L vs. Beyond Birthday L Lawliet vs. Beyond Birthday!

BeB posted on Aug 06, 2009 at 11:37AM
I wanna know what you guys think, about the most intresting two guys (anime). Who would win? In there novel, Death Note Another Note *SPOLIER!!!* L with the help of Naoimi Misora beat Beyond Birthday. But at the end of it B sets hiself on fire. BUT, lives. BUT then dies. Kira *cough* Light *cough* killed him as well. Now, if L didn't have Naoimi would he be able to still defeat B? What if Kira or A helped him?? And L had the other Wammy boyz. Who would win? (A is Alternate, B's one and only friend. He died in the begining, hung himself) Now BB has the Shinigami eyes, if Kira helped him would he win? Would Backup go as far as to kill his x-mentor? Would Kira even help Backup? Tell me what you think! Thankiez!
I wanna know what you guys think, about the most intresting two guys (anime). Who would win? In there

L vs. Beyond Birthday 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lawli-pop-luver said…
welllll..... as Beyond was a murder-erer(idk how to spell!!!!!) kira probably would have just killed him or used him to get L then kill him. I don't know it really depends.... or L could have just out-smarted them both and win!!!-somehow... ummm... L rules!!!...?<333 lol
over a year ago BeyondBirthday1 said…
well i do love Beyond but i do think that L would have out-witted B somehow and gotten to him that way well that is what i think . anyway i love L and Beyond soo yea...
over a year ago Aoharu said…
over a year ago Lawli-gagger said…
smirk
It would be tough but L has the wammy boys? (minus B and A) and B has just Kira's ashy ass?
L would win then.
M,M, and N> Light
B is slightly less than L.
But hell they should be together!!! *whispers* having sex....not near.
over a year ago Spinner13 said…
hmmm
(a) If L didn't have Naomi, B would have WON. L didn't want to go himself, and it was just because of Naomi's little flash of inspiration the two of them won at all.
(b) Kira helping L against B... pshaw. In my opinion, B would win because Kira would be distracted by trying to get L and he wouldn't be able to predict B's moves well... B and Mello are very much alike, and you saw how flustered Kira was by Mello. And A? Well, in my opinion A's suicide was one of the main CAUSES of the LABB cases, so no comment.
(c) I don't think Kira would help B... Light might try to press B into helping him, and I'm not sure whether he'd succeed or not, but they wouldn't get along well. And B might kill L if he got really, really mad, but I don't think he'd really want that to happen unless it was necessary (in his opinion).