Advertisement

Michael Jackson You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...

kittenlove123 posted on Nov 08, 2010 at 04:59AM
Complete the phrase!
Preferably something you do or have done :))

You know you're a Michael jackson fan when...
You wear white tape on your fingers to school and say you cut your fingers when asked about it

Yes I do that. Every day.
Your turn :D
save

Michael Jackson 269 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-25 of 269

over a year ago caligurl16 said…
smile
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...
you have thousands of pictures of him saved onto your computer
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...<br />
you have thousands of pictures of him s
over a year ago Capng said…
laugh
You know you're obsessed with Michael Jackson when you start to moonwalk at work (I did this the other day and got strange looks).
over a year ago JjenJjen said…
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when you start to blush when you realize you accidently bought a white scrub glove for the shower... Scrub glove gets a symbolic place on a shelf next to candles and a new, BLUE scrub glove is bought.

I PROMISE I'm not a nut...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago the_best_Lover said…
heart
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when you spend an entire night watching his interviews, his live concerts and videoclips.

And many more. It's all for L.O.V.E.
over a year ago alexmswann said…
big smile
You know you're an obsessed Michael jackson fan when... all u do is think about him

i have done every single thing everbody has listed so far...(xcept for moonwalking on a job lol)
over a year ago caligurl16 said…
smile
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when... you hear his name and your heart skips a beat (Aww)
over a year ago reb1009 said…
you know your obsesed with michael jackson when you listen to him at night until you fall asleep. (its what i do)
over a year ago Thrillie-jean said…
You are obsessed with michael jackson when...whenever your teacher says 'why',u always sing Tell em that its human nature. When u start wearing your skinnies short to school. When you tell your principle to bathe in the moonlight. You got ur parents to get a cherry picker. Your room reeks of michael:) etc.
over a year ago Spazola77 said…
You know you are obsessed with Michael Jackson when... When ur mom won't let you have anything to do with him from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset. When someone says Off The Wall, you grin and giggle madly. When you carry a sparkle glove with you to school. I could really go on and on...
big smile
when ur on this website 24/7
over a year ago MJJILOVEYOU said…
zzz
when you sleep with pictures of him at night and kiss them. i do.
over a year ago Tilly_mj said…
@kittenlove123, I do that :'}
Oh and if the doorbell goes and your mum goes..
'who is it?'
I go... 'Is it my brother? , Is it a friend of mine?' :P
last edited over a year ago
smile
@Tilly_mj: Ima do that next time! My sis will definetly roll her eyes...
heart
@Tilly_mj: I've totally done that before without even thinking. LOL!!
lol, Capng! BTW, I <3 ur icon!
over a year ago LostChild said…
when you've drawn over 70 pictures of him or when you get the same hair cut as him
when you've drawn over 70 pictures of him or when you get the same hair cut as him
Oh,oh,oh!i got more! When u curl your hair like his.when you get your neighbor to name their baby Ben,Suzie,Michael,Billie jean,or anne.when someone says this is it,you get this irrestible urge to sing Here i stand..when someone hurts themselves you say OWWW!Followed by hee-hee.when you giggled like a moron because your teacher said the word dangerous.when you have a book full of letters adressed to michael.when your mum wont let you into her car anymore. Just happend days ago.
laugh
@Thrillie-jean:ROTFLMAO!!! Ur mom won't let u in her car anymore?! @LostChild:I have drawn at 100 pictures of Michael, including little doodles and sketches.
@Tilly_mj LMAO!!
over a year ago kittenlove123 said…
blush
I have another one

When you realize you've collected 500 pictures in a month. Yes I decided to keep track of how many pictures I collected for my phone last month
I got 513 last month x)
over a year ago blank_et said…
Im an obsess MJ FAN because.....

- I play his songs 24/7
-when someone said Jackson, he's the first thing that pops up in my mind
-I have at least 100 pics of him on a SPECIAL FOLDER of my laptop,iPhone,phone etc.
- when I see his name posted, I stop and stare for it for a while XD
- I cant stop goggling him
over a year ago reb1009 said…
smile
-when you buy a book just because he might be mensond in it
-when some talks bad about him your atomatlicaly sad
-any mj pics u see you download them
-you have about 50 shirts that say michael jackson and has his pic (my old friend had at least 20 i could only find 1 T-T)
big smile
-When you buy a sticker for your car and tell everyone about it and show everyone.
-When you've lost weight because you play the MJ Wii game sooooooo much. (True story. I've lost about 8 pounds since I got it because I play it ALL the time)
-You teach yourself the Thriller dance within 2 hours (I was obsessive about learning it)
-You do the Thriller dance EVERYWHERE (I even do it in the shower)
-You're having a MJ themed birthday party (I am. I'm in the planning stages for it)
At spazola77:yep! Lets just say i Michaeled the inside-complete with everything from an army jacket to his favorite cologne...and she doesnt park it at home anymo,she thinks i might "michael" the outside too. Oh yeah,i got another one:whenever anyone says anything MJ related,the whole class looks at you.
@Thrillie-jean:OMG, that happens to me, too! I have another: When you watch videos of his music played on different instruments so you can learn how to play it on cello since i can't find it online...