MarMar_XigLux Z-land RPG

MarMar_XigLux posted on Dec 09, 2010 at 10:52AM
Okayz, people!!!XD The RP is here naw!!!XD
Just reminding who joined the RP for now:

WayToDawn (As Wichita): Sibila (21)
MeXD (As Tallahassee): Willow (27)
Blaze_edge (As Little Rock): Riley (7)

Update: We need a new Columbus!...Depends on IF he'll ever show up. Anyways, who wants to replace Fenrir as Columbus? (due to the fact Fenrir doesn't Rp here anymore TT^TT)
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 07:57AM

MarMar_XigLux 132 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 132

over a year ago MarMar_XigLux said…
Willow 'hmphd' loudly. "Well, darling, if you were human, it wouldn't be that horrifying to look at you" She smiled with sarcasm. "You're probably a mutant, if you could know that he's infected from afar"
over a year ago Blaze_edge said…
"Hey I could tell he was infected!" folds arms."and what a stupid name,Dartling,Ha!
"Willow then looked suspensively at the woman. "Who are you? What do you want?"
last edited over a year ago
"Willow watch out!"Pushes Willow out of the way from being crushed by a roof of a building."Help me!I am stuck!"
Willow fell on the ground, face-forward. "HOLY CRAP!" She yelled. Then She also noticed that Riley was under the big pile of rocks and boulders. "Wait, what? No that's just---" Willow got up and went to try and remove the broken pieces of the roof.
"Wait your going to crush me!"Despritly gasping for air."You need to find a pole that is 30ft long and put it 50 degrese above my head then pull down the rest."Feels something on his leg."HURRY THERE IS A ZOMBIE DOWN HERE WITH ME!"
"God...FU**!!!" Willow quickly looked around, looking for a pole. "NOTHING!!!" She growled. "Wait a sec...Maybe it's not that long but what if I'll try to do it with my shotgun?"
"Just......"Riley gos unconcious due to lack of air.
Willow ignored Riley's commands and stuck her Shotgun above his head, trying to make it an 50 degrees angle. "Wow, for a little kid, you're god damn smart" She sighed while doing this. "There!" Then she started to pull down the rocks. After about 3 minutes she succeeded to get Riley out, but the Shotgun broke and the Zombie got crushed by the falling rocks. "Hey...Hey! Wake up, small fry!"
over a year ago Fenrir said…
"Is he okay? Should we go get help?" Felix looked over at the pile of rocks. "Your shotgun...You can have mine if you want. I'm sure you'll put it to better use than I will." Felix holds out his shotgun.
Willow smiled a sad smile. "Keep the Shotgun, Felix." She opened her bag and took out a knuckle-duster. "I'll use this for now. Oh, well, I have more 2 USP 45 guns in there, and a hunting knife I'll be kinda fine and you need to learn how to use it or you'll be Zombie-dinner, dude" She putted Riley against a wall and stared at the stranger woman. "You still didn't answer to me, sweetie. Who in hell are you and what do you want from us?"
over a year ago WayToDawn said…
"Ah shit there are more coming!!" runs to a wall and presses her back against it holdin the guns up "You guys ready?"
Wichita: "I'm always ready" pulls out her gun
Willow putted on her Knuckle-Duster, and took out her USP guns. "You bet I am" >:3
And then...
The chaos began. Almost 100 Zomnbies ran out of every corner.
"HUNTING TIIIMMMEEE!!!>:D" Willow shouted and charged.
"Hehe i love the smell of the dead in the morning" starts to blow the heads off them
Wichita: "Uh, annoyinh -.-" also starts to blast through them
"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!" A yell suddenly echoed through the alley. "What the-" Willow gasped. Then, a big Jeep smashed the Zombies, and a man wearing a cowboy hat jumped out of it with a Shotgun in hands. "Naw THAT'S what I call ACTION!" He grind, climbed on the top of his jeep and started to randomly pick Zombies and shoot their heads. "Every bitch who wants to survive, start movin' your @$$es and blow them heads off!!!>:D"
Sibila: "Cocky git but i got to hand it to him he knows how to have fun" puts the guns away and pulls out the sword then rund into the crowd of zombies slicing zombies as she goes
Wichita: "Idiots they#ll get themselves killed" keeps shooting
Riley wakes up."H..hun?What the......!"Jumps out of way of zombie claws."I guess they made it here but not for long."Riley runs over to the the stair well that is above the fight."Hey Willow!Throw me the hunting knife!"
Willow looks up at Riley. "Oh great you're awake!" She laughs and throws him the knife. "If you lose it, you're DEAD got it?" She glared at Riley for a second and continued to punch Zombie's heads off.
"Like I would!"Catches the knife."Now just a little to the right."Angeling knife to the wall."You guys down there might want to move!"
"Ok, whatever you say" Willow said and dragged Felix and Sibila away while fighting the undead. "HEY! COWBOY! YOU BETTER MOVE!!!" She yelled at the guy standing on his Jeep. "I ain't leaving without my van, sweetie!" He yelled back and entered his car. "Fu**...FU**!!!" She heard him mumbling when the car didn't move anywhere.
"Hurry I cant wait any longer!"Riley stabs the wall."Hope you all moved out of the way in time."The side of the building colapes and crushes the battle field."You guys*coughs*all right?"
Willow looked at the ruins, shocked. "Wha-wha-. . .WTH???KID! YOU JUST KILLED ONE OF US!!!" She yelled and ran towards the car. "Smashed to pieces! GREAT!!!"
"He is fine.He is just stuck in the car!"Throws the knife on the ground."I tired of this place.NONE of you will help me!"Runs off down the street.
"Stop being so dramatic and help us rescue him!!!" Willow yelled at Riley. "We ALL can help you, right after we make sure whoever is inside the car is alive! URRRGGGHHH!" Willow never thought kids could be that annoying. "LISTEN! I promise that after we save him, we'll go find your bro! Agreed?"
"Just leave him."A figure jumps off the broken roof."He is just being a cry baby."Walks over to the car and cuts the roof off with a single slice with his duel blades."He always leaves such a mess.My name is Steven."Holds his hand out to willow.
Willow shakes the man's hand. "Umm, hi. Name's Willow. I guess you're Riley's brother?" She looked at him. "Oh wait, we can chat later, we have a man to rescue"
Looks into the car."It looks like he is stuck in the floor board and he is unconicous but he will be fine."Pulls the man out of the car and sets him against the wall."And I am guessing my twin brother told you about me.I can explain about the reason I look 21.Its because I grew up alot faster than most.If you can understand that."
"Oh...Yes, I can understand you" She looked worriedly at the man's face.
Then they heard a cough.
"Hey, I think he's waking up" She gasped. The man slowly opened his eyes. "*Cough cough...COUGH COUGH* What the..." He looked around confused. "Thanks for saving my ass but...Who are you, people?"
"Willow" Willow helped him up.
"My name is Steven.I am so sorry for what my brother did to your jeep.Trust me He will pay for it ten fold!"Looks down the street."He is such a trublesome child."Steven sighs."I cant wait till he gives up!"Steven laughs and jumps up on top of the roof and sits down."If you should ever need me just say so."
"Wait...Wait...What??? MY JEEP???" The man looked at his smashed car.
"I can't believe it...URGH!" He kicked a broken stone away. "Of course we don't want to get attached, so my name stays SECRET. Call me Tallahassee" He glared at everyone. "Well, umm, Talla...Hasse, please calm down..." Willow reached her knife and held it tight.
"That stupid brat is comeing back."Steven hides inside a building.Riley walks back to Willow."There is just....to..many of them......sorry."Riley hits the floor covered in scraches.Steven comes out of the building."What a wimp!"He kicks Riley.
"Hey hey hey hey WOW!" Willow dragged Steven away from Riley and looked at him inraged. "WHAT THE FU**? What in the world was that supposed to mean???!!!>:(
Tallahassee looked at Steven, shocked and angry. "Are you nuts???!!! Hit a 7 year old???"
"I dont care who he fricken is he is no brother of mine!"Pulls away from Willow."That there on the floor is a freek!None of you guys get it.That thing was in a lab for 6 years.Its not human."Kicks Riley again.
"What in hell are you talking about?" Willow lowered her eyes. "Lab...?
Tallahassee aimed his gun at Steven's head. "Naw, NOBODY moves"
Riley wakes up and laughs."Your so stupid Steven."Picks himself off the ground and brushes himself off."Dont let him fool you guys.I know he still cares(mumbles)*even if just a little* he still cares for me.And besides me and him beat the crap out of each other all the time anyway."Riley looks at Steven and laughs."And you still believe that stupid crap?"
"Well, whatever it was, it's WEIRED. Next time, if I see something I don't like going on here, I swear: I'll deal with it. PERSONALLY. Actually I'll just blow your heads off" Tallahassee groweld and started walking down the street. "I don't really care, if you all die, or get infected, or whatever, but if you want to survive I suggest yo better come with me"
Steven looks at Willow."I can survive on my own......but.....take the brat with you."Steven walks away.Riley looks at Willow."My brother always does everything alone.I guess that is why he feels he cant protect me.He is scared that I will get hurt so......he thinks keeping me away from everything will solve his problem.The fact that we fight is a different story.But I can take care of myself really."Riley kicks over a rock.Then he gets an idea."HEY!What if I hot wired that car over there would you be willing to drive it to my house?"Points to a car on the other side of the road.
Sibila: "What an idiot he is then -.-. Steven at least you know your family i can't even remember if i have one at all so grow the hell up and take responsiblity for Riley would you and stop leaving him behind" Her faces has an angry and almost sad expression "Uh i'm out of here" Starts to walk off
"Wait Sibila!"Riley runs after Sibila.
"Tag along with your brother he should be looking after you Riley not me"
"Wait! everyone FREEZE!!!" Willow raised her hands. "After we FINALLY decide what to do, the plan falls apart? WHAT THE HELL? OK, Steven: you HAVE to take care of Riley! And if you don't I'l fuc**** punch your head off! Family...Well, you're lucky to have one. Mine's wondering around the streets of Minnesota drooling and eating others"
She looked sad for a second, and then snapped out of it. "Sibila please, come with us. Who knows: Maybe you'll find something helpful. And- Where's Tallahassee?" Willow looked around confused. Then a car passed by them and stopped few meters infront of them. "Hey, you have 10 seconds to decide if you're comin' or not" Tallahassee opened the car's window. "What-"
"Times up" He closed his window and started the car.
Witchita"Drama queens fine i'll come along"
Sibila: "Give me a second" runs down an alley then zooms back up on a motorbike "Saw it earlier and couldn't help myself" grins a lil "geuss going with you guys couldn't hurt but Steven i swear if you don't cop the fuck on you'll have aserious black eye"
"oooh I wanna ride on the Motorbike with Sib!" Willow smiled and sits behind Sibila on the Motorbike.
"Dont worry I will take care of myself!"Smiles and puts on his rollar blades."Becareful you guys!"Then he takes off down the road.
"Ah Willow O.o your holdin to tight i can't breath" watched Riley head off "On rollar baldes? Is he nuts?"
Wichita: "Well what can i say he has a bad role model after all* snears at Steven
*Still blading down the street* I hope they will be ok. *looks down street* HOLY! *He stops sudenly* Its a zombie army!I have to tell the others!*He charges back up the street* I hope I am not to late.
"Well let's go then!" Tallahassee drove quickly in the opposite direction from the undead army. "Oh sorry ^^" Willow weakened her grip on Sibila's waist.
Sib: "Thanks* gives a lil cough when she let's go before zooming in tallahassees direction
Witchita: sulkin in talls car
*Riley arives to where they once were* Crap I have missed them!*Thinks for a momment*I will send a flare!
Sib:" I don't think we should have left riley like that"
Wichita: "Uh this car stinks where did you find it?" sulkin in the back seat