will be filming the music video for their latest single “Telephone” today in Los Angeles! The theme of the video is women in prison, and Tyrese Gibson has been chosen as the leading man!
Reportedly, the casting call was looking for a lot of prison inmates and Lady Gaga and Beyoncé body doubles. It’s also rumored
that the director is Jonas Åkerlund and the video is a continuation of the “Paparazzi” short film.
Jonas Auckerland is the director. (Not Sure)
Paparazzi part 2 mini movie.(Not Sure)
Gaga is a jailed pop star- Beyonce helps her escape. (I think it's official)
Here are some small facts and rumors for the upcoming ‘Telephone’ music video, which is going to be shot in Los Angeles!
- Auditions for the music video was on Monday and they were looking for Chola’s and female body builders.
- Theme is women in prison
- Director is Jonas Åkerlund (Paparazzi music video)
- GaGa and Beyonce asked Tyrese Gibson to be the leading man in the video
- Doll-e Girl got a part in the music video and is scheduled for friday.
- Beyoncé probably won’t be dancing and is rumored to rescue GaGa in the music video. She’s also scheduled for 1 day of shooting. (Taken from Laurie Ann Gibson’s twitter)
- The video will take place in the desert
- Semi Precious Weapons have confirmed a cameo in the video. (as Prison Guards)
- Franc Fernandez and Oscar Olima, who created numerous stage pieces for Gaga, were asked to make destroyed denim pieces for both Gaga and Beyoncé.
Also the release date for the ‘Telephone’ cd-single has been pushed back to the 3th of March!
Lady Gaga and Beyoncé are currently in a undisclosed desert area in Palmdale shooting for Gaga’s latest single “Telephone.”
There is also a huge choreographed dance sequence in the middle of the desert in a diner. Apparently Beyoncé showed up and learned the choreography right before shooting.
Gaga is said to have a phone made out of hair on her head and Beyonce is wearing an amazing wig with bangs.
Lady GaGa and Beyonce