Law and Order SVU if mariska leaves I'll ______

benslerisluv posted on Dec 28, 2008 at 08:54PM
Imagine chocolate without peanut butter. Milk without cookies. Rocky without Bullwinkle. It's just, well, wrong. Still, the prospect of one of life's great pairings parting ways is very real after Mariska Hargitay told Ladies Home Journal she would consider leaving the hit show for her family. Without Mariska there will be no Olivia and without Olivia there will be no SVU and without svu there will be no Elliot and without Elliot there will be no more of the SEXY CHRIS MELONI! *excuse me i am going to go cry now*

If she leaves I'll go completely insane! I keep reading these deals that say SVU 1999-2009 stuff like that :( *tear*
last edited on Dec 28, 2008 at 08:54PM

Law and Order SVU 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ebathory said…
Lol I agree! I'll have to revert to my earlier stalking/kidnapping plan to keep her & CM prisoners in my basement to make new SVU episodes after it ends...
over a year ago benslerisluv said…
HAHA!!! Let me know if you need any help
over a year ago BeSafe said…
^^LOL, I hate the idea of no more SVU, no more EO...:(
If she leaves and EO is gone svu is history
over a year ago BeSafe said…
I know!!!! And I hate that idea...we must somehow make her stay...
over a year ago iluvtheshow said…
Is it absolutely a done deal??!?!!! I must know?!?! Life without SVU??? Impossible.....
no i dont think it is a done deal but there is alot of rumors going on about it so we will just have to wait and see
over a year ago dancertjb said…
I would seriously consider not watching it anymore. Or I would just watch re-runs. I reckon she loves it too much to leave.
over a year ago svuroxmysox said…
If she leaves I will 1. Be Depressed for at least a month and 2. Follow her wherever she goes. I know it's hard to imagine SVU without her, but lets be honest, she can't stay there forever. In order to keep my sanity, I like to think that what ever she does after SVU will be even better! (I know I know, I'm lying to myself. SO WHAT!!) ;)
over a year ago elliotishot said…
kiss
Oh yeah ebathory the kidnapping and L&O Ebathory's Basement. I forgot about that!!!! Im still willing to help you

A note to Mariska Hargitay
I love you Mariska but have you even thought about the disaster that will happen if you leave SVU!!!!!!
over a year ago Celeste12345 said…
wink
if mariska leaves and rip off my cable box and until i hear that she is back i wont put it back( the show wont be the same without her)!!!!!!!! just like it wouldnt be the same if eliot leaves!
( the show needs them both) (p.s. they also make a cute couple)
over a year ago ebathory said…
laugh
Noooo! This makes me sad... And elliotishot, LOVE YOUR ICON!
over a year ago SVUfan31 said…
angry
If Mariska Leaves I'm never watchin NBC again!!!!
over a year ago Eline_K said…
wink
Ok, just an idea here: What if Elliot and Olivia finally got together? Then all the EO shippers would be happy. Of course then they couldn't be partners anymore, because that's against the rules. So Olivia leaves the unit to work somewhere else. That way we will still see her sometimes (at work or when Elliot comes home), but Mariska wouldn't have to be on set that much and she can be with her family.. Sound like a win-win situation to me..? Anyone else with me?
last edited over a year ago