MarMar_XigLux Create Your Own Z-land Surviver

MarMar_XigLux posted on Dec 02, 2010 at 05:34PM
Ok, this is the prologue for an RPG I'm planning to postXD I hope this won't be a huge fail of mine, cuz a failed forum SUCKS TT^TT

Anyways, I want you to create a Z-land (Zombieland) character that will join the RPG later. Here's mine:

Name: Minnesota (Willow)
Family: Died in Zombie attack
Personality: Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Has an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from her visions. Long-range thinker (But I'm not sure yet so I might change it^^) Oh and she's a bit crezeh, and bloodthirstyXD
Weapon: A Shotgun, a hunting-knife, a stun gun, 2 USP 45 guns and a knuckle duster(I might add some weaponXD)
Relationships With The Others: a great friend of Columbus and Tallahassee (*sighs dreamily* Tallahassee...XDD), don't really trusts Wichita, and thinks that Little-Rock is kinda cool for a 12 year old girl.

last edited on Dec 14, 2010 at 05:44PM

MarMar_XigLux 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fenrir said…
Name: Indiana (Felix)
Family: Felix is an orphan XD
Personality: Depressing, suicidal, indecisive, useless...Felix needs help. He can't survive by himself in the zombie apocalypse XD
Weapon: a revolver and a plastic bag...
Relationships with the others: Admires Tallahassee (although Felix hates twinkies) Scared to death of Wichita, entertained by Little Rock, friendly to Columbus
over a year ago WayToDawn said…
Name: Sibila
Family: Unknown
Personality: Quite sometimes and holds a lonely heart but can be bubbely and fun when she finds good friends she trusts. Gets attached to her friends and will die to protect them.
Weapon: 2 hand guns and a shot gun with duel fighting swords
Relationship with others: Respects Tallahassee and Columbus, is warey of Wichita and thinks of Little Rock as kind of an annoying little sister
over a year ago MarMar_XigLux said…
cool
Kewl characters, you 2!!!XD
laugh
Hehe thanks XD although after reading Fenrir's i kinda wanna give him a hug lol
If you hugged Felix he would probably pass out XD
big smile
Awww but it makes him cuter^^

Although...

Cute people don't want to suicideXD
And btw you noticed that we ALL dislike Wichita?

Or should we call her "Bitchita"XDD
Well i kinda went with it lol and i'd hug him for fun lol XD
laugh
You evil person who likes 2 see other ppl pass outXDDD
over a year ago iluvdemdem said…
big smile
name: Jackie
family : twin bothers now zombies
personalty : crazy,hyper and always happy. results in scaring people because of gigling while blowing the brains out of zombies
weapons : grenades and big machine guns.alog with a knife in her boots
relation ships : gets along with people most of the time but has her arguments with everyone apart from Witchita as i seem to be one of the only people who gets along with her all the time
laugh
:D You joined!!!XD
Woohoo more people XD Wait...don't hug Felix just to watch him pass out XD
lmao Bicthita XD
mischievous
I'm not saying I'll really do this, but what would happen if I'll KISS Felix?XD
He would probably...explode XD
Nooo i wanna haha XD oh how bout we kiss each cheeck and the same time?
Thi Forum Iz Posted!!!XD Naw We Can RpXD
I guess we'll see XD
over a year ago Blaze_edge said…
name:riley age:7 family:a twin brother and both are orphans. personalty: really smart,not strong,very sarcastic,likes to be left alone. weapons:his brother toke them.....he is helpless. relationships: he is very open about his opinions.never afraid.