Lost General Episode Discussion (aka, the Monkey Buttler Action).

marissa posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 03:55AM
We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.

--- *** ---

With the help of the awesome Lost Fans, we have managed to stay away from those evil spoilers!

Now, feel free to come on over and talk about what the heck we've just seen on Lost.

Got a question? A theory? A comment?
Well, my time-travelling friends, you've come to the right place.
[b]We've done it, guys. It's done, but we'll always be Lost. Remember, and let go.[/b]

--- *** ---
last edited on Jun 08, 2010 at 03:34PM

Lost 933 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 933

over a year ago marissa said…
yeah, i watched it, and it really didn't give anything away. It raised some queations, and I saw a little bit of new stuff, but nothing that ruined anything for me.

So yeah, in my book, promos are okay :)
over a year ago TmoVie_obsessed said…
big smile
AAAAAHHH!!! IT'S ON TONIGHT IT'S ON TONIGHT IT'S ON TONIGHT!!!!!
Question: Is there anybody here that isn't watching Lost at the same time as Americans? Like, the dates are different? Hasanyone here not seen the priemere?

I only ask, because it wuld be awful of someone read something here that was a spoiler to them!
over a year ago Ivison said…
It airs here in 6 months xD but I watched it on the Internet :)
But I think many people from here haven't seen it yet, but from what I heard most of them will watch it till the end of the week.

It was mind-blowing :)
HELP!

the sneak peak for the next episode is up and I reeeaaally want to watch it!
Aww, don't spoil yourself. I wasn't going to watch it but I did so I can tell you is not a big deal. It's not from the island so yeah, you don't need to watch it ;)
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
I'm in the UK and it premieres Friday but there's just no way I could wait a couple more days lol. I stream it online.

And I promised myself I wasn't gunna watch any sneak peeks this year, so! but I'm dying to see it :P
last edited over a year ago
Awww, guys, you should not watch it, really! BE STRONG xD
I was reading spoilers 6 months...I knew every single spoiler that was out there but I think I want to stop...no more spoilers, just pure fan theories. I feel like I really know too much.

Sneak peeks aren't that bad though...it's gonna happen next week anyway so...but if you can wait, you better do it :) the surprise is always bigger.
smile
Don't watch the sneak peeks!! Whenever I watch sneak peeks for other shows I end up completely bored through those bits and nobody should be bored while watching Lost.
Yeah, I supposed you're all right.

And I know how you feel, TmoVie :P
I remember I saw the sneak peak for the s5 premiere - the bit where Daniel comes back fromt he Zodiac, hugs Charlotte and tells everyone "your camp hasn't been built yet".

It was a really big moment on the show, but as it was playing, I was just saying the lines in my head along with the characters.

So yeah, no sneak peaks! we must be strong!
over a year ago tuttleAC said…
GASP! This just in... the whispers in the jungle aren't actually the others. They're actually from the others monkey butlers. Jacob has a whole army of Monkey Butlers!
I KNEW IT!
I've been thinking about getting a Monkey Butler myself. You got any idea where I can purchase one of those?
over a year ago hayley_pace said…
mischievous
I heard that Claire isn't actually with Christian and she's with the monkey butlers! Is that also true?
You know, I'm pertty sure it is. I ran into Emilie de Ravin the other day, and she just starting cleaning my hair... I asked her what was up, but she just said it was "habit after doing that scene".

I'm guessing the next episode will be about Claire's time with the monkeys :)
Monkeys?!?! YES!!!! I knew there had to be animals that actually fit on a tropical island! Huzzah!
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
"I've been thinking about getting a Monkey Butler myself. You got any idea where I can purchase one of those? "

Emm, I hear you can now buy them at your local pet store. You may want to get one soon. I hear that Lost's upcoming monkey butler scenes will be so awesome that viewers will all want to get their own monkey butlers right away!
I've already got a few Monkey Butlers if anyone has anything to trade. I loaded up on them just incase i got stranded on a tropical island.
crying
HELP guys!! I'm not gonna get to see LOST until Thursday! I have to stay at my school for two nights because of the blizzard where I live. How do I keep myself away from lostpedia and fanpop for two whole days I don't want to get spoiled (but I also just want to know what happens!!
Actually I will be able to see the first 30 minutes. Should I do it? Or wait until Thurdsday and see the whole thing?
What would you be willing to trade for, tuttle?

Damn Hayley that sucks!
It'd probably annoy you even more to watch just the first 30 minutes, you'd be wanting to see more... I'd wait, lol
O_O Holy crap! Where's your school? *grabs snow shoes and rescue hounds*

Sorry to hear it. Well if your school has internet access you could see it online tomorrow if you look hard enough. How are you going to be seeing the first 30 mins?
Wow, Hayley, I thought we were getting it bad where I live! If I were you, I would just wait until I could watch the whole thing at once for the reason Emm stated. Plus, you may get distracted during those 30 minutes with preparing to go to your school and other similar things.

if you are able to access the internet tomorrow, you can watch it either on abc.com or hulu.com.
Yeah, I agree haley - it's tough, but wait it out girl :)

Tuttle, I two coconuts and fishbiscuit to trade. Can I have a monkey?!?!
Emm and Marissa^ Hmmm... only A fishbiscuit? And do either of you have any Dharma Ranch to go with that? Maybe an Apollo bar?
Rats, I just lost my last fish biscuit in a round of golf with Hurley...

How 'bout a Virgin Mary statue?
Ooh. While a trendy new heroine habit would be fun... do you have a fancy jesus stick maybe? :D

Also i have a new episode title for an upcoming episode you spoiler Junkies might like.

Ep 04 The Smoke Monster's Chrsitmas Special
Synopsis: The Smoke Monster learns the true meaning of christmas when he shares his Christmas goose with tiny tim. A heartwarming, shocking episode you CAN'T MISS!
But how are we getting the Smoke Monster's Christmas special when Christmas is now long gone? Besides, I hear Ben is the next Scrooge, and Smokey is the new ghost of Christmas past, present, AND future.
I have no fishbiscuits! :(
I DO however have some Dharma beer. What do you say? One monkey for one beer? ;D
Time moves differently on the island Courtney. Duh :P

Mmmm... flat 70's beer. You got your self a deal!
Emm is no longer in the '70s (since the island isn't), so the beer is now fresh. :P

oooh, for the special musical finale, we should have a party with lots of fresh Dharma beer! :D
wink
I finally watched the ep! I was able to resist for two days even though it was torture!!
Erm... yep, what Courtney said! Now, when can I have my monkey? I already have a name for him!
ooh yay Hayley! I couldn't have waited two days, you must have more strength than me :P
tongue
Emm, what are you going to name your monkey (if you don't mind telling us)? I cannot think of any good monkey names!
"oooh, for the special musical finale, we should have a party with lots of fresh Dharma beer! :D"
HECK YES!

Also, of course I have a Jesus stick, tuttle, but I'm rather fond of it... I'll want two monkey-buttlers who can sing "I Got You, Babe" together for that.
Marussa: Wait... now i have to teach my monkey butlers english!? (And you can call me Patrick by the way. For a second i had no idea who tuttle was :P)

Emm: if your going to name him i'll have to give you one i haven't named yet. And no embarrassing monkey names, like "Mr. Bananacakes" or something. They don't seem to like stuff like that...(they bite if you do o.o)

Courtney: If the finale is a Kate episdoe we'll all need like ten beers :D
Yes, you have to teach them English if you want my Jesus-stick!

If you can't, I might be able to trade something else, though. How about some imaginary peanutbutter? I've got loads of that stuff :P

And I promise to name my monkey something completely serious and real so he'll never be maed fun of... Dumbledore.
Oh no no no. I would never call him something like that. For all the trouble I've gone through just to get him he deserves more than that *nods*

I was thinking about JJ. No, not for JJ abrams, for Jacob Junior! :D

I'm not obsessed... O_o
Boo! I've taken a firm anti-Jacob stance! I'm 'fraid i can't trade my monkey to some one so irresponsible >.<

^Said imaginary peanut butter better not be chunky :P
Marissa... you're not gonna dress him up like a wizard, are you?
I've just stumbled upon some DHARMA ranch dressing and chocolate bars. I'm willing to trade all the dressing and half the chocolate (it's a precious commodity) for a monkey butler. May I have one, please? Pretty please?

Going back to the finale- if it is a Kate-centric, we'll need twenty beers each (ten per hour), so we might as well each get a 24-pack! Remember that the finale is going to be musical, and I just can't imagine Kate being a good singer! :P
Oh come on. You don't really expect me to name my monkey Flocke, do you? That's borderline animal cruelty! :S
^So true! Flocke is a terrible name, whereas Jacob is an awesome name.
I can't imagine Kate being a good singer either. I can't imagine Kate doing a lot, actually xD

Yeah, Courtney! Team Jacob FTW *high five*
*high fives back*

Good thing our Jacob isn't a werewolf. :P And he's the REAL DEAL, unlike Flocke/Smokey/whatever. ;)
*Mumble Grumble Grumble!* No, i'm not saying call him Flocke. Just don't associate him with Jacob. That guy's a total wiener.
*sadly high fives self*

Maybe i'll keep all my monkey butlers to myself if you girls can't appreciate awesomeness... >.>
tongue
^We understand awesomeness better than you!
Jacob is the epitome of awesomeness.
NUH ... Wait for it.... UH!!!

Now only Marissa gets a monkey!
:O

That is completely unfair! Unless... Marissa has called hers Dumbledore, right? So you obviously like wizards *nods*

I know... GANDALF! Yes! Now can I have my monkey? Pleeease? :(
Now only Marissa gets a monkey!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
My evil master plan has worked!
*looks around shiftily*
I mean... what evil plan?

And Em, I'm already a step ahead of you. My monkey's name will be Dumbledore Gandalf Merlin. No one will mess with him. Ever.

Also, *high fives tuttle*
I'm starting not to like this Jacob character... There's something about him I don't trust. Not that I really trust Flocke, either...
Oh well, whatever happens, I'm on Team Charlie.

Now, send my monkey buttler for fetch me some beers for the finale! If it's really going to be a Kate one, I might just drink ten on my own... TWENTY if she sings!
HAHAHAHA... I obviously like wizards... XD
I'll admit a hypothetical monkey dresses as a wizard is a little amusing ...

Well Emm... i might give one to you. But since you're a Jacob lover it might be one of the monkeys that likes to throw "you know what" at you. :P