Klaus and Bonnie Klaus/Bonnie/Klonnie Spoilers!

jazzywazzy08 posted on Oct 17, 2011 at 05:34PM
Any spoilers pertaining to Bonnie,Klaus,or Klonnie can be discussed here!

Klaus and Bonnie 408 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 408

over a year ago martinachan said…
smile
Great Idea!!! I'm very curious and this is the right place!!!
over a year ago kindhiya3 said…
mischievous
so common guys!!! give us some Klonnie spoilers PLEASE!!!!!
over a year ago jazzywazzy08 said…
big smile
OMFG! You guys I read over at the CW Lounge that Grams is coming back for episode 3x07! First a mom and now THIS! XD! Sheila Bennett BAMF back in Mystic! She'll most like be a ghost but I really hope Bonnie gets to SEE her and not just talk to her through Jeremy! I really want this to be true I have been praying for it ever since they said there will be ghosts t his season!
heart
Returning Character Spoiler!Randall: Any scoop on Vampire Diaries? I know Mason is returning and this excites me.
It excites us, too—in all the right places. (What? We meant our brains, naturally.) We’re hearing from sources that Kelly Hu (Pearl), Jasmine Guy (Sheila aka Grams) and Arielle Kebbel (Lexi) also will be seen again on TVD, right around the seventh episode. Ghost party, y’all! Get pumped!

My life is now complete! *_*
over a year ago LuCe60bis said…
Got any Bonnie scoop on The Vampire Diaries? I feel like we've barely seen her this season. — Jessica
NATALIE: She may want to make herself even scarcer. Why? Her absentee mom is coming to town! And from what we understand, Abby Bennett is quite a handful. Bonnie definitely gets her fiery determination from her mother. But it'll be a fruitful visit, backstory-wise. We'll finally learn what led Abby to abandon her daughter.
heart
I am glad her mom is coming! Its exciting! The thing is I don't want her bring problems for Bonnie! I am tired of the parents on TVD being noexistent, absentee, and/or complete a** holes! But anyway I am really glad we get some Bonnie back story and I am so ready for it!
I dont know if it mean anything but :

*"KatGraham
Got home at 5am from shooting TVD all night. Zonked.
6 hours ago"

*"JosephMorgan Joseph Morgan
Working nights this week. My favourite
3 hours ago"

Could they have shooted scenes together ? :D
surprise
If they'r e both working nights and what was said about Bonnie being the center of the Klefan Bromance is true then I wouldn't doube it! SO EXCITED!
over a year ago lilou265 said…
kiss
OMG girls you just make me the see TVD in episode and not just in youtube scene THANKS
mischievous
OMG!!!! the story would be more interesting, I think it's true too... I can't wait!!!
rainy
CHECK IT OUT
link
Who's that girl??? maybe the original witch??? and is Klaus in love with her??? She's too young, I figured out her differently...
crying
She's going to play a vampire witch hybrid....I doubt she's the original because the Original Witch is dead. All I know is she better not be for Klaus because Klaus belongs to Bonnie!
crying
The original witch is dead, but now she's a ghost, and in the next episode all the ghosts come back... and yes jazzy, you're right Klaus belongs to Bonnie!!!
hmmm
Yeah I know but the thing is he character isn't a ghost she's a vampire/witch hybrid which is why I don't think she's the Origina Witch. But the thing is her being a hybrid scares me because we all know Klaus loves power. But her apperience might be to prove that Bonnie can be turned and still keep her powers and that would be awesome because if she was a vampire she would probably not have the nose bleed problem.
angelic
Your point of view is more interesting, in fact there are few information about this girl... I hope it is in this way!!!
smile
"WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS/FOILERS

These were posted by Youtube's infamous FeuerFremder. Some may be true, some may not be true. Enjoy.

Quote:

-No DE for a long time for now. Its all about SE and Elena won't stop trying to bring Stefan back. Her love and caring will overcome any compulsion of Klaus.

- There's more than just Michael.

- M _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will come to town.

- different hybrids incoming, not wolf/vamp, but vamp/_ _ _ _ _

- Tyler is worse than S1 Tyler.

- Bonnie's family has a secret that is important in ending Klaus storyline.

- Tyler will murder somebody.

- Incoming Klaus Flashback will make us want to hug him."

Take it with a grain of salt ! ;)

Aaaw Klaus, i already wanted to hug him the last time we saw him <3

hmmm
I do know that there will be a vamp/witch hybrid so! If Bonnie somehow ends the Klaus storyline I hope its not with Klaus' death. I hope that maybe by ending the Klaus storyline (if it is true) that they mean it will stop Klaus from making a hybrid army and Bonnie will help him defeat Mikael. But I already want to hug Klaus too so I don't know how I could love him more. I am not surprised by DE because it still seems a one-sided for the most part and I'll be relieve if we don't have to suffer through it.
I want to hug Klaus too... and at this point I hope, as jazzy said, Bonnie will help Klaus VS Mikael/Vamp-Witch-Ibrid (I already hate her)!!! I don't care about DE scenes are so boring and repetitive!!!
hmmm
LOL Martina! I hate her too! She hasn't even been on screen yet and I still see her as a threat! Whether they are bringing her on for Klaus (hope not), to kill Klaus (again hope not), to challenge Bonnie (I hope Bonnie kills her even if she isn't), or to generally stir up trouble I don't like! To me I feel like she could be a threat as it is and I don't want any attention off Bonnie. Anyway the only thing that makes me happy about her coming is that she is proof a vamp/witch hybrid is possible. I hope she's like Gloria and dies within two episodes. At this point I think that Gloria was just brought in to tell us that witches could slow their aging and no other reason. So maybe their just trying to tell us Bonnie has options if she decides to go the immortal route. I have a feeling if she ever gets her power back she might have to be turned for her body to handle it.
mischievous
This is the point: "She hasn't even been on screen yet and I still see her as a threat!" LOL
and yes maybe she will be kill after two epidodes, as Gloria.... AHAHAHAH diabolical laugh!!!
And if Bonnie falls in love with Klaus, she will able to make a choice!!!
Kevin said "Bonnie will be front and center and bla bla.... " we must not forget it, this is our hope!!!
smirk
Carina MacKenzie just tweeted "Rumors that Danielle Panabaker was cast on TVD are false, vicious lies."

I love Danielle but I am kind of relieved by this! I like the idea of a vampwitch but I just don't want Klonnie or Bonnie to be threatened by it. And you're right Martina KW did say Bonnie would be front and center so I'll calm down. I do think it would be cool if Bonnie's mom was a vampwitch. Maybe her being turned into a vampire is why she had to leave? Pure speculation but it would be awesome!
I totally agree with you girls, i dont want this witch hybrid to take any attention off Bonnie, Bonnie should shine this season ! Like Martina said, they said she will be FRONT and CENTER !
tongue
^EXACTLY! I would defeat the purpose! I could almost see if she had ties to Bonnie but I want more BONNIE this season! And really like I said before that much power would get Klaus' attention in a second and I need KLONNIE! If Klaus ends up with ANYONE else she better be AMAZING! Seriously I don't know if I could ship him with anyone else....powerful or not. I definitely would be highly disappointed if it was someone of the Gilbert/Petrova variety too...
^ Same ! not a petrova dopple please ! i'm sick of it xD

So Danielle Panabaker will not be on TVD ? but there will be a vamp/witch right ? im lost now ^^
hmmm
I don't know! She just said there will be no Danille she didn't say anything about the vampwitch....But I assume that if the DP rumor was false the vampwitch rumor was too. But I kind of like the idea but maybe down the road....I think it would be a good subject to broach if Bonnie ever starting dating a vamp but with Klaus, the Originals, Mikael, and the ghost it may be a little too much to bring in this season. LOL
monkey
The spoiler thickens... my only thought: I don't want another PETROVA!!! That's enough!!!
tongue
^Agreed! So far Klaus hasn't become a Petrova Worshiper and I am hoping it stays that day! Seriously I don't think I could stomact it if they went THAT route....
mischievous
i hope not cause he seem not have skin the kill the family form the Petrova and some man in love will hesitated and Klaus don't have that problem,and thats what make me so HAPPY!!!!
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
^That's is true of he did love the Original Doppel he would have hesitated. If anything he seemed to have fun torturing Katherine and we all know that he has no trouble at all manhandling Elena even though he know he needs her blood. And while he didn't have an emotional reaction to hurting Kat and Elena he did have an emotional reaction when he was talking about the Original Witch. I am starting to think that it was Elijah that loved the Original Doppel and Klaus the Origina Witch, it would make the most sense.
Oh girls, you made me happy, the things you said is totally true, i love Klaus even more for torturing those dopple :P ahahahah that's mean but i dont care, i cant stand the petrova ! ^^
big smile
The Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Why Is Bonnie’s Mother Coming to Mystic Falls?
October 19 at 03:30PM EDT by Erica Strauss Spoiler Alert!!
Related:Spoilers, Bonnie Bennett

We have high hopes that Bonnie’s (Kat Graham) mom — who’s currently being cast — will be more like the conflicted-yet-loving Sheriff Forbes instead of taking after Caroline’s (Candice Accola) dad, the master torturer Bill.

We’re a little concerned that TV Guide is calling Abby Bennett “a handful,” but like all the witches in her family, she has the same “fiery determination” as her daughter, Bonnie. As for what she’s doing in Mystic Falls, TV Guide says the witch’s layover will reveal the real reasons why she left her family in the first place.

After all Bonnie’s been through, let’s just say Abby Bennett better have one heck of an excuse!

Thank you jazzy ! Yeah she better have a very very good reason ! something that will give Bonnie an awesome storyline, and a big importance in the story ! :D
big smile
Ok so this isn't Klonnie related but it kind of involves the Klaus/Stefan dynamic and it makes me excited soooo....

"So I used to be team damon on Vampire Diaries but I switched over to Stefan…. the last episode made me really want Stefan and Elena to kiss when he caught her! What’s in their future?"
-
Right now Stefan only has one person on his mind, and maybe in his heart. In a bromance kind of way, of course. We’re talking about Klaus (Joseph Morgan). “At this point he’s kind of like an ally,” Paul Wesley tells us. “He’s no longer forcing me to do anything. I’ve given up control and I’m okay with doing what he wants. I have no problem with it and I enjoy it.” And even though we got a sweet little moment between Stefan and Elena (Nina Dobrev) last week, don’t expect those to come along too often. “He just entirely does not have any empathy,” Wesley says. “He’s a sociopath. He has no conscience, [and] it’s going to get as bad as you can imagine. Right now he’s gone. He’s gone.”

RipperStefan is here to stay! Love it! Team Rippah!
smile
Finally Bonnie have a storyline... in this moment I don't care about Damon, he's Elena puppy, and honestly I think Stefan is more interesting than Damon... and Klaus is the BEST!!!!
Thanks girls I can smile :)
wink
@Martina: Yup at this point Damon can go diaf! Seriosuly though I am only shipping book Bamon now....it might change in the future but I need a break from show Damon and show Bamon. I love Stefan and he is more interesting there are so many aspects to his character whether he's good or bad he's so complex and I love it! It looks like Klaus will be developed sort of the same way with his loneliness and his past coming out giving more layers to his character but still being dynamic and awesome at the same time and I can't wait!
smile
@Jazzy, I agree with you!!! Especially I believe the writers have destroyed the character of Damon, I really don't like him, in the future I might change my mind too, but right now he seems monotonous, repetitive, boring... in my opinion, Klaus looks like Damon/Book *_*
I hope to see Klonnie, this would be a gift for all Bonnie fans...
PS your words for Stefan are really true!!!
heart
@Martina: Klaus reminds me alot of Book Damon too and that's probably one of the reasons I love him so much and I can so easily see him with Bonnie. I really hope they give us Klonnie...I mean their fan base is pretty big already can you imagine if they made it one screen! Honestly I can see KLaus/Bonnie/Matt on the show replacing the thing that Damon/Bonnie/Matt sort of had in the books.

PS: I love Stefan and I love his development...I hope they develope Klaus just as well and I hope that when they start developing Bonnie later on we'll see more layers.
surprise
you now i just notice that Bonnie mom is 34 year and Bonnie 17 so Bonnie's mom must have her when she was a teenager so in high school!!!!
heart
i find this site where bonnie always motion her family!!!

link
hmmm
I thought the casting was for someone between 38 and 40...now I'm confused.
sad
@Jazzy maybe i forget if she is 40 than i maybe wrong... sorry
laugh
I don't know....I guess we'll find out when she comes....I am just glad she is coming. I am sooooo EXCITED we get to see Grams tonight! XD
heart
ME TOO!!!!
There is a first look to Klaus's mum, some people think she's also the Original Witch.
link
cool
She's beautiful... and if she was the Original Witch...OMG... anyway interesting suggestion...
surprise
That's really excited both our bb's getting mothers! LOL! She's really pretty... I can't wait to learn more about her.

I really hope she's not the Original Witch it would just be too confusing. I always thought Klaus' mother was a vampire. I mean since his father was a werewolf if his mom were a witch wouldn't that make him a werewolf/witch hybrid where would the vampire come from if not from his mom. Also if Klaus has the same mom and different dad as the rest of the Originals wouldn't Rebekah and a Elijah be vampire/witch hybrids? And why would Rebekah and Klaus be talking about their mom in the third person. If she was the Original Witch then that would also mean Klaus' mom hates him and wants him to be alone and is untrustworthy. Its just too much.... I don't know you guys I'm really confused but to me it doesn't add up. Also if they did decide that Bonnie had familial ties to the OW that would mean she was related to Klaus and the Originals and then out ship would be dead. Also Klaus talks about being in love like he knew what it was like once upon a time so I am hoping that the OW is someone he was in love with....if its his mom and they try to make it make sense it would just give me a headache.
big smile
non the OW is not his mom its impossible...

So that how Bonnie going the find her self in the middle with Klaus the neck less!!! i hope she don't going the say it to the other and keep it for her, and maybe she will be haunted by the OW cause of the neck less and she will ask help to Klaus!!!! i now crazy!!!
smile
I'm very confused about OW and Originals (we need to wait), but I hope, as Lilou said, Bonnie keeps the secret on the necklace...It would be very interesting...
over a year ago torilee07 said…
big smile
Apparently there is going to be a scene involving Bonnie and one of the coffins. Kat at eyecon said that while they were filming someone jumped out and scared her and then Joseph said it was him.
worried
What do you think about it? Bonnie might try to wake up Elijah...