Liam and Annie ღ Lannie fans forum chat #3 thread {because nothing can stop us from rooting them} ღ

Queenst posted on Sep 22, 2011 at 09:03PM
This is a place where Lannie fans can generally talk about anything, even if it's not related to Lannie or 90210.

We'll have a list of regular users , who often are active on this spot . If YOU WANT TO BE ADDED just write down your name and your wish to be added!

RELATED SPOTS :

{JOIN} - Annie Wilson spot
{JOIN} - Liam Court spot
{JOIN} - Shenae Grimes spot
{JOIN} - Matt Lanter spot
{JOIN} - Shenae and Matt spot
{JOIN} - Lannie and Nilver spot
{JOIN} - Lannie Fangirls

PREVIOUS THREADS :

{READ} - thread number I
{READ} - thread number II

FANS LIST :

♥ Mary - MaryElizabeth
♥ Miley - lanniefan
♥ Irina - irina_kirs
♥ Chryso - _Chryso_
♥ Sidney - sidney_sunny
♥ Marta - mistrz922
♥ Lorena - Crazy_LA_FAN
♥ Marlee - lurvetv
♥ Natalia - DamonElenaFan
♥ Anna - Queenst
♥ Faby - LA-SNfan
♥ Julie - LannieDelenaVD
♥ Christina - buffy9802
♥ Kelsey - georgieboy11
♥ Claudia - jeanclod92
♥ Shannon - shaa-lanniezria
♥ Celine - Liiiinou
♥ Vanessa - lovebirds
♥ Lucy - luce1403
♥ Grace - canniefan
♥ Syriane - Syriane
♥ Mon - monbon92
♥ Jim - Jim26
♥ Ray - LANfanaddictNIE
♥ Cee- CSQ08
♥ Nathalia- annie_90210

FUTURE EPISODE DESCRIPTION :

Season 5 episode 7 - “99 Problems”

Annie confronts Riley about standing her up for wrongly suspecting that Annie is uncomfortable with his disability. Liam receives a threatening letter that suggests the anonymous source knows the truth about Vanessa’s disappearance, and he’s relived when off-duty L.A.P.D. officer, Ashley Howard, becomes his bodyguard.

Season 5 episode 8 — “902-100”

Liam confides in Annie about Vanessa’s accident and tells Annie about the blackmail threats he’s received. Liam also accepts Navid’s apology for leaking Liam’s sex tape and offers Navid the chance to manage The Offshore.

Season 5 episode 9 – "The Things We Do for Love"

Liam receives a blackmail letter about Vanessa’s accident, and Annie agrees to lend him the money to help trap his blackmailer. But when Adrianna tells Ashley that she spotted Vanessa at the beauty salon, Ashley wrongly suspects that Liam was headed for a secret rendezvous with Vanessa.

RECENT SPOILERS :

1. {Emily & Jasper Returning For 100th Episode}
2. {Riley has a special message for ‘Lannie’ fans}
3. {Matt Lanter Offers ‘Hope’ For A Lannie Reunion}
4. {Annie’s ex-boyfriend is coming back}
5. {There’s an intense storyline for Annie's health - Grimes}
6. {Riley Smith Talks the Future of Annie and Riley}
7. {Shenae Grimes on ’90210′s’ exciting 100th episode}
8. {Tell me Lannie is going to get back together on 90210!}
9. {Riley won’t be the only man standing in Lannie's way!}

This is a place where Lannie fans can generally talk about anything, even if it's not related to Lann
last edited on Nov 20, 2012 at 09:32AM
save

Liam and Annie 1920 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 226-250 of 1920

over a year ago LindsayLin said…
sick
90210 - Episode 4.07 - It’s The Great Masquerade, Naomi Clark - Press Release

do we seriously need promos with Naomi, stills with Naomi, previews with Naomi , 15+ screen time with Naomi and now even episodes are called "Naomi" , isn't it too much, CW ?

I think Halloween is in this episode!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MaryElizabeth said…
am I only one who find it weird how situation with Jane left no impact on Lixon friendship ?
It feels like writers forget that Dixon is Annie's brother when they don't need it. I got it that logically it was Annie who turned Liam down , but Dixon could at least have some awkward moment with Liam , there is no way in real life things would be that simple between people. Liam was interacting and helping another woman, growing closer with her after Jim's death , while Dixon's sister was sitting there waiting for him , and this ass didn't even bother to call her during whole summer ..... that's just WEIRD!!!!!

No , I find it stupid as well. But so far this show proves that Dixon will choose Liam over anyone, even his own sister *rolls eyes*

How do you guys want them to develop their relationships and get back together ?
I mean:
1. Have love-hate interaction
2. developing friendship , trying to deny feeling but eventually reuniting
3. Or just hook up again ? :)

I wish 1 to happen , but I believe it will be 3
over a year ago lanniefan said…
ugh, I'm sick of Naomi: Naomi here, Naomi there , Naomi everywhere. :S When show was about Wilson's show had so much higher ratings , obviously people aren't that much involved in some blond girls college competitions drama. This show became so shallow since the moment they made her lead. And I'm asking why ? I mean I like Naomi , I do dislike her annoying fans , but she's tolerable. BUT it's so unserious to put her in center with her immature storylines. I don't understand why CW doesn't change it , considering that people all over the internet are writting that there is too much Naomi.

How do you guys want them to develop their relationships and get back together ?

I'm disappointed in writers and what they are doing to Liam. i thought they are different than Rebecca , well , obviously I was wrong. I think reunion will be similar to season 3 - without any sort of build up :/ Although , pool scene with Liam checking Annie and thanksgiving leaves some space for a miserable hope :P
best part of the episode :P
over a year ago Queenst said…
I already want second half of season to start , I don't feel like we'll move anywhere with material they give us now , it's painfuly boring
over a year ago LannieDelenaVD said…
zzz
Its just really really boring without lannie.......Now I promise you I can't stand ''This new liam''
this song started to remind me of Lannie , as sad sounding as their current situation
heart
Listen this music.........Just amazingggggggg......Delena's scene was justttttt wonderfullllllllllllllll
heart
I love these songs
over a year ago sidney_sunny said…
There is a pic with Patrick and Annie for 4.07 available. Nothing special.
big smile
at least it's not with them kissing ^
sick
I would love to have storyline where Annie uses Patrick for money , but I don't want another lame "I'm falling for you" cr*p
hmmm
some people are saying Jeremy is returning , I don't really understand where this statement cames from .... :/
over a year ago lurvetv said…
jeremy is coming back on the show in episode either 10 or 11
not to date annie though
in the sides it all has to do with the necklace
hmmm
I don't really know how I'll feel if he'll return
smile
Liam in the 4-08...........
Liam in the 4-08...........
over a year ago buffy9802 said…
I just found out a spoiler about the Vegas episode,Patrick is going 2 cheat on Annie.The Hot For The Teacher is going 2 be Silver.
sick
Gregory: I am ashamed to admit 90210 is my new obsession. Scoop me please.
No shame in your game, Greg-o. We are closet 9-0 fans too. (Shhh!) We're hearing that Annie (Shenae Grimes) will catch her rich boyfriend cheating on her in Vegas. And Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) and Dixon (Tristan Wilds) are gonna get bizzay.

I must say it's LAME. Be creative writers , please. I was so hoping Patrick will abuse Annie , or put her in situation where Liam will save her ..... just pppffff. This will probably lead to Annie staying a way from men , what I like , girl needs to stop throw herself at everyone who suggests to date her. I hope it doesn't mean they'll bring a girl for Annie now :S
surprise
I don't understand , Patrick should be there for 5 episodes, actor himself confirmed it. Vegas is in episode 9, so after his cheating he'll stay FOR SOME REASON for 2 more episodes , please don't tell me Annie will forgive him .............................
this show is so ridiculous , I wouldn't be surprised .Would better see Patrick blackmailing her , than lame "dating" storyline , WTH is drama there ?
Marlee is not giving her review , must be bad episode :(