Hey Michelle Branch fans!
I thought you guys might be interested in a cool upcoming event in Napa Valley – Live in the Vineyard presented by Aloft Hotels – that combines food, wine and a once-in-a-lifetime music experience with artists like supergroup Daughtry , legendary rock band O.A. R., “The Voice” Season One winner Javier Colon, singer/songwriter Michelle Branch
and more including Christina Perri, Patrick Stump, VV Brown, Safety Suit, Justin Hines, Rebecca Pidgeon and The Fairchilds.
Live in the Vineyard brings you intimate performances by top recording artists, top-tier wine makers, and world-renowned chefs over the course of three days and tickets can’t be purchased. The only way to get VIP access is to win tickets from various radio stations, Aloft Hotels’ online media outlets, or to bid on an exclusive auction package with all proceeds benefiting cancer research and treatment programs at City of Hope.
Here’s a link to the auction: www.auctionsforhope.org
Live in the Vineyard will take place November 5 – 7 in Napa Valley. You can bid for your chance to get in and see Michelle Branch now through Thursday, October 20!
The auction package includes:
• All access passes for the winner and guest to ALL acoustic concerts
• Cooking demos and wine tastings during the 3-day period (November 5-7)
• Accommodations at either the Westin Verasa Napa or the Napa River Inn
• Transportation from your hotel to any of the offsite Live in the Vineyard shows/events
• Southwest Airlines (2) green passes travel vouchers
• Gift bag with wine and special promotion items
This is a great opportunity for fans of Michelle Branch to bid for a chance to gain access to an intimate concert--all while benefitting City of Hope's life-changing research.
For more info visit: www.liveinthevineyard.com