Kpop girl power Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1820

over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
can we say our own opinions and other people can agree or disagree with them
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
61.I don't understand what i have to say... Agree- the SONEs are saying these things... Disagree- other groups aren't boring and singing and dancing are important
62.Disagree!!!! LOL
63.Agree
64.Agree with YG, disagree with SM ( personalities? well JYP and YG artists are not as rude as some of SM artists), Disagree with JYP
65.Kinda
66.Agree... 2ne1 IS THE BEST!
67.Agree- idk why people don't realize that A Pink copies SNSD, cute concept, their position at the end of the songs, backround in "My My" MV is the same as backroung in "The Boys" MV...
68.Totally disagree! Hyuna isn't my bias (i like her but she isn't my bias), 4minute isn't my fave group and i love 2ne1! SNSD is my 3rd fave..
69.Agree but she isn't my fave
70.Agree but she isn't the most hardworking...
71.Agree...
72.Agree- but she is the ;east pretty in 2ne1... but she is beautiful!!! honestly... i don't understand why people call 2ne1 "ugly" they have no ugly member...
over a year ago amber_ko said…
@KippyGirl: My mom allowed me to go, so I went.. xD
40. IDK
41. Disagree on a part of 'I dislike her'
42: Agree
43. Disagree, stop saking plastic
44. Agree
45. Agree
46. Agree
47. Agree on the first disagree on the last. She's cute
48. Disagree
49: Disagree
50. Agree
51-55: Agree
56: Disagree
57-60: Agree
61-62: Disagree
63-66: Agree
67: Wha? A Pink?
over a year ago YushiGirl said…
Warriorcatz yes you can
73.I think Hyorin is really beautiful. Her beauty isn’t stereotypical, though. She has an exotic, different beauty and I find it really attractive. I’m not even a huge fan of Sistar, and I’ve seen her on only a few variety shows, but I already love her. And I usually am not biased towards girls groups at all. I really respect her, especially her talent. She’s definitely my role model.
Warriorcatz yes you can 
73.I think Hyorin is really beautiful. Her beauty isn’t stereotypical, tho
74."i hate how daragon shippers spazz everywhere.. even in bigbang videos that has nothing to do with daragon .. they should know how to control themselves."
74."i hate how daragon shippers spazz everywhere.. even in bigbang videos that has nothing to do with
75."non-koreans (normally kpoppers) saying things like aigoo or omo is ridiculous. i’m not even korean but this is just ridiculous, is too “wannabe korean”"
75."non-koreans (normally kpoppers) saying things like aigoo or omo is ridiculous. i’m not even kor
over a year ago amber_ko said…
73. Agree
74. Sorry but I agree
75. Disagree
73.Agree but not stunning or something, she's just pretty
74.Disagree. so is heedragon better? lol or what?
75.Sometimes yes. When they try to hard to be cute...
73. Disagree- Since we all have our preferences, I just think Hyomin is pretty. And I don't think that's her looks are special or exotic or anything, I mean I know it's not as not as sterreotypical as Yoona-beauty. It's just not that special.
74. Agree- Shippers are annoying.
75. Agree- It's really annoying how they try to copy the korean way.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago nade_nagihiko said…
61. Ehh.. Not sure.
62. Disagree... although her body is great.
63. Agree
64. Agree on YG and SM, but disagree on JYP
65. Agree...
66. Agree
67. Ehh..
68. Not sure...
69. Agree on the part beautiful, sing and dance, better than Hyoyeon. Disagree with sexy, cute, hot, and better than Sunny, Yuri, Tiffany
70. Agree on Hyuna, but disagree on "Before you go around hating on her think about all the hard work, determination, skills and talent it takes to become a kpop artist"
71. Agree, but I love Sooyoung and like Hyoyeon :D
72. Nobody in this world is ugly.
73. Disagree... She's pretty but not beautiful xD
74. Agree. I really hate it too.
75. Ehh...
76."Whenever i see Taecyeon and Yoona together, it just makes me happy. Not just becuase they make a super gorgeous couple. But because they always seem to be so happy around each other."
76."Whenever i see Taecyeon and Yoona together, it just makes me happy. Not just becuase they make a
77."Before k-pop I had Britney as my one and only idol. She’s still my number one, but not the only anymore and I feel kinda guilty for it, because I spend my days searching for k-pop stuff more than Britney stuff."
77."Before k-pop I had Britney as my one and only idol. She’s still my number one, but not the only
78."I actually like 2ne1’s style and the way they do their makeup. It’s unique. They’re not “scary-looking” at all. In fact they’ve inspired me to become a stronger, better person."
78."I actually like 2ne1’s style and the way they do their makeup. It’s unique. They’re not “
79."I’m so proud and happy that A Pink won their first music show award <3"
79."I’m so proud and happy that A Pink won their first music show award <3"
80."After two years I still can’t tell any SNSD member apart."
80."After two years I still can’t tell any SNSD member apart."
81."I’m pissed that Boram hardly got any screen time in the dance version of the Cry Cry MV."
81."I’m pissed that Boram hardly got any screen time in the dance version of the Cry Cry MV."
82."I don’t find Hyuna sexy at all. If anything, I find her trying to be sexy very laughable. Don’t get me wrong, she’s kind of pretty and I give her props for dancing well, but she just overdoes it on the sex appeal. The girl can’t booty pop or grind at all - she doesn’t even have the assets to do so. Why do you think Bubble Pop was bashed on so much? It was embarrassing. Not to mention the song sucked."
82."I don’t find Hyuna sexy at all. If anything, I find her trying to be sexy very laughable. Don
83."I really loved 2NE1 when they debuted. I still do! I love their voices and talent and that will never change, but recently they’re concepts have just become weird and scary not “new” or “creative.” I wish they would go back to the style from their FIRE days…(I’m only talking about concepts I love their music style.)"
83."I really loved 2NE1 when they debuted. I still do! I love their voices and talent and that will n
84.SNSD look scary without makeup.
84.SNSD look scary without makeup.
85."I really hate how people bash on Blackjacks. Not only do Blackjacks bash on other groups, but vice versa. Honestly, if you like their music, you like their music. You don’t like an artist just because of how SOME of their fans act."
85."I really hate how people bash on Blackjacks. Not only do Blackjacks bash on other groups, but vic
86."I really love Hyorin. She has an amazing voice and never forgets to smile whenever she performs."
86."I really love Hyorin. She has an amazing voice and never forgets to smile whenever she performs."
87."I think CL is a better performer than Miryo. Tons of people that don’t even listen to Miryo or even understand Korean like to say she’s better than CL because CL is better than their bias. Miryo chokes on stage and has barely any swag. When I saw her on stage with Lady T, I wanted to cry. Put CL on a stage with her once, CL will outshine her."
87."I think CL is a better performer than Miryo. Tons of people that don’t even listen to Miryo or
88."T-ara has the best comeback out of all the girl groups in 2011."
88."T-ara has the best comeback out of all the girl groups in 2011."
89."Sunny’s voice is really nice when she sings alone like the song ‘Dolls’. I start to like her after hearing that song and I’m NOT a SONE."
89."Sunny’s voice is really nice when she sings alone like the song ‘Dolls’. I start to like he
90."I don’t think T-ara members can’t sing. Most of them are like ulzzangs."
90."I don’t think T-ara members can’t sing. Most of them are like ulzzangs."
91."i feel sorry to ‘kpop fans’ who only listen to title songs"
91."i feel sorry to ‘kpop fans’ who only listen to title songs"
92."i think SNSD is the MOST POPULAR girl group. not the BEST."
92."i think SNSD is the MOST POPULAR girl group. not the BEST."
93."JiJoon shippers should get over them. They ship them based on the drama “Jungle Fish” they made togheter~ There are no real moments between them!! People confuse reality and fiction way too much"
93."JiJoon shippers should get over them. They ship them based on the drama “Jungle Fish” they ma
94."I find many Filipino Blackjacks to be obnoxious. I’m Filipino too, and I remember that a lot of people disliked Dara back when she was in the Philippines. Stop pretending that “you’ve always supported her” when you probably made fun of her, hated her or had no idea who she was until she debuted in 2NE1."
94."I find many Filipino Blackjacks to be obnoxious. I’m Filipino too, and I remember that a lot of
95."I think Hyoyeon has become more beautiful, since The Boys comeback"
95."I think Hyoyeon has become more beautiful, since The Boys comeback"
96."Minzy is incredibly talented for her age, but I think the constant praise is starting to get to her head."
96."Minzy is incredibly talented for her age, but I think the constant praise is starting to get to h
76.Agree
77.Disagree...
78.Agree
79.:| Not so...
80.Disagree XD
81.Agree...
82.Disagree- she is... and if she is trying hard... isn't her fault
83.Disagree... they are super normal now... comparative to FIRE days... CL had weird hairstyles and she looked uglier, now she looks prettier...Dara had weird hairstyles on FIRE days too... Bom was simple from the start... Minzy too
84.Disagree- they look pretty
85.Kinda.. but honestly... some BJs are rude...
86.Agree- but who forgets to smile when she/he performs?
87.Agree... CL is full of SWAG
88.Disagree :|
89.Agree-her voice is nice
90.Agree
91.Agree
92.Agree
93.Disagree- let them
94.Agree- actually i think some of filipino black jacks hated her but now they love her because they knew her before her debut with 2ne1
95.Agree but she is still one of the least prettiest KPOP Idols
96.Agree- she is talented but disagree with the rest of the confess
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
wow, i can't believe i never watched this

76- disagree...i don't get all the hype about them?
77- disagree, sorry i don't really care for britney anymore
78- agree. that's the only thing i admire about them
79- agree. yay, i love Apink and they really deserve it
80- totally disagree..they're very easy to recognize, actually
81- agree. i really like boram and i feel sorry for her
82- agree, i'm not even a fan of hyuna, she tries to hard to be sexy, the doesn't have natural appeal like yuri, for example.and her song is ridiculous and too annoying, they should give jiyoon or gayoon a solo instead of hyuna. and i don't even find hyuna pretty, she's weird looking
83- i guess i agree but i've already lost interest in them
84- not sure. some of them, yes, i admit. but others look cute and pretty
85- hum, not sure
86- agree, she really is flawless, like taeyeon and eunji from Apink
87- agree
88- disagree. definitely in the top 5, but not the best
89- disagree, i don't like sunny's voice at all, i think it's annoying and she she doesn't deserve to be a lead vocalist
90- sorry i don't get this one: are you saying that none of them can't sing? if that's the case then, i disagree: hyomin, soyeon, jiyeon and eunjung are pretty good
91- agree
92- disagree...yes, they are the best xD
93- i don't even know who they are, LOL
94- agree. that's actually really sad, when some people hate on a girl, but when she becomes famous they start to "love" her. gosh, what a bunch of hypocrites
95- disagree- i think hyoyeon was prettier in her debut days. she looks awesome in "into the new world"
96- agree
76. Disagree- I don't follow them.
77. Disagree- I don't follow her.
78. Agree- although I don't care about make-up.
79. Disagree- they're boring and there are other better groups.
80. Disagree- it took me about 3 weeks or so. (studying those faces REALLY CAREFULLY)
81. Disagree- I don't even know much about Boram.
82. Agree- her sexiness is forced.
83. Disagree- I like how their concept spread to ballads like Lonely and Ugly without straying too far from their image.
84. Disagree- they look fine.
85. Agree- although that behavior is pretty understandable to me.
86. Disagree- not a fan of her.
87. Agree- Miryo's good but Cl's better b/c she has more charisma.
88. Agree- in terms of title song.
89, Agree- although I haven't heard that song, but she has a good voice.
90. Agree- they have good singers
91. Disagree- I don't think they're missing much.
92. Agree
93. Agree- although I've never heard of them, shipping actors b/c of the dramas is sense;ess.
94. Disagree- it doesn't bother me much.
95. Agree- I like her hair blond.
96. Agree- although I've never heard of it getting to her head.
over a year ago nade_nagihiko said…
76. Disagree, I don't like TaecNa couple
77. Disagree, I don't really like Britney
78. Ehh.. I agree about unique part, but they don't inspired me.
79. Not sure, I don't really know about A Pink
80. Disagree. I can tell them apart just about 2 or 3 days
81. ...
82. Not sure..
83. Agree
84. Disagree.
85. Agree
86. ...
87. Agree
88. Disagree
89. OFC I agree
90. Agree
91. Disagree
92. Disagree, I think they're the best
93. Disagree, even they're not a real couple, we can ship them
94. Disagree, it doesn't bother me either.
95. Disagree, I think she's prettier at the old days.
96. Agree
97."I think the term “Troll” should be changed to the term “Sone”."
97."I think the term “Troll” should be changed to the term “Sone”."
98."I WANT A KPOP ALBUM"
98."I WANT A KPOP ALBUM"
99."i am a daragon shipper.
but honestly i thnk Dara and Seungri make a cuter couple."
99."i am a daragon shipper.
but honestly i thnk Dara and Seungri make a cuter couple."
Let's celebrate the 100th confession.Oh wait I can't celebrate because I disagree.Oh no I wasn't supposed to enter the game lol
100."I actually don’t see the attactive in Dara. I like her personality, but I don’t think she’s cute, not that good-looking. I really don’t see why so many spazz about her. She’s just plain, average beauty to me. Maybe there’s something wrong about my head, I don’t know. @.@"
Let's celebrate the 100th confession.Oh wait I can't celebrate because I disagree.Oh no I wasn't supp
101."I love how Suzy doesn’t have aegyo like how she said on ‘Happy Together’, it makes her different compared to the other idols."
101."I love how Suzy doesn’t have aegyo like how she said on ‘Happy Together’, it makes her dif
102."I think Hyomin should’ve be back on Invencible Youth because I need and love Sunbyung couple."
102."I think Hyomin should’ve be back on Invencible Youth because I need and love Sunbyung couple."
103."Hyuna and Park Bom are my inspiration to lose weight. I’ve currently lost close to 5 lbs, and I’m closer to feeling confident to wear things like they do!"
103."Hyuna and Park Bom are my inspiration to lose weight. I’ve currently lost close to 5 lbs, and
104."What’s with fanwars? Every group is their own individual group, and it’s not like they don’t get along. It’s not a competition"
104."What’s with fanwars? Every group is their own individual group, and it’s not like they don
105."I really hate MR removed videos. They take away most of the performance, and aren’t even a good way of judging someone’s talent. I’m not a music major, but even I know a singer can sound different if they aren’t purposely singing without music"
105."I really hate MR removed videos. They take away most of the performance, and aren’t even a goo
106."I wish that JYP was a little conservative on showing skin with Suzy, she just turned 18, but before that… I felt like they gave her costumes that showed a little too much skin."
106."I wish that JYP was a little conservative on showing skin with Suzy, she just turned 18, but bef
107."I find it rather ridiculous when people say they stopped listening or no longer like a group because of their fans. Are you kidding me? It’s not like the group or idol have ANYTHING to do with how their fans are treating other fandoms. There’s a bunch of fans who have black hearts but that doesn’t make me stop listening to, supporting and loving a group."
107."I find it rather ridiculous when people say they stopped listening or no longer like a group bec
108."Even though I am a SONE, I kinda hoped Wonder girls won music bank last night. I think “Be My Baby” is better than “The Boys”"
108."Even though I am a SONE, I kinda hoped Wonder girls won music bank last night. I think “Be My
109."T-ARA is SO overrated. They can’t sing well. They can’t dance well. They don’t have any charisma. They aren’t beautiful. They aren’t pretty. But they are so populated. I’m not jealous of their success, because I don’t need to be, but I feel bad, because other groups who are much better than them are so underrated. The only one who sings well is SoYeon, and she’s not even the main focus of the group. They are too overrated for their talent level. Let Sistar or Secret try to shine too. There are just so many girl groups out there that need the spotlight as well."
109."T-ARA is SO overrated. They can’t sing well. They can’t dance well. They don’t have any ch
110."I hate when people try to bash Bom about plastic surgery. Calling her names like “Doll” and “Fake”. Who knows if she had it, maybe she did maybe she didnt, but when people go on 2ne1 videos and Her videos and say that stuff it angers me because they don’t even try to listen to her vocals. I know damn sure she can sing better then them and IS prettier plastic or not. Acting like they’re idols are perfect, they might be but the fans like that are not. I wanna know what people get out off calling idols “fake”, “plastic” this goes for all the idols who have been bash for plastic surgery accusations. As a hardcore fan its hurts me really bad. No idol should be bashed based on looks.
BTW for the stupid people that just judge without facts, Bom has a medical condition, that’s why sometimes her face gets bloated and she looks plastic. Know before you bash."
110."I hate when people try to bash Bom about plastic surgery. Calling her names like “Doll” and
111."I bet most of you are Hypererpits, I bet you are no more prettier than the K-pop stars, I bet most of you who call Tiffany fat are fatter than her, I bet most of you who said that Dara can’t sing, you can’t sing any better. I bet most of the people who said that a pictural KPop star can’t dance, Can’t dance any better! Do you know how much pressure they are given? Doing the same thing for 2 months?! Do you know how hard to dance and sing at the same time, feels like?! It’s scary! You don’t want your voice to crack, so maybe that’s why they sound not so good live. Be a little understanding will ya?"
111."I bet most of you are Hypererpits, I bet you are no more prettier than the K-pop stars, I bet mo