Kpop girl power Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.
save

Kpop girl power 1818 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-125 of 1818

over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
can we say our own opinions and other people can agree or disagree with them
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
61.I don't understand what i have to say... Agree- the SONEs are saying these things... Disagree- other groups aren't boring and singing and dancing are important
62.Disagree!!!! LOL
63.Agree
64.Agree with YG, disagree with SM ( personalities? well JYP and YG artists are not as rude as some of SM artists), Disagree with JYP
65.Kinda
66.Agree... 2ne1 IS THE BEST!
67.Agree- idk why people don't realize that A Pink copies SNSD, cute concept, their position at the end of the songs, backround in "My My" MV is the same as backroung in "The Boys" MV...
68.Totally disagree! Hyuna isn't my bias (i like her but she isn't my bias), 4minute isn't my fave group and i love 2ne1! SNSD is my 3rd fave..
69.Agree but she isn't my fave
70.Agree but she isn't the most hardworking...
71.Agree...
72.Agree- but she is the ;east pretty in 2ne1... but she is beautiful!!! honestly... i don't understand why people call 2ne1 "ugly" they have no ugly member...
over a year ago amber_ko said…
@KippyGirl: My mom allowed me to go, so I went.. xD
40. IDK
41. Disagree on a part of 'I dislike her'
42: Agree
43. Disagree, stop saking plastic
44. Agree
45. Agree
46. Agree
47. Agree on the first disagree on the last. She's cute
48. Disagree
49: Disagree
50. Agree
51-55: Agree
56: Disagree
57-60: Agree
61-62: Disagree
63-66: Agree
67: Wha? A Pink?
over a year ago YushiGirl said…
Warriorcatz yes you can
73.I think Hyorin is really beautiful. Her beauty isn’t stereotypical, though. She has an exotic, different beauty and I find it really attractive. I’m not even a huge fan of Sistar, and I’ve seen her on only a few variety shows, but I already love her. And I usually am not biased towards girls groups at all. I really respect her, especially her talent. She’s definitely my role model.
Warriorcatz yes you can <br />
73.I think Hyorin is really beautiful. Her beauty isn’t stereotypica
74."i hate how daragon shippers spazz everywhere.. even in bigbang videos that has nothing to do with daragon .. they should know how to control themselves."
74."i hate how daragon shippers spazz everywhere.. even in bigbang videos that has nothing to do
75."non-koreans (normally kpoppers) saying things like aigoo or omo is ridiculous. i’m not even korean but this is just ridiculous, is too “wannabe korean”"
75."non-koreans (normally kpoppers) saying things like aigoo or omo is ridiculous. i’m not eve
over a year ago amber_ko said…
73. Agree
74. Sorry but I agree
75. Disagree
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
73.Agree but not stunning or something, she's just pretty
74.Disagree. so is heedragon better? lol or what?
75.Sometimes yes. When they try to hard to be cute...
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
73. Disagree- Since we all have our preferences, I just think Hyomin is pretty. And I don't think that's her looks are special or exotic or anything, I mean I know it's not as not as sterreotypical as Yoona-beauty. It's just not that special.
74. Agree- Shippers are annoying.
75. Agree- It's really annoying how they try to copy the korean way.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago nade_nagihiko said…
61. Ehh.. Not sure.
62. Disagree... although her body is great.
63. Agree
64. Agree on YG and SM, but disagree on JYP
65. Agree...
66. Agree
67. Ehh..
68. Not sure...
69. Agree on the part beautiful, sing and dance, better than Hyoyeon. Disagree with sexy, cute, hot, and better than Sunny, Yuri, Tiffany
70. Agree on Hyuna, but disagree on "Before you go around hating on her think about all the hard work, determination, skills and talent it takes to become a kpop artist"
71. Agree, but I love Sooyoung and like Hyoyeon :D
72. Nobody in this world is ugly.
73. Disagree... She's pretty but not beautiful xD
74. Agree. I really hate it too.
75. Ehh...
76."Whenever i see Taecyeon and Yoona together, it just makes me happy. Not just becuase they make a super gorgeous couple. But because they always seem to be so happy around each other."
76."Whenever i see Taecyeon and Yoona together, it just makes me happy. Not just becuase they ma
77."Before k-pop I had Britney as my one and only idol. She’s still my number one, but not the only anymore and I feel kinda guilty for it, because I spend my days searching for k-pop stuff more than Britney stuff."
77."Before k-pop I had Britney as my one and only idol. She’s still my number one, but not the
78."I actually like 2ne1’s style and the way they do their makeup. It’s unique. They’re not “scary-looking” at all. In fact they’ve inspired me to become a stronger, better person."
78."I actually like 2ne1’s style and the way they do their makeup. It’s unique. They’re no
79."I’m so proud and happy that A Pink won their first music show award <3"
79."I’m so proud and happy that A Pink won their first music show award <3"
80."After two years I still can’t tell any SNSD member apart."
last edited over a year ago
80."After two years I still can’t tell any SNSD member apart."
81."I’m pissed that Boram hardly got any screen time in the dance version of the Cry Cry MV."
81."I’m pissed that Boram hardly got any screen time in the dance version of the Cry Cry MV.&q
82."I don’t find Hyuna sexy at all. If anything, I find her trying to be sexy very laughable. Don’t get me wrong, she’s kind of pretty and I give her props for dancing well, but she just overdoes it on the sex appeal. The girl can’t booty pop or grind at all - she doesn’t even have the assets to do so. Why do you think Bubble Pop was bashed on so much? It was embarrassing. Not to mention the song sucked."
82."I don’t find Hyuna sexy at all. If anything, I find her trying to be sexy very laughable.
83."I really loved 2NE1 when they debuted. I still do! I love their voices and talent and that will never change, but recently they’re concepts have just become weird and scary not “new” or “creative.” I wish they would go back to the style from their FIRE days…(I’m only talking about concepts I love their music style.)"
83."I really loved 2NE1 when they debuted. I still do! I love their voices and talent and that w
84.SNSD look scary without makeup.
84.SNSD look scary without makeup.
85."I really hate how people bash on Blackjacks. Not only do Blackjacks bash on other groups, but vice versa. Honestly, if you like their music, you like their music. You don’t like an artist just because of how SOME of their fans act."
85."I really hate how people bash on Blackjacks. Not only do Blackjacks bash on other groups, bu
86."I really love Hyorin. She has an amazing voice and never forgets to smile whenever she performs."
86."I really love Hyorin. She has an amazing voice and never forgets to smile whenever she perfo
87."I think CL is a better performer than Miryo. Tons of people that don’t even listen to Miryo or even understand Korean like to say she’s better than CL because CL is better than their bias. Miryo chokes on stage and has barely any swag. When I saw her on stage with Lady T, I wanted to cry. Put CL on a stage with her once, CL will outshine her."
87."I think CL is a better performer than Miryo. Tons of people that don’t even listen to Miry
88."T-ara has the best comeback out of all the girl groups in 2011."
88."T-ara has the best comeback out of all the girl groups in 2011."
89."Sunny’s voice is really nice when she sings alone like the song ‘Dolls’. I start to like her after hearing that song and I’m NOT a SONE."
89."Sunny’s voice is really nice when she sings alone like the song ‘Dolls’. I start to li
90."I don’t think T-ara members can’t sing. Most of them are like ulzzangs."
90."I don’t think T-ara members can’t sing. Most of them are like ulzzangs."<br />