One of Fatemeh's many OTP's <3 ...now go read the article.
My favorite things about her:
1) She's so badass
- Fatemeh is one of the most badass, kickass people I know. I think she could kick anyone's ass both verbally and physically. She is most definitely someone I'd want on my side in a fight. And what I love about her is that she is a great example about women who can be strong, but still be feminine and caring. I have no idea where the stereotype "badass girls are not romantic/caring/beautiful" etc comes from, but it's a bunch of bullshit. Fatemeh is all those things, and more.
2) She's so strong
- Most definitely. She's been through a lot in her life but she doesn't talk about it a lot. She's talked to me about it, but I can see she doesn't go advertising her personal problems around. She keeps it inside and deals with the problems herself. And that's great, I respect that, but I wish that sometimes I could help her, because she's awesome and I want her to be happy. I don't want her to be struggling with stuff in her life, and I hope she knows that if she ever needs anything, I'm here for her.
3) She's passionate
- We share this big time. I think it's partly the reason why we bonded so much. She loves the Vampire Diaries, I love Game of Thrones. She loves Sam/Finnick, I love Robb/Richard. And I love that our friendship is a lot about talking about these things, accepting each other's interests and just looking out for each other. We totally ship each other's ships hardcore, that's for sure. And anyways, other things in life too, Fatemeh is just so passionate and invested in the things she loves, and I adore that.
4) She's honest
One of the many characters that remind me of you!
- Definitely. She takes no bullshit and she says things just as they are. I don't consider her rude, though. Maybe it's 'cause we're similar in this, but I don't think she's rude at all. She is just someone who is capable of voicing her own opinions and capable of standing up for what she loves, and that's amazing.
5) She's understanding
- I don't think she's ever judged me for the things I've said/done, and I appreciate her for that so much. She keeps an open mind and listens, and tries to help you. I know some people (not here, but like in real life) call her cold, but she's not. Not to me, anyway. And I'm very grateful for that because I'm very lucky to have found a friend who understands me and looks out for me the way Fatemeh does.
6) She's independent
- Honestly she is one of the most independent people I know. I feel like she could easily live on her own and take care of herself without any help from anyone. Hopefully she won't have to do that, but she could if she had to. She has an independent mind and the capability to do what it takes to survive. I know that sounds off but I don't mean it in a bad way. I just mean that this girl is completely unstoppable <3
7) She's modest
Fatemeh's man <33
- Yes, definitely. I don't get why anyone could ever see her as selfish or self-centered, because if you know her at all, you know that she's not. She cares about the people she loves and she never asks for anything, really. She doesn't believe all my compliments, even though she really should. She should, because she is one of the most epic people I know, and she should feel like that, too.
8) She's so talented
- She never really believes me when I say I love her writing, but I really, really, really do. Writing with her is such fun and I hope she feels the same way. Perhaps when she has more time, we can do it again. Also, her icons are absolutely STUNNING. She has always been good, but lately she's gotten scary good. Her icons are absolutely flawless, and completely unique, too, which is partly why I love them so much.
9) She's an amazing friend
- One of my best friends here. I talk to her like every day and it's always fun, I always enjoy it. In fact, it feels weird to not talk to her. I'm so glad we became so close, because there is seriously no one like her. Once you get to know her, you realize that she is an amazing, compassionate, caring friend who will always try to help her, and she just inspires people to do the same for her by just being who she is.
10) She's brave
- Very brave, and adventurous. I think Fatemeh has this daring side to her that not all people have. I could see her doing something completely reckless and exciting, and having the time of her life while doing it. But that's not the only way she's brave. She's brave in her honesty and in her independence and I don't know, I just think that this is one of her best qualities, and I love this about her.
I'm being serious here. Fatemeh, I'm glad we met, I'm glad we became close and I'm really glad you're not sick of me yet. Love you!! <33
My headcanons for you:
Actress I imagine you looking like:
#1 actress to play you:
#1 character/actor ship:
Finnick Odair/Sam Claflin (of course!)
Character you're most like personality-wise & why:
Katherine Pierce. Because you are both independent, strong, witty, honest, beautiful, capable, badass, smart and epic women. I relate you to so many characters though, trust me.
Time for the three headcanons!
- I'm gonna go with part of your ADF storyline at first. I can see you being kind of a bad guy (or more like misunderstood) and him being a good guy and him meeting you and at first you're both a bit hesitant but as you get to know each other, you realize how much you care about each other, and slowly your relationship gets turned into a beautiful love story!
- This is a part of one of the fics we had with Moosh (miss that!!). So yeah, I can see you two being agents working on different sides, and one day your paths cross, and you go from sexy fighting to instant chemistry in less than five seconds and then you just fall in love and be epic together.
- I can see you both being in the Hunger Games together, but because you love each other, and you don't want to lose each other, you decide to run away. And you do, and you join the rebellion and be super epic and in love there. And no, no one dies. You'll live happily ever after forever.
Again, Fatemeh's man <33
Okayy, time to say your favorite things about Fatemeh!! ;D