Ever since i saw The Little Mermaid by disney, and since i understood the facts of life i have wanted to know that.
. They do *it* like seals, which , by the way, i have no idea how they do it
. They have a ... flap... which is a little...erm..strange
. they pull out a males hair and a females hair and put it in a jar and *boom smoke ka-pow* kinda thing and there is a baby!
this pic is a baby who was born with her legs joined together. pretty strange but she looks like a strande mer-baby
I have knowledge on sirens not quiet mermaids....but sirens and seasonmaids can't always have tails they have to be human for over half there lives!!!witch would give them time to do it as humans do.....YOUR HEARING FROM A REAL SEASONMAID ON THIS!!!TRUE STUFF!!!!
I think they sing with their instruments they made from the bones of men. Then they lay a blue egg or eggs and in a couple weeks, you see a mermaid inside. In one month, they hatch. Eventually they have to set the baby free.
1.The mother mermaid has a sore tummy
2. Then the mermaid mothers tummy is bubbling and a hole appears in the tummy
3. The baby mermaid comes out with a scream and bubble around it.
4. The hole replaces itself back all together with a cleaner circle.
5. Than the mother mermaid opens the bubble and the father merman puts the bubble in a safe place which turns out where the baby mermaid sleeps.
I have found a mermaid at the beach in the deep water borning a baby and that was the way mermaid babies were born.
Wells when. Mermaid reproduces it has a thing called a mouth then while having morning sickness they just puke the baby out its a beautiful miracle. Granitos Fundación me at email@example.com. -Isabel Baca!
1) They go on land and transform into a human. They find a boy that catches their fancy, do you-know-what, and go back to the sea, pregnant.
2) For mermaids and mermen they have a hard-to-see pocket that brings out their...special parts when they are aroused. And they do it like mammals do.
3) Same way fish do: Male squirts their stuff,and it finds their way into a female eventually.
They give birth like mammals, and can carry up to 6 babies, like humans, however holding more than 4 babies for mermaids is very rare.(octo mom does not count, she had the babies surgically put in her. That's what I heard.)
how do mermaids have babies? Very good question and lucky for you I have the answer. Right under where your hips would be located there is a slit or a opening in the tail. That's how a mermaid baby is born
Duh! Isn't it obvious. They complain 2 their singing crab about wanting 2 have legs. Then the crab is all "no no no" then she goes up 2 land 2 meet a prince then an evil with lady comes and tells the girl 2 BACK OFF MY MAN. and then the mermaid kills her and goes back 2 the land then she gets fucked,goes back,gets legs,gets married and they all live happily ever fucking after