Kpop girl power Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-1000 of 1820

over a year ago YushiGirl said…
601."Park bom was so gorgeous before surgery! She’s still pretty but now she has the tendency to look plastic and a bit tranny-ish if she doesn’t pose right. "
601."Park bom was so gorgeous before surgery! She’s still pretty but now she has the tendency to lo
602."I feel sad for SNSD. Even though I don’t like them, I don’t think they deserve such a childish and butthurt fandom."
602."I feel sad for SNSD. Even though I don’t like them, I don’t think they deserve such a childi
603."I’m an SMtowner but sometimes SM can really frustrate me. F(X) NEEDS MORE ATTENTION! They don’t even have a friggin fan club name yet, and that is like the easiest thing SM could do for them. They have the looks, they have the talent, they have the charm, they could be as big as SNSD (i’m a sone btw) if only SM just put in a little effort! Just a little. I think F(x) has catchier songs than SNSD (try listening to their non-title songs like Gangsta Boy, Mr. Boogie, Ice cream, etc) If SM released Gangsta Boy as a single, i bet it would’ve been a hit. It’s just so catchy, and that’s just 1 example of f(X)’s other songs. "
603."I’m an SMtowner but sometimes SM can really frustrate me. F(X) NEEDS MORE ATTENTION! They don
604."I don’t see the point of people comparing SNSD’s popularity in America with 2NE1. 2NE1 haven’t promoted any of their songs officially in America."
604."I don’t see the point of people comparing SNSD’s popularity in America with 2NE1. 2NE1 haven
605."I think Sulli is stunningly gorgeous. To me, she looks just like a life-sized doll. Sometimes she makes me feel insecure of my own beauty."
605."I think Sulli is stunningly gorgeous. To me, she looks just like a life-sized doll. Sometimes sh
606."I think that 2NE1 are uncoventionally beautiful."
606."I think that 2NE1 are uncoventionally beautiful."
607."Am I the only one who liked Bom’s performance of Tablo’s “Bad”? I saw too many negative comments, and I simply don’t agree, she was amazing!"
607."Am I the only one who liked Bom’s performance of Tablo’s “Bad”? I saw too many negative
I simply just ignore you
over a year ago dinsangi said…
599.50% agree/50%disagree
600.disagree
601.agree
602.agree
603.agree
604.agree
605.disagree
606.disagree
607.agree
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
599. Disagree
600. Disagree
601. Oh how many times should I repeat... Bom didn't had PS! she denied it and she said she's beautiful by makeup + every YG Ent. signed a contract, right? in that contract there was written something about they never did plastic surgery and they will never do...
602. Agree
603. Agree... f(x) is the best SM group for me... SM just ignores them
604. Agree... anyway thx for remembering me! i can't wait for 2ne1's comeback and U.S Debut *fangirling*
605. Krys is prettier than her, but i just love her eyesmile
606. 2ne1 are really beautiful... just thinking about other girl groups having such a concept like 2ne1 (a concept that hides their beauty)... idk how many of them would survive
607. Agree
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
599. Agree- she has to graduate but not b/c of her acting career's sake, but b/c she can't sing and she looks boring.
600. Disagree- lol nooooo. I may want a skinnier one but not a twig-waist.
601. Agree- not gorgeous but she looked pretty pre-debut. Now she just looks awkward.
602. Agree- yeah, it's hurting them. Also, for other groups as well.
603. Agree- they could go far with when handled right.
604. Disagree- I like comparing.
605. Disagree- maybe it's because she looks like a doll I don't envy her.
606. Disagree- sorry nope.
607. idk haven't seen it.
last edited over a year ago
608."I think Sunny is a waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better singer than Tiffany. I don’t know why other sones think tiffany is the better singer - i’ve watched a lot of clips of her singing and i am not impressed."
608."I think Sunny is a waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better singer than Tiffany. I don’t know why other s
609."I knew Yenny could write songs but “Girlfriend” just blew me away. According to my Itunes I ahve played it 57 times already. It’s just so amazing."
609."I knew Yenny could write songs but “Girlfriend” just blew me away. According to my Itunes I
610."I don’t think SNSD should make any more subgroups other than TaeTiSeo.
Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun are the most talented singers in SNSD. I think if they made other subgroups, they wouldn’t be as strong vocally and hey may not get as much popularity (since TTS was the first sub-group) For example, a group with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon in it would not be a s successful since they are not strong singers. This is just my opinion and it’s also coming from a SONE and a sooyoung biases person. I do think all the members should have time to shine, but not in ways that won’t be successful."
610."I don’t think SNSD should make any more subgroups other than TaeTiSeo.
Tiffany, Taeyeon and S
611."I don’t like how they made sistar all about hyorin and bora like dasom and soyu don’t exist. Not going to lie, apart from “Alone” - all of sistar’s other songs suck completely. But “Ma boy” (Sistar19) was soooo good and catchy. So i think they should’ve just made Hyorin and Bora a duo. Dasom and Soyu are talented and pretty too but they kind of lack star power - and it hurts me to say that, cause i love soyu."
611."I don’t like how they made sistar all about hyorin and bora like dasom and soyu don’t exist.
612."I don’t understand why people hate aegyo soooo much. I LOVE IT. And i’m a girl lol AND an international fan (people say americans will think aegyo is silly). My guy friend who is also an intl fan loves it too. Girls always hate on other girls that do it, but say “awww” when guys do it. So hypocritical. I think it’s cute when guys or girls show aegyo. That’s how i fell in love with SNSD’s sunny, after watching her aegyo clips - i didn’t even know what aegyo was at that time."
612."I don’t understand why people hate aegyo soooo much. I LOVE IT. And i’m a girl lol AND an in
613."Amber fans can be so annoying. I respect everyone’s bias, but it’s not like amber is that special. She’s not the leader, she’s not the main vocalist, or the main dancer, she’s not the face. Yea, she’s the rapper but her rapping is not great either. Basically, it’s like she’s getting attention for being a tomboy. Big deal… She seems SOOOOOOOOOO nice and all, she’d be one of the best kpop idols to hang out with BUT i just wish her fans wouldn’t be so obnoxious and support other members of f(X) too. "
613."Amber fans can be so annoying. I respect everyone’s bias, but it’s not like amber is that sp
614."2NE1 don’t need to go to variety shows. They already have a whole show for themselves."
614."2NE1 don’t need to go to variety shows. They already have a whole show for themselves."
615."Sooyoung’s body is BEAUTIFUL, i don’t think she looks too thin or anorexic. It’s clear she was just born this way. In korea, i don’t think people mind but i know international fans always pick on her calling her “soorexic”. Haters. I’m an intl fan but i still adore her figure. And she has long pretty legs :) "
615."Sooyoung’s body is BEAUTIFUL, i don’t think she looks too thin or anorexic. It’s clear she
616."I ship Minzy with amber because I think no man is good enough for either girl."
616."I ship Minzy with amber because I think no man is good enough for either girl."
617".F(x) never caught my attention, but when I listened Beautiful Stranger my heart smiled, it’s a very good song, and now I can’t stop to listen it."
617".F(x) never caught my attention, but when I listened Beautiful Stranger my heart smiled, it’s a
618."Dara is so overrated by her fans. She can’t sing, she can’t dance, and she’s so childish. And personally I find she has no charisma, she’s just cute…. I find CL, Minzy and Bom are more beautiful than her! Finally I don’t understand why she’s in 2ne1"
618."Dara is so overrated by her fans. She can’t sing, she can’t dance, and she’s so childish.
619."They (she'z) brought freshness into kpop."
619."They (she'z) brought freshness into kpop."
608. Disagree- noooo. Sunny might have a better voice but Tiffany has better technique and so her nigh notes isn't that screechy as her's.
609. Disagree- sounds like the typical ballad.
610. Agree- they'd also have more spotlight than the others on their vocal stuff.
611. Disagree- never paid much attention to that group.
612. Disagree- it's annoying b/c it is, sorry. It looks annoying and cringe-worthy, especially if they're like young adults now.
613. Agree- she's kind of overrated just for being a tomboy. And I prefer her singing over her rapping.
614. Agree- any idols don't have to go to variety.
615. Disagree- she's too thin for my taste. I don't care if it's anorexia or not, it's freaky.
616. Disagree- whateva.
617. Agree- omg I was just listening to it right now when I read your confession!
618. Agree- I don't like her voice and she's just known for her personality and cuteness, which doesn't go with "talent." Anyone can be cute and have a personality.
619. Disagree- who are they?
608.disagree i like tiffany voice better
609.agree
610.disagree
611.agree
612.disagree hate it
613.agree
614.agree
615.agree
616.disagree
617.disagree
618.disagree for me dara is 2ne1's everything
619.disagree
608. Idk what to say about Sunny but Seo is a better singer than Tiffany... too bad fanytastics keep saying that Fany sings better than Seobaby... actually it is their opinion... but disagree about Sunny
609. Disagree
610. I actually wasn't excited for SNSD subgroups because they are always together, united... And yeah i believe in that "Forever 9" thing
611. I don't think that it's a "star power" thing... It's really easy to understand why people like Hyorin and Bora more: Hyorin is the leader and Bora is the face of the group (leaders and faces of the group always gain attention) + Hyorin is the main vocalist and Bora is the main dancer and main rapper... Soyu and Dasom aren't the best in SISTAR in anything (i mean they aren't the best vocalists, dancers or rappers)
612. Agree... a little aegyo is always nice, but too much becomes annoying and boring...
613. Disagree... her rap is great.. she is one of the best rappers in English (i mean she an rap in english) and she also has good vocals (listening to LaChaTa and Electric Shock) and she can also dance well, but the moves doesn't fit her because she is a tomboy... and i don't think her fans are annoying at all...
614. Agree! they have 2ne1tv... and actually they can shine without goin' to variety shows..
615. She is skinny but not anorexic, and her legs are actually nice... the problem is that SM photoshops her legs, making 'em look skinnier.... but i don't want her body
616. LOL shipping a girl x girl couple just because of that? lol
617. f(x) caught my attention when i first listened to them... they are by far the best group in SM ent. ... but he (SM) doesn't care about them..
618. Disagree... i have a feeling she has a hidden talent (actually this is what I think about all the 2ne1 members)... and she isn't beautiful... she is VERY beautiful, she is a goddess
619. ???
620."This past year really made me doubt what Kpop music was heading towards, but with the new year I have found that the comebacks and debuts have really expanded kpop and made me proud listen to it again. "
620."This past year really made me doubt what Kpop music was heading towards, but with the new year I
621."I’ve noticed something; people seem to add “he’s not even my bias” or “he’s my bias, but” if they’re about to make a positive/negative comment about somebody as if it somehow makes it more of an effective point… "
621."I’ve noticed something; people seem to add “he’s not even my bias” or “he’s my bias,
622."i want jessica to go back to this size, sure she was a bit chubby, but she was also comfortable in her own skin and wasn’t stick thin like in The Boys promotions."
622."i want jessica to go back to this size, sure she was a bit chubby, but she was also comfortable
623."I respect all the fandoms"
623."I respect all the fandoms"
624."I feel really bad for Zinger. It’s obvious that she wants to be a serious rapper, and that she wants to go for a more hip-hop style, but her group’s image will never allow that. What makes it worse is that she’s actually not terrible at rapping, she has the potential to be really good, if only her company would give her group songs that showed off her talent.

What makes it worse is that she’s from the same company that made BAP. That has to really suck for her, since they’re doing the style she wanted to do."

624."I feel really bad for Zinger. It’s obvious that she wants to be a serious rapper, and that she
625."I don’t care what Papa YG says - I think CL is gorgeous."
625."I don’t care what Papa YG says - I think CL is gorgeous."
626."“She sings better than her!”. “No SHE does!!”.
“Well she’s prettier!” “Nuh UH!”
Geez. And most of this happens within the sONE fandom.
Just love the girls for what they can and can not do and everyone’s happy, no?"
626."“She sings better than her!”. “No SHE does!!”. 
“Well she’s prettier!” “Nuh UH!
627."SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC."
627."SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC."
628."Dara CAN sing - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE people do your research. I’ve searched this girl singing - just for fun - it’s all over youtube, and she has an angelic voice. Just because she’s not a powerhouse doesn’t mean she can’t sing. Heck, listen to her voice in 2ne1’s latest release “Be Mine”. She can’t sing? oh please. She can’t dance? Um, how is she any worse than Bom? Yet i don’t see anyone saying Bom can’t dance. Why? Cause people just wanna hate on Dara. How can anyone think she has no charisma…she’s the BEST at doing variety. Have you seen her on strong heart when she’s talking about the “I need a girl” butt pad situation? She is HILARIOUS and so full of energy. No charisma? Um, whatever. First of all, CL and Minzy - while they’re not as ugly as they used to be, don’t even try to compare them to Dara. And bom had surgery - she’s the 2nd prettiest after dara but she looks sooooo plastic still. I understand you may like cl, minzy, and bom better but anyone with sense will tell you she’s easily the prettiest in 2ne1 - helllooo - look how many fan boys she has. And if you don’t understand why she’s in 2ne1 - then you can go and ask YG yourself. I guess he doesn’t know what he’s doing, huh?"
628."Dara CAN sing - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE people do your research. I’ve searched this girl singing
620. Agree
621. Agree
622. Disagree... idk if people feel good in their skin when they are a little bit chubby...
623. Agree
624. I don't think she is an awesome rapper... but i feel sad seeing that zinger is from the same company with BAP (and they are great rappers)
625. Agree... i almost cried when i heard YG said 2ne1 are ugly...
626. Agree
627. Agree
628. Disagree... she can sing, but she is the wordt in 2ne1, and Bom can dance better than her
620.agree
621.disagree
622.disagree
623.disagree
624.disagree
625.disagree
626.agree
627.agree
628.agree
620. Agree- f(x) comeback was better than last year, Wonder Party was good ( I liked the previous album better though), and I liked TTS.
621. Agree- I sometimes wonder if they're lying.
622. Agree- it would've been better.
623. Disagree- I don't like them, sorry.
624. Disagree- never heard her.
625. Disagree- she's alright.
626. Disagree- all opinions deserve to be voiced, now matter how annoying they are.
627. Disagree- I can criticize something if I want.
628. Disagree- anyone can sing, it's just that Dara can't sing good. It's cringeworthy to me. And I don't care about variety, plus her looks are average to me.
629."I hate people that say they love kpop, while they only listen to sm, yg or jyp.

You don’t know half the stuff you miss out on that smaller companies make… instead of the richest ones"
629."I hate people that say they love kpop, while they only listen to sm, yg or jyp.

You don’t k
630."Sunny is my bias and i think she is amazing. She’s talented. She has a great voice and although she may not be the best dancer she can still dance pretty well! she’s hardworking and even though her image is “aegyo” she still shows us different sides. Like catching chicken :D i understand that there are people that don’t like her, but i think it’s a bit harsh if you call her useless…"
630."Sunny is my bias and i think she is amazing. She’s talented. She has a great voice and althoug
631."G Na is the only solo artist that I like. She’s amazing and beautiful. I like other solo artist too, like IU and etc. But, G Na is my all time favorite. I support her so much you don’t understand."
631."G Na is the only solo artist that I like. She’s amazing and beautiful. I like other solo artis
632."Fans of female KPop groups are so fickle. It’s always “(Blank) is too skinny.” But when that artist puts gains a little weight, they freak out saying they’re pigs and cows. GROW UP.

And you wonder why most of them look like they have eating disorders."
632."Fans of female KPop groups are so fickle. It’s always “(Blank) is too skinny.” But when th
633."I’m not gonna lie; sometimes I pretend I’m Bom and I’m a dude. "
633."I’m not gonna lie; sometimes I pretend I’m Bom and I’m a dude. "
634."Hyunah is nothing in 4Minute. Jiyoon is a better dancer and rapper than her and Gayoon is a better singer. No wonder CUBE gives her so many damn solos and collaborations, she doesn’t shine at all in 4Minute."
634."Hyunah is nothing in 4Minute. Jiyoon is a better dancer and rapper than her and Gayoon is a bett
635."I would kill to see 2NE1 either cover one of Big Mama’s songs or even better sing on stage with Big Mama. That is like my ultimate dream come true."
635."I would kill to see 2NE1 either cover one of Big Mama’s songs or even better sing on stage wit
636."I think Yoona deserves to be the face of SNSD simply because she really is the prettiest. "
636."I think Yoona deserves to be the face of SNSD simply because she really is the prettiest. "
637."I don’t like how people say yg only cares about talent and not looks when they hav top and dara. I mean they’re gorgeous but they do not have a “i-should-be-an-idol” voice."
637."I don’t like how people say yg only cares about talent and not looks when they hav top and dar
638."i find goo hara’s eyes really creepy"
638."i find goo hara’s eyes really creepy"
639."People don’t understand that Amber breaks boundries.

Being a popstar in a country where looking different isn’t necessarily seen as positive and homosexuality gets shunned.

Her being NON Korean & NON Girlish helps with accepting diversity. I can only like her for that.
"
639."People don’t understand that Amber breaks boundries.

Being a popstar in a country where loo
640."Minzy’s not ugly. She’s beautiful, and she has an amazing body. She is sexy. Deal with it and shut up, please."
640."Minzy’s not ugly. She’s beautiful, and she has an amazing body. She is sexy. Deal with it an
629. Disagree- meh, doesn't bother me.
630. Disagree- she's alright. Not much use in catching chickens.
631. Disagree- I don't really listen to solo artists that much, though I really should.
632. Agree- I think that restricts idols.
633. Disagree- lolwut.
634. Disagree- she's more useful than Jihyun and Sohyun.
635. Disagree- there are better choices.
636. Agree- not just that, she's the ideal korean type, with the small face, milky complexion and all.
637. Agree- kinda. They're not gorgeous though.
638. Disagree- meh.
639. Agree- I guess.
640. Disagree- not to me.
629.AGREE!!
630.agree
631.disagree
632.agree
633.disagree
634.agree
635.agree
636.Disagree(i don't find her pretty at all and i think Yuri is prettier than her)my opinion
637.agree
638.disagree
639.agree
640.disagree
629. Disagree... the biggest companies are the image of KPOP, isn't it a normal thing?
630. She can sing well, but that's all... she isn't great in dancing, but she can dance, but she isn't extra talented
631. Disagree- i like other solo artists more
632. LOL Agree
633. LOL i don't even pretend I'm Bom
634. Disagree... she is the beat dancer and rapper and she is the face of the group (ok i agree jiyoon and jihyun are prettier)
635. Disagree, not my biggest dream
636. Agree
637. To be talented doesn't mean you have to have a great voice... T.O.P is a great rapper and both of them are really good in acting
638. Disagree
639. Agree
640. Agree
641."Don’t like a group? Wipe them from your blog! If each and every anti refused to make a single comment about the groups they hate, and refused to allow themselves to be bated by trolls and delusionals, supporters could only talk about them legitimately and only to eachother. No one wants to brag to an empty room."
641."Don’t like a group? Wipe them from your blog! If each and every anti refused to make a single
642."SNSD always dance good during practice, but they’re so sloppy on stage. They’re all over the place and sometimes I just cringe."
642."SNSD always dance good during practice, but they’re so sloppy on stage. They’re all over the
643."People take idols’ “ideal types” so seriously, but why would idols publicly announce someone they like if the majority of fans look down on idol relationships? I wouldn’t be surprised if their supposed “ideal types” are the complete opposite of the type of person they truly like."
643."People take idols’ “ideal types” so seriously, but why would idols publicly announce someo
644."Seriously, what is freakin’ wrong with SOME of you Daralings? Sure, it’s understandable for you to defend Dara but DRAGGING the OTHER members into the matter (to make it seem like you have a good point) and BRINGING THEM DOWN is just TOO much! The way you bluntly say how Bom is plastic and how you MENTIONED CL and Minji being (not as) ugly (as they used to be), IRKED and STILL IRKS me to the point that I wanna hunt you and just shake some wit into your lacking, selfish mind. You also questioned how others don’t complain about Bom’s dancing while they mock your bias. Oh my GOD! Like Really? Dang! Are you even a blackjack? UGH! Fans like you make me want to be suicidal. You are not just staining 2NE1’s name but also the ENTIRETY of the blackjack fandom! It’s like implying that you want people to hate on the other members. Anyone with GOOD sense wouldn’t even THINK of THE way you did. I’m sorry to say this but I believe some Daralings just need to stop being whiny and immature. They should be thoughtful of BOM, CL and MINJI AS WELL… even just a bit. And this thing about appreciating the rest of the members though they’re not your bias is one thing I’ve always envied among the respected VIP fandom. I hope ALL my fellow BJs can be like BIG BANG’s fandom in terms of being respectful, open minded and sensible.

- from a girl who’s a BJ, VIP, luckyse7en, bbc, A+ and exotic. Don’t get me wrong. I like… NO! I love Dara but I just had enough of SOME of Daralings’ mean attitude.

And yeah, I’m not going anon so COME AT ME all you want. I had enough. "
644."Seriously, what is freakin’ wrong with SOME of you Daralings? Sure, it’s understandable for
645."Just imagine B.A.P and 2NE1 collab! Together! Amazing solo by Bom and Daehyun, Dara and Himchan looking even better, dancebattle of Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo and Minzy, and the absolute blast that Bang and CL would bring us as the fiercest leaders. Just imagine this perfection ;)"
645."Just imagine B.A.P and 2NE1 collab! Together! Amazing solo by Bom and Daehyun, Dara and Himchan
646. "I want the next unit is SunSica and SooHyoYoonYul. JS with powerful vocals, SHYY with powerful dance and rap(?). JS with sexy and SHYY with funky concept. But I think SM will make the next sub unit RF and SooHyoSun, just like TTS and EunHae"
646. "I want the next unit is SunSica and SooHyoYoonYul. JS with powerful vocals, SHYY with powerful
647."am i the only blackjack who thinks that jeremy scott is a terrible fashion designer"
647."am i the only blackjack who thinks that jeremy scott is a terrible fashion designer"
648."I dislike it when people hate on others who don’t know Korean, but want to learn it and try to throw a few words into everyday use. Yes, I can understand how that can be very annoying, especially if those people don’t bother to learn about the Korean culture, and throw in Korean words too often. But maybe that’s how they learn best. Maybe it’s easier for them to learn Korean by using the words often so that they don’t forget. Yes, the people may use the words wrong, but if you know that they are using them wrong, then correct them (nicely)! Also, isn’t it a bit hypocritical of people who do speak to Korean to hate on others who don’t but try to throw in a few Korean words that they are practicing out? A large portion of Kpop songs that are coming out today have completely random English words in them, and a lot of the time they don’t make sense. So it seems like everyone is trying to take words from other languages and using them in their own everyday use. Why is that so bad? Why can’t people do that without being judged and ridiculed?"
648."I dislike it when people hate on others who don’t know Korean, but want to learn it and try to
649."the other day I came across a comment from an elf stating that G.NA and Eunhyuk had dated when she was a trainee for CUBE. She was the one who caused him to punch a mirror because of a text. Do people have proof of this? Because I would like to see it. I don’t appreaciate elf’s calling her a bitch and hating on her for something they’re not even certain of."
649."the other day I came across a comment from an elf stating that G.NA and Eunhyuk had dated when s
650."I ship them.
1. I’m Delusional
2. My parents name are Kris and Faith (CL’s english name)
3. I had a dream of them getting married so I started shipping them in my head secretly
4: I’m 99,9% sure that I’m the only one who ship this pairing and I feel like a loner

s!b: this pairing is unfamous (literally)
s!b2: Exotics (esp. Kris’s fangirls) will bash the shit out of me
s!b3: I’m not a blackjack or an exotic (im not a fan of CL nor Kris too)
s!b4: refer to reason #1"
650."I ship them. 
1. I’m Delusional
2. My parents name are Kris and Faith (CL’s english name)
651."It annoys me when fans get all upset when their oppa says that an idol girl os their ideal type. I mean this girl did nothing to you and so it’s her fault she’s your oppa’s type. I would be just as dissapointed to see my male bias to date/get married but that at least be mature about it. I’m sicking of seeing this “Oh My God Naeun is my oppa’s ideal type! She is such a stupid bitch! I hope she fucking dies!” Seriously, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!! These girls are as fucking crazy as sansaeng fans."
651."It annoys me when fans get all upset when their oppa says that an idol girl os their ideal type.
652."ever since I got into kpop, i have a dream to be a kpop star, which is ridiculous and impossible."
652."ever since I got into kpop, i have a dream to be a kpop star, which is ridiculous and impossible
653."I understand people may not find these girls attrictive or pretty but why do we need to be called blind, dumb, or delusional for thinking their beautiful. Who does it hurt to say how beautiful they are. I was on the video for Hoot and I said “Hyoyeon looks so pretty, SNSD FIghting!” and someone responded with “Oh my god you’re so stupid. Why are you looking at Hyoyeon’s ugly troll face when Jessica’s beauty clearly outshines her?” I wouldn’t have been so upset if it was a troll because that’s all they do but this was an actual fan. I’m not saying every Jessica fan is like that but that was yncalled for. These girls may not be your type but they are someone else’s. I personally love the way they look but some people are just furustating. People have to understand we like the way these girls look just because you don’t doesn’t mean everyone thinks that way."
653."I understand people may not find these girls attrictive or pretty but why do we need to be calle
654."Gyuri is so full of herself. When she’s on tv programs, she boast about how kara is the most popular girl group in japan, about how beautiful she is and all that she’s the face of kara, and act all beauty queen. TBH, Hara is much more prettier to me (i’m not biased, I’m not even a fan of her). If she’s only doing it for variety show, IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY. It just makes her look so freakin arrogant. I really dislike this kind of girl, I’d rather see a girl who’s being humble when speaking of her own beauty. I wish she would stop."
654."Gyuri is so full of herself. When she’s on tv programs, she boast about how kara is the most p
655."I used to be a SONE, but after a short time I was so ashamed. I never saw so many rude, competitive, egoists fans in one fandom. After a while, I started to dislike the girls. They’re slowly seem fake and annoying to me & their stage, singing and dance skills are not that great. Today I’m a proud blackjack-compare to SNSD, I totally love 2NE1. Those girls are SO amazing and talented."
655."I used to be a SONE, but after a short time I was so ashamed. I never saw so many rude, competit
641.agree
642.agree
643.agree
644.agree
645. disagree
646. disagree
647.agree
648.agree
649.agree
650.disagree
651.agree
652.agree I like this one.....lol
653.agree
654.agree
655.agree?i think but i'm not blackjack
641. Disagree- and not have antikpopfangirl and asianjunkie? LOL nope. We all have a right to express our opinions on them.
642. Agree- yeah sometimes. Maybe because of their big numbers.
643. Agree- I think it's just for the fanservice, to give them the illusion they have a chance with them.
644. Disagree- just because you're a fan of one member, doesn't mean you have to be a fan of others. They can drag them down if they want.
645. Disagree- not hyped up about that.
646. Disagree- the only subunit I care about is the one who can sing good.
647. Disagree- who's that?
648. Disagree- I don't hate them but it's just really annoying.
649. Disagree- idc.
650. Disagree- I don't ship. and... what ship are you even talking about?
651. Agree- it's even more annoying when fans get too excited over it, like they're gonna date.
652. Disagree- even when I was a fanatic, I didn't have it.
653. Agree- I don't mind it that much.
654. Disagree- I don't watch those shows.
655. Agree- the fandom is what unfortunately turned me away from them.
656."Who knew Spiderman would be Dara’s latest fanboy :P"
656."Who knew Spiderman would be Dara’s latest fanboy :P"
657."Tbh I think YG stans are too arrogant. Yeah fair enough, VIPs have been through a lot but so have ELFs and Cassies, and VIPs saying that their hardships are greater is not only arrogant but downright rude and disrespectful. I hate the attitude that YG stans have. SM/JYP/Cube/etc fans don’t claim that every concept their groups use is theirs and nobody else’s, they don’t tell other fandoms that their groups have had a harder time, they don’t blow up other stans’ fanwars…YG stans, just stop it."
657."Tbh I think YG stans are too arrogant. Yeah fair enough, VIPs have been through a lot but so hav
658."They(cl and daesung) have some of the most beautiful smiles I’ve ever seen. I don’t think of them when I hear the word “ugly”."
658."They(cl and daesung) have some of the most beautiful smiles I’ve ever seen. I don’t think of
659."I don’t know if it’s because I’m new to the K-Pop fandom, but I don’t understand any of the hate or the fan wars. If you don’t like a group, don’t listen to their music. There’s no need to go out of your way to hate on those groups and/or their fans. Treat others as you would want them to treat you. At the end of the day, we all have something in common. We love K-Pop and the extremely good looking men and woman of the K-Pop universe."
659."I don’t know if it’s because I’m new to the K-Pop fandom, but I don’t understand any of
660."I hate when someone compares 21BANGS and WonderBang, saying the second was the best collaboration ever. Guys, did you see all the 21BANGS collaborations? And how they look good together, and how their voices match in a way that’s not human? I’m not saying WonderBang sucks, I’m just saying that it doesn’t matter 2NE1 are four and not five just like BIG BANG, they were amazing! I really, really hate when someone says Wonder Girls are the female counterpart of BIG BANG. Are you happy about this? Are you sure? 2NE1 is not the female version of another group. They’re unique."
660."I hate when someone compares 21BANGS and WonderBang, saying the second was the best collaboratio
661."I adore ‘electric shock’, everyone managed to get the same amount of lines and screen time. even amber got to sing! everyone got to have a go at the chorus, and everyone got a chance to shine. i used to like f(x), but now i admire them. i really think SM has don a good job and i think this ‘neglection’ was worth it if it meant that we’re going to have more of these songs."

661."I adore ‘electric shock’, everyone managed to get the same amount of lines and screen time.
662."“Anyone with sense will tell you she’s easily the prettiest in 2ne1” You’re serious? So rude…. Then Kim Hyun Jung has no sense because he pick CL and not Dara for the most beautiful between them… It’s official, I HATE Dara fans."
662."“Anyone with sense will tell you she’s easily the prettiest in 2ne1” You’re serious? So
663."Why all this hate !!

it really makes me sad reading all these hate confessions! they are hating people they don’t know, never met in their life, and didn’t do anything to them! and i don’t think they care or will ever care about you hating them ! so please just get a life."
663."Why all this hate !!

it really makes me sad reading all these hate confessions! they are hati
664."I like a couple of 2NE1 songs. I understand that they work super hard but I hate the group itself. They come across as cocky and arrogant in their MVs, sure it’s not their fault, they are told how to act in front of the camera but first impressions are everything."
664."I like a couple of 2NE1 songs. I understand that they work super hard but I hate the group itsel
665."Every one on YouTube is saying the Hyuna is a slut/whore/etc because of Bubble Pop, but I don’t think the music video was overly sexual at all. I think that Hyuna has a great body, but just because she shows it in a video about a boy doesn’t make her a slut/whore."
665."Every one on YouTube is saying the Hyuna is a slut/whore/etc because of Bubble Pop, but I don’
666."I really want 2ne1 to cover Fantastic Baby."
666."I really want 2ne1 to cover Fantastic Baby."
667."Some people like SNSD but hate Sones, in my case, I don’t care much for SNSD but I love Sones. They’re so helpful when it comes to voting and they’re so nice. -YGstan"
667."Some people like SNSD but hate Sones, in my case, I don’t care much for SNSD but I love Sones.
668."IU looks like a bitch. I can’t stand her."
668."IU looks like a bitch. I can’t stand her."
669."SM, please stop giving f(x) recyckled songs and pay more attention to them!"
669."SM, please stop giving f(x) recyckled songs and pay more attention to them!"
670."It is not I dislike SNSD, but sometimes I just feel like this group is so overrated."
670."It is not I dislike SNSD, but sometimes I just feel like this group is so overrated."
671."I have been a kpop fan for really really long time … but i still couldn’t get a chance to see any Kpop artist .. so everytime i see someone new to kpop but got to see anyone i feel so angry and jealous i can’t help it … it seems unfair to me i sometimes cry too but it’s ok because i will get my chance one day too ^^"
671."I have been a kpop fan for really really long time  … but i still couldn’t get a chance to s
672."I think it’s stupid that Blackjacks are saying they hate Dara fans because of that ONE confession ONE person made. Seriously, stop generalizing."
672."I think it’s stupid that Blackjacks are saying they hate Dara fans because of that ONE confess
673.Am I the only one here that feels that the SMTOWN artist works the hardest? To be honest I’m not a huge stand of them, but I do like watching them on tv. I can never understand why anti fans always say that they are ‘lazy’ and ‘overrated’. Take the members of f(x) or girls generation for example. When members like krystal, sulli or jessica or tiffany dances not too sharply or doesn’t really dance well, they get called ‘lazy’. But if they try hard, you’ll be saying that they’re trying too hard and are trying to ‘steal’ other more underrated members’ screentime. No really, i’m not lying. I really have seen a lot of comments of this sort around especially on youtube. And i don’t know how they are ‘overrated’. They have worked hard to get to where they are today. Did they just debut and earn fame immediately? No. And another thing about SMTOWN is that people like to say that SM artists are all about the looks. Can good looks really get you this far? I don’t think so. Good looks may bring fame at first, but it won’t guarantee a succesful carreer. Well unless you become a model or some sort.

I’m pretty sure most kpop fans knows that SM has a pretty strict training system and their ever famous ‘crazy schedule’. So how ca you still call them lazy when they basically don’t even have time to slow down? Most artist from SM has ‘bout 5 times the scheduke of a normal artist. Just take a sec to hink ‘bout how many idols from SM has had news of them fainting and them getting sick all the time. They barely have time to have a good rest. And take a look at the artists from YG (for example). Everytime i look at them, i honestly think that they are very lucky compared to other artist. Anyway, what I’m trying to sau is that people shouldn’t accuse of the SM artists to be ‘lazy’ or any of this sort. Like i said earlier, i do not stan them at all. But i do have a lot of respect for them. After all the rumours and hate that each of them recieved, i really salute them for still being able to stand strong ‘till today."
673.Am I the only one here that feels that the SMTOWN artist works the hardest? To be honest I’m no
674."I hate how people from other big fandoms constantly get into petty little fanwars but when someone mentions f(x) and their fans, we’re disregarded as “irrelevant”. Just because we engage in fanwars doesn’t mean we or f(x) are irrelevant. We’re just more focused on supporting the group we love. "
674."I hate how people from other big fandoms constantly get into petty little fanwars but when someo
675."As fantastic as the fanbase for all of K-pop is and how varied the whole community is. It disgusts and saddens me how poorly written a vast majority of OC/idol fanfiction is. It’s so difficult to find anything that I can stomach, even the top idolized authors are completely sub par with the fanfiction I’ve seen in other fandoms."
675."As fantastic as the fanbase for all of K-pop is and how varied the whole community is. It disgus
676."Everytime I see or hear about Se7en,I’m immediately thinking of Dara."
676."Everytime I see or hear about Se7en,I’m immediately thinking of Dara."
677."Stop generalizing fanclubs. Not all ELF are “crazy”, not all Blackjacks are “elitist”, and not all SONE are “rude”. All fans are different, and labeling a whole fandom because of a few people’s actions is ridiculous."
677."Stop generalizing fanclubs. Not all ELF are “crazy”, not all Blackjacks are “elitist”, a
678."I am a SONE of the CUTE & ADORABLE SNSD from ‘ITNW1 days to the ‘Oh!’ days, but not anymore (?) Call me a hater or whatever you butthurt SONES but any original SONE would damn as well know that SNSD DOES NOT match the wannabe badass concept that they’re doing nowadays “Hoot” was fine and probably the farthest they could have taken it and still looked badass and cute but taking it to the extent of ‘The Boys’ and ‘Paparazzi’ is just too much"
678."I am a SONE of the CUTE & ADORABLE SNSD from ‘ITNW1 days to the ‘Oh!’ days, but not anymor
679."I watched the KCAs for a whole hour and a half just to see Wonder Girls to see if they would win. They’re not even mentioned, not even once. I am SO upset because I voted so many times for them."
679."I watched the KCAs for a whole hour and a half just to see Wonder Girls to see if they would win
680. "think Shindong is sexier than Hyuna."
680. "think Shindong is sexier than Hyuna."
681."2NE1 is always nominated in ”Best new band” stuff..If i remember correctly they came in2009?"
681."2NE1 is always nominated in ”Best new band” stuff..If i remember correctly they came in2009?
682."SM needs to get better stylists."
682."SM needs to get better stylists."
683."I’m tired of people saying “I don’t like so-and-so and they’re not even that pretty.” Like really? Could you be more shallow?"
683."I’m tired of people saying “I don’t like so-and-so and they’re not even that pretty.”
684."I want to kill all the other fans. Then I’d be the number one fan. Well, I’d be the only fan. I’d be so happy. No narrow-minded fan-bitchin’ with each other. No petty fan-f*****g-wars. No useless f*****g-stans."
684."I want to kill all the other fans. Then I’d be the number one fan. Well, I’d be the only fan
685."there’s always some YG stans that says i don’t deserve to be a VIP cuz i don’t like 2ne1. It kinda hurts my feelings."
685."there’s always some YG stans that says i don’t deserve to be a VIP cuz i don’t like 2ne1.
686."I don’t like Hyuna, but thanks to Troublemaker [which is a song I love] I discovered B2st and I couldn’t be happier about it!"
686."I don’t like Hyuna, but thanks to Troublemaker [which is a song I love] I discovered B2st and
687."forget A pink. MISS A is the true kpop princesses."
687."forget A pink. MISS A is the true kpop princesses."
688."I hope Ailee gets an award, she is the best new solo singer out there and I hope she gets more fans, Ailee I love you."

688."I hope Ailee gets an award, she is the best new solo singer out there and I hope she gets more f
689."Sometimes I really dislike Hyuna. She’s the only one that got a solo, AND a duet. To be honest, I can’t name another 4Minute member other than Hyuna. I find it unfair."
689."Sometimes I really dislike Hyuna. She’s the only one that got a solo, AND a duet. To be honest
690."Last year I almost wanted to die literally. Although I went through a rough time, it wasn’t because I felt unhappy or anything. I felt satisfied and didn’t need to experience things like love. I felt like I was ‘ready’ to die. Then I discovered Kpop, and at first it encouraged my thoughts, but after a while I realised that I want to discover so many things in the Kpop world, because it’s so amazing. I even lost weight, got better grades and became satisfied with being an Asian."

690."Last year I almost wanted to die literally. Although I went through a rough time, it wasn’t be
691."Fei and JiA are the most talented members in Miss A."
691."Fei and JiA are the most talented members in Miss A."
692."I’m not really a huge SNSD fan, but I don’t hate them at all. Some of their songs are actually really catchy and I don’t really care about SONES, cause they just unnecessarily take things to the next level. However, I find that SNSD has become overrated to the point whenever they make a comeback, there is so much expectation. Since they are one of the best girl groups and the k-pop industry, there are some songs that are being judged by not the actual song itself, but by how popular the group is. For example, “the boys”. Yes it was a catchy song, but if you look at the actual meaning, the lyrics are horrible. And once expectations are not met, suddenly they’re suddenly the worst group ever. It’s ridiculous. I don’t know, that’s just me. I’m a fan, but I just find that their popularity has gone too far that people forget what K-pop music is really all about"
692."I’m not really a huge SNSD fan, but I don’t hate them at all. Some of their songs are actual
656. LOL
657. All the fandoms are arrogant
658. Agree, their smiles are A-W-E-S-O-M-E
659. Agree
660. Agree
661. Agree
662. Disagree... as we all know Dara has the most fanboys in KPOP
663. Agree
664. Disagree
665. Agree
666 (oh this number :|). Agree
667. Some s♥nes are nice but some of them are really rude and selfish
668. Disagree
669. Agree
670. Umm... oh well...
671. Agree... totally agree
672. IDK what to say because my sis is a DARAling and sometimes she is annoyi... I better stop... but she is actually really nice
673. Too lazy to read the confession but i read the first sentence and yeah they work really hard
674. Agree
675. ... idk
676. Disagree
677. Agree!
678. I really miss their innocent image (like in ITNW or Girls' Generation) and the songs were better too
679. I don't... care...
680. LOL
681. Ummm... not always.. only fot MTV Iggy's Best New band in the world ... oh also in Japan but as we all remember they debuted in Japan in 2011
682. idk
683. Well it's their opinion and maybe they are prettier
684. ???
685. Disagree, to be a VIP doesn't mean you have to be a Black Jack
686. Disagree... i discovered BEAST in the end of 2009
687. Yeah Miss A are much better than A Pink
688. Agree.. totally agree
689. Disagree
690. Nice story...
691. What about Min?
692. Yeah kinda agree they are going down, down down but they are really popular and i really like them
656. idk what to say.
657. Agree- stans are annoying.
658. Disagree- they're alright.
659. Disagree- we all have a right to voice our opinion and yes, to hate something is an opinion. Plus, if we didn't listen to it, how would we know if it's terrible or not?
660. Disagree- I don't listen to their collaborations.
661. Agree- I don't adore it, but I liked the distribution of lines and it was far better than their past albums.
662. Disagree- they're just as annoying as the rest. Those kind of comments appear everywhere so it doesn't bother me, cause they're not meant to be taken seriously.
663. Agree- they shouldn't be posting extreme stuff to hate on an idol, if they've never met them.
664. Disagree- they do look cocky but I know it's just music video stuff.
665. Agree- she's not a slut because she looks that way in the music video. Disagree- it really was incredibly slutty-looking.
666. (666!!!!!) Disagree- I don't even know that song.
667. Disagree- I also don't like sones.
668. Disagree- nooo, she looks adorable.
669. Agree- they could go so far with the right songs.
670. Agree- a lot of groups are overrated.
671. Disagree- I just like it for the music, I'm not hoping to meet a kpop idol.
672. Agree- yeah, it was just one comment. But anyone can feel what they want.
673. Agree- sm should really loosen them up. Also sm idols are talented and not just looks, but looks do play a huge part to their success.
674. Agree- not sure what you're actually saying here but yeah, they are relevant
675. Agree- I follow asianfanfics and a lot of fanfics SUCK.
676. Disagree- I think of a number 7.
677. Agree- it's annoying but some are not that far from the truth.
678. Agree- kinda. They do look awkward trying to do the concept but they can't always be stuck in their cute image.
679. Disagree- music show wins aren't important.
680. Disagree- wuuuuuuut.
681. Agree- lol good point.
682. Disagree- they're fine.
683. Disagree- I don't mind, it's their opinion.
684. Disagree- killing is mean.
685. Disagree- doesn't hurt mine's.
686. Disagree- I like the song but I've already heard mentions of B2est.
687. idk
688. Agree- I love her voice.
689. Disagree- it's really annoying though. I think Gayoon and Jiyoon should form a duet.
690. Disagree- my friend just showed it to me and I thought it was an interesting listen.
691. Disagree- isn't Min the most talented?
692. Agree- I like their music but the group is sometimes more about image and concept then music quality.
693."I can’t wait to see Dasom in a drama, so that people will know how talented she is."
693."I can’t wait to see Dasom in a drama, so that people will know how talented she is."
694."I always thought of Sica as the cold one in SNSD, (hated her, even) but now that I’ve taken a closer look, I realize it’s Taeyeon who just always seems so distant. :-S As a fan I just can’t quite connect to her like I do with the other Soshi girls."
694."I always thought of Sica as the cold one in SNSD, (hated her, even) but now that I’ve taken a
695."The average age of k-pop stars debuting is getting younger and younger, and I HATE it. Not because I’m jealous or anything, but because as a kid you should be sitting in class and learning, not being dolled up for the cameras 24/7."
695."The average age of k-pop stars debuting is getting younger and younger, and I HATE it. Not becau
696."I LOVE 소녀시대=snsd BUT IF MY FANDOM KNEW, THEY WOULD TRY TO KILL ME… HOW CAN YOU HATE THESE WOMEN?!?!?!?!"
696."I LOVE 소녀시대=snsd BUT IF MY FANDOM KNEW, THEY WOULD TRY TO KILL ME… HOW CAN YOU HATE TH
697."Is it really that hard for people to love and respect every member of 2NE1. For gods sake would you people grow up. If our own fandom can’t even get along what is the point of calling us a family."
697."Is it really that hard for people to love and respect every member of 2NE1. For gods sake would
698."I want to become a stylist for kpop idols. I have a cosmetology license, and I’m very good at hair and makeup. Not because I want to become close to an idol.. I really only care about the SM artists, but I would NEVER work with SM. I’ve heard too many stories about how they treat their idols, and I wouldn’t want to see any of them getting smacked around like some animal.

Plus, wouldn’t it be really interesting to see how it works backstage? To see how hectic it gets before a show. I know it’s going to be ten times more hectic than any normal stylist job, but that’s what I would love."
698."I want to become a stylist for kpop idols. I have a cosmetology license, and I’m very good at
699."As a music major & a constant Youtuber, I think Bom & Dara are freakin awesome. Not only are they super funny & cute, but Dara has a cool, crisp and light voice while Bom’s is smooth, warm, and big. They both have very pretty and emotive voices. When they use them correctly.

They should fix their technique so that Dara can project and be audible onstage, and Bom can learn to sing outside of her natural range without straining and losing control. I can’t say much about their dancing except that it looks average. Dara has energy but she isn’t very smooth; Bom’s the opposite.

Imo, these are improvements that they both need in order to keep doing what they love. Yet most people only give Dara this kind of criticism."
699."As a music major & a constant Youtuber, I think Bom & Dara are freakin awesome. Not only are the
700."I feel like people don’t appreciate Ye Eun from The Wonder Girls enough. She has an AMAZING voice "
700 Yushi answer: I really love her voice too. It's very beautiful and yeah she's very talented ♥
700."I feel like people don’t appreciate Ye Eun from The Wonder Girls enough. She has an AMAZING vo
701."I finally understand how K-pop fans can ship a couple. I ship Uee and Jung-Ah from After School. When ever I see them together, it makes me happy. They’re so beautiful together, and it gives me hope for my love life :)!"
701."I finally understand how K-pop fans can ship a couple. I ship Uee and Jung-Ah from After School.
702."I don’t know why so many people think that Seohyun is average-looking. I think she’s quite beautiful. (:"
702."I don’t know why so many people think that Seohyun is average-looking. I think she’s quite b
703."I know its not all rainbows and sunshine in the kpop world but i kind of worry when i think that the some of the idols might be right bitches or assholes in real life. I mean what we see on screen is not all reality is it?"
703."I know its not all rainbows and sunshine in the kpop world but i kind of worry when i think that
704."Ailee’s Heaven has got to be the most beautiful thing I’ve heard in the last year."
704."Ailee’s Heaven has got to be the most beautiful thing I’ve heard in the last year."
693. Disagree- who's Dasom?
694. Disagree- I've never really tried getting to know them.
695. Agree- it's gonna be hell for them, especially at a young age.
696. Disagree- I liked them and I don't care what my fandom would say if I love them. (and I doubt they'd even care)
697. Disagree- I don't have to love every member.
698. Disagree- I want to become a writer, not a stylist.
699. Disagree- not a fan of them. Agree on their critisism and improvements though.
700. Agree- I prefer her over Sunye cause she has more musical creativity.
701. Disagree
702. Agree- yeah.
703. Agree- yep, it could all be a facade.
704. Disagree- it's great but I've heard more beautiful things :P.
705.J"ust for the sake of some of you guys confessing, use the phrase “I think” more so that if someone bashes on your confession, you can say back it’s just an opinion. Some of you guys are stating it like it’s a fact and that’s bound to start some vicious fanwars. At least try to avoid that."
705.J"ust for the sake of some of you guys confessing, use the phrase “I think” more so that if s
706."I love f(x) Electric Shock. It reminds me of NU ABO, but I was disappointed that the choreography is not as intense as NU ABO."
706."I love f(x) Electric Shock. It reminds me of NU ABO, but I was disappointed that the choreograph
707."These are the actual lyrics from the Korean Version of “The Boys”

If you haven’t even start yet because you’re scared then stop complaining! If you hesitate, opportunities will pass by you, so open your heart and come out!

Show me your tenacity, shake the earth so that everyone can see your. History will be written anew, the main character is you - you!

Living by reason - Has it grown on you? Are you alright? (Get up); Is the dark world making you lose strength? (That’s funny) are you alright?

Don’t be shaken and just protect your place. We are all humans living a war-like lige. Why you? Why already? Just give up (Oh) You’re not ready?

But, I still have no idea why the “Bring the boys out” line was repeated so much, or how it even makes any sense at times.

The English version is rubbish. It doesn’t do justice to the Korean version AT ALL!"
707."These are the actual lyrics from the Korean Version of “The Boys”

If you haven’t even s
708."I wish Suzy will never change her current hair color. I prefer her with black hair. The pure and innocent look ;3"
708."I wish Suzy will never change her current hair color. I prefer her with black hair. The pure and
709."I like Fei to join a beauty pageant. She is breathtakingly beautiful."
709."I like Fei to join a beauty pageant. She is breathtakingly beautiful."
710."MISS A really needs to get a comeback! I miss them so freakin’ much."
710."MISS A really needs to get a comeback! I miss them so freakin’ much."
711."I’m sick of seeing people complain about age. Do you not realise idols can be trained as early as 10. That means they aren’t in school learning and reading books. It means that they are constantly training to try and début as an idol. I didn’t see people complaining when Taemin debuted. He was 13 as was BoA, G-Dragon was in stage rapping when he was 12. When Minzy and Seohyun debuted they had just turned 15. Idols have been debuting young since Kpop started, just beause you don’t like it doesn’t mean they are going to stop. You guys act like they don’t know what’s going on in their lives. GP Basic was given a choice when Janey was barred from the music stages, to go on without her or wait. The girls chose to wait and perform “I’ll Be There” a song written for Janey. Trinity, the rapper, has even cried during one of their performances. These idols are young and they they care more for each other than older idols."
711."I’m sick of seeing people complain about age. Do you not realise idols can be trained as early
712."YG stans are always so rude, elitist and arrogant. But when you tell them the truth in their face then they’re crying because “everybody hates YG stans with no reason”"
712."YG stans are always so rude, elitist and arrogant. But when you tell them the truth in their fac
713."Hey everyone. Stop hating on Sone’s and see how quickly you realize that we don’t bash other fandoms. We simply retaliate to the tonnes of hate we and SNSD get daily. If you actually stuck to your own group and fandom you would realize that we don’t hate anywhere near as much as you think, and those that do are not considered a Sone. They go against everything Sone stand for."

713."Hey everyone. Stop hating on Sone’s and see how quickly you realize that we don’t bash other
714."CL should never be a model. Never. Ever."
714."CL should never be a model. Never. Ever."
715."I actually hate how everyone says SM fans are argumentative. As a SONE, ELF, Shawol, Cassie & Plus, I’ve never seen a fanwar between sm fandoms. NEVER EVER. Not a single one. When I was at SMTown, There was no disrespecting of any of the fandoms, everyone was excited, suportive and respectful of all the artists. I saw the same at United Cube. So all you people assume that SM fandoms are argumentative, you’re wrong."
715."I actually hate how everyone says SM fans are argumentative. As a SONE, ELF, Shawol, Cassie & Pl
716."I think that Sone’s are misunderstood. ELF are the real bad guys, not Sone’s. And I’m an ELF. I just think we need to grow up, Sone’s haven’t really done anything to us."
716."I think that Sone’s are misunderstood. ELF are the real bad guys, not Sone’s. And I’m an E
705. Disagree- it sounds more absolute and confident.
706. Agree- I like it more but I was disappointed about the chereography.
707. Agree- at least the korean version makes sense, I think.
708. Agree- it looks more natural. But she can change it if she wants.
709. Agree- I prefer her looks to Suzy.
710. Agree- I think they're working on it right now.
711. Disagree- look, what's upsetting about the whole thing is that while these children should be studying at school and such, they're throwing away their lives for fame and idol-life. They're too young to experience what idol's have been through.
712. Agree- a lot of fans are like that.
713. Disagree- sones are as annoying as other fandoms, snsd is just the most popular girl group.
714. Agree- stick to singing.
715. Disagree- you might not but I see lots. It doesn't have to happen between each other and it's usually the elfs who start it.
716. Disagree- they're both bad but yeah, elfs are more annoying.
717."I can’t ship CL or Minji with anyone from Big Bang romantically. The Big Bang members just come off more as their older brothers than a potential boyfriend for them."
717."I can’t ship CL or Minji with anyone from Big Bang romantically. The Big Bang members just com
718."Taeyeon’s looks are way overrated to me."
718."Taeyeon’s looks are way overrated to me."
719."I think that Piggy Dolls are one of the most talented groups out there, if not the."
719."I think that Piggy Dolls are one of the most talented groups out there, if not the."
720."I hate how 2NE1 is one of the most famous girlgroups at the moment, they’re nothing but pure american pop."
720."I hate how 2NE1 is one of the most famous girlgroups at the moment, they’re nothing but pure a
"I really don’t know why people always say that YoonA can’t act when she even got a lot of nominations and awards! She’s not that very good at acting but at least she has the skills."
"I really don’t know why people always say that YoonA can’t act when she even got a lot of
722."The rumors about Caucasian people in KPOP groups…..

IF those are really true…

I came into KPOP because of the KOREAN people.

I wanted to see KOREANS! ASIANS!

I think Koreans/ASIANS are so beautful! Maybe it’s because I’m

a Caucasian in the US and I’m tired of seeing my own

kind everywhere; TV, stores, ETC. It’s nice seeing

something different you know? I don’t want a “Justin Bieber”

to be part of a KPOP group…..It just wouldn’t look right….

….As immature as I may sound….

….KPOP is KOREAN POP….

Having Chinese, Japanese, Thai members are fine but Caucasian? o.O

Sorry, it won’t do for me…."
722."The rumors about Caucasian people in KPOP groups…..

IF those are really true…

I came i
723."Personally, I think it’s beautiful that people with mixed heritage are becoming Kpop stars. Saying terrible, racist, and ignorant things like, “I don’t want this certain race in my genre of music,” makes the world blind. I don’t care what the artist looks like, and neither should you. The only thing that should matter about a musician is the music."
723."Personally, I think it’s beautiful that people with mixed heritage are becoming Kpop stars. Sa
724."I really love YG Stans :) They feel like a second family"
724."I really love YG Stans :) They feel like a second family"
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
575-agree
576-idk
577-kinda agree
578-agree
579-disagree
580-i haven't heard it yet
581-i prefer Jiyeon's body
582-agree
583-disagree, i will be done with this group, if Jooyeon leaves
584-agree
585-...
586-disagree
587-agree
588-agree
589-...
590-LOL
591-disagree, she's a great leader
592-AGREE
593-disagree
594-idk
595-disagree, i really don't like them
596-disagree PLEASE NOOOO
597-disagree
598-what?
599-agree
600-ewwww NOOOO. it's disgusting
601-agree, but i dont think she's still pretty
602-..-
603-they already have xD
604-agree
605-lol no
606-disagree
607-disagree
608-NEVER
609-i haven't heard it
610-disagree
611-disagree
612-it depends on the aegyo
613-agree, but i still like her
614-...
615-agree. but i'm not an anti fan, btw xD
616-eww what? xD
617-agree, it's so much better than electric shock
618-idk, cause she's my favorite in 2ne1
619-agree
620-disagree
621-agree
622-agree
623-not really
624-agree
625-disagree
626-agree, but that happens in all fandoms
627-AGREEEE XD
628-kinda agree?
629-TOTALLY AGREE
630-disagree
631-disagree
632-agree. such buthurt fangirls
633-disagree
634-AGREE, just make a sub unit with Jiyoon and Gayoon
635-don't care
636-disagree, i think 5 SNSD girls are prettier than her
637-disagree, they're not really that gorgeous
638-agree
639-agree
640-everyone has their own opinion
641-agree
642-agree
643-agree
644-...
645-maybe
646-disagree, i want a different sub unit
647-agree but i'm not a blackjack
648-agree
649-agree
650-i ship Soowon, and i'm not the only one xD
651-agree, those stupid fangirls think that they're actually gonna date their oppa's one day...-___-
652-agree =(
653-agree
654-disagree
655-disagree
656-LOL XD
657-agree
658-disagree
659-agree
660-agree
661-agree
662-well, i think she's the prettiest, but i agree that it's rude
663-agree
664-agree
665-disagree
666-agree
667-they're both great
668-disagree, but she's boring as hell
669-agree but i really liked electric shock
670-disagree. people always say a group is overrated because they're famous, nothing more
671-agree, i live so far away from them, i'm so jealous =P
672-agree
673-agree
674-agree
675-agree
676-agree
677-agree
678-disagree
679-disagree
680-disagree
681-agree
682-agree, for some of them
683-agree
684-disagree
685-...
686-agree about Hyuna and disagree about beast, cause i already knew them
687-NOOOOO, DISAGREE
688-agree
689-agree about Hyuna, but i can name all of 4minute's members
690-agree
691-disagree
692-they're not overrated at all. they're just famous...two different things
693-meh
694-disagree, it's still Jessica
695-agree
696-agree
697-agree
698-agree
699-idk
700-agree
701-agree, but i ship other couples, not that one
702-disagree
703-agree
704-disagree
705-agree
706-agree but i think it's better than Nu Abo, in every aspect
707-i have to agree with this
708-agree
709-disagree
710-disagree, i don't miss them at all
711-...
712-kinda agree
713-agree
714-agree
715-idk, cause i'm a Sone and an ELF, and there's A LOT of trouble between those two fandoms. it's really sad
716-maybe
717-agree
718-agree, even though i think she's really cute
719-agree
720-agree
721-disagree, i think she's bad
722-disagree
723-agree
724-...
725."If Taeyeon went solo, she would blow IU out of the water"
725."If Taeyeon went solo, she would blow IU out of the water"
726."Sometimes I’m so afraid to admit I’m in other fandoms because the ones I’m in are always at war. I feel like if I do I’ll get hurt. Like Sones and Elfs. I just want everyone to get along."
726."Sometimes I’m so afraid to admit I’m in other fandoms because the ones I’m in are always a
727."2009 was the best year of K-pop…"
727."2009 was the best year of K-pop…"
728."I think fan-wars is caused by anti-kpop,so I hope kpop fans are aware of that because human can be fake"
728."I think fan-wars is caused by anti-kpop,so I hope kpop fans are aware of that because human can
717. Agree- I just don't ship.
718. Agree- kinda.
719. Disagree- well, I haven't heard them but judging from their feedback, I guess they're pretty good.
720. Disagree- they have charisma and that's something.
721. Disagree- she seems pretty mediocore. Justin Beiber had a lot of awards and nominations.
722. Disagree- it doesn't bother me.
723. Agree- I only care about the music.
724. Disagree- I don't like stans.
725. Agree- with her voice, yeah.
726. Disagree- I'm not.
727. Agree- not the best, I think, but one of the good ones.
728. Disagree- they're caused by fans who get offended easily.
717. Disagree
718. Agree- finally more people notice this
719. Disagree
720. Disagree, they aren't one of the top girlgroups they are the best... literally
721. Agree
722. Disagree... maybe they had a dream to be famous in... Korea
723. Agree
724. Agree, because i am a YG stan i know better than the others
725. idk..
726. ...
727. Agree... every kpop group that debuted in 2009 is successful
728. not everytime
729."Even though it’s sad that Kahi is not in After School anymore, I am happy that the rest of the members are having a fair share of the lime light. All the members had enough lines and not shared ones because before you mostly saw Kahi and Raina mostly singing. I am happy with their Flashback MV."
729."Even though it’s sad that Kahi is not in After School anymore, I am happy that the rest of the
730."I ship Jonghyun and Sulli more than Jongstal: Jonghyun and Krystal."
730."I ship Jonghyun and Sulli more than Jongstal: Jonghyun and Krystal."
731."I seriously don’t understand the Korean media sometimes . And sometimes i think that they make big deal out of nothing and i think that Citizens can be harsh sometimes with their idols T.T of course not everyone ! .. but there are lots of harsh people T.T"
731."I seriously don’t understand the Korean media sometimes . And sometimes i think that they make
732."I seriously don’t understand the Korean media sometimes . And sometimes i think that they make big deal out of nothing and i think that Citizens can be harsh sometimes with their idols T.T of course not everyone ! .. but there are lots of harsh people T.T"
732."I seriously don’t understand the Korean media sometimes . And sometimes i think that they make
733."I have a massive gut feeling that when EvoL debut, they’re going to get so much hate from Blackjacks for being a four member female hiphop-orientated group, just like how Block B got hated on by VIP’s. And I think Brand New Stardom will get hate from YGstans because they call their company “stardom family” because YG is called YG Family."
733."I have a massive gut feeling that when EvoL debut, they’re going to get so much hate from Blac
734."SNSD’s Sunny and SHINee’s Taemin make me feel nauseous."
734."SNSD’s Sunny and SHINee’s Taemin make me feel nauseous."
735."No group has members “useless.” There are members under and overrated but not useless…"
735."No group has members “useless.” There are members under and overrated but not useless…"
736."waiting too long for your groups comeback? Yeah, get back to me on that. In the mean time i’ll just be waiting here for these girls(5dolls) to come back into my life."
736."waiting too long for your groups comeback? Yeah, get back to me on that. In the mean time i’ll
737."SM is more quantity than quality, the groups have too many members so not all have a chance to shine."
737."SM is more quantity than quality, the groups have too many members so not all have a chance to s
738."Something about CL annoys me. She is always trying to steal the spotlight from the other members when 2ne1 is performing. She doesn’t sing or rap, she yells. I feel like she overcompensates because she isn’t attractive as far as her face goes. IDK maybe she wants more male fans now. But we all know the fanboys in Korea are either for Dara or Bom. She just needs to stop trying so hard on stage and then maybe she would be more likeable."
738."Something about CL annoys me. She is always trying to steal the spotlight from the other members
739."I really hate how CJSH The Grace is unknow… they’re the best and most talented group girlgroup"
739."I really hate how CJSH The Grace is unknow… they’re the best and most talented group girlgro
740."I think Miss A will be more sucessful than WG in the US"
740."I think Miss A will be more sucessful than WG in the US"
729. Agree, even though i really miss Kahi
730. Disagree
731. Agree
732. The same confession?
733. Umm...
734. Disagree
735. Agree
736. Agree with the first part but i don't wait for 5DOLLS, they are just a sub-unit
737. Agree
738. idk
739. They aren't unknown...
740. Agree
729. Agree- I'm also glad that Kahi can start solo now without Afterschool to drag her down. Haven't seen the Flashback mv though.
730. Disagree
731. Agree- especially at allkpop.
732. Agree- especially at allkpop. (?lol?)
733. Disagree- although they might receive some hostility, I don't think they will get flamed.
734. Disagree- wut.
735. Disagree- yes there are. I could name a bunch of members the groups could do without.
736. Disagree- I don't even know them.
737. Agree- it's always more, more, more, more.
738. Disagree- I actually like that. Maybe it's the other members fault for not keeping up.
739. Agree- while I haven't completely listened to them, from what others say they're probably better than other sm groups.
740. Agree- they're more appealing.
729.Agree
730.disagree
731.agree
732.it's the same as Q:731
733.idk
734.disagree
735.agree
736.agree
737.agree
738.agree !! i don't really like her
739.disagree
740.disagree
741."The YG elitist accusations are getting old. Haters, get something new."
741."The YG elitist accusations are getting old. Haters, get something new."
742."“True Fans” aren’t just fans who have listened to the group since their debut. If you truly are a fan of a group, it doesn’t matter when you started listening to them."
742."“True Fans” aren’t just fans who have listened to the group since their debut. If you trul
743."I think Lizzy is the Zooey Deschanel of K-pop^^"
743."I think Lizzy is the Zooey Deschanel of K-pop^^"
744."I cannot stand CL, I think usually individually 2NE1 is ok but CL I just cant listen to I have to zone her out"
744."I cannot stand CL, I think usually individually 2NE1 is ok but CL I just cant listen to I have t
745."I’m sick of everything Junhyung does being related back to Hara and vice versa. I get that they’re dating, but come on."
745."I’m sick of everything Junhyung does being related back to Hara and vice versa. I get that the
755."Whenever there’s a negative comment about YG stans and YG groups, I love how we YG stans respond with gifs. It’s just something that makes me laugh and it shows that people really do have something in common from being in the same fandom. And tbh, using a gif saves the trouble of writing a long paragraph answer."
755."Whenever there’s a negative comment about YG stans and YG groups, I love how we YG stans respo
756."How is Hyosung fat? Just because she has honey thighs and isn’t afraid to show them off."
756."How is Hyosung fat? Just because she has honey thighs and isn’t afraid to show them off."
757."I hate the word swag and how it overused, but I can’t think of any other word to describe GD or CL, when they’re performing."
757."I hate the word swag and how it overused, but I can’t think of any other word to describe GD o
758."Okay, I really hate when people generalize whole fandoms and say that everyone in that fandom acts this way and that way. It really makes me mad. For example, I’m a SM Towner. People say that SM stans pick fights with everyone and hate on other companies. I never do any of that. I actually love many other groups from other companies and I honestly have never bashed another group before. I wish people would start saying “some” instead of generalizing everyone in the fandom they’re referring to."
758."Okay, I really hate when people generalize whole fandoms and say that everyone in that fandom ac
741. LOL Agree
742. Agree
743. idk what to say
744. Disagree
745. Disagree
746 (not 755). LOL Agree
747. She is a little bit chubby but not fat
748. Agree
749. Agree
741.agree
742.agree
743.agree?
744.agree
745.agree
746.disagree
747.agree
748.agree
749.agree
741. what accusations?
742. Agree- if you like them, then you are a true fan.
743. Disagree- what's that?
744. Disagree- Cl and Minzy makes up 2ne1.
745. Disagree- I don't follow forums that much.
746. Agree- never seen them but I doubt any kpop idol is fat.
747. Agree- swag is overused. Disagree- about how to describe them. I use the word, 'charismatic'.
748. Agree- it doesn't make me mad but it is annoying. Although, people just use them in general, it's not to define the entire fandom. It's just to describe their reputation.
750."Seohyun looks so skinny in this photo :-S Maknae eat more! :("
750."Seohyun looks so skinny in this photo :-S Maknae eat more! :("
751".I really dislike these girls(Snsd) and think they are rude off camera. Especially Yoona, her kindness is fake to me. But everything changes when I watch their variety shows. I find myself loving their humour, kindness, and beauty. I enjoy watching them so much. I even find myself starting to bias Tiffany, Jessica, and Yoona. I start questioning myself for disliking them on stage. But once I stop watching their shows, I start disliking them again. -Facepalm-"

751".I really dislike these girls(Snsd) and think they are rude off camera. Especially Yoona, her kin
752."I secretly ship Sulli with Kris of EXO/"
752."I secretly ship Sulli with Kris of EXO/"
753."4minute, SNSD, and Secret are my favorite girl groups"
(sorry, the photo includes only 1 member of 4minute and no secret photocards :()
753."4minute, SNSD, and Secret are my favorite girl groups"
(sorry, the photo includes only 1 member
754."i think JYPent. is underrated"
754."i think JYPent. is underrated"
755."Don’t get me wrong, I love Dara. But when we tries to act gangster it bothers me"
755."Don’t get me wrong, I love Dara. But when we tries to act gangster it bothers me"
756."SNSD has the ability to gain new audiences, SuJu doesn’t because SuJu is reaching the end of their days now, they have nothing new to showcase and tbqh, their songs aren’t really that good. That’s why SNSD are able to rake in bigger profits compared to SuJu. And the only ones who cares about SuJu nowadays are elfs, no one else gives a fuck. That’s why to me it’s never surprising when SNSD wins something over SuJu. I think SNSD will last longer that SuJu. Ps: I am both sone&elf."
756."SNSD has the ability to gain new audiences, SuJu doesn’t because SuJu is reaching the end of t
757."I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like 2NE1. "
757."I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like 2NE1. "
758."I hate how many girl groups are called sluts for their small clothing but if you look, most of them wear black shirts/tubes underneathe to stop them revealing anything. it’s their company, not them."
758."I hate how many girl groups are called sluts for their small clothing but if you look, most of t
750. I think the pic is edited...
751. LOL...
752. Disagree... P.S: secretly? seriously so why did you confessed this?
753. Disagree
754. Disagree
755. Disagree
756. Maybe because they are getting old? well idk what to say... SuJu is a big group...
757. No you are not the only one because everything that is good has haters
758. If they are sluts... every girl that goes to a party is a slut
750. Agree- Yoona is skinnier though.
751. Disagree- I don't mind them and I don't watch their variety shows.
752. Disagree- wut.
753. Disagree- BEG are mine.
754. Disagree- when you're part of the "Big 3", you're anything but underrated.
755. Disagree- don't love her and never seen her.
756. Agree- kinda. That and the company are sort of giving up on them.
757. Disagree- there are others.
758. Agree- they're just comments thrown without thought, though. I don't think it's what they actually think.
759."Unlike most kpop fans, I stan CUBE, JYP,YG and SM. Which is why I would like to see three more versions of the “Trouble Maker” sub unit. For JYP, it would be Fei and Wooyung. For YG, Bom and T.O.P. For SM, Yuri and Eunhyuk/Siwon/Donghae (Can’t really choose tbh)."
759."Unlike most kpop fans, I stan CUBE, JYP,YG and SM. Which is why I would like to see three more v
760."If I were a male idol, Hyorin would be my ideal type."
760."If I were a male idol, Hyorin would be my ideal type."
761."I used to hate fans that would get all emotional about a group, in my opinion, they were over reacting. Then I found Big Bang and 2NE1, and now I’m one of those emotional fans too. These 9 people have made me shed tears of happiness and sadness, their smiles seriously makes me smile too and when Big Bang was going through all that crap last year, all I wanted to do was hug them and keep them away from anti’s who were asking for GD and Dae Sung to commit suicide. I want to hug Bom and Minzy too."
761."I used to hate fans that would get all emotional about a group, in my opinion, they were over re
762."I don’t think Juyeon is useless but her aspect is just her pretty face. She CANNOT sing. She can’t even sing or PRONOUNCE PROPERLY the little rap in their song “bang”. I think people should stop pointing fingers at sm for “more-look-less-talent” cause most of the artists in sm DO have talents and can sing/ or be in variety and pay attention to artists from smaller companies who doesn’t have any talent."
762."I don’t think Juyeon is useless but her aspect is just her pretty face. She CANNOT sing. She c
763."I don’t think certain SM fandoms realize how they have been getting trolled by VIPS and Black Jacks."
763."I don’t think certain SM fandoms realize how they have been getting trolled by VIPS and Black
764."its funny when people makes a hate confession about a fandom then they say that they’re from the same fandom they are hating on. Great."
764."its funny when people makes a hate confession about a fandom then they say that they’re from t
765."I laugh SO HARD at the “omg I hate elitists” vs “I’m an elitist so stfu” confessions. This shit is hilarious. Btw, I think both sides are dumb."
765."I laugh SO HARD at the “omg I hate elitists” vs “I’m an elitist so stfu” confessions.
766."I still don’t see why everyone ships IU & Taeyang. I think its cute cause she is a fangirl, but other than that I don’t see any love connection between them. Also, they are in 2 different places of their life, so it just really doesn’t fit for me. "
766."I still don’t see why everyone ships IU & Taeyang. I think its cute cause she is a fangirl, bu
767."I’m a sone. I know not all blackjack are bad but that one particular blackjack calling my bias ugly made me hate stop loving 2NE1. People get hurt easily, I know I do. Calling my bias ugly made me want to call your bias ugly but I didn’t. I just hold to myself and it hurts knowing I didn’t back up my bias. I wondered if I did the right thing - not bashing you back."
767."I’m a sone. I know not all blackjack are bad but that one particular blackjack calling my bias
759. Disagree... i think other artists are better for this song
760. Disagree
761. Agree
762. idk...
763. Disagree
764. Agree
765. Disagree
766. Agree!!! Totally
767. Ummm... so what? S♥NES don't say 2NE1 is the ugliest group in KPOP?
759. Disagree- I don't stan the companies and not looking foward to that many subunits.
760. Disagree
761. Disagree- I'm not one of them.
762. Agree- I think she IS useless cause she just can't sing.
763. Disagree- wut.
764. Disagree- it's just to justify themselves, so they won't seem like they're hating on other fandoms.
765. Disagree- what's that? I don't laugh at stupid things.
766. Agree- I don't see it either.
767. Disagree- everyone has different perspective on what's pretty and what's not, so anyone can say who's ugly.
768."I really don’t like the fact that fandoms are comparing YG and SM or other music companies. We all know that YG and SM are competing against each other on who’s the best. But, to me.. ALL music companies are great. Every artist in EVERY industry have AMAZING TALENT. Big Bang is good. SHINee is good. 2NE1 is good. SNSD is good. Block B is good. 2PM is good. Miss A is good. And others more. The whole point for us, fandoms, to LOVE KPOP is to SUPPORT that music group all the way. Not FANDOM WARS!!! Fan wars are the WORST of fandoms. One fandom goes against another fandom. But, you know what. STHU!! Stop starting these kinds of CRUEL things to our fandom and others!! It kills me how much other fans don’t care about the fandom they support and others too. It just means that that fan of that fandom,does not care about anything and SHOULD NOT consider themselves a TRUE fan."
768."I really don’t like the fact that fandoms are comparing YG and SM or other music companies. We