Miranda Cosgrove Article

All about Me/Miranda Cosgrove!!!

Article by MirandaC_iCarly posted over a year ago
Hi, most of you all know that I am Miranda Cosgrove. A lot of you don't believe that I really am. I've decided to make you guys believe I am going to write a biography about me of stuff some of you may know and stuff that only I know. If you still don't believe me after I write this biography then you guys can email and ask me any question that only I would know. So heres the bio,

I was born on May 14, 1993. My full name is Miranda Taylor Cosgrove. My height is 5 feet and 5 and a half inches. I started singing about the age of 3 and I danced and sung around a table in the resturant " Taste of LA". Thats how I got discovered. Some agent signed me up and then they called me to do many comercials at a very young age. When I got to the age about 10 I stopped the commercials and hit the real acting. I tried out for the movie School Of Rock which was so much fun filming and why I was in the middle of filming that I got the role of Meghan in Drake and Josh. Both of those things started filming in 2004. School of Rock mostly was filmed in 2003 though. In 2005 I filmed the movie Yours Mine and Ours. When I was 5 I got the part of Lana Ling in the show smallville. In 2007 I was cast in iCarly. Also in 2007 I participated in a charity event to help cancer. On June 10, 2008 the album iCarly was released. My song About you Now was number 47 on the Billboard Hot 100. On Febuary 3, 2009 the album Abotu you now was released with brand new songs and remix's of about you now. I went to public school untill I was 11 and finished emementary school at Maude price elementary school. But then when I was 11 I was homeschooled. I was also inrolled on an online school program where they would call me to audition for just about every school play and also tv shows and movies. I've guest starred in many shows such as Unfabulus where I played the role of Cosmina, Zoey101 where I was Paige Howard. and many more but those were like the real main guest starring parts. I was in tons of more movies. To many to name. But if you have a question about them just email me. My role models are Anne Hathaway and Rachel McAdams. My favorite colors are purple and blue but mostly purple. I love Gwen Stefani, Avril Lavigne and ParaJennette McCurdy is my bes friend but I am also great friends with Emma Roberts. I know its hard to believe. My favorite movie is mean girls.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I hoped this helped. xoxoxoxo Miranda Cosgrove

carol1022 said:
Miranda cosgrove is really cool

blush
I ment to put I love Gwen, Avril and Paramore.Then there was supposed to be a period before Jennette McCurdy.

Thanks!

jjj113 said:
i belive that your really miranda cosgrove

Thanks! That makes me feel good!

wat new on icarly

Its a suprise!

leomin said:
Hi miranda u rock my world just one question though do you have a boyfriend

LilSD said:
Hi Miranda! You favorite baby! Once in a your life, you still will hear my name!!!http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticoons­/co­ol.­jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!1­11 MIRANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG.... IAM LIKE SHIVERING LIKE HELLl!!!!!! OMG MIRANDA IAM YOUR NO.2 FAN!!!! SERIOUS!!!!! MIRANDA!! U ROCKED!!! MAN!!! I WISH I CN GET AN AUOTOGRAHP AND PIC WITH U!!!! ....... OMG... MIRANDA CN I HAVE YOUR EMAIL!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

MIRANDA FOR YOUR INFO... IAM FROM SINGAPORE!! I JUST WISH U COULD COME MY HOUSE AND VISIT!!! IAM SAYING IT BECAUSE I HAD A DREAM ABOUT U COMNG MY HOUSE.. HAVE A VISIT.. AND KNOW ABOUT MY CULTURE... I HOPE ITS COMES TRUE.. LIFE IS DREAMS!!!!

(iam crying)

siro143 said:
HEY CARLY/MIRANDA I REALLY LIKE YOU LIKE YOUR MUSIC I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT U AND ONEDAY I WILL SEE U..

reddragon said:
Do you have a boyfriend?

Miranda_7 said:
I love you so much Miranda(icarly)

calster99 said:
hey miranda i tried out for carly well my friend did but she stinks at acting and i am so sicked to see you got the part cause you rock and if one day u came to canada maybe u could come to toronto an meet u if you reply i might just faint since i am your n3 fan

zzz
calster99 said:
yo miranda what is your email adress i have a bunch of questions for you

worried
miraNda i hope u are seeing my msges!! love ya!!

kidanis said:
hi miranda my name is kidan. i like you.i am 8 years old can you give me your phone number.

kidanis said:
hi miranda i will meet you

moolah said:
hey miranda i believe you now.can we be friends??????????

LOL766 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! THIS REALLY MIRANDA I AM YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN I AM SHIVERING OM.. G YOU HAVE NO I DEA HOW EXITED I AM I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­VE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! CAN I HAVE YOU EMAIL?? PLEASEE!!!!!!!!!! OR NUMBER I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO TALK TO YOU WHETHER IN EMAIL OR BY NUMBER I WANT TO TALK TO YOU PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN GIA OM..G!!!!!!
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT : GIAVANNA11@GMAIL.COM
EMAIL IT!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! OR CALL ME!!!!!!!: 1760-3550321 ( PLEASE CALL)!!!!! OM..G :)

LOL766 said:
IF YOU COME TO IMPERIAL AND MEET ME I WOULD FAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!

LOL766 said:
MIRANDA COSGROVE IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

LOL766 said:
I NEED YOUR NUM AND EMAIL PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSE PLEASE????? I NEED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

LOL766 said:
MY DREAM IS TO TALK TO YOU AND SINCE THIS IS YOU I NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT YOU NUM AND EMAIL IS I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND SINCE THIS IS YOU (RIGHT?) I NEED THE INFO I PROMISE I WOULD NOT GIVE THIS INFO TO BAD PEOPLE !! SO THE NEXT TIME THAT YOU ARE ARE THE SITE I NEED YOU TO PLEASE PUT IT UP AND I AM PRETTY SURE EVERY ONE ELSE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR #1 FAN
LOVE YOU
GIA! :)

mauri said:
hi miranda your very pretty i hope meet you in person

worried
WOW!!
UR THE REAL MIRANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
I LUV iCARLY AND UR MUSIC!
Its just 2 bad that i cant buy ur album high maintenance

dogs10 said:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!! You can email me at Hilary.Thompson@shaw.ca or call me at 604-939-1258 or I've you ever come to coquitlam go to 353 hickey drive plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm your #1fan