* Start by taking a deep breath.
* Begin to sing but instead of projecting from your chest project from your upper throat.
* Michael Jackson used the voice in Thriller but it sounded like his real voice singing.
Tenor. In this voice type your voice extend from notes middle C and upper C and Upper C to lower C.
* The best way to practice this is by going to a keyboard or piano and try singing notes from upper C Down to lower C.
* Michael Jackson used this voice in Black or White and Bad.
Soprano. This voice is a high voice. Instead of using your chest to project you sing a little quieter and your voice is higher.
* Just sing high and 25% quieter.
* Michael Jackson used this in We Are The World
Watching how Michael Jackson sang with these voices is a good way to understand how these voices sound.
Falsetto is notorious for damaging your voice. Be careful and drink lots of water.