Mac and Stella ♥ Chat Thread ♥

maddy12 posted on May 18, 2010 at 04:01PM
Helloo everyone. ♥
This thread is for all us Smacked fans out there. You can chat about whatever you want. :)

If you want to be added.. then I'll add you. :D

Members
• Maddy (link)
• Dannii (link)
• Krissy (link)
• Violet (link)
• Mari (link)
• Nicole (link)
• Oli (link)
• Regi (link)
• Taylor (link)
Helloo everyone. ♥ 
This thread is for [i]all[/i] us Smacked fans out there. You can chat about wha
last edited on May 27, 2010 at 06:22PM

Mac and Stella 90 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Add me, please Maddy! :D <3
over a year ago maddy12 said…
big smile
okey dokey Dannii <3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KrissyB said…
big smile
I would like to be added too please :D
over a year ago missdisapper said…
big smile
hey maddy12 add me please thanks
Okay girls <3
over a year ago HouseAddict87 said…
I want to be added and y'all can call me Mari.
over a year ago neurogirl07 said…
Ooh! I wanna be added. :) I'm Nicole.
Okay, Mari & Nicole. :)
smile
anyone here? ♥
Thanks Maddy! So... we got a cute Mac and Stella scene on Wednesday before the she devil arrived. Sooooooooo not liking her being back!
Thanks Maddy. :)

Agreed! :) I almost had a fangirl attack when Stella was in Mac's apartment...and then we saw Peyton and the fangirlyness fled only to be replaced by anger. Grrr. I hope Mac comes to his senses and says to her "get the crap out of my life. kthanksbai."
your welcome girls! ♥

& ohh. i know.. i was soo angry when SHE came back!
I just gotta say this since we obviously aren't going to get Smacked any time soon; did anyone see the season finale to House? I'm so super happy that he and Cuddy finally got together! Half of my two OTP's are together now if the CSI: NY writers would just hook Mac and Stella up!
Thanks for this Maddy! :)

I'm with you all the way girls!! That scene in Mac's appartment with Mac and Stella was the cutest thing SQUEEEE!!! But then later on Peyton comes in and its just... disappointment ARGH! :( :( :(
And I hated how she was just hanging off him at the end, I was seriously yelling at the screen saying "EW GET OFF HIM!!!!!" Hahaha :|
Btw, when Mac said him and Aubrey were "just friends" that was a relief!! Unless he was lying and just saying that cause Peyton was there, but still! He wouldn't lie would he? Maybe? :S

And yeah Mari, I saw the house finale! OMGOSH! I can't believe Huddy are finally together, the ending was so good :O <3
Now its Smacked turn!!

And lol Nicole, I'm thinking along the same lines. I want Mac to finally just say to her "Go away, don't like you. Go back to London now." or something -_-
over a year ago Olivine said…
rainy
I wanted Stella to feed Mac! XD He is hurt, he can't just eat on his own...
Plus I hoped the killer would off Peyton...too bad he didn't.
OMG! I so wanted her to do that too, Olivine.

@Krissy, Glad to know I'm not the only one. Maybe Peyton will just hook up with another person from the cast (like well, anyone who's not Mac), and then we'll never hear from her again. :D

Wow! I'm really surprised that the House writers put Huddy together. While I'm not a Huddy fan, (I'm actually a Hilson fan...yeah, I know weird lol), that's really cool that they got together since House is finally happy in a relationship since there has been a lot of tension, sexual or otherwise, between House and Cuddy for a LONG time.
...I need to catch up with House since I missed all last season, and because I missed all of season 5, I missed season 6 since I knew that I would be missing very important details.
I highly recommend that you watch seasons five and six of House they're really good the whole Lucas/Cuddy thing is annoying but it ends on a good note so... Now I'm just hoping Mac and Stella get together some time!
Oh yeah, I do plan on watching them. I got season 5 so I'll watch that and then season 6 of House online or during the summer. The same goes with season 6 of CSI:NY as well, since I missed the majority of the eps this season.
I need to watch a few episodes of House and CSI:NY seasons 6 that I missed as well. Can't wait until they come out on DVD!
Your welcome Krissy! ♥

And I hated how she was just hanging off him at the end, I was seriously yelling at the screen saying "EW GET OFF HIM!!!!!" Hahaha :|
I was screaming XD My mum thinks I'm a freak..

& ahaha Olivine XD That would of been so adorable *squeee* ♥
oh! would you like to be added to the list ? :D
Sure :D You can all call me Oli^^

Yeah the pac end was horrible grgrgrgr >_<
sunny
okaaay. :D
& yep. it was! :|
over a year ago huddysmacked said…
I want to be added, you can call me Regi ;) or HS.

Okay hun :) x
Thanks ;)

I haven't watched that ep you are talking about yet. I wish I had, but I hate to watch it in bad resolution so I wait for it to air in my country. It airs in about 3 weeks in my country or so I guess.
Your welcome! ♥

I don't know if you really wanna see it XD lol
Peyton >.<
I know Peyton >.< Yikes! But if there's a Smacked moment I must watch!

Even if there's not, I like to scream at the TV when someone who's-not-worth-mentioning appears :)
sad
Yeah, there is a really adorable Smacked moment ;)
Haha. I was screaming at the TV when I saw HER. I was like "NO NO NO" XD
LOL I would have throw my fan at her sight XDD Mac should do the same XDD
Hahaha XD I don't know what Mac ever saw in her..
Me neither and am I the only one that finds her accent annoying?

I love English accent but Claire's/Peyton's is not the usual accent. It's more... I don't know...annoying?
Yay! Hi to the other girls who have just joined! *waves* :)

I agree, I can not understand what Mac saw in her *shivers*
And Peyton's accent IS! annoying. Somebody needs to put tape over her mouth and make her not talk ^_^ ( haha, thats so mean but who cares! :P )

Btw, It was so cute when Stella brought him the food, which looked like to be a fave of his, awww! ♥
Hey girls! (;
How are you all? ♥
ahaha. I hate Peyton's accent too. XD Even though I'm English.. but I don't sound like that :/ (I think XD)
I'm at school and I'm about to die because I didn't complete mynotebook in Literature class!!! *stresses*

I hope there's Smacked in heaven!
sunny
Smacked IS heaven. :D
I just got home from school.. its so hot outside today! ♥
YAY! Oli and Regi are here! What do you all think is going to happen in the season finale? Think Shane Casey finally meets his demise? I do but then I don't, Casey is my favorite villain but that's probably because I have loved Edward Furlong since T2... regardless Casey needs to die.
heart
I think it will be veerrry interesting. :)

And, heaven is a deep tissue massage, warm towels, massage oil/lotion, being on a massage table RIGHT NEXT TO a guy that is borderline perfect and is SO incredibly adorable, with Smacked. XD
...and well, while the Smacked part hasn't happened (yet), the above happened yesterday. :sigh:
Hey Smackers! If you haven't voted for the spot banner please link

I'm alive! But I don't know if I'll get through the week!
surprise
Hi <3
anyone here? (:
mischievous
I am here. Well, for a bit. :D I'm going to go and watch CSI:NY now. ^_^ Yay for 4th season that I haven't seen yet. I'm a few eps away from Mac and Petyon breaking up and I hope that in tonight's ep, the same thing will happen.
over a year ago lvhmsgirl96 said…
hey yall can u add me to the list!! thnx!
i hope theres a smacked moment n the finale tonite.. :) my parents think im crazy too i'll b all calm and then something good or bad will be happening and i just start screaming lol its funny i think they think i need a therapist lol
lol I'm the same way. Its a bad thing sometimes. All I can say is that I'm so glad that when I was at school this past year, my mom wasn't in my apartment with me, cause if not, she would've heard me scream, yell, cry, and figuratively throw things at my TV many a time. haha.
SO! What was everyone's honest thoughts on the S6 finale? :)

Nicole, are you only up to the 4th season? :O!
I haven't watched the s6 finale :S But I probably will in like a months XD I don't care too much about getting spoiled so...
@lvhmsgirl96 - Yeah sure, whats your name hun? :)

I haven't seen the finale yet.. is it good? XD
laugh
I just watched the finale and I have to say I enjoyed it a lot although the drama didn't involve my favorite chara.
cool
The finale was quite good. :) It ended it a quite suspenseful way that I feel will be making all of us second guess ourselves until the 7th season premiere.

@Krissy, Yep, I am. lol I'm on the second disc of the season! ::dances:: This is what happens when you discover the show in August and yet watch the current season on TV. haha. But, I just watched Times Up yesterday, and that was a really good ep. :) I love it when Mac plays his bass and then smiles at Stella who's in the club with him. :sigh:
Taylor :) i luved the S6 finale until the end ughh i cried lol...i wanted to throw some stuff at the tv but its like a 400 something dollars so i dont think tht woodve been a good idea lol
Added you. :)
Okay, I'm going to watch the finale now. :)
Hey maddy let us know what you think about the ep when you get a chance!
Soooo...wuts yalls favorite smacked moment ever
I agree Oli, didn't involve much of my fave character either. I wanted more Mac in there! :'( lol.

@Nicole. Oh okay, cool! Haha :) Well enjoy! I have seasons 1-4 on DVD and I watch them all the time! Its great watching back on the eps, espesh smacked moments <3 :)

@Taylor. Mine so far would probably have to be everything in ep 5x24 Grounds For Deception. Pure awesome smacked scenes in there!! But I seriously love them all!
Hi girlies <3

:O The finale was .. wow. I cried so much. I was screaming at the end! XD
Danny, Lindsay & Lucy were adorable though. ♥ I love family moments (': But there were two things that annoyed me - how did Shane Casey manage to survive after falling out of the lighthouse? :/ and there wasn't any Smacked! :(
wink
My favorite moments are also Grounds for Deception ♥ Loved the episode so so much.

^Casey probably didn't survive it ;)
laugh
hahaha yeah. I hope so ;)
i like grounds for deception but in officer blue i think it shows how through thick and thin mac and stella r by each others side no matter wut..idk y thts one of my favs lol
heart
@Krissy I also enjoy watching Mac too when I watch the dvds. :) :sigh:

And, I love Grounds for Deception. SO. Freaking. Much. Even though since there's some back story that I know I don't know, at least as of this moment in time, but its still such an amazing ep.
Favorite Smacked moments... GFD and Officer Blue!
Oh I also liked when they went to the dog show in Recycling closest thing we've had to a date between them.
@HouseAddict87 SAME HERE!!! lol
smile
@Nicole; Lol hahaha me too! ;) I do it all the time :P

@Mari; You're right, Recycling is the closest thing they have had to a date. Awesome ep! Def on top of my list.

So do you girls reckon there will be more smacked scenes in S7? *Fingers and toes crossed*
:D Totally! ^
heart
It's almost impossible to give us less smacked than this season -_-°
All I remember was them buying the christmas tree ♥, Mac&Stella cuteness in the Death house thingy♥ and Stella sleeping in the office & Mac giving her a blanket ♥.
when he covered her up i thought he was gonna kiss her!! but he didnt :(

@KrissyB it can only get better for them now tht peytons out of the way (hopefully) and aubrey (maybe) therers no one else left for them to be with except each other lol
I remember the Christmas tree and the death trap house shingdig, but I guess I didn't see the ep when she slept in the office and Mac gave her a blanket. That's adorable. :) But, I really hope they give us more because we need it and fanfics and musings about Smacked moments can only suffice us for so long.
Hi everyone! <3
Hi Maddy! :)

/real life moment

I really hate feeling like I'm going through the motions, but I fear like I'm starting to get into this horrible raw, depressed feeling and it sucks. :(

/end real life moment
I think so too, there has to be double compared to S6, or I wont be very happy :( lol.

Ooooo yes! The Christmas Tree ♥ I'd say that was my most fave scene and moment in all of S6. Just the way Mac was and how happy he was, you never see Mac THAT lit up. They both were so natural with each other :)
And and and the huggg!! :D ♥

@Nicole; Awwww :( Do you mean that feeling when your feeling down but you don't know why?
Are you okay Nicole? :/

I love the Christmas Tree scene! :D and the hug ♥♥
blush
@Krissy, Well, I think I know the reason why.

I really hate to just broadcast what I'm feeling, especially since I feel like a jerk doing it, but I'm going to anyways since I need to get it off of my chest. Okay, so for a while (maybe since March or so), I've really liked this guy. We met in this one organization that we were both a member of last year and we hung out a few times with our mutual friends and whatnot. Just last week, I went with him and a few other guys to this one waterpark that is about an hour or so away from where I live. Then there is this girl. I met her through the guy, and a few of his friends, after this one event that we all volunteered for. She's nice enough, but she has this habit of just flirting with guys..a lot, with really no regards to what she is doing. Needless to say, said guy that I like fell for this whole flirting thing and is now essentially borderline obsessed with her. She came down during one of the days that we were at the waterpark, and he couldn't keep his hands off of her, like by trying to dunk her, or throwing her in the pool, or just playing 'keep away' from her, etc. Needless to say, it not only got a little annoying being I was right in front of them the entire time, but I was starting to feel a bit on the depressed side since I feared that I would never be able to do that with him since he's so far gone with liking this girl. Even though he hinted that he knows that nobody likes him (since the girl has told a few people that she doesn't like the guy who I like), it still makes me sadden that the guy doesn't just give up liking her when chances are, its never going to happen. The depressed/blah feelings just kinda continued from there since I just want to be with him, since he's darn near perfect but, at the same time, since he's so entangled in liking the other chick, I'm not sure how he would respond to me telling him that I like him. I wish he would just see what is truly in front of him. He mentioned that he is very appreciative of our friendship, but it still put a raw feeling inside of me, which indicated to me that 'we'll never be anything more than just really good friends.'

The only good side to this situation is that I am getting some very good characterization for my upcoming Smacked fan fic. haha.

Again, sorry for just telling my life story in that above post. I sometimes really don't like to talk about myself, or my feelings since I feel that it makes me look vain and crap, but I just had to say something.
@Nicole; Don't apologise! You have every right to just let things off your chest, It's better then keeping everything bottled inside. And I'm sure nobody minds! :)

Anyways, I completely understand the situation you are in. I've been in the exact same spot and I know how much it sucks! :(
In my opinion, as scary and daunting as it sounds, being honest and telling him how you feel is the best way to go. (When you're ready of course)
Is he good friends with this other girl? How long has he known her? Because like you said, he has clearly indicated that he appreciates your friendship and I think most will agree that a lot of relationships start of with great friendships :) ;)
And, it's the worst feeling when you regret not telling someone how you feel and not knowing "What could of been" etc.

I'm sorry if that was crappy adivce!
I assume that he's good friends with the girl, and I believe they have been friends since maybe fall semester (I assume that's how long they've been friends, but I know they didn't know each other before college started, being they were both freshman this past year).

I mean, I've done something like that before (in regards to telling someone that I like them), and while it ended up that the guy didn't like me (course, he was also my grad advisor, so he was kinda obligated to say "no, sorry,"), but its going to take some time for me to do that. I know I'm going have to do that at some point, but being I came up with bad results the first time, it really isn't making me feel better about doing this a second time.

And nope, it wasn't crappy advice-I needed to hear someone else say that besides myself. :)
Completely understand that it would be hard to do it a second time! Just take your time, whenever YOU feel is the right time to tell him, go for it. :)
Just try and keep a positive mind about it all, don't try and get your self all worked up and start thinking bad thoughts, because then it'll probably happen. So yeah just breatheee :)
Awww *hugs Nicole*
I say you tell him how you feel and if he returns the feelings great if he doesn't then you're better off withouth him and there are many other fish in the see. I know how you feel though I think we've all been there before. Just give it time and if he's smart he'll give you a chance. Especially since you actually like him and the other girl just sounds like a player and doesn't even like him.
heart
Thanks so much Krissy and Mari. :) :hugs:

I know that I have to do this at some point, but I just hope it goes the way that I want it too...especially since he's so pretty. haha.

And Krissy, I know, story of my life. I need to learn to be more positive since it makes life a lot less stressful. I've always been one of those "glass half empty" people, sadly.

I sure hope he gives me a chance-especially since, as I said before, I like him so incredibly much. :sigh:

Hope you both are doing well, and again, thanks so much for the advice! ::hugs::

I hope I'll have my smacked fic finished soon..especially since, with what's been going on in my life, I have a good idea of how I'm going to write this one part. hehehe.
No worries Nicole *hugs back*
And oooo, I'll have to read this fic! Sounds awesome :D

Arghhh, I just want S7 of NY here already :'( Withdrawls badly!!!
So, this is completely random, but I just had to say it. Tonight, when I was watching the 11pm news with my mom, there was this animal that was on TV that was shown right before the commercial break. I screamed and went AHH!!! its a kinkajou from that one CSI:NY ep that I saw again today!!! Sure enough, they came back from commercial and said that the animal was indeed a kinkajou. I laughed really, really hard when that happened and I thought "my gosh, my life really is CSI:NY...okay and well Smacked since that ep was All Access." :)

And thanks Krissy. :) :hugs: For whatever reason, I think I'm quasi over him, for whatever reason. :shrugs:
So how has everyone been lately?
cool
Gooood. I got a job!!!! =D Its very exciting since I haven't worked since Christmas. >_<

Hope you're doing well!
Not too bad, What about you Mari?

Congrates Nicole on the job, YAY! :)
meh
Hey Mari, I'm sorry the vid you requested is taking me so long >_<
I need to get some new clips for the end on my computer, arch, I need more time xD :3
I'm doing good, congrats on the job Nicole! Oh and Oli I had almost forgot about the video haha but thanks anyway whenever you get the time and resources will be fine! I'm looking forward to it what you have so far is great! :D
heart
Awww...I love second chances. :D Its so adorable, especially at the end with the whole team in elf costumes and then the cute hug that Stella and Mac share. <3 <3 <3 <3

And thanks Krissy and Mari! =D I really like it so far and I know I'm going to enjoy it. :D
I watched the beginning but then lost interest. I saw the cute Mac and Stella scene at the beginning though but I had already seen it so...
Yeah, I already saw it too, but I saw it while I was eating dinner and there was NOTHING else on, so I decided to watch it.
Hey everyone! <33
Hi Maddy what's up girlie?
angry
I really hate management. I was let go of my job yesterday.
Awww I'm sorry Nicole! What happened?
over a year ago chalkie83 said…
big smile
hi maddy ,please add me