1.There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter
WHICH LUCKILY I AM.
2.What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know. Her head was so small.
3.You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness.(i love this one)
4.Down with the bloody Red Queen!
5.You would have to be half-mad to dream me up.(this one's my most favorite)
1. Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
2. You used to be much more... muchier... You've lost your muchness.
3. You're late you know, naughty.
4. It's absolutely Alice, you're absolutely Alice, I'd know you anywhere. I'd know him anywhere!
1.Only if you believe it is.
2. the is a place, like no place on earth they say to survive it you need to be as mad as a hatter, witch luckily, I AM.
3. why is it your always too small or too tall?
4.anyone can ride ride by horse or rail but the absolut best way to travel is by hat... have i made a ryhme.
5.why is a raven like a writting desk?
6. farefarren alice.
7. o frabshious day callu calla
8.have i gone mad?
9. what is the hatter with me?
10. mind your head
11. i would have regretted not seeing you again
12. what a regrettbly large head you have