I don't know if I'm the first one who comes up with this idea, but anyway here's how it works.
You just have to say something like: HDYS (how do you say) "I love you" in your language?
Then the next person has to say 'I love you' in their language and ask something else.
Also, when you take part, tell me first what your language is, so I can add it to the languages list.
For those of you who have English as mother tongue is this a little harder to participate. But then you can say a language that you're very good at, or a dialect could be fun too.
* Celine (XNaley_JamesX): Dutch
* Dalma (dalma): Serbian
* Anna (hhw): Italian
* Angi (angii7): Spanish
* Margot (Margooterd): Dutch
* Nad (123Naki456): Serbian
* Mabel (TrueLove23): German
* Alessandra (bbiatch): Spanish
* Ada (AdaLove): Greek
* Maria (bright_angel): Greek
* Rachel (XxXrachellXxX): Finnish
* Kir (Kirkir): Maltese