Michael Phelps Mistake

MarleneSun7 posted on Feb 06, 2009 at 03:45AM
Michael Phelps is a human being who proved to the world that he is capable of great things...he is also capable and entitled to make some mistakes on his journey as we all are. I ask you, who, at the age of Michael now, attained the greatness he has? I bet not many!
Michael, I'm sure you will use this mistake as fuel for continued success.

Michael Phelps 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kristang88 said…
I am saddened that most people respond to Michael Phelps use of cannabis as a "mistake", this is a much safer choice than alcohol, it's non toxic and will not enhance or diminish his performance. I am more disappointed in the person who had to make his personal choice a public issue by making the picture public. We all support you Michael, and remember to boycott Kellogg for dropping his sponsorship and support Swiss Army and Speedo instead.
over a year ago JUDIFAN said…
join the boycott!
This is no longer about Michael, but about marijuana use in America. It's time for national decriminalization, NOW! The waste of young lives doesn't come from MJ but from the penalities against it. Wake up America! Would rather be in a car with a pot head or a drunk!
We love you Michael, be the Poster Man for Decriminalization! Where is Woody Harrelson when you need him!
over a year ago rhellstrom said…
This says it all. link