In the past, I have complained about the willingness of some "LOST" fans to make excuses or dismiss some of Kate Austen’s more serious mistakes and crimes. But after a debate on the "TELEVISION WITHOUT PITY" forum about the character of James “Sawyer” Ford, I now realize that Kate was not the only popular character that fans tend to defend. One other character has been defended just as much, or perhaps even more than Kate. And I am referring to one James “Sawyer” Ford.
I suppose it made sense that Sawyer’s profession happened to be a con artist. Several years following the deaths...
Hardcore Skater, honorary Jater, and lover of all things Sawyer - Give it up for Holly!
Congratulations Holly! You are the new Lost FOTM! How does it feel? It feels awesome Lucy!
1. How long have you been watching Lost and what made you want to watch it and then continue to watch it? I started watching Lost during the summer before Season 5. The thing that finally got me to watch it was the, in my opinion, epic 'You Found Me' promo! I saw the promo when I went to the movies one day, and I was just dying to watch Lost after that. The thing that kept me watching? The great characters, the intriguing storylines, the mystery!
2. Where does Lost rank on your list of favorite TV shows?...
All credit to maisie7 on fanforum (I would post a link, but it’s fanforum…)
Their dialogues in their break up scenes:
THE INCIDENT (Juliet & James)
JAMES: I need you to tell me where all this is coming from. I mean, one minute, you're leading the great sub escape, And now you're on board with blowing up the damn island? I got a right to know why you changed your mind.
JULIET: I changed my mind when I saw you look at her. Don't. don't.
JAMES: I don't care who I looked at. I'm with you.
JULIET: And you would stay with me forever if I let you, And that is why I will always love you.
My name is Dr. LostBrotha and I hear you have been having some withdrawal symptoms as LOST is on hiatus. I believe you are suffering from a thing called LOSTolia. If you think you have this please follow the check list below of symptoms.
1. Every time you see a plane you think its Oceanic Flight 815.
2. You get extremely pissed off when someone asks "Why is the fat guy still fat?"
3. You don't understand why Heroes is the number one spot on Fanpop.
4. You wish your Parents volunteered for the Dharma Initiative.