Maximum Ride Word: Ari is way more awesome than Fang!

123cosmo4 posted on Aug 13, 2009 at 03:35AM
Guess what people? Ari is awesome!

Maximum Ride 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 18wanda said…
Ari is pretty great, but I do think Fang is better. Sorry to rain on your parade, Bosmo.
over a year ago 123cosmo4 said…
BOGUS! You have been badgering me about this.
over a year ago Fly_on said…
big smile
Ok sure Ari kicks Fangs but in ONE part, but Fang rules ALL THE WAY!
I was waiting to see how many ppl would come here to defend Fang and call me an idiot.
They aren't hating on you yet!
over a year ago ari1234567 said…
i am ari
Mmhmmm. Hello.
over a year ago CourtneyGirl said…
i am with you i love ari more than fang, but idk fang is... i just don't get him he is fang what are you ganna do o well i just like ari better
i am with you i love ari more than fang, but idk fang is... i just don't get him he is fang what are
over a year ago breebree446 said…
big smile
Fang kicks ass! But i'll always have a place in my heart for the little eraser boy!
over a year ago lovelauri said…
loz ... i luv ari but i LUV FANG because hes DARK and yet has it in him to luv kinda kike me but i dnt go up and try to kiss someone or something like that,and i really cant luv...
over a year ago kawaii_onigiri2 said…
blush
nonononono!!! Fang ALL THE WAY1!!!! Hmm, maybe Ari's alright, n maybe Fang left Max, but cmon, u just know he's gonna come back or Max is gonna go find him n make him come back or SOMETHING. Its just all depressing n all cuz to me i just might as well stop reading the series if Fang doesnt co9me back. Hmm, im a romance girl and max ride is one of the few books i read that arent romance
over a year ago kurayami said…
worried
fang rules!! FANG IS THE AWESOMEST EVER!!! sure ari's cool, and i feel so sorry for him because he was like neglected all his life, but i still love fang!!!!! Even though he left max :( that made me very sad. But i still love fang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Happy almost 1 month aniversary since I posted this. it has been one year since I first loved Maximum Ride.
over a year ago nudgelover68 said…
laugh
AMIFANG LOVER EVEN THOUGHT MY NAME IS NUDGELOVER BUT ARI IS ONLY CUTE WHEN HE WAS 7
over a year ago jblovesme4ever said…
how could you say that fang is H-O-T and aria is well a part weewolf thing-y
over a year ago D0ll said…
monkey
Im tired of always seeing Fang, Fang, Faaaang EVERYWHERE! Totally cocur!
Fang isn't descibed as being terribly attractive.
He never as nothing to say.
I don't understand why so many fangirls???
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Fang is gone.
Ari is ..reincarnated? Maybe?
Ari is cool.
Fang...Fang is gone.
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Fang is still cool and all. BUT he is a CRUEL HEART-BREAKER! NOT just to Max, but to ALL of his fans, including me.
over a year ago alicerox1 said…
heart
Ari is sooooooo much better!!!!!! (but not as amazing as iggy!)
over a year ago Immortal42 said…
I had a feeling when I read that that you were just trying to get people's attention. Anyway, Fang is sooooo much better than Ari. Really.
over a year ago Keuric said…
smile
Ari is a seven year old boy that looks 20 .. but fang is a fifteen year old teen that way cuter that .Ari though I thought he was cute at the last part when he didn't try to kill his half sister, Max.
over a year ago MerlinBBC said…
I`m gonna go with Ari.
over a year ago BubblesGoPop said…
I really like Ari but he was kinda confused. Fang is awesome, but i hate the fact that he might be with Maya, not Max.
over a year ago Agnas said…
angry
Fang is SOOO MUCH BETTER. How on EARTH is Ari better? I mean, he's cute in hos own little way all, and yeah, maybe he saved the flock's life a minute before death, but Fang is:
1)CUTE
2)Sexy and HOT
3)A TEENAGER
4)GOTH
5)All QUIET and SERIOUS with GRIM HUMOR
6) Uh,Isn't a FREAKIN WOLF??!!
And Ari is:
1) A freaky seven year old that LOOKS TWENTY!!
2) Tried to kill the flock MILLIONS OF TIMES before finally coming to his senses!
3)Not exactly TRUSTWORTHY
4)Has a HUGE body!
5) Stretched SKIN?? What's up with that?? O:
So Fang is much better, cuter, smarter, and more preferable then Ari. Fang tries to do things for the better. TEAM FAX!!!!! (And Fang!)