Michael Jackson You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...

kittenlove123 posted on Nov 08, 2010 at 04:59AM
Complete the phrase!
Preferably something you do or have done :))

You know you're a Michael jackson fan when...
You wear white tape on your fingers to school and say you cut your fingers when asked about it

Yes I do that. Every day.
Your turn :D
save

Michael Jackson 269 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-269 of 269

over a year ago mjstinkerbell said…
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when you mistakenly write 'Michael Jackson', instead of your name on a class assignment.
over a year ago emmashields said…
heart
when you think of him everytime while doing anything 24/7.
over a year ago PatchaMJFFL said…
big smile
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...
when you have to see his face before going to bed, otherwise you would not be able to fall asleep
over a year ago 14Michelle said…
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...You see squares on the sidewalk and you immediately start to dance just like Michael in Billie Jean :)
over a year ago Nikkyjackson said…
smile
You know you're obsessed with Michael Jackson when..
-You dress up like him at school no matter how others look at you
-when ever some one said some word in his songs or a perfect moment to sing his songs or poem....you do it
-when people ask you what's his favorite this, and why did he do this...etc. and you answer it truthfully and they would look at you like O_O..
-When you randomly sing his song out of no where.
-
You know you're obsessed with Michael Jackson when..<br />
-You dress up like him at school no matter
over a year ago cherl12345 said…
when come up with 24-hour cable network devoted to Michael only.
over a year ago Lydia_Decourcy said…
monkey
When you try and make MJ apart of everything you do even when it has nothing to do with Michael ie in lessons at school lol XD

I admit I am obsessed because I do and am going to do everything writen here lol :p
over a year ago kengie4mj said…
big smile
When you go to sleep at night you have a dream that the next morning you're gonna wake in Neverland with Michael.
over a year ago thomascromwell said…
big smile
when you were white plasters on you fingers and were one glove and a trilbe on a non unifom day at school.
over a year ago MJFan7 said…
big smile
When you can't wait till the end of the month and you can see the new MJ pic on your calendar. When you join every fanclub you possibly can. When you have load of pics on your pc. When you dress like MJ. when u stumble on hai8er, ignore them they all have their own little fake agendas, don't even engage with them, pass on 2 other MJ fans. When you want to meet every other MJ fan out there. When you try to dance like MJ but fail miserably. When you wish you lived through Bad Era (I did). When you take a pic of MJ with you everywhere you go. When you know you would love to have gone to every single MJ concert! haha
over a year ago justibiebsfan said…
heart
When I say I love him so much!!!
over a year ago desertr said…
when your mother asks you to help her around the house, you walk away slowly then stop and look back and whisper "...I'm bad..." and moonwalk all the way to your room

1)when u get caught kissing his poster. by yur parents
2)when u call yur boyfriend michael (he wasn't happy when I called him that)
3)play michael songs 24/7
etc.....
over a year ago chokladen94 said…
crying
when you walk on the street in your MJ t-shirt with a proud smile on your face even if people are giving you weird looks. when you're playing the sims and you make a sim that looks just like Michael so you marry him. when you're taking time to defend MJ and his family on twitter and other websites. when you love him so much it hurts and you cry because you can never be with him to hold him and kiss him. when you want him so bad you're making plans how to kill yourself because you cant imagine to feel this pain your whole life. when you want to die so you can meet him in heaven. i cant take this anymore! :(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mj231 said…
You know your an obbsessed MJ fan when...Everytime threaten someone you either say 'I'mma go BAD,BEAT IT,AND THRILLER ON YO ASS'
over a year ago Vespera said…
heart
When you always write HIStory like this! When you cry and feel sorry for him just because he looks a little sad on a photo or video! (POOR BABY!!!) When you just LOVE to wear red shirts! When you name your pet after Michael. Don't answer when people are talking to you because you're lost in a MJ daydream! When you hide secret MJ stuff at home, because you're scared the others will think it's weird. It annoys you when someone prefers another artist (are they stupid, don't they know Michael is the best???!!!). When you love him so much that it hurts!

When you always write HIStory like this! When you cry and feel sorry for him just because he looks a
over a year ago Christiana-fan said…
big smile
you know your a obsessed michael jackson fan when people call you annoying and tell you to get lost because you talk about him all the time
that always happen to me (LOL)
over a year ago smoothcriminal7 said…
Prince breaks his silence! He speaks out against the Jackson family: http://bit.ly/P2OhYm
over a year ago mjfan147 said…
You know your a obsessed Michael Jackson fan when.... You name your dog after Michael