Kpop girl power Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.
save

Kpop girl power 1819 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 476-500 of 1819

over a year ago YushiGirl said…
367."I really miss SeeYa ~! X{ It’s sad cause I feel like they weren’t really appreciated by a lot of people or were underrated. They were one of the best groups for me. I wish that they would really come back in the future again as a group."
367."I really miss SeeYa ~! X{ It’s sad cause I feel like they weren’t really appreciated by
368."I used to be a hardcore Sone and Shawol and stood by my statement that I didn’t think I’d ever get into other groups. My loyalty to those fandoms hasn’t changed in the slightest however I said I would never be an A+, a BBC, an ELF or a B2TY… Now I’m all of them."
368."I used to be a hardcore Sone and Shawol and stood by my statement that I didn’t think I
369."saying that kpop wouldn’t be kpop without bashing is just stupid. Idiots arent what make people like kpop, its the music and the people who make the music that makes it what it is. Bashing and hatred from others may come with loving kpop, but I will never say that kpop wouldnt be kpop without bashing. If anything, kpop would be 100x better."
369."saying that kpop wouldn’t be kpop without bashing is just stupid. Idiots arent what make
370."I don’t think that any girl group that has debuted this year is good… and there are A LOT of them."
370."I don’t think that any girl group that has debuted this year is good… and there are A L
371."I love K-pop. I really do. But lets be honest… J-pop is way better. K-pop its like all the same. Good songs but its all the same. Japanese music gives more original concepts i think."
371."I love K-pop. I really do. But lets be honest… J-pop is way better. K-pop its like all th
372."The reason why I never wanted to get into KPOP is because I think all these fan bases are ridiculous and each have a tendacy to overrate thier group. I also hate Aegyo."
372."The reason why I never wanted to get into KPOP is because I think all these fan bases are r
373."I think Tiffany sometimes looks like Bom. Rarely, but I see it."
373."I think Tiffany sometimes looks like Bom. Rarely, but I see it."
374."my mom doesn’t approve of me listening to kpop, or anything korean for that matter since she thinks it’s a distraction. she wants me to stop, but i just watch and listen to it whenever she’s not around. i hope one day she’ll understand why i can’t stop."
374."my mom doesn’t approve of me listening to kpop, or anything korean for that matter since
375.“When I first got into Kpop, I don’t think it was such a big deal when artists performances on music shows were lip synched. It was desplayed onscreen during their performance and there were how many music shows the artists were on daily. These days everyones bitching if theyre not really singing but also bitch that the dancing is horrible.
You try singing and dancing with intense choreo on 6 diff music shows for how many hours daily.”
375.“When I first got into Kpop, I don’t think it was such a big deal when artists performances o
376."I think HyunA is really pretty but I don’t think she deserves all the attention she gets. I thhink she only gets recognized because she’s really pretty, but to be honest, there are better girl rappers out there who work just as hard (or even harden than her) but don’t get the recognition they deserve. HyunA always has her voice auto-tuned in MVs, I son’t know why people say she’s a “good” rapper…to me she is a mediocre rapper with a pretty face and a nice body."
376."I think HyunA is really pretty but I don’t think she deserves all the attention she gets.
377."I think Naeun has some kind of eating disorder, her waist is only 20 inches, is too thin!"
377."I think Naeun has some kind of eating disorder, her waist is only 20 inches, is too thin!&q
378."I love Park Bom, but I can’t stand the other 3."
378."I love Park Bom, but I can’t stand the other 3."
379."Their(2ne1's) “crowns” looked like the kind you can get at Burger King with a Kids Meal."
379."Their(2ne1's) “crowns” looked like the kind you can get at Burger King with a Kids Meal
380."Sistar’s Soyu’s eye brows make her look mad all the time."
380."Sistar’s Soyu’s eye brows make her look mad all the time."
381."I bet half of the people who called Tiffany,from SNSD, fat are fatter than her."
381."I bet half of the people who called Tiffany,from SNSD, fat are fatter than her."
382."Big Bang and 2NE1 are the most overrated groups in k-pop.:
382."Big Bang and 2NE1 are the most overrated groups in k-pop.:
383."whether you’re a sone, an anti-sone or indifferent to snsd… the fanwars, the love for them… whatever side of the fence you stand on, snsd are always talked about which goes to show how much of an effect they’ve really had. hate them? then go ahead and keep talking about them because you’re only increasing the hype they deserve."
383."whether you’re a sone, an anti-sone or indifferent to snsd… the fanwars, the love for t
384."I’m really shy and cannot sing to save my life but since kpop became a massive part of my life I will sing along and not give a damn about whether or not I sound like a dying whale. Kpop gave me confidence."
384."I’m really shy and cannot sing to save my life but since kpop became a massive part of my
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
361. Agree- it doesn't bug me that much but it'd be more creative.
362. Agree- sometimes.
363. Disagree- that's kpop for you.
What happened to the other 4?
367. Disagree- I don't listen to Seeya.
368. Disagree- I'm not a fan of that many groups.
369. Agree- that is stupid. When have people said that, though? Although it's much more rowdier in the kpop scene.
370. Agree- some were talented but boring.
371. Agree- kpop is just like American music, without the rawness and less english (but there is english).
372. Agree- although I'm into kpop, the fan bases are enough to push anyone with limited patience away. I don't like forced aegyo either.
373. Agree- I have those moments too.
374. Disagree- my mom's not like that, even though she doesn't like it as well.
375. Disagree- they're complaining because they aren't entertained. I would if the performance was boring. Even though they work hard, fans are allowed to complain.
376. Agree- her rapping is not even remotely good.
377. Disagree- I don't. But it is thin, just like thousand other kpop idols
378. Disagree- I like CL and Minzy; the other 2 are just 'there' for me.
379. Agree- lol.
380. Disagree- not to me.
381. I don't know. On one hand, you can't say that because you don't know. On the other hand, IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!
382. Disagree- Snsd and Kara's there.
383. Agree- is that a good thing?
384. Disagree- good for you but to me, it just gave me something else to listen to.
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
361. IDK what to say
362.Agree
363.Disagree...
What about 364, 365, 366?
367.Well, i don't follow them but the song i listened to was good!
368.I am a fan of many groups, but my faves aren't SNSD and SHINee
369.Agree
272.Disagree
371.I don't listen to JPOP, only to KPOP artists that have japanese songs (i can't understand JPOP, it is a little bit weird, but maybe it is just me)
372.I love kpop, but i agree about the reasons
373.Agree- i noticed it
374.She has no problem with kpop
375.Disagree
376.Well, her rap isn't as good as other's rap, but it is ok...
377.Aaah! To skinny! Agree
378.Disagree! I love all (kill you luv_warriorcatz)
379.Agree-lol but it was cuteee
380.Disagree
381.You can't know...
382.Disagree
383.Agree
384.I sang even when i didn't knew about kpop
*382."How can people say Yoona is ugly? Have you see her face to face? I’ve seen her, she’s damnly beautiful."
(copy all the numbers with "*" exactly i mean the star too because i skipped in the last round 3 numbers)
last edited over a year ago
*382."How can people say Yoona is ugly? Have you see her face to face? I’ve seen her, she’s
*383."I think girls like Sandara Park and Goo Hara are talent-less losers that only get by on their looks."
*383."I think girls like Sandara Park and Goo Hara are talent-less losers that only get by on th
*384."i think 4minute still look like rookies. they still lack charisma and don’t have the presence like other groups that debuted the same time that they did."
*384."i think 4minute still look like rookies. they still lack charisma and don’t have the pre
385."I really dislike how people use “they’re not as pretty/good-looking” as part of their argument as to why one k-pop group is better than the other. I know having a pretty face is important in k-pop, but just because they’re prettier doesn’t necessarily mean they’re better or more talented."
385."I really dislike how people use “they’re not as pretty/good-looking” as part of their
386."I don’t understand why a lot of people don’t like Sistar. I mean, they are better than most groups nowadays."
386."I don’t understand why a lot of people don’t like Sistar. I mean, they are better than