Klaus and Bonnie Klaus/Bonnie/Klonnie Spoilers!

jazzywazzy08 posted on Oct 17, 2011 at 05:34PM
Any spoilers pertaining to Bonnie,Klaus,or Klonnie can be discussed here!
save

Klaus and Bonnie 408 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-325 of 408

over a year ago LuCe60bis said…
Yes im still hoping, but it will suck anyway, she would appear like for 5 seconds, and then the episode will be at the ball so...
over a year ago hannaboo said…
So I guess its official now. Klaroline is happenining.
http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/albumms/­the­-va­mpi­re-­d..­.jp­g
angry
:( :( :(...........
one word > BULLSHIT !
Gosh i CANT believe it ! When i remember all our talk and speculations since last year... !! this is so depressing... that make me sick ! this crap is totally out of nowhere ! i mean what the effin fuck ? what are they smocking ?? my god ! i wish they would hire someone else more competent !
They already had ALL they needed ! and no they had to make a scene totally random with two characters who had nothing to do with eachother, shared no scene together before, and turn it into romance, that's jeremy/bonnie all over again ! but much worse ! disgusting ! NO sense !
over a year ago torilee07 said…
angry
It is official. Julie Plec can go to hell
crying
Kennett is my bew otp. That is bonnie and kol btw but knowing my luck there will bend up being a klais caroline kol triangle
laugh
New* damn iphone lol
If there is no Klonnie, then i dont want any romance for Bonnie, i want badass Bonnie, i want to see her torturing Klaus by killing his family one by one (except Elijah, love they guy, idk the others, dont give a crap right now). I loved and still love Klaus, i wanted him to stay in the show forever, but by pairing him with Caroline they sailed his destiny... I want him dead, or in a coffin as Bonnie saw him in her dream, or even Caroline dead, but from what we know, i doubt they will ever do that....

I also wonder what Bonnie's role will be, now that she openned the coffin...? The slave of the gang again ? collateral damage maybe ? i wouldnt even be surprise if they killed her....
I am so not interested in watching 3x14. I can`t bear sitting down to watch an episode with Klaus drooling over Caroline a girl who he only had one scene with before. An episode which Bonnie who is the only reason I mainly watch this show can`t dress up and be at this dance.I am really hoping that in episode 3x15 Bonnie and Klaus has a scene at least face to face and not just a freaking dream.
over a year ago martinachan said…
zzz
this show sucks! and @luce I subscribe your every word! Caroline had her own storyline .... Bonnie not! In the last episode Bonnie can be still considered an instrument not a character! I don't expect anything from these writers, the truth is they don't be able to write a show! If I think about Doctor Who, Game of Throne, Once Upon a Time (to make some examples) ... well I realize that this show sucks! I feels the absence of Kevin.... I still remember the episode 2x18... and I miss an episode like this...
over a year ago jazzywazzy08 said…
angry
@Luce At this point I really wish they wouls kill Bonnie so Kat would be free and I could stop watching because they are never going to use her character I mean I kind of wish she was on the Secret Circle or a different show on a different network all together. I would love to see Kat on OUAT. But anyway I just feel there will never be a day when Bonnie fans get anything that they want. I mean its been three years and Bonnie was supposed to be FRONT AND CENTER and THIS is the best they can do?! I mean honestly. This show is turning into a soap opera. Klaus is NOT a villain. Bonnie is basically a slave/tool. Elena and Caroline are the biggest Mary Sue characters ever and JP will NEVER stop wanting to live through them so they will continue to be favored over Bonnie at EVERY turn. So this show for me is pretty much over. It has turned into Twilight with both Caroline and Elena as Bella Swan.
over a year ago boss12100 said…
crying
I think at this point that all Bonnie fans are beyond pissed with this crap they
call writing. Bonnie barely gets air time and has zero storyline. It is downright disgusting.

Also I swear that all the guys in the show are being rotated and recycled around Elena and caroline. I do not want Bonnie with Jamie. Seriously Caroline and klaus ???? Where the hell did
that come from. Bonnie isn't even going to the ball. How much more biased can u get. Bonnie needs real storylines and not to be a prop charcter. She is a witch for goodness sakes and she needs to be with klaus or Kol. End of story. So many great storylines can develop from that.

One more thing Julie Plec needs to be fired like ASAP = NOW. She is doing a crappy job and is no good as a writer. She absolutley sucks !!!
I don't know if there is any connection... maybe not... but...
my heart was broken so many times
I don't know if there is any connection... maybe not... but...
<br />
my heart was broken so many tim
over a year ago Henrita said…
THEY ARE BOTH ON SET! IT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING!
:O Better be KLONNIE scenes ! i shouldnt excited because of how much i've been disappointed but i cant help xD
I'm asking myself but Esther is still a witch?
over a year ago xDenYsaDenYx said…
mischievous
i think Esther is a witch because they said she didn't turn herself and you can't stop being a witch..
maybe I don't understand but if she was a witch, she should already died of natural causes... she's alive... and I think she is a vampire... but who knows...
over a year ago jazzywazzy08 said…
meh
I really don't know wasn't her coffin MAGICALLY sealed though? Whatever this show makes not sense!
over a year ago xDenYsaDenYx said…
hmmm
I think either Ayanna saved Esther's life when she was attacked by Klaus by putting her a coffin that can't let you age(some odd spell).Or after he attacked her and burry some other body than he would ask Ayanna to put some spell on the coffin.
Anyway she can't be a vampire because if so she would have bit Bonnie/Abby but there wasn't even a bite mark on them..
over a year ago Henrita said…
IT'S BONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
YEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP It's BONNIE!!!!!!!!
cool
*HAPPY DANCE* *JUMPING ON MY BED* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! so good ! :D :D :D
Bring on Klonnie scenes ! YEAAAH !
The only thing which can top this news of having more Klonnie scenes would be if Klaus interest in Caroline wasn`t romantic and that Bonnie was really his love interest.I am still trying to get with Klaroline
but I just can`t and I never will. Has JP said anything new about Klaroline? I am surprised she isn`t gushing about them everywhere since she loves Caroline so much.
last edited over a year ago
^ This so much ! how awesome would that be ! :P
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
big smile
You know, not to bring hopes, But Joseph has never say she's her new love interest and I hear Joseph once said something about mentor-thing, you know... He always like to have vampires around as friends now that Stefan is not in his side anymore. And yay, getting Klonnie scenes, finally! I hope it's not a dream, I wish a very good scene.... And at the ned of the day, Kat & Joseph love each other, they both ship Klonnie harder than anyone... ;) something is something... and let's no forget 3x15.. Joseph said it was a good episode!