lady_mb posted on Dec 19, 2010 at 08:15AM
i looovvvveeeeeee mindless behavior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no word can express what i feel 4 these guys i looovve them all!!!! there songs are so tiqqht 4realz!!! n there so hott!!!! im there fan from the begining to the end!!!idgas what all you other hates think okkk they keep it real!! roc royal, ray ray, Princeton, prodigy im your biggest fan i loveee you guys!!!
save

Mindless Behavior 294 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 176-200 of 294

over a year ago hotlips12331 said…
big smile
roc is the hot one
sick
ray ray is so ugly he makes me want to puke
tongue
why all yall think ray ray is so hot he is realy ugly you gise need to go to the doc to make sure there is nothing wrong with your eyes
blush
what you talking bout awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ray ray you need to be saying awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww roc
over a year ago prettyycute said…
you aint the only one
tongue
if tou like ray ray you are not cool
cool
eveybody likes ray ray so much but for some res i dont he just to ugly for me and if you cool you understand
kiss
omg i lov yalll so much you hotta then jb.jb is very ug comperd to yall
tongue
ray ray sorry but you to ugly fo me i dont know why everybody thinks you are so hot but you are not
cool
roc is to hot i dont think i could stand to look at him i meen he is hotter than all of the other boys im sorry but all yall think that ray ray is the hot one yall just hatters that yall will never look like him piried . blank ray ray is not hot its roc he is so hot hotter than anyone else iv ever seen in my life i love you so so so much if you dont you are not cool your just a hatter but im coo cause i love him so so so much look at my cool glases right here
sick
ray ray you make me so so so sick i cannot stand to look at you look how sick you made me
over a year ago aka143 said…
heart
Princeton is so hot not the word is fine
over a year ago jacobwifey1 said…
surprise
beautiful. but what that got to do with mindless behavior
over a year ago MrzProdigyxxx said…
over a year ago Ashante97 said…
angelic
Well all of them are sexy to me cuz they have their own swag and things that make them who they are. Its not just looks. Whoever dissed Ray Ray you did not have to talk bad about him because he is one of the sexiest boys on this planet.
over a year ago jacobwifey1 said…
oh no
over a year ago missdashia said…
kiss
I love y'all soo much I can't express how much I love y'all by th way were u next concert gonna be at
over a year ago rangolo said…
heart
they are so cute but ray ray is hot i am lorraine i'm 13 i lov you lots and lots of kisses
over a year ago p-twist said…
smile
i have no idea who they are, and i don't want to know but wasn't there a better pic i know MB always says every girl is pretty but come evn they would agree with me that they are just not it.
over a year ago tyoung14 said…
smile
i luvvvvv yall so much and roc i luv your new look it really brings out your wonderful smile
over a year ago Shayharris said…
blush
I love u princeton.i love that vid.u look so hot at that basketball court.
tongue
roc royal is so hot and ray ray is so not
heart
omg i love you so much roc royal you are so hot
sick
everyone likes ray ray but i think that he is so ugly and he makes me want to puke i feel so sick right now.
cake
i have the same birthday as roc royal i want to send him a cake on our b day.