Roxas_X_Roy said…
Name:Yrox (IH-roz)
Somebody's name:Roy
Title:The Dark Endeavor
Weapon:Twin Oblivion Keyblades
Height:5'9"
Appearence:Brown eyes, brown and spiky hair, red headband
Place of Origin: The World that Never Was
Personality: Happy, outgoing, brave, but serious when need be.
Weakness: Being overpowered by another fore.
Limit: Becomes a shadow, allowing him to move in the ground freely
Final Limit: Becomes an Avatar of Darkness; moves swiftly, is unblockable, and can fly and run up walls and junk.
Story:

Roy was a boy who liked to venture out into the wilderness. One day, he stumbled upin a mysterious cave. When he walked inside, he found a giant Heartless, which then consumed him. The Heartless was then called over ot the World that Never Was. When the Heartless arrived there, Yrox was created. When Yrox was created, he was surrounded by Heartless, but somehow had the skills to defeat all of them. Saix witnessed the marvelous event, and was awed enough to take Yrox in as the Organization's twenty-second member.
over a year ago shorty7557 said…
Follow these:
Name: xeno
Sombody's name:neo
Title:the crushing fate
Power:controls gravity smashes opponents at will without even breaking a sweat also can make gravity wherever can fly by manipulateting it and giveing him zero gravity may also teleport were ever gravity lies
weapon:a staff that lets him flick gravity clusters at foes and gravity waves with just a swing of his staff if the staff dosent hit ya the gravity will
limit:smashes any foe in range of his gravity
last limit he creates a field of gravity no matter what is in it it will smash and will be crushed alive
look:brown hair looks like xexions but shorter and a different coulor a little talller than roxas brown eyes
personality:an assasin that will defend his freinds whenever they need him any heartless in his way will be mercilisly destroyed has a pet fox trained to take on even the most deadly heartless.
over a year ago -Sprixet- said…
Nobody name: Sprixet (spriz-et)
Somebody name: Esprit
Age: 12 (I'm 13, i made her 12 because i thought of her when i was bored at my 12th birthday party) she cant age, unfortunately
Height: 4'2
Title: The High-Spirited
Power: Spirits (able to command other spirits to attack, possess bodies, control emotions,and control holographically projected spirits of the opponents' past memories including non-human subjects)
Weapon: A large grey-white faded dreamcatcher (just called the dreamcatcher). with a small mirror in the middle. It has 7 strings hanging from the bottom with gold Nobody emblems attatched to each one. The North, South, East, and West sides of the dreamcatcher have large spikes fading into a slightly dark blue at the tips. The strings of the dreamcatcher are said to be "the strings representing the so called life spans of the past terminated Organization members.

Appearance: Long very light blue hair. She has a hand-painted star on her right cheek right below her eye, and pointy ears.
Eye color: one light purple eye and a dark red eye (yaay she has heterochromia!)
Skin color: Tan
Personality: Always Seems to be extremely bubbly, doesn't like things that are monochrome in color, except for her Dreamcatcher. Since she hasn't quite mastered her controlling spirit skill, she locks herself in her room to practice, often accidentally being possessed by one of the spirits she is trying to control, thus taking several hours to get back into her own body. She has a very close, almost stalker-ish attachment to Saix (due to my favorite Organization Xiii member being Saix) , who seems like a big brother to her even though he ignores her all the time. When she fights, she seems to be almost hysterical. She "talks to the spirits" all the time, but most of the other members just think she is weird because she talks to herself.
~~
How She Turned into a Nobody
~~
Esprit was born and raised in Twilight Town, and one of Olette's classmates. She was turned into a nobody when her class went on a field trip to a lake to swim. The class forgot about Esprit while she was still swimming and she was left alone. She didn't know a giant water heartless was lurking.
When she turned into a nobody, Olette and the other kids lost all memory of Esprit.
~~
Limit: She summons all of the spirits she can at once to attack the opponent continuously, then she glides to them and attacks ferociously herself.
Weakness: She has aquaphobia and will go into a temporary state of unconsciousness if splashed or thrown into a pool of water, under the illusion that she is drowning because of things that happened to her in the water when she was a young somebody. (she remembers her past and often talks about it to others)

I made this image on paint of Sprixet \/
Nobody name: Sprixet (spriz-et)
Somebody name: Esprit
over a year ago Roxas1314 said…
smile
i've got another one!

Name: Trennen
Somebody: UNKNOWN (except to me!)
Title: Guardian of Nothing
Power: Darkness, Emotion
Weapon: Keyblades (can duplicate them at will, using up to thirteen)
Limit: Throws keyblades at targets and encases them in Darkness
Final Limit: Same as Roxas' except with Darkness.
Personality: Sephiroth with a nice side...very shy and quiet until someone gets to know her. If anyone in the Org. is threatened or insulted she becomes enraged and is hard to stop once she gets going...unless Roxas is near. She loves Roxas more than anything in the universe or anti-universe. People often mistake her for Xion this annoys her but not much, they soon find out she's not at all like her. If ROXAS is threatened in ANY way by ANYONE she will plan on destroying them in the near future 'cause NO ONE messes with Roxas! That is how Xaldin and Larxene were killed. Saix almost died but she let it go when he cried out an apology to her after being beaten to a bloody pulp. Saix and her are now very good friends. He had said Roxas was useless once, that is why.
Bio: Found wandering aimlesssly in The Dark City by Roxas who explained Org. XIII to her and suggested that she join.
She was given Xaldins place when he shoved Roxas into a wall and she thoughtlessly summoned Oblivion and Bond of Flame right through him, causing his death instantaneously. He became a Somebody again, and has to deal with having emotions in Radiant Garden.
Roxas and Trennen found that they can both somewhat experience feelings and emotions. One of them that they share with each other is Love and Joy for being near each other and together as friends.
(I could EASILY be Roxas' biggest fan...EVER!)
Theme Song: Sacred Moon (KH2), Haunted (Evanescence)
Appearance:Black hair,Opaline eyes,Black scars under eyes,personalized Roxas/Ventus outfit and it's usually red.(Wears normal Org.XIII coat mostly)I made her rather skinny in this pic. I also put a lot of detail into it.
But in the year 2011 it seems ancient to me.
i've got another one!

Name: Trennen
Somebody: UNKNOWN (except to me!)
Title: Guardian
over a year ago xlizthelinx said…
Name: Cynthia

Somebody: Lea and Myde (Axel and Demyx parentals)

Title: The chemical conclustion/solution of life supported fire and water and/or Demyx and Axel~ (lol)
Power: Beast (Myth)
Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Limit: Shoots a twisted, crooked fire and water arrow at once, causing the target to seer from the flame and water at one single contact, and a series of Nobodies come to aid in Defense.

Personality: Appears very intullectual and freindly.
Cares for her younger brother, Cecil. Very ordinary in terms of moods, she would be excited when at parties, but she acts serious when on missions, even if she has no care whatsoever about getting a "heart". (never had one to begin with)

Bio: Came into the world by birth of a Nobodies.
Born from Demyx and Axel, has never had a somebody, and never knew what it was like to have a somebody.

Appearence: Demyx's hair style, Axel's hair colour, rather anorexic in figure. Green eye colour.

Weakness: Light Skin, causing burning from light. Fear of holes, any type of hole, she reacts as an elephant does to a mouse, just avoids it.
Name: Cynthia

Somebody: Lea and Myde (Axel and Demyx parentals) 

Title: The chemical
over a year ago DJ_Squeaky said…
mischievous
Name:Lexi
Somebodies name:Ella
Title:Arrow of Piercing Oceans
Power:Water
Personality:Bubbly... but with some anger issues...
Weapon:Bow and arrows
Eyes:Green!I love green eyes!
Hair:Brunette
Dislikes:Vexen(shudders),People bein mean to me and my friends!(sniff)
Limit: Huge waves from behind her and shower baddies with water and arrows!I call it Rip Tide!
over a year ago Milesprowerfan said…
Name: Ixurla
Sombody's name: Aluri
Title: Technopath
Power: Controls anything computer and can make computers bend shapes into anything she wants.
over a year ago kiari123 said…
name:xiox

nobody's name: xion

title: soul reaper

power: fire and darkness
over a year ago kiari123 said…
cool
(second character)
name:UNKNOWN

nobody name:xionus

title: master of heartless and nobodys

power:light AND DARKNESS FIRE AND ICE link
over a year ago LostKid said…
Somebody actualy asked what happened to this
over a year ago MegaNerd said…
Name:Aven
Somebodies Name:Aven
Title:Ever Lasting Sun
Power:Light
Profile:A unpredictable girl who travels with a weird blue Heartless with slight Birthless features. She has black hair, black eyes and bears the Keyblade. She dedicates all her work to help her brother return into his normal body again no matter what the odds. She rarely ever uses magic, even in the most dire condition. She is stubborn at times and doesn't show much emotion twards anything. When she lost her heart to a Heartless, she regained most of her lost memories from her brother.

James-A lost soul who lost his body to a unique Heartless known as the 'Special Possessor'.He travels with his sister, Aven, as a mutant Heartless with Birthless features, to try to recover his lost body. His ability to stretch his body to make any form at will can give him an edge in fighting. He supports his sister in any way he can.
over a year ago Brod399 said…
Name:Brandon(only nobody to use his original name)
Original name:Brandon
Title:The darknesses light
Power:Gravity, Blue fire
Weapon:A giant fan
Appearance:5'10,Tall and black short curly hair has a long black and white scarf and has a gold star necklace that lets him see the futrue.
Eyes:light brown
Personality:He is the nicest out of the all the members and can be sassy at times.
About him:His best friends are Axel and Roxas. And he is the younger brother of Lexaeus. And also third in command because he has the record for killing the most heartless.
Limit:opens the fan and it separates into two smaller ones.Then using gravity he pins his enemies down and then summons a blue fire tornado and runs them over with it.
over a year ago Vexil said…
Name: Vexil
Sombody's name: Levi
Title: The Twilight Traveler
Power: Darkness and Light
Appearacnce:6'0", light gray hair (neck length), Yellow cat-like eyes, wears a black Organization cloak with white around the seams.
Weapon: Claws, a white claw with a black gem on the left, and a black claw with a white gem on the right.
Profile: He remembers his past, his true name, and how he fell into darkness. He journies the Multiverse looking for the Heartless that was his heart so he can be whole again.
over a year ago Invader-Tak said…
Name: Jaedx

Sombody's name: Jade (my real name)

Title: The Bright-eyed Warrior

Power: Draw my power from the SUN! (similar to Saix's moon power except I don't go berserk)

Weapon: Two Flame-bergs! (they're like curvy swords lit with fire. if you still don't know, google it)

Appearnce: Female, straight Brown hair with slight orange tips, brown eyes, slim.

Personality: Always looking on the brighter side of things and loves to hang out with Axel, her best friend.

Story: A childhood friend of Lea and Isa. They were separated when their hearts were stolen by the heartless but reunited by Organisation XIII.
So began a new life. Missions after missions. And when her jobs for today were finished Jaedx would kick back and chill out with Axel watching the sunset on the clock tower eating sea-salt ice-cream.
Little did Organisation XIII know that Jaedx had a shard of her heart left still inside her. She has only faint 'real' emotions. Of course, she thought she was a 'pure Nobody' and begins to wonder why she feels strong special feelings towards Axel.

Yes... I LOVE AXEL!!! XD (seriously I do...)
over a year ago jordang123 said…
name:gen(the real organizaion leader)
sombodys name:jordan
tile:the dark keyblade master
weapon:2 keyblades
power:flying and darknes
over a year ago jordang123 said…
i love kingdom haerts
over a year ago Yugiwan said…
Name: Xyntos
Original Name: Rhonin Redhair
Title: The Rune keeper
Power: Runemagic
Weapon: Runestaff
Appearance: Red Hair, Runes on his robe, red eyes, tall
Personality: mystical and misterious, he is like he has a dark secret
Limit: Runeblast: All Runes on opponents blasts away and deals many Damage!
over a year ago Xaref said…
Heres mine:

Name: Xaref (Shz-air-af)

Somebody: no real name, known as Fire

Title: The Soulless Wanderer

Power: Commands shadow flames

Weapon: Obsidian knives that are stored inside his fingertips, but grow at will. He can shoot them out, but they are attached to lifelines of crimson energy which he controls at will.

Appearence:When not wearing the XIII cloak, he normally has on a long, dark red cloak, but with the same hood and hood straps (the dangally silver diamonds next to the zipper's top). He has emo-style hair, black with red tip-highlights. He has soulless black eyes, but they turn a dark crimson shade when he is enraged.

Background: Mostly takes his anger out in training, but if you are in the field with him when he gets angry, just turn him towards your enemy, and get out of the way. It may not seem like it, but he is very protective of his friends.

Limit 1: Knive shoot out of his hands, then split into millions of large shards that fly into opponents, then control them, making them attack each other.
Limit 2: Knives, shurikin, katana, and knife blades (large knife-shaped blade) and other objects fly out of his sleeves while attached to strings, which fly around randomly, striking-and effectively killing-his opponents.
Heres mine:

Name: Xaref (Shz-air-af)

Somebody: no real name, known as Fire

Title: The Soulle
over a year ago Jv611 said…
I got one =j
Sombody name: Zero
Nobodies name:Xorez
Title: The traitor
Power: control over stars
Appearence: Wears the organazation XIII outfit in white
Eye color:silver
Hair color: silver
Weapon: A shard of a black star that morphs into a longsword called the black ace
Zero was only 16 when he was turned into a nobody. While gazing at the stars at night he noticed a shining black star it then flew towards him and shattered. One of the shards had landed next to Zero and the dark aura caused Xeroz and Zero's nobody to be born. Xeroz joined organization XIII looking for answers about a the pieces of the black star. He than later betrayed the organization and now fights against them. He seems like a nice person with a kind heart (even though he dosent have one) but when wielding the black ace he grows dark and sinister and a black aura glows around him. If the black aura grows to much the shards of the black star returns to Xeroz and form the keyblade of darkness i created from the black star itself
over a year ago KingGreer21 said…
Name: Trinix
Nobody's Name: Rimnas
Title: Shadow Stalker
Power: None, just gymnastically agile
Weapon: Rorn and Trin, twin rapiers that have silver hilts and midnight black blades that seem to give off an arua of death
Eye Color: Piercingly dark blue
Hair Color: Black
Apperance: 6 feet tall, atheleticlly built, Hair that reaches the end of his neck in the back, slightly below his ears on the sides, and just long enough to cover his eyes in the front. He wears a black long sleeved shirt with the sleeves ending at his elbows, a hooded black vest, skinny black jeans and black shoes. The only thing he wears that isnt black is his necklace, a silver star on a silver chain.
over a year ago Number_15 said…
Here is mine!

Name: Xickmey

Somebody's Name: Mickey

Title: The Omega Mouse!

Power: Can summon Kingdom Key D!

Weapon: Kingdom Key D and Twilight Oathkeeper!

Appearance: Like Mickey, except with eye color of Axel!

Personality: Like Mickey, but with a quick-to-anger touch!

Limit: He attacks everything and everyone in his path, with a red-hot temper!

Here is mine!

Name: Xickmey

Somebody's Name: Mickey

Title: The Omega Mouse!

Power: Can summon Kin
cake
lol i want cake!
Here's my second one!

Name: Xikru

Somebody's Name: Riku

Title: The Soulblade's Chosen!

Power: Can wield Soul Eater, Soulblade, and Oblivion Keyblades(last two), plus a sword(first one)!

Weapon: Mainly the Soulblade!

Appearance: Like Blindfolded Riku, but without the blindfold!

Personality: Similar to Ansem's!

Limit: He summons the Riku Replica to demolish all enemies!

This is what he looks like!

This is what he looks like!
Here's my third one!

Name: Xia

Somebody's Name: A.I.

Title: The Psychic Master!

Powers: Same as Zexion

Weapons: 2 Wrist Blades!

Appearance: Like a princess, but with the robes of the Organization, blue lips, bushy moderately purple hair, and dark purple eyes.

Personality: Unknown as of now.

Limit: She gets inside her enemy's mind, then flattens it!

Here's my third one!

Name: Xia

Somebody's Name: A.I.

Title: The Psychic Master!

Powers: Same as Z
Here's my fourth one!

Name: Xukler

Somebody's Name: Luker

Title: The Keyblade Creator!

Powers: Can use his own custom Keyblades.

Weapons:

Appearance: Like Unknown, but only with hood.

Personality: Fights everyone. Is a lone wolf(metaphor).

Limit: He goes into a crazy fit of rage, smashing everyone and everything that comes near!
Here's my fourth one!

Name: Xukler

Somebody's Name: Luker

Title: The Keyblade Creator!

Powers: Ca
Looks:
Looks:
The Keyblades shown last are his weapons. This time it's him.
Here's my 5th one!

Name: Xyclone

Somebody's Name: Clone Y

Title: The Clone Master

Powers: Can clone anything and anyone.

Weapons: Clone Sword and Cloneblade

Appearance: Same as Xukler

Personality: Same as Xaldin

Limit: He reveals the darkness inside of him, and destroys all enemies via the darkness.

Here's my 5th one!

Name: Xyclone

Somebody's Name: Clone Y

Title: The Clone Master

Powers: Can clo
Here's my 6th and final one!

Name: Sonxic

Somebody's Name: Sonic

Title: The Fastest Ultimate Life Form Alive!

Powers: Chaos Control and Sonic Wind, as well as Chaos Blast and Sonic Meteor.

Weapon: A Red Chaos Emerald.

Appearance: Like a Manic Recolor/Edit.

Personality: Half Sonic's, half Shadow's.

Limit: Unleashes A HUGE Chaos Blast!

Here's my 6th and final one!

Name: Sonxic

Somebody's Name: Sonic

Title: The Fastest Ultimate Life
over a year ago Sora2797 said…
i thoght the name of the nobody was the name of the somebody scrambled up with an x somewhere in it.
over a year ago anitmony said…
name: marcie
original name: mirta
title: illusion master
power: illusions that hurt
weapon: magic sword
appearance: sexy mama(mirta from winx club only hotter)
limit: can break someones bone with an illusion
name: marcie
original name: mirta
title: illusion master
power: illusions that hurt
weapon: magic swo
over a year ago infernofox said…
meh
This is mainly true even the names and parts of the life story honestly i really do love her and am still tring to get her to love me......

nobodys name: Deymion
original name: Derrek
title: Demion caller
power: Calling opon demons, turns all the darkness or light around him and turn them in to two blades like clouds, uses extra darkness to fuel rage and enhance his strength
weapon: Deaths Blades
apperance: pitch black hair long in the back and spiked in the front, wears a white ripped cape, white baggy pants, Pitch black baggy pants, bronze arm pad, sholdier pad, and a knee pad

personality: A protective person around girls and friends will take a hit anytime for a girl :) loves to draw and work on sumoning new demons
limit: takes in to much darkness and grows devil wings and flys around cutting everything in his way
speical limit: uses his devil wings to fly high up and slam hard in the ground hiting everything in his vincity
last legs: takes in all the light and darkness around him and puts it in to arua balls

Life Story: He grew up in a small town known as Treverse Town, Derrek grew up with only two friends his right hand man Issack and the girl of his dreams Nastashia. he spent about 5 years trying to get her to like him. one day Issack introduced Derrek to blacksmithing and Derrek started to make his amazing one handed blades. Next Derrek showed Nastashia how to do this and she made herself "light knifes". 4 weeks later after Derrek, Issack, and Nastashia had ruled over everyone else in town including Leon set a goal to go and explore the whole universe. That night Derrek went to visit Nastashia and to start making plans to get out of Treverse Town. On Derreks way home a GIANT black hole opened by the fountian, and a mysterious figure poped out. Derrek tried his best to defend the town but was defeated he was transported threw the darkness to Twilight Town and have been looking for Nastashia (and her love) and Issack. Right now hes still searching for them both he has made a few new friends along the way.
over a year ago thehedgehog said…
smirk
Name:crash
Sombody's name: new
Title:the deadly hollow
Power: hidden power
over a year ago thehedgehog said…
smile
weapon: keyblade(shadow)
limit:antifrom
over a year ago mayflyxxx said…
monkey

Name: May
Nobody name: Zyam
Looks: She has black hair but with light on it is red her eyes turn diffent colour depending on what mood she is
Specail Abilities: Can use what ever weapon she likes. Haves the power over everything
But do’s not know how to use her power
Character they are most like: Saix and Roxas
Short bio: she is the daughter of Xmenus somebody (sorry about spelling mestacks)
Born with out a heart
Power Level: unlimted
Darkness or Light: both
Other: Narmia is her best mate . She hates using the eternal blades
over a year ago LostKid said…
Organization XIII Roll Play (RP) is what this was for. Delete your comments or join or else your wasting your own time doing this
over a year ago mayflyxxx said…
ohh forgot hearts hair is starght and i mean Xemnas i'm a really bad at spelling

/I'm not A Nobady coz i have a heart./ <-----My motto got it memrized
over a year ago silverraven333 said…
Name: Xilon
Somebody's Name: Olin
Title: The Sniper of the Shadows
Power: Darkness
Weapon: Sword and Arrowgun
Appearance: Tall and moderately wide, with brown medium-short length hair with black streaks. Light tan skin. Eye color dark brown, almost black. Tattoo of grim reaper on his left cheek.
Personality: Quiet, aloof. Sort of apart from others unless he knows them. Likes to stick to the shadows, and attack unexpectedly. Due to his shy personality, not much is known about him.
Limit: If close to enemies, uses darkness infused power with his sword. If enemies are far away, shoots bullets into the ground, where a void opens up. Directly after, 50 bullets shoot out of the other end of the void, directly below all enemies in range.
Bio: Found as a mercenary in the World that Never Was by Axel. In truth, he was hiding to ambush Axel and kill him ("Are you Axel?" "Who wants to know?" Xilon fired a warning shot. Axel summons his chakrams. "What's the big idea Xigbar?" "Xigbar? As if. I know him, but I'm here to kill you." Fight ensues), but he was captured and brought back to the Castle. A poor shot with the arrowgun before Xigbar found him. Xigbar sort of showed him the ropes and taught him how to shoot fast and accurately. Learned a bit of swordsmanship from Saix and Lexaeus, but mostly taught himself swordplay.
over a year ago Sykxe said…
Name:Sykxe
Somebodys name: Skye
Title: The Abandoned Consequence
Power: Creeping Time

Appearance: 5'1'' with crimson spiral cut hair. Ice blue eyes.
Wears a tattered organizatioin XIII coat (which she'd tore in a rampage when she first entered the organization) The fron drapes to her knees, the sides are slit to mid thigh length, and the back drags the ground.

Personalit: Generally quiet for she prefers to speak to herself. She tends to be a loner, for she is still searching for answers to why she even exsists. When befriended (though however difficult it may be) she proves to be a trustworthy ally who will help as much as she can (so much as to assist allies before looking out for herself)

Weapon: Tonfa
Abilities: She does not have many offensive attacks, for she professes in defensive manuevering. She has great flexability, which she uses to dodge oncoming attacks, and frustrate her enemies.
over a year ago slushy56234 said…
Nobody name: Xiley
Power: Can bring deamons up to kill people and fire and space
Weapen: Guitar that came become sharp so she can stab people in the face!!! And a few guns that she uses for long distance ranging
Apperence: light blond short hair that's spiked in the back and volumized. And always wears a hat or the hood on the organizations cloak. And sometimes she wears her own clothes. ice blue eyes and long eyelashes.
Hobbies: Reading, playing her guitar, killing things, tryin gto be intimidating to all the cute guys she can find. She has a crush on like four of them
over a year ago Sykxe said…
Forgot to add my age xD soz! Sykxe is 17 years old
over a year ago Sora22 said…
Name:Aron
Nobodies name:Arxon
Title: The Enraged Berserker
Power: Earth
Weapons:Scythe
Organization Number: 777
Apperance:Red Eyes, Red Hair

over a year ago manga545 said…
rainy
Name:Xemo
Original Name:Emo X3(she was called freak or emo kid so yea)
Female
Power: Darkness
Weapon: Twin Theif Blades(black in color)
Looks: Hair so black it burns, white gray eyes, pale, short and thin.
Best friend: Xigbar
Was stabbed in heart by (exept twin would be more light than darkness O.o)twin sister, and found in land of dragons by Xigbar. Has heart, though it has stopped beating. Xigbar assigned as "babysitter" as he put it, though he says she is annoying and a burden, really doesn't mind hanging out with her.
over a year ago Rixec said…
Organization name: Rixec

Somebody Name: Richard

Title: Heartless

Fav. Food: Sea Salt Ice Cream

Power: Control over Heartless

Weapon: Fenrir Keyblade

Organization #: 39

Attire: Standard Organization Uniform

Eye Color: As Yellow as Heartless eyes

Hair Color: Black

Hair style: Same as Axel’s

Skin color: as black as a heartless

Build: Same as Roxas

Description: Rixec was found by Roxas when he went to attack Riku at Memory Skyscraper. Rixec has a tattoo of the Heartless symbol on his back, which is his weak spot. Rixec sacrificed himself to save his friend Medy (Now Known as Demyx). Demyx still gets nervous around Rixec thinking "how are you here? I saw you die..."
over a year ago sexyzexylover said…
crying
:)
Name: Canthex
Original Name: Cathrina
Title: The secret Arouser
Power:Future teller
Weapon:Crystal orb
Apperance:Deep Red hair black streakes dark opal eyes
Limit: future can change with every choice
over a year ago Roxas_Axel said…
Name:Axraon
Sombody's name:Aaron
Title:The Bladed Phantom
Limit:Raining Swords
Weapon:Double edged Katana
over a year ago tailsdoll said…
mischievous
heres mine
name: xavior
sombodys name: hunk (yes from resident evil)
title: unseen blade
wepon: knife with a spiked tip
Apperance: gas mask (in other words ugly as can be) wearing lots of armor.
power: thousands of knives follow him allowing him th throw them with his mind
known to do: he follows sora and riku and attempts to kill them when ever ke can
without his mask: he looks like jason forheevs
over a year ago Sora2797 said…
its not xiiii its xiv
over a year ago onix11 said…
Name: Onix
Origanal name: Blaze
Title: The clocked dream
Weapon: The nightmare sword
Apperance: Orginaizations coat, 5'11 and husky. Black hair and black eyes.
Power: To take over a weak heart and form darkness into it.
Known to: He is constantly searching for his original self. But his searching has become fruitless. But now he has discovered him at disney castle.

over a year ago Xero_XV said…
Not to be offensive, but none (or at least almost none) of you seem to know what time and knowledge it takes into becoming a member of what can be considered a high society group or "organization" such as this. Firstly, the ranks are not the numbers, they are reffered to as your 'grounds' of determined respect and rights of availability to things such as background information on missions or quality in your wares/equipment. For example you could be a rookie, an agent, or furthur more a legand. Secondly, the numbers are reffered to as only the place at which you joined the organization. This can be reffered to as the number. Thirdly, you are all for get your place in the organization. Example: Zexion is titled the Cloaked Schemer, but his place in the organization is the Tactician. Everything else is fine except your missing the weapons and their name, and the way you spell out your nobody's names. You are take name in which you are reffered to and mix it around anding an 'X'. For instance, we've all seen....
Xemnas take Sora's name, arrange it to ROAS, and added an 'X' in between. However, few know how 'Xemnas' came out of 'Xehanort'. That's because it didn't. When Xehanort became a heartless he named himself Ansem, after his master, Ansem the Wise. Ever since, he had been referred to as Ansem. If these letters are taken (ANSEM) and rearranged (EMNAS) and we and the 'X' to beginning, we get XEMNAS. Funny, no? Now I'll post professionalised info on how it really works on my next reply.
Name: Xero
Original Name: Mike Roe (usually referred to as Roe)
Number: XV (15)
Weapon: Staff
Weapon Name: Psyche's Septor
Power: Psychokinesis
Power given through the darkness before becoming a nobody: Telekinesis
Title: Psyche Inquisitor
Place in the Organization: The Philosopher and Visionary
Special Entitlement: Savior to the Organization (The organization is gone, thanks to Sora. Somebody's got to bring them back. This can be done, only by Xero, by taking whats left of the members and remaking their weapons, mastering their techniques, and unleashing their full power. In the chaos of the moment, the member, belonging to that weapon, is reborn. Xemnas will be the hardest to recreate [its hard to recreate esther blades] a savior should take it upon his shoulders to do this)
Apperance and Personality will be added in my next reply.
His Appearance is as follows:
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 158 lbs
Eye Color: as Yellow as Xemnas's (pupils turn white when he has a vision)
Hair Color/Style: Short, Brown, slight blonde highlights, and bangs are gelled upward
Skin Tone: Moderate Tan; not like suffer tan, but not caucasian white
Special Details: The build of a well-toned 17 yr old, mature face tone mixed with a young, soft tone (mature face-build like Riku's with Sora's young, soft tone), even with those scorching yellow eyes, there holds the warm, soft glare that these eyes used to have when they were Dark Brown with a hint of Hazel-Green
Personality will be added in the next reply.
over a year ago deathlyRiku said…
um xero you a nerd
Name:Xirku
Somebody:Riku
Height:6'2
more in my next post
xero you must b so far up yourself lolz itz jst a game
over a year ago shadow13275 said…
My first:
Name: Xantet
Sombody's name: Netta
Title: The Crescent Hurler
Power: Crescent Moon

My second:
Name: Xylon
Sombody's name: Olyn
Title: The Visionless Pneuma
Power: Soul
over a year ago onix11 said…
Come and join organization XIII roleplay for some fun posting.
over a year ago Hikari_Selena said…
Name: Xalense
Sombody's name: Selena
Title: Singer of the Angels
Power: Song
Eyes: baby pink with spirals for pupils
Hair: dirty Blonde but when she was a Somebody she bleached her hair and had pink and purple highlights in it
Personality: Almost a girl version of Demyx except she can fight and had a black belt in karate when she was whole she also kept her Heartless as a pet
Weakness(es): only one KNOWN one, exaustion
Weapon: depends on what type of fight shes in
over a year ago Hikari_Selena said…
oops! 4got her age hehe, same as her rank ~_^
over a year ago Zooloo45 said…
i got 1..
Name:Zen
Original name:Sell
tittle:The Hidden Light
Power: Can mess with memories
Weapon:Rose Petals and Heartless Avenger (its two keyblades i made up)
Appearence:Tall, Blonde hair like clouds,gray forgiving eyes,
scar across his mouth.
More about him: Usually hangs around with Roxas or Marluxia.He looks up to Marluxia and is Axels younger brother.
Limit:He messes with the oppenents memoriy to fight and attacks rapidly.
Story: Sell is walking with Lea(Axel) and Isa (Sai'x) when a giant heartless appears suddenly a weapen appears in his hand and he closes his eyes and clears thoughts. Then once Sell is nearly defeated Xemnas comes up and Sell wakes up in Orginization 13 throne place see's Axel and Sai'x. Now he serves orginization 13 with loyalty.
Personality:Laidback,Calm, Angry at times
over a year ago Zooloo45 said…
Name:Keru
Somebodys name:Dertri
Tittle:The Crimson arrow
Power:Shapeshift
weapen:Arrowguns
appearence:Tall,Slender,Dark brown hair
personality:A younger Xigbar you could imagine really.
limit: He changes into his somebody and shoots pretty much every arrow in the arrowguns.
over a year ago MagicXplojen said…
Name: Craig
Nobody Name: Ricgax
Power Over: Magic
Title: The Manipulator of Magic
Weapon:13 inch Red Wand
Appearance: Tiny bit shorter than Larxene not very pale skin power brown eyes scruffy brown hair
Limit: Powerful Magnetaga Spell than followed by explosion spells freezing spells thunder spells at the magnet and around it
Personality: Slightly insane doubtful but intelligent
over a year ago rikuzexionfan said…
mischievous
Name: Zexku
Somebodies Name:Riku
Title:The chosen one of all
Power:Unlimitid
Weapons:Redemtion Way to the dawn way to the dark & Vaiken vaikens pic under here
Name: Zexku
Somebodies Name:Riku
Title:The chosen one of all
Power:Unlimitid
Weapons:Rede
heres redemtion
heres redemtion
way to the dawn
way to the dawn
oh i almost for got his hair is like riku old color zexion his keyblades surrond him like xaldin he also has oblivion heres oblivion
oblivion
oblivion
way to the dark
way to the dark
surprise
Im making anothor
Name:Xaiken (Pronounced Zai-Ken)
Somebodies Name:Raiken not RAI From Twilight Town hes rikus older bro
Title:??????
Weapon:Soul eater & Princess keyblade
Character mostly like:Riku kind of and raiken i madeup
Bio:Xaiken was lost and didnt know a thing when xaiken was 6 years old Axel found him and took him to their base before castle oblivion was destoyed he was never part of OXIII he was just there then when marluxia died xemnes granted him to be the new #XI And axel roxas and xaiken and xion wer all best friends untuil axel nd al the othors died he raged and took over the world that never was and started a new orginization and hes number II with his best friend Zexku
Im making anothor 
Name:Xaiken (Pronounced Zai-Ken)
Somebodies Name:Raiken not RAI From Twilight To
heres his keyblade
heres his keyblade
soul eater
soul eater
over a year ago KxiiMieza said…
tongue
MINE;
Name:Kristii
nobodys name:Kxii<3
title:lights ending darkness' beginging
weapon(s):gun,and death-ring
power(s):pin point accuracy when shooting and never misses a target,nova(all powers with training)
appeareance:5'4", pale,icy blue hair bobbed,eye color blueish-green with gray.
Personality:hot-headed very witty, says whats on her mind,angered easily when mad nothing can calm her down she is powerful but doesnt know everything about her powers yet she is being trained by Isaileina (character of mine).
Limit:Eyes turn red, and everything goes dark...and nobody but her is left after it :D.
Story:She was attacked by heartless on her way back from her gymnastics training. Xemenas found her and rcruited her she hangs by herself doen't really trust anybody. Everyone has tried to talk to her but she says nothing back she has only responded to Saix,axel and roxas. She peaks there intrest but she doesn't talk so nobody can figure out anything about her.
over a year ago Ramen8686 said…
Here's mine

Name: Clixon
Original Name: Colin
Title: The Dark Warrior
Power: Darkness (Generates dark forces, and can turn people's shadows into anti versions who serve him)
Weapon: 2 swords
Appearance: Organization's coat. Skinny. Long, black hair (Sort of like Zexion's).
Personality: Very lax, carefree, and casual, but turns very serious when the situation demands it.
Limit: surrounds himself with shadows and flies his swords in all directions.
over a year ago Ramen8686 said…
Here's another

Name: Zedrawn
Original name: Andrew
Title: The Spirited Youth
Power: Reflections (Generates mirrors at will and can create reflective copies of himself)
Weapon: Arm Blades
Appearance: Very young, with a blonde crew cut.
Personality: High spirited, but very sensitive
Limit: Spins in a hurricane motion cutting everything in sight with his arm blades.
over a year ago excaliburn said…
cool
name:shadow
old name:gabe
weapon:oathkeeper and oblivion
number:-I
ability:agility
times met older self:unknown
over a year ago BeXaG said…
name: Gabe

N.N.: BeXaG

title: the executioner

weapon: keyblade executioner

executioner: an axe like keyblade that is used only by bexag

power: light and darkness( even though he hates it that he has such a hope full power)he can despair into shadows and reappear at well

appearance: Grey hair,dark blue eyes,

limit: summons second keyblade (redemption) and despairs after a flash of light and appears behind his enemy and totally demolishes them with a rain a anger

story: he always hated the organization because he never got to meet roxas and they had always compered the two

this picture is one that i drew of him with out a key blade
name: Gabe

N.N.: BeXaG

title: the executioner 

weapon: keyblade executioner 

executione
over a year ago kisskissrainbow said…
smile
name: lola
nobody name:lexie
title:the darkness
power:she makes round balls ( that are black ) and she hits the person that she is fighting
weapon:very powerful sarp long nails
appearance: shortish tallish and skiny with cute hair (like namines but even better )pink pale with light light green diamonds on her cheeks eye color lightish darkish bule

limit: she disapears in a driffent spot before somebody kills her ( thats the person that she is fighting )
over a year ago saix07 said…
Name:Xedus

Sombody's name:Deus
T
itle:The Keyblade Creator

Rank:I (former leader of organization XIII) was banished by the founding member of the organization to roam for eternity in the real of nothingness

Appearance:tall, wears an organization jacket, has an in a shape of a nobody insignia, face is unknown cause of the jackets hood

Power:wields 4 keyblades at once 1 in each hand and 2 floating around him, stops other keyblade bearers in summoning there keyblades, can control the heartless, nobodies (except the organization members) and the unversed, can freely teleport wherever he wishes to, mastered all the elements

Limit: 1. summons a replica of the door to light, when opened infinite keyblades appear and are wielded all at once
2. surrounds his body with light and dark aura which protects him from any kind of attacks, controls 6 keyblades that represents fire, water, earth, wind, light and dark
3. turns into final form but with 10 keyblades surrounding him, door to light replica is present, summons clones of himself wielding 2 keyblades

LoL I thought about this in 30 minutes :P (also Im only 14)
I meant realm :P
crap, in the appearance that nobody insignia is an earing :P
over a year ago zexion12 said…
cool
Name:joxin
somebody's name: jonathan
titile:the crazed reader
Power:illusion(kinda like zexion's but my are real and more powerful.)
weapon:book looks like zexion's but has the organization on the front and the heartless sign on the boack.on the spine it says:give in darkness.
Appearance:tall slim
Hair:steel blue/grayish pulled to the right coving right eye and 1 or 2 inches bust his chin.
personality:fun to be around pretneds he has emotions funny.
Limit:he creates a illusion of a giant dragon and sikes it on his enmemy
over a year ago xeggaXV said…
angry
Heres mine!!
Name:gage
NobodyName:Xegga
Appearence:Tall,skinny,roxas's hairdo but silver,black eyes,and a silver organizatin XIII cloak.
Weapon:A silver spear with a golden blade.
Powers:All elements,including darkness.
Final Limit:zooms around the enemy while producing all elemenal orbs,and then detonates them,creating a massive explosion.
smirk
Name:Ben
NobodyName:Bexin
Appearance:Mid-sized,slim,sora's hairdo but black,orange-yellow eyes,black coat.
Weapon:Keyblade
Powers:Magnet,fire,aero,and illusion.
Limit Break:Shoots aero at the enemy,then creates a massive magnetic burst,destroying all in it's path.

Found by:Xigbar and Saix in Olympus Colliseum.
angry
Xegga was found by Marluxia nad Larxene in Castle Oblivion.
angelic
Name:grace
NobodyName:Graxce
Appearance:short,skinny,femminine,and pretty.
Weapon:Giant Axe[earthshaker]
Powers:water and aero.
LIMIT BREAK:shoots water orbs at enemy then electrocutes them.
FOUND BY:Axel and Roxas in Agrabah
smirk
Xeggas titel:the elemental shadow.
Bexins titel:the magnetic Vanitus
over a year ago SanniXCake said…
Name: Naisax
Sombody's name: Sanni (Pronounced Sunny)
Title: The Hypnotic Maiden
Power: Sound and vibrations.
Found: She was found by Xaldin on a train at Twilight town. He named her.
Mini Bio:
Sanni lived in Twilight Town most of her life, usually hanging around at the beach and collecting sea shells. One day, when she was sitting on the wharf, she was attacked by a Neoshadow, who killed her and stole her heart.
When she became a Nobody, she walked around Twilight Town in a daze, not remembering much apart from her name and who she was. Xaldin, who was returning from a mission, saw her, and recruited her as number 17.
She enjoys her time at the Organization, and uses her power of sound to become silent and unoticed.

Hair: Red and spiky, dark purple sometimes.
Eyes: Golden (topaz)
Skin: Sun kissed.
Figure: Slender

Weapon: 15 Ninja Stars
Weapon appearance: Red with golden tips and golden Organization Symbol.
Control of Weapon: She tends to make them float above her head, and has two that are bigger than the others. She uses levitation to make them shift around the opponent and attack from all directions.

Personality: Perky and happy. People believe she can't be a full nobody, since she is too cheery.

Yeah, I'm still choosing her theme song ^^
(P.S. My icon is Sanni and her Nobody form)

over a year ago kh-fanatic said…
heart
Name:Xyriqa (Zai-ri-ka)
Somebody's name:Kairi
Title:The keeper of the night
Height:Reaches to Roxas shoulders
Power:Air,fire,twilight and she have the ability to erased memories and make a new one (just like Namine')
Weapon:Star Keeper(keyblade)
Appearence:Long dark blue (almost black) hair that been tied up in two low ponytails,ocean blue eyes,she has a small black star under her right cheek right under her eye while a black cresent moon under her left ones,she looks like Kairi.
Skin colour:Like Namine's
Personality:She's kind of having two personalities like her good side,she's clueless,bubbly,cheerful,being cute,kind,caring,random,loving for cuteness,clumsy and a bit hyper.
While her bad side,she has anger issues if you make her angry trust me she will blow you up and shoot you with fire balls and if you make her 'really' angry you will go to one way ticket to death!
She's cunning,a pick pocket,loves to pull pranks,lazy and she sometimes cursed a lot if you make her mad.
Likes:Music,anime and reading manga seriously she really loves to read manga,when ever she got nothing to do she reads manga all day if she have to,being with friends,singing and drawing when ever she get's sad or happy she'll draw something that could identify her feelings.
Dislikes:She don't like to see her friends get hurt,preppy girls (Who don't?!),rich snobs and meanies.
~~~
Past
~~~
When Kairi's heart been taken away she created Namine' but she or even Namine' doesn't know that Kairi created another nobody;Xyriqa.
Xyriqa been found by Xemnas,Xemnas found her at Destiny Island at midnight when the moon was full at the Poupu fruit three,Xyriqa kept staring at the moon with an emothinless expression not noticing Xemnas presence until he spoke:

"Do you remember anything or even feel anything?"
He asked.
Xyriqa turned around to see Xemnas behind her,her blank look still on her face.
Without hesitation she shook her head.
"I don't...Who are you...? Do you know who I am...?"
Xyriqa asked him.Xemnas kept quite for a moment.
"Maybe I do...Maybe I don't...But you have to find out yourself..."
Xemnas answered,handing Xyriqa the black organization coat.
Xyriqa looked at the coat and took it.
She wears it with no problem.
"You're a nobody."
Xemnas said after Xyriqa put the coat on.
"A nobody?"
Xyriqa questioned.
"I'll explained later,now you will be reafer as Xyriqa."
Xemnas said,making a portal.
"Xyriqa..."
Xyriqa whispers trying to remember the name.
Xemnas steps in the portal while Xyriqa followed suit.

She become friends with Axel,Demyx,Roxas and Zexion (Yeah! I know! It's suprising)
When she looks at Roxas she kept having an image of a boy with spiky chestnut hair.She even have some weird dreams about a girl with red hair with ocean blue eyes (kairi),silver haired boy with emerald eyes (riku) and the boy that kept poping in her head,the boy with spiky chestnut hair and ocean blue eyes (sora).
When she realised that the red headed girl is her somebody she helped her and her friends in secret so the other organazation doesn't know.
She helped Roxas when he is with his friends in Twilight Town (Hayner,Pence,Olete),disguising as the new girl who moves to Twilight Town a couple days ago.She even quit being in the Organazation XII just to help them.
She traveled with Sora,Donald and Goofy on his search for his friends and his home.
She helped everyone!
When Sora and his friends is together again (in the end of kh2) she suddenly went missing,no trace of her,nothing.Sora and his friends doesn't know that Xyriqa is a nobody even for Roxas and Namine'.Xyriqa erased Roxas and Namine's memories about her.
She knew that one day she'll fade into oblivion,she didn't told anyone that cause she doesn't want them to be sad.
She kept saying this to herself:

"No one will miss me...I guess this is my fate...I have nothing to loose,right...?"
She said,stepping in the portal she just created.

"Please...Don't get lost in the Darkness...Searching for yourself in the Dark isn't easy..."
She said a tear escaped,rolling on her cheek and onto the ground.
She touched her tears and looked at it.
"What is this? Tears?"
She questioned.Xyriqa can't stand it anymore,she plopped down on the ground of the dark portal and ...Cried...
She doesn't know what was happening.

How can she cried?
She's a nobody?
She doesn't supposed to have feelings...
How can that be?

Many questions were in her head but she just pushed it away and cried in the dark realm.
She cried and cried and cried...

Is this really happening?

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~­~~~­*~~­~~*­~~~­~*~­~~~­*~~­~~*­~~

"Thank you...Roxas..."
Xyriqa whispered,on her right hand there were a keychain,it's a shape of a star.
That's the lucky charm that she kept all this time,Roxas gave it to her on one night when she was star gazing...With her best friend right by her side...Roxas...
She hugged the keychain.

"Thank you..."

Thinking of you,wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end,
and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I step forward to realise this wish
And who knows:
starting a new journey may no be so hard
or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds
but they share the same sky
one sky,
one destiny...

Name:Xyriqa (Zai-ri-ka)
Somebody's name:Kairi
Title:The keeper of the night
tongue
Xyriqa's limit is when she suddenly was angry because her friends get hurt (or something else that including someone hurting her friends)
She'll suddenly went in a rampage without herself noticing it.
It's like she was unconsious in the inside and her body have it's mind of it's own
over a year ago AxelsGirl21966 said…
kiss
Name: Crysix
Somebody's name: Crystal (cause I like that name XD)
Title: The Dragon's Master
Power: Dragon
Weapon: Devistation Keyblade
Hair color: black with blue streaks
Eye color: Turquoise
Personality: acts somewhat like Zexion and Axel. Doesn't talk much, and doesn't care what others think of her. She is Saïx's sister, and always sticks up for him. She has a special "gift" that allows her to sense when a friend of hers is about to be attacked.
Limit: Summons another Keyblade and slashes at the foe with blinding speed; when all else fails, she summons a giant dragon to eat the enemy, but nearly loses her life in the process.

wink
wow I like your's AxelsGirl21966 it's so friggin cool! XD
and at the same time kind of scary at the limit part but it's still great!
laugh
Thanks, kh-fanatic!
I get bored in my spare time, so I just come up with stuff like that. From what I've found, Axel's 23 and Zexy's16/17. But idk. :P
Oh, she's about two inches shorter than Axel, but she's roughly two years older than Zexy. She was found by Marluxia when she was wandering aimlessly around Castle Oblivion.

Mini bio:
"Who are you...? What is this place...?"
Marluxia laughed. "You are at Castle Oblivion. I am one of Organization XIII, Marluxia." He handed Crysix a black coat. "I welcomeyou to our Organization and I see you wield a Keyblade."
Crysix nodded absently and but the coat on. It was warm compared to her jeans and tanktop. The bracelet around her left wrist shone brightly in the light, one latge buckle - shaped like a dragon's head - surrounded by fifteen different beads. Her lockett - also in the shape of a dragon - reflected the light gleaming off of Marluxia's scythe.
He opened a dark corridor. "This will take you back to the Castle that Never Was. Ask for Xemnas, and tell him I recruited you."
She nodded again and walked into the swirrling mass of darkness.

lolz I get bored really easy and just come up with the stuff as I go XD
heart
I'm changing Crysix's somebody name.
Somebodies name: Syric (pronounced Sarick)
over a year ago Henvdemon said…
Name: Xkokin
Sombody's name: Nikko
Title: Sol's Shade
Power: heart, sun, stars, moon, psychidelics, psi, Light and Darkness.
Race: Other
Hair: Heterochromiac
Eyes: stage 2 hetereochromia
Height: 5 foot nine.
Sex: Male
Jet black hair as dark as the cloak assigned to him. strands of silver and blueish blonde.

Mango face that is bone chilling when pissed, yet heart warming when happy or cheerful. eyes Old bamboo green bg and starred redish brown one eye and chestnut for other. Light tropic tan, medium build, curly constantly wet hair covering one eye.

when things get hairy his wings emerge either for weapons or escaping. Two black wings to his left, two white wings to his white. Black silverish wolf ears, and three wolf tails. One black, one white and one silver.

weapons:

maybe an omniblade style keyblade.

genesis keyblade, angeal key, zack key, seph key, auron key, jecht, leon

genesis black wing to the left, ragged, serrated handle with black handle. dark red blade shaped in his blade. black feathers for the teeth

angeal shining white wings to the right. rounded knurled handle. trident style blade. fangs for the teeth. all white and silver

zack is the unclothed buster sword black and silver

seph already be described

auron masumune style keyblade with dragon fangs pierce the blade. in dark red and blackish orange.

jecht blade teeth repositioned with handle in the blade

leon. small gunblade, silver and black, lion head on the key point and lion fur engraved in the blade. fire for the handle.

housing all for roughly anything. size of lexeaus's tomahawk.

not part of the eighteen henvdemon models but, sephiroth based keyblade. one black wing with a silverish lifestream blade. The handle would be a hollowed out meteor with a black materia above the handle.

model one would be crescent base two wings at the bottom to support. wolf tail for the bottom blade/hilt. triple pillars, supporting bigger wings at a narrowing angle. Org insignia at the top and wolf ears out to the side for the teeth. all in black for the left side, silver in the middle and blinding white for the right.

Beat the origninal twelve before everyone else arrived.

Eh that's pretty much for him.

one more blade set to be added.

Henvdemon blade 7

both fuse togother for model seven.

one is heartless rebirth, the other tsukiko's saint.
one more blade set to be added.

Henvdemon blade 7

both fuse togother for model seven.

one is
over a year ago KebladeBearer said…
Ok heres mine

Name:Xalreth
Somebodies Name: Alreth
Weapon: Akimbo Scimitar's later to find out he's a Dual Keyblade wielder.
Power: Electricity and Morphing
Profile: a Mysterious Whitish Blue hair(Like Lighting) Hyperactive Dude who seems to morph into anything he wants and is somewhat a crybaby when things don't go his way His hair style is kind of like axel's and Demyx cobine the style of axels but the length of demyx he is one of the newest but fastest and strongest members of the Organization eye color clear(he's Blind) also has wings and
his very own specialized Organization suit but later on he finds out he is also chosen by the Keyblade

O yeah when anyone else makes a Member notice that all the real members nobodies name is the same as their sombodies just swithced around with an X
Ok heres mine

Name:Xalreth
Somebodies Name: Alreth
Weapon: Akimbo Scimitar's later to find out h
over a year ago KebladeBearer said…
Hello again i seen ppl were doing bios so heres mine To Xalreth

Bio: wakes up Blurry in a dark place by a Cavern and a moon Picture at the bottom 2 guys in black coats sitting next to him (Axel and Xemnas)

Xalreth: whe....where am i
Axel: the Realm of Darkness Where all the nobodies go
Xalreth:hu...huh?? the realm of dar....
Xemnas: your purpose is to serve Kingdom Hearts You are a keyblade wielder yes?
Xal:huh what's a Key....
Xem: you'll find out soon enough(as he leaves into the sea)
Xal:what's your purpose Axel?
Axel:idk but i know it's not with the organization
Xal:the Organization?
Axel:that's right the guy tou just seen he's there leader XEMNAS M-A-N-S-E-X Got it memorized?
Xal: i think so
Axel:hey y don't u and me get out of this place i think my buddy roxas would like you
Xal sounds fun
%
5 DAYS LATER
Xemnas: So do you want to be apart of the organization?
Xal:ugh well......
Larxene(skankbag Whore):Sure he does we need him......
Xemn:Heres your Coat it's specialized for your Power's
Larxene: put it on Silly (SKANKBAGWHORE)
Xal: it's Kinda hard since im blind ill do it later
(5 HOURS LATER WITH AXEL)
Axel: so you joined the organization huh?
Xal yea because Some skank names Larxene Made me
Axel: yea that's how i started I know how it feels but i feel 10 times better knowing If i had a Heart :(
Xal:Do I have A Heart?
Axel:Only you can decide that

Theres your BIO ADD ME IF YOU WANT ANOTHER and go to KINGDOMHEARTSPSYCHO to watch my youtube videos
Hello again i seen ppl were doing bios so heres mine To Xalreth

Bio: wakes up Blurry in a dark pla
over a year ago silverraven333 said…
Name: Aux
Sombody's name: Lodg
Title: The Rich Kid
Sex: Male
Power: Precious Metals
Appearance: Well groomed, dark blond hair, instead of normal organization black and silver, he has black and gold coat.
Weapon: Gold, Silver, Platinum etc. coins that he uses in large clusters not unlike luxords cards. Also can gather lots of coins to smelt them into a larger weapon.
Weapon Apearance: Think if Luxord had Poker Chips. Thats what they look like, but made of metal.
Limit: Coin Storm - makes coins come from everywhere nearby and makes a tornado around him to attack anyone who gets too close and can send some coins outward (like xaldin in 358/2)
Eye Color: Gold (duh)
Height: bout 6 foot
Personality: acts a little pretentious and overconfident, but is friendly to those he knows well. Usually flips a coin when he is standing around.
over a year ago migrx said…
Name:Migrax
Original Name: Grim
Title: Silent Death
Power: Casts doom on his opponents as well as uses a move similar to drain only its effect is duration.
Weapon:Scythe
Appearance:Tall,skinny pale figure. yes are black as soot and his hair is short and spikey. Wherever he seems to Go the smell of sulfur follows.
Personality:Grim originally was on the brink of death when he was born,his mother made a deal with the grim reaper that if he would spare her child she would give him the boy when he turned into a young man. Death took pity on the poor mother and took grim in when he was 17. Death made him his apprentice and transformed grim into a reaper giving him his own scythe as well as Deaths own power.The day grim became a master reaper,the heartless attacked the morgue where death and grim stayed. The darkness took grims heart from death and he became the nobody now known as migrax while his master became his heartless. He later joined up with Organization XIII to find Death and release him from the darkness controlling him. No earlier name is known,Grim was the name given to the boy by death due to his grim looks and nature caused by his premature birth. Migrx is mainly laid back and calm often going off on his own. He meets a fellow reaper named parish who he wishes he could love but hasn't the heart to. which is another impulse on his quest to find the death heartless.When angered it is best to flee the area due to his limit ability.
Limit:Hand of fate:Migrax's scythe cuts the ground open and a energy flows out into his hand.As he draws energy the power flowing into his hand grows in mass. When he fires the blast all life in its path is instantly KO'd.
over a year ago Zexin said…
somebodies name:zeni (i is silent)
nobodies name:zexin
title:the smart one
power:Darkness and he is very intellegent and can get himself out of any situation
weapon:can copy his foes weapon or use his dark blade
appearance:he is kind of young so he is short and thin his face is pale and bony he has purple eyes he has black hair that is emo style (similar to zexions)
limit:He grows stronger and attacks tearing chunks of the enemies health in every blow if the foe is still standing he loses all control and shoots dark lasers from where his heart would be almost no foe can survive this attack and he also grows weak after the attack and retreats to a place where no enemies are in sight
personality:he has a darker side and lighter side when his darker side shows he locks himself in his room and reads his ever-lasting book collection when his lighter side overwhelms him he is social
over a year ago ii_squeaky_ii said…
hehe lets c if mine will be good >.<
over a year ago ii_squeaky_ii said…
Name: Jake
Sombodise name: Ryzax (rise-axe)
Title: The Black Thunder
Weapon: duel 5 in. long scythes with 7in, chain connecting them
Power: Lightning and darkness-able to send black bolts at his opponet to stun/seriously hurt and is able to control the lightning to make it do anything
Appereance below-
Eyes: Black
Hair: White with blood red highlights, long bangs that cover his left eye
Cloths: Black knee length trench coat, black cargo pants, and converse
Personality: Loves his friends, and will do anything to protect them, a rly shy guy that never shows his true feelings, listens to music when hes not fighting
Bio; Jakes home was "The fire Island" a island surrounder by volcanos. Jake and his friends Rydel and Commdella (A.K.A. Dell) were at Mount. Dyose (die-nose) the forbidden rock and found a secret place. Inside they found a Keyhole behind a pile of rocks so they began to slowly move the rocks away. Finally after 3 days of work they got through and was amazed by it. Jake begins to touch the keyhole but suddenly heartless appears and Jake and his friends vanish.

Ryzax: Woke up in "The land of Dragons" where mushu sora donald goofy and mulan found him. Not knowing where he was and how he got there with no memery he helps sora find his friends and get what he lost
over a year ago Alphanumerical said…
cake
Nobody name: Exkaj
Somebody: ???
Title: The Rogue Agent
Power: Steals his foes powers--- but his favorite is the lightning ability he stole from Larxene so many ages ago.
Weapon: Usually the Keyblade that he stole from Xion, therefore Roxas, but can steal a weapon, make a copy of it, and use it for his own purposes. Tends to use swords.
Appearance---Of about Sora's height, though with proper body proportions, with shoulder-length dirty blond hair
Personality---Extremely caustic, but is also heavily tied to his morals. Occasionally he'll act outside of his morals, and would prefer to be a 'villain' but his morals don't allow that. He is usually stuck inside a boring square.
Story---Was once part of the Organization, at Rank XIV, and saw what they were planning to do. He didn't mind very much, but once he saw what they actually did to achieve that end, he left. He guided Riku to Roxas by pretending to be The King. Watching Riku's and Roxas's battle interested him, so he made a copy of the Keyblade for his own. He's never actually MET Sora, but would like too. His weapons and skills are just as good as the originals, but he'd never lose a battle. He's extremely competitive, and, when things go badly, reverts to his 'true' power, which is to say, everything. When he was in the Organization, he was the Tetra Assassin, but, now that he's not, he's known as "The Rogue Agent," he was hunted, but noticed a slow down in attacks when Xemnas died. Tends to wield two Keyblades, one backhand and one forehand.
Limit: Attacks the foe with a blinding light, the deepest darkness, the hottest fire, the coldest ice, the largest lightning bolt, a black hole (space), temporal shifts to within striking distance of the Keyblade, then hacks away.
Somebody: Dead a long time ago. Nobody know's his name, but, since his somebody was so powerful, nobody wants to.
Kudos to you is you read all that! You get a cookie. Good job!
over a year ago CapuMonkey said…
big smile
Im going to make me a character soon
heart
Nobody name:Xelear(X-el-lee-air)
Sombody name:Maximilian
Title:Natures Beauty
Weapon:Luckyblade.Has a four leaf clover pendent with a Tpoaz jewel on the hilt.
Power:Earth & Wind (Lexeaus & Xaldin)
Appereance:He has long green hair with baby blue eyes.Has a scar thats on his right side of the face.
Personality:He thinks his better than everyone in the organization,he loves to mess with Zexion calling him (Emo).But in battle he gets serious.

Nobody name:Xelear(X-el-lee-air)
Sombody name:Maximilian
Title:Natures Beauty
Weapon:Luckyblade.Ha
over a year ago devilstare said…
Heres mine name: andrew age: 17 nobodyname:xandreas title:the bladed gun of cruseaders rank:xv weapon of choice: two giant gun/axes attached to a metal string power: has the power over telepathy/water/ice/ darkness he can control his blades with his mind and can shoot forms of ice/darkness orbs out the tip of his axes limit: he can make darkness clones that can attack the enemy and create ice replicas of his axe blades final limit: he can disappear in this dark hole create he can all create dozens of dark holes that if an enemy attacks and it misses that attack be swallow and used agianst them he can make frozen claymore/lances/requiems that can be use to attack enemies and they explode on impact appearance: hair color:black braids that go down to his back eye color: teal with teal streaks going down his left eye org. outfit : black jacket that has a slit going down back of his jacket he has black boots and black pants and black gloves witi teal rings around his wrist. Well there you go
over a year ago devilstare said…
Heres mine name: andrew age: 17 nobodyname:xandreas title:the bladed gun of cruseaders rank:xv weapon of choice: two giant gun/axes attached to a metal string power: has the power over telepathy/water/ice/ darkness he can control his blades with his mind and can shoot forms of ice/darkness orbs out the tip of his axes limit: he can make darkness clones that can attack the enemy and create ice replicas of his axe blades final limit: he can disappear in this dark hole create he can all create dozens of dark holes that if an enemy attacks and it misses that attack be swallow and used agianst them he can make frozen claymore/lances/requiems that can be use to attack enemies and they explode on impact appearance: hair color:black braids that go down to his back eye color: teal with teal streaks going down his left eye org. outfit : black jacket that has a slit going down back of his jacket he has black boots and black pants and black gloves witi teal rings around his wrist. Well there you go
over a year ago bubbles4u22 said…
big smile
Name: Demetria
Nobody's name: Demextria
Title: The smoldering destroyer? (haha)
Power: Just by looking at people, she makes them fall in love leaving them defenseless haha
Eye color: greenish yellowish
hair color: black

This picture inspired me lol
Name: Demetria
Nobody's name: Demextria
Title: The smoldering destroyer? (haha)
Powe
over a year ago khfan999 said…
smile
ok here i go

name:aronx

somebody name:nora

title : the cute fighter

power: light

weapon: keyblade

ok here i go

name:aronx

somebody name:nora

title : the cute fighter

power: light

weapon: keyblad
over a year ago firewithen said…
here's mine.

name:xanthe
original name: ethan
title: guard of atomica.
weapon: dual katanas: arbiter and zealot.
power: atomic energy.
bio: xanthe calm and cool, but can also be aggressive and ruthless. he gets the job the done anywhere, anyway and he doesn't care who stands in in his way. he is 6 ft and muscular with crimson red eyes, black hair and light tan skin.
limit: chemical reaction: fuses his katans to his hands and flails uncontrolably
over a year ago Chokaru said…
Name: Chouxark
Sombody's name:Chokaru
Title:The Wandering Soul
Power: Manipulate time and space, absorb others powers and quad-wields, and is a true immortal,and also has power over light and darkness. Allows Xion to appear outside his heart for a limited amount of time.
Story: He created the organization xiii by convincing xehanort to try and make the x-blade and thus, unleashing the series of events that lead to the creation of the organization xiii.
When Xion disapeared, he went to the realm of Nobodies and looked for her.When he finally found her, they experienced a conection and then Xion became a heart and fused with Chouxark's, thus allowing him to wield a keyblade. then as he was going back to the castle that never was, he stumbled upon a pair of gauntlets, which he put on and then, a pair of small pillars appeared beside him, then they took shape as arms. Then, when he returned, he went in search of more keyblade. He tried to disarm the organization, but xemnas only made it as if it was a break, so he left unoticed, and he left to live in the keyblade graveyard and found vanitas' spirit, and fought with it, and when he took vanitas' spirit's keyblade, he absorbed him and thus aquiring his powers, he also gained his armor which allowed him to travel in the lanes between, and began in the search of a worthy opponent.and in his wait for that opponent he searches for a way to make Xion appear outside of his heart forever, thus, reviving her.
Limit: Puts on his armor and clones himself to attack with an array of attacks while cloaked in darkness and light.
Final: Too powerful to be described.
Dislike: being bored
Personality: cares for friends (mostly Xion) and is always easy-going in a fight. Unless you piss him off.
Weapons:Two Become One, Void Gear, Ultima Weapon keyblade(from KH:BBS) and x-blade(two of these are wielded by the gauntlets).
Apperance: Average height, sky blue hair, red eyes, his hair changes color to silver when using the gauntlets, and covers his face due to his extremely unnatural handsomeness, girls die just by looking at it.Wears the organizations cloak.

Can someone do an artwork of my organization member for me plz?if u can, include a ghost-like version of Xion
over a year ago Roxas977 said…
Name: Xamtt
Somebody: Matt
Title: Ice Cutter
Weapon: Diamond Dust
Power: Ice

Back story: Born in a secret room in Castle Oblivion, where DiZ made his way there, sensing the darkness within him. He wanted to teach the boy light, not dark. He raised Matt in total secrecy. The only other people who knew of his existence were King Mickey, Riku, and Xemnas. Xemnas discovered him when he went to watch over Namine and Sora. He took Matt from DiZ, turned him into a Nobody, and trained his Darkness. Matt defeated every Organization member who tested him.
Looks: Brown-blonde hair, Org. coat, glasses and green eyes
over a year ago gaixcaru said…
this would be my character
true name: icaruga
nobody name: gaixcaru
weapon: shuriken
power: darkness
title: dark ninja
over a year ago roxasrules10298 said…
u guys obviously dont get it you mix up the name of the somebody then add an x
over a year ago roxasrules10298 said…
name: jenni
nobody name: jinnx
weapon: sling
power: healing
title: deathly fox
over a year ago JiXan said…
Name: JiXan
Sombody's name: Nadji
Title: The Forgotten KeyBlade Wielder
Power: The Ability To Control Light and Dark (Twilight) along with wielding The Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblade.
Face Can't Be Seen Because He Is Always Wearing His Hood. But Eyes Change From Black To White Aura Depending On If He Is In A Good Mood Or Bad Mood
BackStory: Become A Nobody When The Organization First and When I Lost Hope And Started To Lose Faith In Who I Was. Xemnas Tried To Use Him To Collect Hearts But Didn't Want To So He Went Rogue And Hasn't Been Seen Since.
over a year ago rickdaddy said…
name : axter xial , somebody`s name : zen , title red flare ,power fire fire can burn his enemies and heal him , weapon bond of flame , aperance medium sized normal height red and black hair that looks like sora black red tatoo off fire around left eye black eye`s , personality : fiery temper likes to end battles slowly as lot`s of friends , rank 0 , limit get`s mad and blows up random items last is opponet age 18
over a year ago Renee_Springer said…
worried
Name: Rixka
Somebody: Kira Harte
Appearance: Dark skin (native to Agrabah), orchid (pinkish-purple) eyes, black hair done in a braid, then twisted in a bun, and held out of her way with a red bandana. Her coat is cut off mid-thigh, but she wears a black-and-silver variation of Kira's dancing outfit underneath. The sleeves resemble a kimono, and instead of silver beads on the ends of her drawstrings, she has little gold bells
Weapon: Bo staff and several suriken
Power: shape-shifting
Title: The Faustian Dancer (it's not certain whether she is in control of her life or someone else is, namely, Org. XIII or Ansem, Seeker of Darkness)
Limit Break: Cackles, which stuns opponent, slams them into a wall or pillar by the throat, and pummels them over and over again until they finally slip from her hands, and are unable to move for one turn
Found by: Lexaeus, while he observed her in Agrabah.
Story: Kira was an orphaned street rat, barely able to make ends meet through a combination of dancing (which Rixka incorporates in her fighting style) begging and stealing. Steals from the wrong person (a Heartless in disguise) and is pursued. Is only saved when Lexaeus comes to her rescue. She is brought to Castle Oblivion and tended to by Vexen, and they form a rather strained father-daughter relationship. Practically idolizes Lexaeus, she begins to grow on him and they develop a fast friendship.

Please say she's not a Mary Sue.

-Renee
over a year ago Renee_Springer said…
wink
Uh, and of course, Rix and Lex aren't nearly as close as Lex and Zex, just in a, well, different way. *wink wink*
over a year ago Dragon-Rider12 said…
Name: Xara

power: summons shadows of animals to aid in battle

limit break: an eagle comes and sheilds her while multiple cats attack enimies.

Sombody name: Ari. (switch letters like lenzo/zexion)

Title: the stealthy fealine

Weapon: bejeweled charm

quick bio: Ari was a quick witted girl who lived on the streets in Raidiant Garden growing up with a cat named Aro. When the Heartless invaided, she lost he heart and was later found unconcious by Zexion at the castle that never was. She later picked the name Xara and got a charm shaped like a cat's head. when she realizes her power is summoning the shadows of animals, she calls her cat Aro (now named Akiro) who also lost his heart. She also befriends zexion and axel.
over a year ago HollowClaw said…
Name: Scorpio

Somebodys name: Frox

Title: Beast of the Tundra

Power: Ice

Weapon: Claws & Tail

Apperance: Tall and thin with white Hair with a large amber coloured incisor showing. He was a child born with a Tail from his fathers Side of the family

Eyes: Red slitted eyes

Persona: His fathers side of the familiy has a genetic problem. his body form is great for being swift and nimble he doesnt rely on power but speed and cunning to win.

limit: heat makes him weak so he avoids strong sunlight

Story: as a child his heart was full of revenge and hate after his parents got their hearts devoured by a horde of heartless, after that his anger force a genetic mutaion to his body like his ancestors. after the heartless corned him he lost his temper and went on a spree unleashing a barrge of attacks causing multiple wounds on his body after he passed out he awoke to find Saix watching over him like his father did Since then Siax was a father figure to Frost

Body form: his body is coverd in white scales and has a large tail due to the Dna Mutation his ability comes from the mutation but due to the mutation his body has become allergic to extreme sunlight and will cause major damage

Skills: his Dna allows him to use his fathers abilitys of lightning. his skin acts like body armour protecting him from water/Earth and wind. His eyes can detect movement in the pure dark with heat sensors and his ears can pick up the faintest sound and pinpoint the location in direction but not the exact area. his tail contains a powerful Vemon which Slows down enemy movement and will eventually cause paralization
over a year ago RockinSocks said…
heart
Name: Nylax (yes its a real name)
Sombodys Name: Lany
Title: Black Angel
Power: spirt yeah she looks like this.
Name: Nylax (yes its a real name)
Sombodys Name: Lany
Title: Black Angel
Power: spirt
Sombodys name:Pain
Nobodys name:Pniax
Weapon:Endless Time
Title:Prince of Time
Power:Manipulate Time
Sombodys name:Pain
Nobodys name:Pniax
Weapon:Endless Time
Title:Prince of Time
Power:Manipulate T
Heres another on I made named Pniax (Nee-axe), I already have an idea for another one
over a year ago Scarletsheart said…
Mines rllyy weird........

name:Scarlet(original name just refused to add X)
Title:Dark Seducter
Weapon:Samuri Sword
Look:Long black hair with purple highlights with emerald green eyes
Story:Long lost friend of Axel's. She left organization XIII to look for a reason why the Nobody's were created. Along the way her heart shows up and she starts falling in love with Axel. She realizes that all the Nobody's have hearts and realizes Xemnas was creating Kingdom Hearts for his own power and goes back to tell Organization XII the truth.
Personality:Seductive,smart,and sweet but has a evil side towards anyone who hurts loved one or her.
over a year ago Scarletsheart said…
Oh and she can turn into a black demon at limit break
over a year ago Roxas991 said…
Name:Seth
Title:Soulsweeper
Ability: kid that acts like cloud and axel combined and can warp through time and space
Weapon:warped keyblade
Appearance:tall thin with black hair light green eyes and loves to wear a cloak or face cloth around his mouth
Story:lost soul who found a broken body which happened to be the body of a deceased keyblade wielder but the darkness in his soul overcame the body and keyblade making him a hybrid, able to walk through space, time, light, and darkness.
he finds himself in roxas's realm and watches from the shadows until roxas runs away from the Organization and places himself in front of Xemnas (or Xanhort)
Rank:Unknown (repeated flashes through time disrupts level of skill)
Limit:warps through time and slashes the enemy before they get a chance to strike
Seth's Keyblade:
a
Name:Seth
Title:Soulsweeper
Ability: kid that acts like cloud and axel combined and can w
over a year ago Xanbri15 said…
Hey I decided to do it like the Organization XIII members.
Somebody Name: Brina (My real name)
Nobody Name: Xanbri
Title: Lost Traveler
Power: Time
Weapons: Two gold large clocks, called eternals or aions, with unconnected numbers that when I throw the main clock weapon they fly off, spiral around my opponent, and drain their HP very low.
Appearance: Black eyes, dark brunnette, slightly tan, not really,choppy hair to middle of neck. Doesn't wear cloak a lot. Pairs up with Axel.
over a year ago huskyclaw said…
name: Damien
Nobody name:medinax (u have to scramble and add x, and thats what i got :p)
appearance: very skinny, blonde short hair (not too short!) not very tall... pale skin
weapon: keyblade (best choice)
powers:water, glide, air dash
limit break: blasts of water drown enemy

found by: xion! (shes awesome) in... destiny islands! (in one of the days the game skips! :D)yeh the beach!
over a year ago caxe said…
Follow these:
Name: caxe
Sombody's name:ace
Title: Darkness Burned
Power:fire and darkness
Limit break: shrouds opponent in darkness, then burns them with the flames of hell
weapons: dual keyblades, both darkness eternal and conceited flames keyblades are at work
personailty: quick fiery temper, but kind to those he feels deserve it. quick to protect teammates
bio: caxe was found wandering the world that never was by axel. caxe, being quick to pick a fight, challenged axel and won, axel was impressed by caxe's fighting ability and offered to let him join organization xiii. caxe accepted the job to learn more about where the keyblade came from, he would do this by spying on roxas (and at the time xion) while they went on missions
over a year ago A7spider said…
Name: Shinix
Sombody's name: Nishi
Title: butterfly dancer
Power: to control butterflies...and not cute harmless ones
Apperance: average height, long torso, large eyes, large forehead and long blue hair with a single purple strand
eye color: blue
Info: delicate girl who usually seen hanging with Namine. She too is an artist.
over a year ago caxe said…
i made another.
name: gexo
somebody name: geo(yep...from megaman)
title: the frosted flame
weapon: fusion keyblade(two keychains attached)
weapon name: fire/ice fusion
elements: fire and ice
personality: take caxe, and flip it.
bio: found wandering the radeint garden, gexo was searching for caxe, his childhood friend. he ran into vexen and axel, who asked him to join them, he did in hopes of finding caxe
limit: freezes area, then calls down a flame storm to obliterate his enemies
over a year ago gamer495 said…
Name: Irexmaed
Somebody Name: Damiere
Title: The Shadow's Echo
Power: Shadow and Soundwave manipulation.
Melee Weapon: Chainscythe
Manipulation Weapons: Shadow and soundwave daggers, sound screeches, shadow entropy spikes, shadow grab/soundwave lift. Can manipulate the shadows of others or their weapons. Can grab objects of shadow to create another weapon. Uses soundwaves around him to sense incoming objects and easily counter; to manipulate sound output(can stop screaming for example.).
Appearance: 5'3&1/2", black hair with tint of green and blue. Spiky yet long enough, Not pale, but not tan. White eyes with seemingly blue lightning going about, especially under certain circumstances. Mainly black clothing, black and green and blue; one sleeve is longer but the shorter has a cool style with white trims. Pants are lengthy, black, and covered in a strange style(that I have yet to come up with lol). Zippers. Oh so many zippers.
Limit: Manipulation powers overcome the chainscythe, one blade shadows, the other screams, swung around to create a whirlwind of blue and green entropy, the chain will extend and the shadow of the weapon will harness the powers to cause double damage since they will hit the opponents' shadows.
over a year ago parpar27 said…
Name:Nuni
Sombody's name:Lola
Title:Shadow of light
Power:water bender
Name:Nuni
Sombody's name:Lola
Title:Shadow of light 
Power:water bender
Name:Jayc
Sombody's name:Joclyn
Title:The lights darkness
Power:Bow and Arrow
Name:Jayc
Sombody's name:Joclyn
Title:The lights darkness 
Power:Bow and Arrow
gose with Jayc
gose with Jayc
over a year ago DJ_Reaper said…
I have one as well if its alright...
Name: Slavin
Original Name: Stephen
Title: The Divine's Evil
Power: Darkness and Light (He uses darkness to trigger his form known as the "Devil's Trigger" which forms him as a powerful demon look and strike fast and strong but also uses darkness as a shot thing for when people try to get away, and uses his light as a shield and sometimes {if extremely needed} an armor that not only protects him but heals him as well making him invulnerable but only for a short time as a limit to help even up odds}
Weapon: Keyblade (but after the form triggers it then changes to a big one like Terras but its shape is like very rigged in front and the teeth of the keyblade forms his rank number; Names are for normal form: Fault of Sorrow/ Trigger form: Heavenly Hell)
Personality: He always sits down on the couch after his mission gazing onto his keyblade wondering why he was chosen but he's social when it comes around to normal chats with the others he just talks about alittle help here and there and other times he just talks about what he has in mind at the time but when it comes to battles he gets real serious...
Limit: Devil's Trigger or Realm of the Nobody (which they enter in like Xigbar or Roxas but this one he trikes with multiple light weapons and then when it comes to an end...Keyblades fall like a meteor showers that never end until the light blinds you and goes)
Extra: Hes not better than Xemnas of course his limit runs on short time because he uses so much of his magic and it only works out like 1/10 of your health... unless in the game you would play on extreme then its all over if he even touches you once...
over a year ago DJ_Reaper said…
Oh I almost forgot heres the story of him:
Story: Slavin was a real great tribute to the organization with his power to wield a keyblade. He collected so many hearts, but one day when he collected 241 hearts in one day he started feeling strange as if he was in a sleeping fog then he notices a shadow that resemballed a silhouette of him but different..... The fog cleared a bit when he slumbered from a tired time from the mission and it appeared that he recognized who it was. Stephen was his name along time ago when he wasnt a nobody. Stephen was just a regular 18 year old living back in Radiant Garden. He was the guy who brought up the skateboard and did some neat tricks with it as he grew up. Slavin, now knowing who he was in the past also know when and where he aquired the keyblade. Slavin was kind of friendly with Hex during his time at Castle Oblivion. Slavin now knowing his past looked a little more curious asking others about their past. When Slavin had nothing to do after his mission he always went out into Twilight Town and laid back staring at the town because it kinds of reminds him back when he was in Radiant Garden... He still walks the corridors today but soon he will fully understand it all.............
over a year ago dragonboy123 said…
cool
heres mine
name:zenex
sombody: roxmer
title: the lost blade
power : 200
bio : he is the strongest boy alive but no one knows his true streghnth but one person his rival razmer
weapon : the death reaper (a long 20 ft sword with dark flames around it with sharpened edges)

power : ultimate flame dragon punch (a move where flames come all around him and then they all go into his fist and a dragon comes out of it and burns his victim
power charge : his power charges up when the solar eclipes happens
clothes :a red version of clouds in kh2
looks: black spikey hair red eyes strong abs
motto: flames will burn your soul
personality: metitates 10 hours a day
friends : axel ,roxas,and jackel
over a year ago xxsadxkittyx said…
Name: Danix
Sombody's name: Andri
Title: The Emo One
Power: darkness and keyblades
over a year ago mechguest said…
smirk
name:jackel

sombody:rameon
title:whispering destruction
power:darkness earth and fire
apearence black slick hair red definite eyes lots of musceles
stregnth:900,000,000
story:his sombody risked his live for a friend (sora) and got turned into a nobodie he went to the organatation and meet axel roxas and zenex they were great friends after the organatation jackel is the top founding member of the organatation one day he dissapeared he then the organatation found out he made a new name (riku) they found he was the biggest traitor and he helped sora defeat the organatation under the name riku
over a year ago TheSoulReaper said…
Nobodys Name: Xajek (Za-je-k)

Original Name:Jake

Title:The Soul Reaper

Weapon: Sycthe

Power:Darkness And Weapon Lets Him Wield Light

Looks:Gold Eyes,Sora's Hair But Roxas' colour

Battle Phrase: Your Soul Will be Mine!

Story:Made Very close friends with Axel Roxas And Xion.His Original Self Turned Out To be the hero of twilight town That Sealed The DTD(Door To Darkness).Jake was on the islands with sora riku and kiari and got sent to twilight town and didnt know how to get out. soon after jake was caught by the darkside (the massive monster sora fought in KH1) and the twilight thorn (the massive thing that roxas Fought in KH2)and got his heart stolen and became number 15 of the orignization XIII
over a year ago axelgrl8 said…
Name:Xiann
Sombodys name:Anni(she was a warrior princess/guardian of the eternal heart,said to hold unimaganable powers.)
Title:The Eternal Guardian Angel
Power:Energy(She can absorb energy from her surroundings and use it as a weapon.When she gets very upset, she transforms into a being made out of pure energy and can float around at super human speed((but this also happens when she has an energy overload or suffers from energy deprivation(in either case,unless calmed down quickly,she can die from it))She can see thermal,mental,and physical energy of herself and others.

Weapon:Steel fans(named angels wings((when she hits the ends together,they transform into a sword called angelic fury))
Appearance:tall and thin(very sexy),pale with long,thick,corkscrew-curly chocolate brown hair that goes to her mid thigh(her bangs are straight and swoop down right over her eyebrow,tucked behind her ear),and beautiful,sparkling aquamerine eyes(extremely pale shade of blue).Wears a thin diamond head band in her hair.has a tattoo of a butterfly in a heart with a crown hovering above it.

Personality:the first month or two, she was very shy, never talked, and hid in Axels shadow(she went on missions mainly with him),but was an extremely strong fighter.Axel finally coaxed her out of her shyness(he took her to the clock tower to eat ice cream after every mission). she actually has a very funny,bubbly personality,like Axels
Limit:She releases orbs of energy at her enemys,which explode on contact.
over a year ago supersora557 said…
Name:Zorara
Somebody Name:Sora
Title:Unknown
Power:Hate Pain and Nightmares
Name:Xkokin
Somebody: Nikko
Title: The Bloodied Fang
Power: Light, Darkness and all psychic kinesis.
Weapon: The Kyeblade and Yeblade. Every other weapon is usable. Prefers to fight with two swords or some variation of it. Also uses; Xehanort's keyblade, sentiment void gear, two become one, fenrir, ultima weapon, chaos ripper, and no name.

YeBlade also known as the Y-Blade: forged using Sol and Kinji's hearts when they are of equal strength and power. Allows the wielder to draw the ultimate power, Kingdom Hearts into them self. Rivals the Kyeblade in shape and power. The fusion needs to be only temporary otherwise the Kyeblade is formed along side it.

Personality: Tripolar. happy, hyper when optimistic. bitter and despises everything when pessimistic. when realistic; merciless, observant and ruthless.

Appearance: curly samurai bangs, one eye almost always covered, the other exposed from the black and silver locks. a dark blood red eye on the left with a navy blue eye to the right. Medium build, taller than cloud and Sora, but still has to literally look up to Lexeaus. Burdened with three wolf tails, two wolf ears and four dark platinum wings with sephiroth spikes on the shoulder of the top two.

Unique moves and limit breaks:

Blistering Solstice: Scatters the keyblade into seven hundred million keys that turn invisible and visible with each attack or strike or upon command. Leaves a trail of sparks resembling falling stars in super slow motion. Starts with a corkscrew slash usually.

Kin Seals: An array of markings that are cut into the ground, sealing the enemies movements and blinding them almost absolute. Depending on what the seal says depends on the effects.

Fallen Fear: throws his weapon, encircling the enemy in a sphere, that rapidly fills with his own touch of Darkness. The target would begin to drown as he surrounds them Dark Spikes which slowly close in until they're seven inches or until Kinji commands so, they fly through the target, he teleports above the enemy and impales through the skull down.

Winter Solstice: All sparks emited by the current weapon freeze turning into little knives, then enter the body at the microscopic level. The key deforms reshaping into a blizzaja. Is shot triggering all the micro blades at once. End result, a frozen bleeding corpse. 99 percent of the time.

Aerial Arcanum: *Only works in the air *Falling version of Ars Arcanum. Follows the enemy before each strike. Ends with slamming the enemy into the floor to be impaled by a diving blade.

Soul Rebirth: Absorbs power from the sun. Homes in onto the target, blasting through them from all directions. Afflicts them with 3rd degree burns. Ends skewering them from below, then sealing their weapons.

Soul Trance: Becomes one with the sun and one's soul. Powers up all damage, burns and deals damage on one's soul. Usable with other moves and lasts til the user dismisses it.

Disciple's Deceit: Powers up user by absorbing all Darkness in the area and becoming one with the shadows. All attacks become unblockable.

Amaterasu's Prism: Litter the area with marking mines and then become the shadows of your heart, zoom into your enemy and hack away. Each hit deals out nearly permanent burns along with Darkness damage. Jump up after prism is formed through the cuts and attacks. Blast with your light then taint it with pure Darkness. Implodes and explodes at once in opposite directions. Most are killed when hit with this.

Prism Hail: bullet sized meteorites lock onto the target and pierce through. Unblockable most of the time. Explodes upon impact of solid.

Diviner's Rancor: Freeze your enemies with the moon, then blow it into shrapnel under their feet that will seek out the target and impale them on the spot. Rejoins afterward and grinds the enemies to dust, freezes, crushes into a diamond and implodes. Ravages the area with giant cuts and ice misting the air.

Eternal Harbringer: Take to the skies with your keyblade. Rush your targets with star shards in hand, each pass impaling the target. Launch meteors into the shards for explosive damage, then fling them into the air and skewer them with the stars one by one.

Nightfall: Summon the moon to coat yourself in it's shadow. Dash about hitting your enemy with lasers refracted from the moon light. Focus on one area, freeze, implode and shatter with the moon sky-bombing into the target, while incinerating all in it's path.

Chrono Ripper: Distort time and space. Attack your foe(s) with multiple slashes from your blade and your apparitions. Maximum number of hits varies on target. *most is no more than seven thousand hits* Impale the enemy and rewind your targets time, making them weaker before they fall to pieces.

Tsunami: use the gravity of the moon to stir up a boiling tidal wave. blast the enemy with water pikes, splash down onto the target, drown it and freeze on the spot. recreate the moon, divided into pyres and circle the enemy. at will the spikes slam into the target repeatedly, recreating the phony moon which then freezes and explodes.

Tenshi's Flare: coat yourself with the sun's direct rays, hack away from all directions making ghosts from teleporting after every third swing, inflicting horrid burns of light and darkness. Finishes with solar energy being refined into a sphere that is used to strike the enemy down, dives down and impales the target from below after all apparitions dive down stabbing the foe. sphere then warps into a giant blade straight from hell that detonates the ghosts. coats the area of the world in smoldering flames. can only be used after using certain sun based moves.

Frantic Oni: bask in the shadows of all those before you. warping body at will to suit attacking needs. *explosive quills for a far, poisonous pikes for below and everything else for every other direction* Pull the enemy into inner darkness then tear them apart from the skin in. Spit out and revive, mincing with bladed version of wings.

Hailing Cosmos: shoot stars, meteors and other space bound debris. each hit gives more power to the next one. all debris imprisons the area, encircles and detonates into air waves slicing through all in sight. air waves ricochet off all objects not living, then swirl among the foe, creating a mini black hole, implodes into a micro supernova rained on with shooting stars, ends with all of it being sucked in after being struck by the user.

Sonic Slicer: fly through your enemies in a flash of light. cutting through foes like frogs in a turbine. reappears after seventeen passes and impales the ground with weapon, stirring up heat waves slicing through the affected area.

Sol Spikes: spikes derived from the sun's intensified rays and hell fire. Coated in flames of Amaterasu, laid around the target and quickly impale the target at will. Pyres explode upon skirmish, then incinerate the target. Some or all can go off, burns the area enough to heat treat metal.

Soul Reaper: transform keyblade into flaming sword from beyond. hack away with all known sword moves IE: *omnislash, cross slash, heroes pride, aerial arcanum, ars arcanum, sonic slicer, and time splicer* at blinding speeds then disable the link between body and soul. Ends burning the target alive with sun appearing in their chest.

Falling Soul: reveal your true swordsmanship. stop time, then drop both user and targets into the depths of hell. releases inner demon from scraps of darkness left within. copying moves and abilities from darker half like *Kin Seals, Octaslash, Fallen Fears etc.* blasting darkened hell fire about. re warps to the surface of the sun, crystallizes it nearly freezing the other worlds. Turns sun into giant weapon where everything can happen. Flees the sun after entombing foes, detonates the sun and recreates it by rewinding time and space, burning the enemy alive.

Omega Cannon: Summons seven copies of the key. Six giants and one titan as they fire explosions quickly towards the target and detonate on command. Rushes in and imprisons the target, skewers the target and implodes before exploding. Was used making the crater in the Radiant Garden Waterfalls when fighting Saix.

Conditions: has a fragment of Nikko's heart, so he feels emotions.

Occupations: high school student, organization 13 first in command, the true superior of organization thirteen before becoming a nobody. Had the organization fake their deaths with auto life casted on them.

too much?
over a year ago Krixssa said…
Name: Laxil
Somebody: Alli
Title: Mistress of Flaming Madness
Power: Fire
Weapon: flames that turn into two dual golden blades with sharp edges lit on fire
Quote: My fire feeds on your own hatred and makes me stronger.
Before Battle: Fire feeds on madness and hatred. Are you sure your as pure as they tell me, Sora?
In Battle: Perish!
Winning: Your hopes and dreams have been reduced to nothing but ashes my dear.
Losing: I was playing myself, huh?
Profile: This girl has always been a cheer filled, energetic and caring person who never hated anyone but that changed after a tragic event taking place. When was heading to a friend's house with her brother, Lea (Axel), two strong and powerful Heartless appeared. Lea told her to flee as fast as she could; leaving himself there to have his heart taken and put into Org. XIII. A year later, the Heartless come after her, making her the next in Org. XIII. Ever since that darkest moment in her life, she has become a dark, cold, and evil person and when her brother is around, Axel, he isn't even enough to bring her out of her dreadful state. She has become a changed person and will never be the same now.
Apperance: Long curly red hair, pink-red eyes, peach complexion, dark black cloak with her hood on most of the time so no one ever sees her face that much, black heeled female shoes
Friends in Org. XIII: Axel (brother), Zexion, Roxas, Demyx
Name: Laxil
Somebody: Alli
Title: Mistress of Flaming Madness
Power: Fire
Weapon: fl
Laxil's Quotes in Battle:
"Perish!"
"Burn!"
"Don't Lose Focus for A Second, Sora!"
"Here I come!"
"Watch it!"
"Fade into Oblivion!"
"Roxas?"
"It's a shame you don't even know yourself anymore Roxas."
"Your Ashes will soon be swept away!"
"Ah!"
"Better Move!"
"Too Slow!"
"Agh!"
"Ugh!"
"You ignorant little brat!"
"You should pay with your own life for double-crossing us!"

Moves:

Jagged Cuts: Simple but complexed at the same time. Slices upward and downward with swords.

Destiny's Forceful Fires: Protecting flame shield around Laxil

Whirling Wildfire: Flurry of Flames surrounding the target, increasing damage put onto them. Stay on enemy for 60seconds.

Red Rose Heat: Rapid fire attacks that slow down the target and open for any offense

Dance of Maddening Flames: Summoning of copies of Laxil's self and gangs up on target for an ultimate attack at bewildering speed.

Radiant Shine: Stuns enemy for 60sec. from intense blinding red light.

Meteors' Haven: Powerful Striking List of Meteors' Hit target.

420 Degrees Above: Sharp Glass lit with fire that poke from the ground and hit's target with a very intense after math

Towards End:

Revengeful Fury- Laxil combines her swords into one indestructible powerful long fire sword and forms into a chaotic raging soul of fire. This is her final form that's is very deadly. She uses the same moves but they become much much MUCH stronger. When she hits you with a simple move, it's 10x stronger than before. She also resists more attacks than before making it harder to defeat her. She's one of a few Org. XIII members that are very difficult and powerful and have a final form like Xemnas does.
o and the music in the background isn't a Org. XIII theme. It's actually Dance to the Death from Beasts' castle cuz I love it so much. Her battle is fought before Xemnas at Castle of Oblivion.
over a year ago sonic55 said…
cool
Name;Kenny

Title:The master

Power:Everything
over a year ago totaldramafan01 said…
Name: Rixaka
Nickname: Rixy
Real nickname: Pyro
Title: The dark side of the sun
Power: Light and darkness
Weapon: Keyblade
Friends: Axel, Demyx, Roxas, and Xion
Appearance: About one inch higher than Roxas, purple eyes, long red hair, skiny.
Limit: uses both light and darkness for a powerfull combo, you have little hope of surviving it with more than one hp.
Founded by: Xenmas
Read my fanfic!
link

Name: Rixaka
Nickname: Rixy
Real nickname: Pyro
Title: The dark side of the sun
Rank
over a year ago Shizzonastick said…
Original Name: May
Organisation Name: Axym (Zim)
Title: Steel-Clad Dreamer
Power: Metal
Weapon: 2 Chain whip

Moves:
Simple slash of whip

Metal Blast
spins whips around to create a whirlpool effect shooting blast of energy.
Whip Tug
wraps both whips around arms and then slams the player into the wall.
Whip spin
spins around fast moving erratically
keyblade swipe
steals the keyblade and throws it in a random place on the field
Final Limit
Steel Storm
Break apart one whip and throws the pieces in the air, a countdown of 5 seconds appear where the player try to attack her, she moves erratically across the field and very fast. After the 5 seconds is up all the pieces of the whip fall from the sky in very very large pieces which brings the players hp down to one, she then does a rushing attack.

over a year ago VladGal365 said…
Name:Violet
Somebody name:Alex
Title:The Flowering Killer
Power:Earth
Weapon:Apocalypse Bloom sword
Appearance:Blonde hair, blue eyes. Kinda skinny
Personality:Calm, but can kill u with a single look
Limit:She can summon thorns from the earth and wrap them around her foes.
over a year ago killjoysawada said…
name:roshin
nobody name:rashiniz
title:reaper's brother
power:calling dark warriors from the dead,releasing dark elements(darkflames,dark thunder,etc)and stealing hearts.
weapons:dark keybladelike scythe
apearance:black black sora hair,black ripped organitation XVIII cloak,dark blue eyes,maroon knee pads,maroon elbow pads,black skinny hakama,black long sleeve shirt (for inside shirt).
personality:always serious,emo,never talks,powerful,kind.
limit:have black raven wings,eyes turn black and red,scythe releases black and maroon aura,destroys anyone in his way,
over a year ago VladGal365 said…
big smile
Here's my next RPG. ENJOY!!!!!

Name:Alex
Somebody Name:Drew
Title:The Shadow's Deciple
Power:She can summon shadow clones of every single Nobody
Weapon:Shadow Sword and Black Magic
Appearance:Hair as black as midnight, sea blue eyes
Personality:Hyper, but slightly shy
Limit:Calls upon an army of Dusks to DESTROY EVERY ENEMY!!!!!!!

I'll make another one soon;)
over a year ago 38390 said…
how do you make an orginasation 13
over a year ago 38390 said…
hmmm
how do you make an orginasation13
over a year ago final_fantasy17 said…
Name: Misunaka
Somebody elses Name: Refia
Title: The Electric Mage
Power: manipulate storms
over a year ago Animefan211 said…
Name: Ane (Ann)
Nobody name: Xena
Power (Element): Fire Darkness
Weapon: Sword made with the remains of an ancient keyblade, handle in the shape of the Orgy 13 Symbol
Apperance: White straight hair, Skinny, Tall, wears emo clothing Black eyes
Personality: Shy, Silent, great drawer, emo at times hyper at times
Orgy name: Red Flames of Dusk
Name: Ane (Ann)
Nobody name: Xena
Power (Element): Fire Darkness
Weapon: Sword made with the remai