MarMar_XigLux Z-land RPG

MarMar_XigLux posted on Dec 09, 2010 at 10:52AM
Okayz, people!!!XD The RP is here naw!!!XD
Just reminding who joined the RP for now:

WayToDawn (As Wichita): Sibila (21)
MeXD (As Tallahassee): Willow (27)
Blaze_edge (As Little Rock): Riley (7)

Update: We need a new Columbus!...Depends on IF he'll ever show up. Anyways, who wants to replace Fenrir as Columbus? (due to the fact Fenrir doesn't Rp here anymore TT^TT)
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 07:57AM

MarMar_XigLux 132 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MarMar_XigLux said…
Boom!!! Boom!!! Shooting sounds echoed across the street. Boom!!! "Leave me alone!!!" a black haired woman ran with all her power, while a group of 20 or 30 Zombies running after her.
over a year ago WayToDawn said…
A slim, tall women stands on the roof of a nearby buildin looking at the cause of the riot. She sees the black haired women and heads down to the street with a grenade in hand. She stands waitin up the street for the group of undead and on seeing them throws the grenade and blows them to bits
The black haired woman fell on the ground, covered with the blood of the dead bastards. "Jesus Christ!!!" she mumbled, looking around her searching for what caused the explosion. Then she saw the tall woman. "Did you...Just...Holy shit, thank you!" She stood up and started to walk towards the stranger. "I'm Willow, by the way."
"Sibila and no problem* starts to walk down the street
Willow walked after Sibila. "Well, let's stick together for a while, if...You don't mind" She said and started to clean her Shotgun with a piece of fabric.
over a year ago Fenrir said…
A young, skinny man steps out from behind a nearby building. He points his revolver at Willow. "Who are you?" He looks over at Sibila. "Are you insane? Why did you throw that grenade? Are you trying to bring out every zombie in the city?"
"ZOMG!!!" Willow shot at that man's direction, and missed. "Wow...I'm sorry, I thought you were a zombie!" then she noticed the man's revolver aimed at her. "Lower your weapon, buddy..." Willow was ready to run or shoot again if need be. "Name's Willow. Willow Carter. And you?"
The man lowered his weapon. "...My name is Felix. Felix Norrington." Felix glances at Willow's shotgun. "You could have shot me! If you keep overreacting like that you're going to hurt someone! Maybe even yourself...Try to be more careful" Felix looks around nervously. "Well, I guess I should be going now..." He turns and starts to walk down the road. Hugging his left arm close to his body.
over a year ago Blaze_edge said…
A shadowed figure stands infront of Felix. "Who is this moron?"
Willow growled. "In fact, I heard that! And I said I'm sorry!" She hung her bag on her shoulder. "In this crazy world, you need to have fast reflexes!" She stared at Felix and the small shadow infront of him. "Who are you?" she asked confused, and noticed that Felix hugs his left arm. "No...no no no, dude, did I really hurt you?" Willow started to walk quickly towards him.
last edited over a year ago
Felix backs away hurriedly from Willow and the shadowed figure. "What? No, you didn't hurt me. But you should stay away. Don't come any closer!" Felix turns and tries to run, he trips and falls over and begins to back against the wall.
"Ummmm......?Hey you retard do you know where Sibila is?" Takes a step toward Willow."I am guessing your Willow,am I right?""Would you mind telling me who this mess of a person is on the ground?"pionts to felix.
"I don't really know this guy we just met" Willow glared at the little kid standing infront of her. "I think he said his name is Felix..." Willow looked at Felix worriedly. "What's wrong? I won't bite you or something. Sorry again I almost killed you" Then she looked around. "Where IS Sibila?" She mumbled. "'Guess we're on this shit alone, little dude, and...Hey, Felix? You need help or something?"
"Man I really need to find her."Looks at felix."So your name is felix.I will remeber that but i should kill you....you have been infected by those undead."Looks at the sky."Its going to be one crazy night."
"Hey hey hey hey hey NO ONE touches the dude till we KNOW he's infected!" Willow raised up her shotgun and slowly moved backwards over Felix. "One thing I know for sure, kid: You're insane! And by the way, how exactly you'll KILL him without a weapon?" She looked at the kid's empty hands.
Appears out of nowhere "You don't need to he's fine otherwise i would have killer him already" Walks over to felix and looks at him her expression a bit curious
Willow's shotgun lowered again. "Well...I guess we're all ok now. I'll be going then" She started to walk slowly into the alley. "Oh and one more thing: Sibila, don't kill Felix" Her quite laughter echoed softly through the alley.
"If i wanted him dead he'd be in a pool of his own blood" she then calls ater her "They're are dead things that way"
"Well, according to what I saw those few months, those DEAD things are actually ALIVE and trying to bite my @$$ off so..." Willow turned around with a big evil grin smudged on her face. "Want to come with me? oh you can come with us too, Felix!" She yelled. And then mumbled "But I'm not sure about the little kid though..."
" Hmm tearing zombies open? Yeah sure pretty much was what i was gonna do anyway" looks at the other 2 "Come on then you 2 better to stay in a group rather then on your own" Draws her swords and follows Willow "Oh the names Sibila btw and yes Felix to answer your question i probly am insane to throw grenades"
Willow walked deeper inside the dark long alley. "Insane people are welcome here, Sibila" She said smiling like a maniac. "Hopefully we won't get killed by insane DEAD people" But then a Zombie jumped at her from the dark. Willow tried to shoot him but dropped the gun. . .
And got bitten.
Willow collapsed on the ground hugging her right hand with pain.
"GOD FU**ING DA** IT!!!" She whispered. The Zombie fell too, but was ready to get up and attack. Willow opened her bag and took out a big hunting knife. "HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!" She yelled, slitting open the zombie's throat.
Runs then kicks it away slicing it's head off "Shit!"
Willow set bleeding on the ground. "God..." She showed her hand to Sibila. The wound wasn't deep, but it still was a zombie bite...
Looks at it and pulls out a light and a small nife and starts to heat it "This is gonna hurt a lot" when it's very hot she takes Willow's hand a burns the wound "You'll be fine now"
Willow squirmed on the cold ground, but deep inside she screamed like she never did. When Sibila finished burning her wound, she stood up and looked at Sibila's face holding her tears. "T-thanks...I...hehe, I kinda thought I will turn into one of those walking alcoholics" She smiled a small side-smile. "Let's check how the others are doing, shall we?" She wrapped her open wound with her shirt.
" Well i heard no screamin or gun shots so i'm guessin alive anyway" heads to where they are
Runs to Sibila."I found you!I am forever in your deat.You saved me and my brother in that giant masion,remember?
Thinks for a minute "Ah yes i do"
"Please let me come with you." Grabs Sibila's hand.
Jerks her hand away and steps back one stap......"it's dangerous to be around me...you should stay with fleix and willow"
"But he is infected!My brother.....he's dissapeared."Looks at Sibila gives a teary eyed face.
"how long ago did that happen?"
"Three days ago.Thats why i came looking for you."Looks at Willow and Felix."Dont look at me like that!"tear roles down his face.
"Hey, Sibila. You're crazy if you think I won't stick with you." Willow came out of the alley, and looked at her wrapped hand that started to bleed waterfalls. "What's life without some danger?" She smiled. "Umm...Kid...I think I can help you with your missing brother" She looked at the small one. "What do you say, can I tag along with you two?" Her smile turned into a grin.
"I'm not hanging around with so many people." Looks at Felix "You're quiet got nothing to say bout staying or going then?"
"I'll go I guess...I don't know how much help I'll be though...being infected and all. I only have one bullet in my revolver...And if the time comes, I was thinking about saving this last bullet for myself..." Felix stands up slowly.
"Well...If no one's supporting the idea we'll stick all together, I guess we better split soon before the Zombies come" Willow sighed and took her bag and shotgun. "Hope ya'll stay alive, people" She started to walk. "Oh and one more thing" She turned around. "Try to burn your wound, Felix. Of course it'll hurt like a bi*** and you'll bleed afterwards but it'll help" Willow turned around and started to walk again.
"Wait!...umm...I'll go with you." Felix walks over to Willow's side. "Oh umm...I think I need a better weapon. Is anyone else coming?"
"Well, nice to see someone's being logical!" Willow pointed at Felix with both hands sarcastically. "Although we're kinda cool when we're alone, if we really want to survive we need to be a part of a small group" She said. "Now: Where we go next?"
thinks then tosses Felix her shotgun "Just don't point it at us k and i might as well come someone has to watch suicide here and Riley" looks at Felix and winks when she says suicied and pats Riley on the shoulder
"Since when you started to be nice, Sibila?" Willow laughed.
"Since when was i nice? I'm just interested in Felix seen as he's infected and not walkin around dead eating people"
Felix looks at Sibila suspiciously. "Umm...thanks for the shotgun. I've never used one of these before but...I guess I could try and figure it out." Felix stands there, holding the shotgun awkwardly.
Walks over takes his hands and places them on it proply "Everytime you shoot makes sure to reload other then that just point pull and repeat k?"
"Thanks but...why are you giving me YOUR shotgun? What are you going to defend yourself with?...grenades?"
Gives him a wink "Did you not notice the hand guns and swords? And anyway hand to hand i can do to"
Willow looked around seriously. "Yo, guys?" She said. "I think I just heard footsteps..." She tightly held her Shotgun.
Pulls out her hand guns.....
Felix looks around worriedly. "Be ready. Whatever that is...it's probably not human."
A woman with dark brown hair walks out "I'm more human then you ya infected git"
Sibila: "Hey clam it you lil tart"
Willow 'hmphd' loudly. "Well, darling, if you were human, it wouldn't be that horrifying to look at you" She smiled with sarcasm. "You're probably a mutant, if you could know that he's infected from afar"
"Hey I could tell he was infected!" folds arms."and what a stupid name,Dartling,Ha!
"Willow then looked suspensively at the woman. "Who are you? What do you want?"
"Willow watch out!"Pushes Willow out of the way from being crushed by a roof of a building."Help me!I am stuck!"
Willow fell on the ground, face-forward. "HOLY CRAP!" She yelled. Then She also noticed that Riley was under the big pile of rocks and boulders. "Wait, what? No that's just---" Willow got up and went to try and remove the broken pieces of the roof.
"Wait your going to crush me!"Despritly gasping for air."You need to find a pole that is 30ft long and put it 50 degrese above my head then pull down the rest."Feels something on his leg."HURRY THERE IS A ZOMBIE DOWN HERE WITH ME!"
"God...FU**!!!" Willow quickly looked around, looking for a pole. "NOTHING!!!" She growled. "Wait a sec...Maybe it's not that long but what if I'll try to do it with my shotgun?"
"Just......"Riley gos unconcious due to lack of air.
Willow ignored Riley's commands and stuck her Shotgun above his head, trying to make it an 50 degrees angle. "Wow, for a little kid, you're god damn smart" She sighed while doing this. "There!" Then she started to pull down the rocks. After about 3 minutes she succeeded to get Riley out, but the Shotgun broke and the Zombie got crushed by the falling rocks. "Hey...Hey! Wake up, small fry!"
"Is he okay? Should we go get help?" Felix looked over at the pile of rocks. "Your shotgun...You can have mine if you want. I'm sure you'll put it to better use than I will." Felix holds out his shotgun.
Willow smiled a sad smile. "Keep the Shotgun, Felix." She opened her bag and took out a knuckle-duster. "I'll use this for now. Oh, well, I have more 2 USP 45 guns in there, and a hunting knife I'll be kinda fine and you need to learn how to use it or you'll be Zombie-dinner, dude" She putted Riley against a wall and stared at the stranger woman. "You still didn't answer to me, sweetie. Who in hell are you and what do you want from us?"
"Ah shit there are more coming!!" runs to a wall and presses her back against it holdin the guns up "You guys ready?"
Wichita: "I'm always ready" pulls out her gun
Willow putted on her Knuckle-Duster, and took out her USP guns. "You bet I am" >:3
And then...
The chaos began. Almost 100 Zomnbies ran out of every corner.
"HUNTING TIIIMMMEEE!!!>:D" Willow shouted and charged.
"Hehe i love the smell of the dead in the morning" starts to blow the heads off them
Wichita: "Uh, annoyinh -.-" also starts to blast through them
"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!" A yell suddenly echoed through the alley. "What the-" Willow gasped. Then, a big Jeep smashed the Zombies, and a man wearing a cowboy hat jumped out of it with a Shotgun in hands. "Naw THAT'S what I call ACTION!" He grind, climbed on the top of his jeep and started to randomly pick Zombies and shoot their heads. "Every bitch who wants to survive, start movin' your @$$es and blow them heads off!!!>:D"
Sibila: "Cocky git but i got to hand it to him he knows how to have fun" puts the guns away and pulls out the sword then rund into the crowd of zombies slicing zombies as she goes
Wichita: "Idiots they#ll get themselves killed" keeps shooting
Riley wakes up."H..hun?What the......!"Jumps out of way of zombie claws."I guess they made it here but not for long."Riley runs over to the the stair well that is above the fight."Hey Willow!Throw me the hunting knife!"
Willow looks up at Riley. "Oh great you're awake!" She laughs and throws him the knife. "If you lose it, you're DEAD got it?" She glared at Riley for a second and continued to punch Zombie's heads off.
"Like I would!"Catches the knife."Now just a little to the right."Angeling knife to the wall."You guys down there might want to move!"
"Ok, whatever you say" Willow said and dragged Felix and Sibila away while fighting the undead. "HEY! COWBOY! YOU BETTER MOVE!!!" She yelled at the guy standing on his Jeep. "I ain't leaving without my van, sweetie!" He yelled back and entered his car. "Fu**...FU**!!!" She heard him mumbling when the car didn't move anywhere.
"Hurry I cant wait any longer!"Riley stabs the wall."Hope you all moved out of the way in time."The side of the building colapes and crushes the battle field."You guys*coughs*all right?"
Willow looked at the ruins, shocked. "Wha-wha-. . .WTH???KID! YOU JUST KILLED ONE OF US!!!" She yelled and ran towards the car. "Smashed to pieces! GREAT!!!"
"He is fine.He is just stuck in the car!"Throws the knife on the ground."I tired of this place.NONE of you will help me!"Runs off down the street.
"Stop being so dramatic and help us rescue him!!!" Willow yelled at Riley. "We ALL can help you, right after we make sure whoever is inside the car is alive! URRRGGGHHH!" Willow never thought kids could be that annoying. "LISTEN! I promise that after we save him, we'll go find your bro! Agreed?"
"Just leave him."A figure jumps off the broken roof."He is just being a cry baby."Walks over to the car and cuts the roof off with a single slice with his duel blades."He always leaves such a mess.My name is Steven."Holds his hand out to willow.
Willow shakes the man's hand. "Umm, hi. Name's Willow. I guess you're Riley's brother?" She looked at him. "Oh wait, we can chat later, we have a man to rescue"
Looks into the car."It looks like he is stuck in the floor board and he is unconicous but he will be fine."Pulls the man out of the car and sets him against the wall."And I am guessing my twin brother told you about me.I can explain about the reason I look 21.Its because I grew up alot faster than most.If you can understand that."
"Oh...Yes, I can understand you" She looked worriedly at the man's face.
Then they heard a cough.
"Hey, I think he's waking up" She gasped. The man slowly opened his eyes. "*Cough cough...COUGH COUGH* What the..." He looked around confused. "Thanks for saving my ass but...Who are you, people?"
"Willow" Willow helped him up.
"My name is Steven.I am so sorry for what my brother did to your jeep.Trust me He will pay for it ten fold!"Looks down the street."He is such a trublesome child."Steven sighs."I cant wait till he gives up!"Steven laughs and jumps up on top of the roof and sits down."If you should ever need me just say so."
"Wait...Wait...What??? MY JEEP???" The man looked at his smashed car.
"I can't believe it...URGH!" He kicked a broken stone away. "Of course we don't want to get attached, so my name stays SECRET. Call me Tallahassee" He glared at everyone. "Well, umm, Talla...Hasse, please calm down..." Willow reached her knife and held it tight.
"That stupid brat is comeing back."Steven hides inside a building.Riley walks back to Willow."There is just....to..many of them......sorry."Riley hits the floor covered in scraches.Steven comes out of the building."What a wimp!"He kicks Riley.
"Hey hey hey hey WOW!" Willow dragged Steven away from Riley and looked at him inraged. "WHAT THE FU**? What in the world was that supposed to mean???!!!>:(
Tallahassee looked at Steven, shocked and angry. "Are you nuts???!!! Hit a 7 year old???"
"I dont care who he fricken is he is no brother of mine!"Pulls away from Willow."That there on the floor is a freek!None of you guys get it.That thing was in a lab for 6 years.Its not human."Kicks Riley again.
"What in hell are you talking about?" Willow lowered her eyes. "Lab...?
Tallahassee aimed his gun at Steven's head. "Naw, NOBODY moves"
Riley wakes up and laughs."Your so stupid Steven."Picks himself off the ground and brushes himself off."Dont let him fool you guys.I know he still cares(mumbles)*even if just a little* he still cares for me.And besides me and him beat the crap out of each other all the time anyway."Riley looks at Steven and laughs."And you still believe that stupid crap?"
"Well, whatever it was, it's WEIRED. Next time, if I see something I don't like going on here, I swear: I'll deal with it. PERSONALLY. Actually I'll just blow your heads off" Tallahassee groweld and started walking down the street. "I don't really care, if you all die, or get infected, or whatever, but if you want to survive I suggest yo better come with me"
Steven looks at Willow."I can survive on my own......but.....take the brat with you."Steven walks away.Riley looks at Willow."My brother always does everything alone.I guess that is why he feels he cant protect me.He is scared that I will get hurt so......he thinks keeping me away from everything will solve his problem.The fact that we fight is a different story.But I can take care of myself really."Riley kicks over a rock.Then he gets an idea."HEY!What if I hot wired that car over there would you be willing to drive it to my house?"Points to a car on the other side of the road.
Sibila: "What an idiot he is then -.-. Steven at least you know your family i can't even remember if i have one at all so grow the hell up and take responsiblity for Riley would you and stop leaving him behind" Her faces has an angry and almost sad expression "Uh i'm out of here" Starts to walk off
"Wait Sibila!"Riley runs after Sibila.
"Tag along with your brother he should be looking after you Riley not me"
"Wait! everyone FREEZE!!!" Willow raised her hands. "After we FINALLY decide what to do, the plan falls apart? WHAT THE HELL? OK, Steven: you HAVE to take care of Riley! And if you don't I'l fuc**** punch your head off! Family...Well, you're lucky to have one. Mine's wondering around the streets of Minnesota drooling and eating others"
She looked sad for a second, and then snapped out of it. "Sibila please, come with us. Who knows: Maybe you'll find something helpful. And- Where's Tallahassee?" Willow looked around confused. Then a car passed by them and stopped few meters infront of them. "Hey, you have 10 seconds to decide if you're comin' or not" Tallahassee opened the car's window. "What-"
"Times up" He closed his window and started the car.
Witchita"Drama queens fine i'll come along"
Sibila: "Give me a second" runs down an alley then zooms back up on a motorbike "Saw it earlier and couldn't help myself" grins a lil "geuss going with you guys couldn't hurt but Steven i swear if you don't cop the fuck on you'll have aserious black eye"
"oooh I wanna ride on the Motorbike with Sib!" Willow smiled and sits behind Sibila on the Motorbike.
"Dont worry I will take care of myself!"Smiles and puts on his rollar blades."Becareful you guys!"Then he takes off down the road.
"Ah Willow O.o your holdin to tight i can't breath" watched Riley head off "On rollar baldes? Is he nuts?"
Wichita: "Well what can i say he has a bad role model after all* snears at Steven
*Still blading down the street* I hope they will be ok. *looks down street* HOLY! *He stops sudenly* Its a zombie army!I have to tell the others!*He charges back up the street* I hope I am not to late.
"Well let's go then!" Tallahassee drove quickly in the opposite direction from the undead army. "Oh sorry ^^" Willow weakened her grip on Sibila's waist.
Sib: "Thanks* gives a lil cough when she let's go before zooming in tallahassees direction
Witchita: sulkin in talls car
*Riley arives to where they once were* Crap I have missed them!*Thinks for a momment*I will send a flare!
Sib:" I don't think we should have left riley like that"
Wichita: "Uh this car stinks where did you find it?" sulkin in the back seat
Talla': *glares* If you don't want me to throw your snobby little @$$ out of the window you better shut up. That's the best I could get in short notice"
Willow: Well...You saw how he can fight. I think he'll be alright...But...I'm not sure though
Wichita: *just folds her arms and gives talla dagger eyes*
Sib: I'm gonna take a quick spin back to double check k?
*rolls to a stop after looking all around town for items for the flare* Oh *huffs* my *huffs* feet......I think I will take a small break. *he gos over to the broken wall and sits in the crack and falls asleep*
Willow: *freaks out* Oh shit!!! DAMNIT! Look at this army of walking dead!!!
Sib: Oh holy shit...*pulls up the motorbike and the glances around* There's Riley. HEY RILEY OVER HERE!!
Witch: *looks in the wing mirror* Hey there are just a couple dead things back there btw
Hun?*rubs his eyes* I fell asleep!CRAP!*takes off down the street without seeing that you guys are there*
Sib:Hey!! Riley wrong way!! Zombies are there!!! *zoomz off after him*
Tallahassee: *stops the car and walks outside holding his gun* Oh yeah, now we're talkin'!!! *grins and starts shoot the Zombies' heads*
Willow: *yells* GOD FU**ING DAMNIT RILEY STOP RUNNING!!!
Wichita: Uh how bothersome *hops out and starts blasting dead guys*
Sib: bloody hell *zoomz up to him makin him stop* Hey there
Sib!?*falls backward*I was just about to flair you!
Yeah well guess i'm just that good *grins a bit* now come on i'd rather not be zombie food thanks
*he gits in the car but you can see his blonde hair stained with blood*
What on earth O.o did you get hurt Riley?
Uhhhhhh......*looks at the floor* No.....no I havent.*his eyes shift*
*looks worried and slowly draws her handgun* Riley?
No really I'm fine.*he starts to cry*I'm ok.*he drops his head into his hands and crys so more*I'm fine.......
*doesn't really show an expression but sits next to him and hugs him*
I've been working so hard and its just not..........*he crys some more* I miss him........
I know hun *stays huggin him*
Im so lonely....I miss him so much.*he crys in your arms*
I know we'll just have to go find him wont we huh?
*he looks up at you with teary eyes* Yes we will......*he holds onto your arm,like a child afraid of being lost*
Well let's go so *goes back to motorbike*
*Riley gets on the bike* I so sorry for this......but what if he doesnt care........what if he leaves me?*Riley's hands shake*
He's your brother right? How couldn't he leave you like this, hold tight now so where did he head off to?
Tallahassee: *looks at the growing number of the undead worriedly* Uhh listen, I don't wanna be a party pooper but I think we should get ou' asses outta here...Ya know, to stay alive and all? *looks at the car and sees a zombie messing around with the cables of the wheel* Hay! *kills it* Damnit! The car won't go anywhere naw *shoots some more zombies and runs away* Ya better catch up babe!

Willow: *walks up to Riley and pats his shoulder a little* Hay...I know I don't have anything to do with this case, but...I'm sure we'll find your bro, Riley. We'll help you. And I'm pretty sure you should er...Let me check that wound on your head...I know I screwed up back then when that zombie bit me and all, but believe me or not I'm a medic...Well...Some sort of a medic *smiles a warm little smile* I can---*hears gunfire* Is that...Gunfire? *slowly stands up and takes out 2 guns*
(yeah, guys I know I'm pretty late here and all, but hay, the aliens who kidnapped me were pretty slow with returning me back to earth...I'm just sayin' xD)
*riley looks around.* Is it him?*he gets off the bike and runs off to the sound*
Willow: *stares at Riley's back* RILEY! Oh for fu*k's sake COME BACK HERE! *chases him* C'mon Sib we need to catch the dude!

Tallahassee: *sees Riley while running* Hay! You're running the wrong direction!
*cant hear you guys due to being to focussed* I will be right back!
Tallahassee: *stops Riley and pulls him away* What the HELL you think ya'r doing???!
"LET ME GO! It might be him!*Riely tries pulling away*