Law and Order SVU Wildlife Forum

ebathory posted on Nov 03, 2008 at 05:30AM
This is just a forum for discussion of all things to do with the episode 'Wildlife', please feel free to add your thoughts!
save

Law and Order SVU 243 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 176-200 of 243

over a year ago elliotishot said…
livi_wells you are a genious!!!!!

hmmmm... my favrote episode. I have lots of favrotes. Wildlife, Swing, 911, Choreographed, Pandora,Paternity, Annihilated,Ripped,Signature, and a whole bunch I cant think of right now.
over a year ago iluvtheshow said…
I have not posted in forever! I'm so sorry!!! Trips.. sigh. Ok my favorite episodes of all time are 911, mostly because I love the way Liv goes slightly nuts, Scavenger, O.K. I like this one for a weird reason. I was up late one night watching it and it freaked me out so bad I had to turn off the T.V. When I was little, I was only 4 when SVU started, I used to be absolutely terrified of the show. LOL
over a year ago livi_wells said…
I was 5 when it started, but was 10 when I started watching, for obvious reasons and it was only because I was watching Australian idol and SVU was on straight after and my parents were downstairs and being 10, ofcourse I'm not going to go to bed until they tell me to - so I watched it. I had watched the occasional ep on TV1 (a foxtel channel, btw foxtel is the aussie version of cable), but watching this ep moved me so much I was hooked!

...And now you know the story of Liv and her infatuation and obsession with SVU....lol!

SWING was a serious contender for fav, but 911 won out...just, so its second now.
over a year ago ebathory said…
I started watching it when I was 15 I think, or whenever it first aired on Australian TV. I had watched some of OZ, Keller (Chris Meloni's character) and O'Reilly (Dean Winters' character, who was Brian Cassidy in season 1 of SVU) were my favourite characters on the show. So when I saw that there was a new show with both of them in it, I had to watch it. Then I got completely hooked on SVU! I gotta say though, I still like OZ more... It's a brilliant show, most underrated TV series ever I think.
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Wow I feel like I've been gone from here for a while...anyway just poppin in to say, there is a new episode tonight, YAY...PTSD can't wait!!!!
over a year ago ABHAYA said…
haha my mom used to watch this show when i was like "12" i think and like the theme song used to scare the rap out of me. i use to be afraid to sleep at night but now its my ringtone :) and iluvtheshow,
scavenger is on of my favorites because when they trap the guy in the closet liv says" its just a game" lol i couldnt stop laughin at that part for some reason :)
i love this forum! just though I'd say...
:D
Lol Livi me too!

I'm trying to find a link for PTSD now, but I can't! :( Very annoyed, I've been looking forward to it all day... And I also really like Scavenger :)
so PTSD....

she told the marine guy :( ans not El.

saddness. & is that supposed to be the marine guy liv falls for or what?!

its was incredible
I was sick yesturday but I still forced myself to stay up to see PTSD. I missed Elliot I wish he was in the episode scince it had to do with Marines and he is a Marine. It was nice thet Fin was there for her scince he was the one who went undercover with her in Sealview.

I started watching when I was like 16 or something but I wasnt really interested at first but I did like Elliot when I saw him.
I know I thought about Elliot being a Marine and I was like hello perfect segway why not use it? And OMG so I totally thought that Pruitt or whatever his name was was completely adorable!!!!

I am mad though because on Dick Wolf said Elliot had four lines, I didn't hear them, did you?

Anyway all in all I Loved this episode, totally made me cry!!!!
Okay, PTSD was a fine episode. I don't mean to be critical, but I don't think it lived up to the hype. Does anyone see something possibly going on in the future between Liv and Pruitt? I sooooo could see that happening. Please don't tear me apart, it's just an opinion. :)
Actually, iluvtheshow, I can!! Hmmmm it might provoke a Stabler rage if he finds his girls seeing someone else....
PS when do we vote for the svu fanfiction contest, luv?
No I totally agree with you iluvtheshow, and while I hope it would enrage Elliot as livi_wells said, in the meantime I wouldn't mind it sooo much, I think he is a really cute guy personally!!!!
I still haven't seen it, I can't find a good link on the web :( but I'm all for Liv getting someone in her life, she shouldn't have to just wait around for Stabler until he figures out his marriage is OVER and he belongs with her, not Kathy.

And I'm waiting for iluvtheshow to post a pick on the svu fanfiction spot to vote for the contest too lol! (Nudges iluvtheshow)
I saw what you saw ilovetheshow between Liv and Pruitt. If it happens Elliot will act all cool on the outside but hed probably end up beating the crap out of the guy.
^^Hehe I wish something would happen, maybe that would be the kick Elliot needs to finally admit he has feelings for her, and for him to fight for her!
AMEN to that one BeSafe!

lets go Elliot.
shes prolly wating on yu to end your POOR marriage!

EO!

YEP ABHAYA I agree, Liv won't do anything while Elliot is still married, she's too respectable for that and so is he...so END IT ALREADY Elliot, than you can be who you really want anyway!!!!

GO EO!!!!
Yes. Liv would never be a homewrecker - infact I think she cares about Kathy more than Elliot at times! I think in a way she might wanna get the relationship back on track, because she loves Elliot so much she just wants him to be happy, even if it doesn't involve her. Especially after Eli's birth.

Speaking of Eli, is Liv his god-mother? I thought she was but I can;t remember if it was ever mentioned...hmmm...and if she isn't, then she should be! lol

Ok, I'm thinking that Liv is not gonna hook up with Pruitt. First of all it sounded like he was heading back into action at the end of PTSD. Secondly, the actor that plays him is a main character in another TV show (anybody watch True Blood?) But I'd love it if they did!

And I totally agree with you Livi! A while ago I was thinking that she should be Eli's godmother, after all she's desperate to have kids and all, it would have been lovely if Elliot & Kathy had have asked her to be godmother to him... (Even if she had ended up being both godmother and step-mother lol!)
I totally do watch True Blood and love it, I just wish he would come on SVU and stay a while, I kind of have a crush on the guy!!!

And yep Liv should without a doubt be god-mother, like ebathory said, god-mother and step mother would rock!!!!
Liv god/step mother I can dream (and write fanfics about)
FANFIC! FANFIC!! Woot Woot! Yeah, stepmom and god mother.......interesting idea! :)