Blair: What are you doing here, Nate?
Nate: Well, I, um... Look, after rehearsal I just, uh, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I mean, the ball's something we've talked about doing since we were, like, 10. And I've given you every reason to hate me...
Blair: True. Keep going.
Nate: And the Prince, he's a great dancer and all. But, is there any chance you'd go with me instead? For old times' sake?
Future Title Suggestions:
1. Because they're adorable
2. Because they make the best interviews together!
3. Because Leighton thinks Chace is 'soooo cute'
4. Because their interviews make us smile
5. They will be back in s.2 with a ring on THE finger! *Nudge*
6. "Ahhhwww" *Nudge* - Enough said
7. Because they have a close and natural friendship
8. Because for her, he is the sexiest shoelaces in town
9. Because they're both kind of weirdos
Leighton Meester was a blonde before going brunette to audition for Gossip Girl. "They said, 'Please, you can't wear a wig.' So I dyed my hair before I even got the part. That's a big deal but I'm glad I did!" Meester told the AP.
Leighton Meester, who has aspirations to release an album, recorded a song for the soundtrack of her 2007 horror-comedy film Drive-Thru.
Although her Gossip Girl character, Blair Waldorf, is often labeled a bitch, Leighton Meester says she relates to Blair. "Blair's shortcomings are because of her insecurities," Meester told the AP. "She feels all...