1. The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
2. Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. - Harold Loukes
3. "You can count on the sun to rise, for the stars to come out at night, but as long as there's air to breathe, you'll always be loved by me."
4. "How can you tell the sun not to shine, when clouds exist. How can ask leaves not to fall when wind exists. How can you tell me not to fall in love when you exist."
5. "A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same." - Elbert Hubbard
6. To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best
7. “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Seuss
8. "Love is giving someone permission to hurt you, but trusting them not to."
9. There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not. - La Rochefoucauld
10. its the point of no return. you realize that you've fallen in love. no matter how much you fight it, it consumes your whole heart. you know now that nothing will ever be the same. you'll never be able to look at him the same. he's changed your life, and there's no going back.
11. "When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere". - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
12. What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.
13. And we know it's never simple never easy. Never a clean break, no one here to save me </3
14. Love's not enough when you say it, Don't you know you've gotta mean it - Sleepless Nights, Faber Drive
15. I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. - Kyle Schmidt
16. To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
- D. H. Lawrence
17. People need loving the most when they deserve it the least. - Louise Hay
18. O you much partial gods! Why gave ye men affections, and not power To govern them? - Ludovick Barry
19. Love is shown in your deeds, not in your words. - George De Benneville
20. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness. - Petrarch
21. The hardest of all is learning to be a well of affection, and not a fountain; to show them we love them not when we feel like it, but when they do. - Nan Fairbrother
22. Give love, and love to your life will flow. -Madeline Bridges
23. The closer I'm bound in love to you, the closer I am to free. - Robert G. Ingersoll
24. Soul meets soul on lovers lips. - Dinah Shore
25. Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration. - Michael Leunig
26.For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland
27. We love because it's the only true adventure. - William Gladstone
28. Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great. - Comte Debussy-rabutin
29. The art of love ... is largely the art of persistence. - Albert Ellis
30. love -- any love -- reveals us in our nakedness, our misery, our vulnerability, our nothingness. - Cesare Pavese
31. The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost. - Joan Crawford
32. For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation. - Rainer Maria Rilke
34. You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her. - Anonymous
35. If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were. - Anonymous
36. Those who love deeply never grow old. - Anonymous
37. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop. - Anonymous
38. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. - Anonymous
39. We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love our first. - Anonymous
40. The greatest happiness of life it the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. - Victor Hugo
41. I love you; not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. - Roy Croft
42. The best proof of love is trust. - Joyce Brothers
43. Love is just a word until it is proven to you. - Unknown
44. Love is like water; We can fall in it. We can drown in it. And we can't live with out it. - Unknown
45. It's love, it's love that makes the world go round. - Unattributed Author
46. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give--which is everything. - Vittorio Alfieri
47. The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love. - Philip James Bailey
48. Love can cure heartbreaks, misfortune, or tragedy. It is the eternal companion. - Anonymous
49. Love the earth and sun and animals, Despise riches, give alms to everyone that asks, Stand up for the stupid and crazy, Devote your income and labor to others ... And your very flesh shall be a great poem. - Walt Whitman
50. Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.
51. Love, work and knowledge are the wellsprings of our lives, they should also govern it. - Wilhelm Reich
52. There is only one sort of love, but there are a thousand copies. - François de La Rochefoucauld
53. We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
Author: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
54. Love gives itself; it is not bought. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
55. Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love. - Albert Einstein
56. Love lessens a woman's delicacy and increases a man's. - La Bruyere
57. The one who loves least controls the relationship. - Anonymous
58. 'Tis said of love that it sometimes goes, sometimes flies; runs with one, walks gravely with another; turns a third into ice, and sets a fourth in a flame: it wounds one, another it kills: like lightning it begins and ends in the same moment: it makes that fort yield at night which it besieged but in the morning; for there is no force able to resist it. - Miguel de Cervantes
59. Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone- but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding. - Bette Davis
60. Love is union with somebody, or something, outside oneself, under the condition of retaining the separateness and integrity of one's own self. - Erich Fromm
61. The love we give away is the only love we keep. - Elbert Hubbard
62. True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen. - François Duc de La Rochefoucauld
63. We don't love qualities, we love persons; sometimes by reason of their defects as well as of their qualities. - Jacques Maritain
That's all I have so far. Will add more later ♥ :)