Law and Order SVU E/O luv em but...

hawti33 posted on Nov 10, 2008 at 01:15PM
OK SO I TOTALLY LUV E/O BUT IF THEY BE TOGETHER THE SHOW ENDS AND DAT MAKES ME SO MAD SO I TINK DEY SHOULD LIKE HAV A FLING AND TRY TO STILL WORK TOGETHER WHAT ABOUT YOU

Law and Order SVU 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ebathory said…
Ok, to begin with I find you a bit hard to understand....

But apart from that, I am (as many users know) an E/O shipper. Therefore, I am more than happy to see them in 'compromising situations' (sorry, can't get past the Wildlife stuff) but I agree with you, I wouldn't want to see them in a relationship. I think the furthest they could go on the show (while keeping the storyline going) would be a one-nighter, with repercussions :)

Did this make sense?
over a year ago elliotishot said…
im totally with ebathory on this one. I am a huge E/O fan. I was an E/O fan even before I knew there were other E/O fans out there. but a relationship is too much. No wait in a way they are in a relationship just not a physical one.Remember Elliots the longest relationship Olivias had with a man. it would be more interesting if they only did it once as long as it doesnt ruin their frendship/partnership. There has to be a way that E/O fans can get what they want and it not sink the show!
over a year ago hawti33 said…
I TOTALLY AGREE ITS JUST I HEAR PEOPLE SAYIN I WANT DEM IN A RELATIONSHIP AND PEOPLE PUT PICKS SAYIN DO YOU THINK ELLIOT SHOULD LEAVE HIS WIFE FOR HER.
ALSO I AM A HUGE HUGE E/O FAN AND WOULD LOVE 4 DEM TO BE 2GATHER BUT ONLY FOR A NITE AND I DNT WANT IT TO RUIN THE SHOW JUS MAYBE KINDA COMPLICATE THINGS
over a year ago iluvtheshow said…
I have a slightly different view here. I think that when the show ends, DON'T Freak on me! The last season should be about there relationship developing into more. I'm planning on writing a story that will create the perfect season opener for that season. DON'T GET ME WRONG!! I love SVU and never want it to end but me must be realistic. :( Look for the story "Acceptance". It will be coming out soon. :)
over a year ago livi_wells said…
Ok. Here are my views, I agree with ebathory, iluvtheshow and elliotishot.

Some reasons they should be in a relationship:
-They have chemistry
-They are best friends
-Liv would make a better wife than Kathy (she would at least be faithful!)
-Everyone wants them to.

However, there are more reasons why they shouldn't be together.
-A full relationship would ruin the sexual tension which makes the show interesting.
-We couldn't ship them anymore (well it wouldn't be as fun.)
-There would be no where for the plot to go once they were together.
-It would be a conflict of interest profession wise. They would not be allowed to be partners, and we all know that that would ruin the show.
-Elliot is a husband and it would be wrong for Liv to be a home wrecker. Even if he divorced Kathy, we know it would be for Liv and Liv isn't that kind of person - shes too nice, caring and kind!

I think it would be best to have an undercover operation where they had to put themselves in a relationship and 'prove' they were actually lovers (see Wildlife forum and my post about my theory of how it would best happen).

Thats just my view anyways. Sorry if I'm repeating other people, because I fully agree with everyone that has commented thus far.
im with you livi as much as I want some hot E/O to happen it wont. but I can still dream and read and write fanfics about it!

you must let me live in my fantasy that SVU will go on forever iluvtheshow! It will go on forever even if I have to force the actors and writers to continue! (wow! im really crazy and desprate sounding)
over a year ago iluvtheshow said…
Don't freak on me!! I would talk to Chris and Mariska my self if it would convince them to do it forever. This is for "Acceptance": Anyone got an estimate on how old Maureen is?
i totally agree with u livi nd elliot is hot nd all u guys
Im not freaking on you iluvtheshow im just saying that I wont be able to accept the end UNTIL the end. then I would of course try to force Christopher and Mariska and the rest of the squad to continue (we dont need the writers Ill write the show. everyone in this spot can write for the show!)
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Okay so here are my two cents on the matter, I figure if the writers know it is the end...*la la la trying not to think about that* anyway and they for sure know there will be no more SVU *tear, tear* than I say why the hell not? I mean I figure they could be in an amazing relationship and we wouldn't have to see every aspect of it you know...like they show them getting together and then just leave us with the promise that it didn't end there you know? If that makes any sense!
It does i totally agree BeSafe
over a year ago ebathory said…
Tee hee I agree with all of you, great points livi! But when (god forbid) SVU ends I would really like to see an E/O ending in the last episode, it would ROCK! But I don't want them to get together or anything before that. I just wanna see them catching the perps and having 'moments' - can we see some more like Wildlife please???
They need to talk about what wappened during Wildlife!!!!! They cant go on and not say something about it. If it ends(NEVER GONNA LET IT!!!!!!) they should talk about it