Monster High Rp Gloom Beach :)

CuteBlossom123 posted on Jan 13, 2012 at 05:12PM
Ok I done this cos MissLiceQueen asked on her form to do it so its the story of how the ghouls went to Gloom Beach XD No OC people in it kk? I'll start be anyone but OC's kk.

Monster High 330 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 330

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Thanks so Much Can I Have Abbey, Clawd, Frankie , and Toralei please :)
over a year ago CuteBlossom123 said…
(Yep i'll be Draculaura,Spectra,Cleo and Opertta kk)
(Okay you want to start by the bus ride )
(Kk)
Draculaura and Cleo walked on the bus followed by Spectra and Opertta.
"I wonder if Gloom Beach is fun." Opertta said
"It's fun but I always go though everything so it isn't always as fun for me :(" Spectra said with a small frown
"I get to sunbath and dream about Clawd :)" Draculaura while daydreaming
"Yes and I get to rule another place :D!" Cleo said smiling
"What?" Everyone said
"Haha doesn't matter you'll soon find out :)" Cleo said still smiling evilish.
Toralei skipped passed all of them " Hello." she purred "You Losers are going to Gloom Beach Too." she asked her eyes widining at the horror.

Abbey and Frankie were trying to stuff their bagage under the bus. "It just won't fit." Frankie complained as she looked for help and Abbey kept on trying to shove it in the area.

Clawd waved at Draculara as he got on the bus "Want to sit together." he asked her.

(Hey do you want to Rp a Guy Also lol we are lacking XD)
over a year ago Clawtina said…
Clawtina was running really late as well as Lagoona. They both started pushing in and shoved their bags under the bus. Now they were ready to relax at Gloom Beach.

( Sorry guys I didn't notice you any earlier but can I still do RP)
crying
Ok fine I'll be Lagoona Blue.... :(
(Ok be Clawtina if you wish)
Draculaura waved at Clawd and shouted "Yea i'll sit by you!"
Clawd smiled "Great ." He exclaimed and went on the bus to go pick them a seat.

(Hey can someone be Heath I think It would be a hilarious edition to this RP)
(I'll be Heath, Lagoona and Clawtina and that's final between all of us)

Heath walked around looking for Abbey. He wanted to make out with her as soon as he found her.
Clawtina was talking to Lagoona about how to attract a boy towards you.
They all entered the bus but secretly did Clawtina know that the whole family was right behind the bus ready to go to Gloom Beach too. (This was going to be a bad combination).
Abbey still trying to shove her bags in with Frankie grunted in frustration . " This is as stubborn as baby yaks at meal time nahhhhhhh." she said angry kicking the side of the bus.

Frankie had not much luck either . Maybe she could get some help. " Anyone out there that can get this bags in."

Toralei laughed and put and L sign up on her forehead to the girls " Have fun sitting up front losers ." she said as she raced on the bus past Clawd and into the backseat.
Heath came up to Abbey and grabbed her by the arm and said "Wanna make out at the back of the bus while we get to Gloom Beach".
Clawtina heard everything word for word and was disgusted in what Heath said.
Abbey looked at him her eyes narrowing and her growl intending but what came out of her mouth was unexpected. " She just shrugged and gave up " Why Not." she told him . " But I have to get my bag in."

"Yes " Frankie squealed as she found a place and squeezed her bag in the bus." I Got It ."
"You don't need you bag you just need me your hubby. Big Daddy Heath". Heath said excitedly.
last edited over a year ago
Abbey sighed , What had she gotten herself into. Then she heard Frankie crawling Around in the baggage area
excitedly saying that she found another spot. "Abbey had me your bag." she told her . She placed it in the small area she found " There all done." she told her and walked away.

Abbey turned to Heath " There Baggage is placed all done." she told him.

Frankie went off to find a friend to sit with.
Clawtina and Lagoona were so stocked to go to Gloom Beach but, Clawtina didn't know her family were taking a trip there for a holiday.
Draculaura soon fell asleep upside like a bat she was dreaming about Clawd at Gloom Beach.
Spectra was so exicted to find a load of gossip at Gloom Beach.
Opertta said to Frankie "Is Gloom Beach fun? I've never been there..."
"I can't wait to get to Gloom Beach!" Cleo said.
Frankie sparked at Operetta" You are going to have so much fun." she told her" want to sit together ." Frankie asked her.

Clawd looked upwards as he saw Draculara upside down . Man she is a fast sleeper he thought.

Abbey started to get on the bus she looked for a back seat.

Toralei was texting on her iCoffin and showing it to her kitty friends as they laughed.

(I will be Deuce too if that is okay)

" Hey Cleo." Deuce said as he sat down beside her.
"Sure i'll sit with you" Operetta said happyily.
"Hi Deuce come sit with me" Cleo said
"Great." Frankie then bolted onto the bus " Which seat." she asked Operetta .

Deuce sat Down beside Cleo. " So what do you have planned ." he asked her.
"Hmmm what about here?" Operetta pointed at a seat in the middle of the couch.
"Oh sunbathing and ruling the beach is what I planed." Cleo said.
Frankie nodded and sat down first . " Wonder what will happen ." she asked Operetta . " I'm to excited , I'm shocking myself ." she told her laughing .

Deuce nodded slightly he new Cleo always wanted to rule and sunbathe . " How about you come in the water this time ." Deuce begged .
"Haha" Operetta laughed.
"The water!?! Hmmm that might take some time..." Cleo said a bit neouesly.
"What do you think will happen ." Frankie asked her she just could not wait to read the new Gossip that Spectra would post .

"Come on Cleo ." Deuce nudged her playfully ." I even brought the water proof Bandage spray this time." He said as he rumbled through his carry on and pulled out a bright gold and turquoise blue can.
"Yea I can't wait to see the gossip Spectra's gonna post!" Operetta said exictedly.
"Oh fine. If you wish Deuce." Cleo said in her royal voice.
"I wonder if she had posted or found anything yet" Frankie said starting to check her phone hoping it would beep.

"Thank you your royal highness ." Deuce said gamely bowing with a chuckle .
"I sure hope to! But were still on the couch not likely shes gonna find anything here..." Operetta said.
"Haha" Cleo said laughing.
Frankie slid over some to Spectra " Find anything " she asked her smiling .

Deuce's laughter chimed with hers . "Well at least we all get the good cabins this year." he told her.
"Hmmm no sorry Frankie." Spectra said sadly.
"Haha yes now let me have my beauty sleep." Cleo said tiredly.
Frankie smiled " It's okay ." she wanted to give Spectra a pat on the back but knew her hand would go right through her. So she waved . " I just know you will find something juicy soon."

Deuce nodded as he rolled his eyes "Off Course , Goodnight my Queen." he said again laughing at his own joke.

Toralei popped up near Spectra,Frankie,and Operetta . "Hey" she meowed . " What are you losers doing." she asked slightly sneering.
"By calling us a loser is making you a loser for calling ghouls names for no reason." Operetta said.
"Night." Cleo said.
"Aha! I have some gossip!" Spectra said happyliy. She put *Toralei biggest loser at Monster High!!! Calling people losersfor no reason!*
Toralei rolled her eyes . " You don't get it do you." she snarled . " That is what all the cool kittens are doing just check the popularity list." Toralei added sticking her phone up . Purrsephone and Mewoldy meowed in agreement with Toralei.

Frankie chuckled at Spectra's gossip.

"Night" Deuce said back to Cleo then took out a Casketball magazine and began to read.
"And you don't get me? If I check the popularity list it will say your at the bottom." Operetta said.
"Well Let's see if my phone is upside down ." Toralei checked it "No." she laughed ." So that means you are still at the bottom ."
"You made that list your-"
"Girls stop fighting!!!! I'm right behind you and you woke me up!" Draculaura said.
Toralei smirked "Bye bye Operetta." she said then snaked back to her seat.

"Sorry About that Draculara." Frankie said sighing .
Lagoona and Clawtina just entered the room in a clueless manner.
"Hey guys where do we bunk"? Asked Lagoona in her Aussie accent
"I guess on the floor". Clawtina said in a smart ass way.
(We are still on the bus lol and it is now leaving)

Abbey had chosen a seat right in the back .

(oops)
(it's okay just edit it :D)
"It's ok ghoul." Draculaura said tiredly.
Draculaura went back to sleep but had a nightmare she woke up in a shock sqeezing Clawds arm. "Ahhh stop it stop it!" Draculaura said scared.
Clawd spazzed from listing to music when Draculara started grabbing his arm. " What is the matter Ula D ." he asked her confused .
"Nightmare Bl...bl..." Draculaura fainted while siting.
"Its okay ." Clawd said patting her on the back and waving a hand in front of her face .
Draculaura's eyes flittered then hugged Clawd.
Clawd smiled and pulled her closer to him.
:) Draculaura smiled but in 5min the trip was over.
Suddenly in the back of the bus Toralei yelled. "Get a Room ." she said rolling her eyes at the seat beside her filled with Abbey and Heath making out. Unfortantly they didn't seem to pay attention to Toralei as then she began trying to separate them. " Come on the bus ride is going to be over in 5 ." she complained . Then she finally split them both apart and a large sticky loud slurping sound was heard. Mostly everyone crindged.

Clawd now with a horrid face after the noise looked to Draculara" Want to listen to some music before the ride is over , it will also help me get rid of that sound." he said shuddering and handing her a earphone.
"Ok" Draculaura said.
"So what do you plan on doing tonight ." Clawd asked her smiling .
"Hmmm lets see sunbath in day so we can go out tonight?" Draculaura said.
"Perfect." Clawd told her . "I will meet you out t the beach at 8:00 tonight ."
"Ok bye!" Draculaura walked to her room. It was a luxery room and she shared it with Frankie and Abbey. "Com'on ghouls!" Draculaura said.
Abbey and Frankie had just got their stuff off of the bus. The ran over to Draculara . "Hey Ghoul ." Frankie said waving as Abbey ran behind her. " Are you ready to see are room." Frankie asked her .
"Hi ghouls yea i'm ready!" Draculaura said in excitement.
When they walked in they seen a luxery room.
"VOLTAGE" Frankie squealed as she ran into the room . "This is going to be amazing." she said. She then sat down her stuff by the electric bed just set up for her.

Abbey found her frozen Ice bed and sat her stuff beside it. " So what shall we do first ." Abbey asked them.
"Well I 1st you can thank me for paying for this lol but we can sunbath soon and Abbey can have a dive!" Draculaura said.
"Great, I think I'm Going to change ." Frankie told her she came out in a one piece swimsuit with a blue and red plaid cover up and a lighting bolt on the front of her swim suit . She also had blue and yellow heeled sandles .

After Frankie came out Abbey went in to change as she came out in a snow white two piece with two little snow ball looking things hanging by a string on on one side of her bottoms . She also had a see through pure white cover up that was fur lined at the top with glittering snowflakes on it. She had blue Ice heeled sandals on also.

"Does it look okay " Abbey asked them " Is it two flashy."
"It's gorgeus!" Draculaura said.
Draculaura went to change and came out with her hair out with a black swimming suit with pink hearts down the middle at the bottom of the swimsuit was black with yellow frilly bits.
Frankie smiled "I love your swimsuit." she told her. " Where did you get it." she asked her friend smiling .

Abbey beamed "Thanks ." she said "I thought I might have tried to hard for -" she them cut herself off.
"Haha got the swimsuit of a shop for vampire's only lol." She said.
"That is so cool ." Frankie said "But sometimes I don't get into a lot of shops ." Frankie said laughing with her.

Abbey still stood by the mirror examing her suit.
"Hey guys" Exclaimed Clawtina and Lagoona.
"We were thinking Draculaura that you might want to have a girls night out at the shops and beach, just to get to know each other better. It starts at 8 pm tonight. We have planned this ever since we knew that we were going Gloom Beach. So what do you think"? Said Clawtina in a happy voice while Lagoona was jumping up and down with happiness.
Frankie squealed with excitement " Sure I'm there." Abbey nodded " Me too , That would be totally epic."
"Hi ghouls I can't i'm on a day with Clawd and starts at 8pm sorry."She said in disapointment.
(Its only Draculaura,Frankie and Abbey in the luxery room kk?)
angry
Clawtina was about to blow up into smoke.
"We Can Check With Cleo ." Frankie said "Maybe she would like to go."
(So you would rather go out with Clawd). Clawtina was thinking.
" Ok but your ging to miss out on so many things. But in the end it is your choice"!
Clawtina said sarcastically. Lagoona and Clawtina were sad.
"I'm really sorry hes just so cute! I've been with him for a while so we haven't had a date for ages sorry ghouls." Drauclaura said sadly.
(Wow I can't just cancel my date with Clawd its to soon.) Draculaura thought.
crying
:( "That's ok I understand". (well if I had a boyfriend this would happen too so I should be happy for her). Clawtina thought.
Abbey started walking outside searching for Heath she had to talk to him.

" Have Fun Draculara." Frankie said waving and joining Clawtina and Lagoona.
big smile
(I wonder if I'm brave enough to show my diary to the girls) Clawtina was thinking.
(I hope Draculaura has a swell date with Clawd) Lagoona was thinking.
"Ok Frankie Truth or Scare". Exclaimed Lagoona. "Hurry up we don't have all night"!
Draculaura was getting ready for her date.
Frankie looked at her smirking "Scare." she said smiling "I'm Ready."

Abbey was still running around looking for Heath . Tick Tock Tick Tock . 'Where is that boy ' she thought.
big smile
"r u ready already"? Exclaimed Clawtina with a smirk.
"For Anything." Frankie said jokingly In a challenging way .

(Are still RPing Heath on this)
(oops sorry I've been forgetting I'll RP him now)
Heath popped up ready for more of Abbey.
"Abbey where r u" he exclaimed while his head on fire.
"Heath ." Abbey called still looking around for him. She would hopefully see him sooner or later by hearing her name called at close range .
"Are You There Heath." Abbey called again.
"I'm behind the bushes". Heath exclaimed.
"Oh ." Abbey said and walked behinde them . " Why are you here ." she asked him slightly confused .
Draculaura started to walk down the beach were Clawd and her were ment to meet but she couldn't see him.
Clawd was rushing to get to the spot to meet Draculara. He huffed as he ran to make it there on time.
Draculaura seen Clawd running and ran to him.
When she got there she said "Hey Clawd. So what you wanna do?"
He shrugged "It doesn't matter as long as I'm with you." he said smiling .
"Aww your so sweet! Wanna watch the ocean?" Draculaura asked.
over a year ago mealanease said…
i have 31 dolls i have dead fast ghoulia by the way 100 dollars to get it
(^^^ Umm this has nothing to do with rp so please don't say anything else.)
(What does this have to do with the RP if you are not Here to Rp please do not Reply ~Thanks Very Much)

"Sure" Clawd nodded "Anything For my girl."
smirk
"I was waiting for you". Heath exclaimed with a smirk.
"You know what I want". He said in a cheeky voice.
Abbey raised her eyebrow and rolled her violet eyes" Of course." she said smiling "but what do you think of my new swim suit first." she asked him while slightly twirling around to show him.
"You look hot". Heath said While he started burning up In flames like never before.
meh
Abbey beamed "Thanks ." she said moving closer to him.
smirk
"Wanna make out behind the bushes, for about 10 minutes. But you have to stop me if it gets out of hand"!
Heath exclaimed while burning up like a volcano.
Abbey smirked "Don't I always ." she said .
mischievous
In the middle of Abbey and Heath making out session, Clawtina came past the bush and said
"Hey guys this is not a good spot to MAKE OUT. Everyone knows that".
Heath looked up, he had daggers in his eyes so she moved away.
Draculaura got some food (Salad) and shared it with Clawd (<3)
"Why not." Abbey said confused raising on eyebrow up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clawd smiled and took a little bit of the salad " This is a
Amazing." he said
heart
Billy walked up to Clawdeen and gave her a poem that said:

Roses are red ,
Violets are blue,
A face like that,
Is really beautiful for you,
Your the one that took my heart,
I loved you since the start.

"Do you like it"? Billy said in a shy voice.
"Haha thx" Draculaura then watched the sea.
Clawdeen beamed "Of course ." she said then quickly kissed his cheek.
Clawd nodded watching it with her and sneaking bits of the salad into his mouth .
meh
"Thanks" Billy said.

"No offense but Clawd can be annoying towards Clawtina sometimes. You know every now and then they get into fights". Billy said not trying to cause trouble.
Draculaura rested her head on Clawds shouder she then said "I love you." She then smiled.
Clawdeen nodded "I know but I'm glad we are not like them." she told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is so bad about making out behind this bush." Abbey asked Heath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clawd smiled at her "I love you too." he said then he kissed her.
Draculaura acted suprized and then liked it.
Clawd smiled once more "And that was to prove it."
Draculaura smiled to then hugged Clawd.
heart
Clawd hugged her back . Then he looked at the sunset over the ocean.
"Isn't the sunset lovely? I wish we could be here every night if I don't have plans..." She said still hugging Clawd.
Draculaura soon fell unconsios.
Clawd slightly awoke her "You okay Ula D." he asked her.
Draculaura was still unconsios because of a rare vampire illness.
"Draculara." Claws said panicking "Draculara, Ula D, ARE YOU THERE."
She still was unconsios...
Clawd bent down and kissed her ." Draculara." he said once more.
Eyes still shut her health started to drop.
Her skin started to turn more white and eyes blue.
Claws started to panic he didnt know what to do.
The wind said "Call the nurse..."
Clawd knew what do do he started to call the nurse soon she would be here.
(I'll be nurse kk?)
The nurse walked on the beach and seen Ula D on the floor.
"Hmmm lets see snow white skin her eyes are blue vampires are nomrally red or pink or violet/purple. Looks like she has a rare illness take her back to her cabin and give her this everyday untill she wakes up one dose a day will do.
"Okay." Claws nodded "But can you do it today." he said nervously.
"Sure." The nurse sighed "Ok put it in this bottle then put it in."
The nurse walked away.
Clawd nodded then he carried Draculara back to her cabin.
surprise
Clawtina could sense something was wrong with Draculaura.
In a blink of an eye Clawtina was beside Draculaura.

"What's wrong with her"? Clawtina asked Clawd full of curiosity and sadness.
"I don't know ." Clawd said "The nurse just told me some strange vampire ilness." he told her quite full of sadness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Now what is wrong with this bush." Abbey asked Heath" And why is it bad to make out here."
Draculaura's skin started to come alittle bit pink and her eyes a purple.
crying
(Poor Draculaura she's sick... I hope she feels ok) Clawtina thought

Clawtina had tears in her eyes as if she were at a funiral.
Draculaura started to breath propley again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cleo marched in the room.
"Right! Whats happening here!?!" She yelled.
sick
"Omfg she starting to wake up". Clawtina said while laying on the bed and sniffing her nose.
Draculaura's eyes fittered.
Clawtina started texting her dad on her Icoffin.
Sundnelly her skin went white and eyes blue.
"Omg she's getting worse".!!!
Clawtina screamed like a little mutt,
Draculaura's bat started to turn grey.
"How come Count Fabolous is turnig grey not black"?
The illness can spread to anything to close.
sick
Clawtina fell off the bed.
Food turned purple and red.
"Ouch my head hurts".!!!
Clawtina's hair started to turn pink.
sick
Clawtina fainted unnoticeable.....
She was unconscious.
Her skin turned blue and eyes turn purple.
In minties the room was colored with random colors.
Clawtina's cat was by her side.
The cure was cats blood.
Clawtina's cat jumped ontop of Draculaura's face.
Draculaura tryed to fight back the illness but it was to strong but she could uncolor everything.
The cat started talking "Oi meat head I'm not an ornament".!!!
Draculaura opened her eyes "AHHH!!!" She threw the cat off of her.
"Yeah throw me as if I'm a frisbee. Now let me introduce myself my name is Mr Midnight. And yes i can talk".
smile
"Holy Fudge ." Clawd said with wide eyes.
"Hey Clawd you know your sisters pet she is soooo hot, give me tips on how to date that cat" !
Mr Midnight the Cat said.
Clawd who was still in confusion blinked his eyes "What ." he said as If he could not believe a ct was talking to him.
smile
"You know Cresent Clawdeen's pet how do I get to go out with her, cause like she is the hottest kitty around.
Also Clawtina is falling for you badly". Mr Midnight said towards Clawd.
Clawd cringed he had never been in a situation before well someone liking him well two people and a cat talking to him what was he suppose to do.
~~~~~~~~
Abbey looked down at Heath "You better telle what is wrong with this make out spot or I'm leaving."
"It is..... Well I'm Claustrophobic and this is too narrow for me yo make out, can we go somewhere else".
Heath replied while scratching his arm.
cool
"Oi meathead answer one question then freak out the next".
Mr Midnight said.
Abbey scoffed "Your are lying ." she said pointing her finger at his chest . "What is really wrong with the bush ."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry." Clawd said "It's just that your a talking cat." he said even though it was crazy how it sounded .
angry
Mr Midnight jumped ontop of Clawd's face and d
Said "Oi meathead go out with her or answer my question or else you must face the punishment".

"What question ." Clawd asked in panic.

~~~~~~~~
Abbey crossed her arms waiting for Heath's answer.
big smile
Heath ran off in a blink of an eye.

--------------
"Well the question is do you like Clawtina or not"?
"Plus no one can her you except me cause the girls are unconscious".

Mr Midnight said
"Oh well you know she is cool I like her as a friend you know" Clawd said explaining things.
~~~~~~~~~
Abbey face grew into anger 'What is so wrong about a freaking bush." she thought "I wish someone could tell me.'
Heath texted her (The bush is full of poison ivy- Heath xoxo)
Abbey texted back <What !!!!! No Way If I wake Up Itching You Are So Paying , love you back (sarcasm) Abbey xoxoxo>
smile
"You like Clawtina, as your girlfriend". Mr Midnight said trying to get Clawd angry.
Clawtina woke up.

"Why are you talking about me and someone liking me Cl- who was the person".
"Tell me everything Clawd, don't worry I wont hurt you".

"But the cat will regret it".

<3 She giggled and smiled towards Clawd. <3
"How is Draculaura feeling"?
She asked.
"I bet she is feeling fine." Clawd said nodding
~~~~~~~
Abbey waited for Heath to text her back.
big smile
"Are you sure Dr Clawd"?
Clawed nodded and chuckled "Yup".
kiss
Clawtina smiled sarcastically.
Mr Midnight said "Love birds in the house".
Then he made kissing sounds.
Clawd looked at the cat strangely .

~~~~~~
Abbey was pacing waiting for a text from Heath.
angry
Heath was at his house in a Spa.
-----------
"Did the cat just say that what I think it did".
Clawtina looked at the cat as if he made a murder.
Abbey growled who does that flame boy think he is . She called him
Up hoping his phone was Ringging where ever he was.
~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not sure" Clawd stutters "What do you think it said." he asked her.
big smile
"I think the flea bag is trying to cause trouble and spill some of my secrets". Clawtina said looking towards Clawd.

"Your both falling for each other. Clawd you like Clawtina and Clawtina has a huge crush on you.
You dig it". Mr Midnight said.

"Why aren't you dating your the 'Perfect Werwolf Couple To Be'. You both nice and just you guys match each other, come on a kiss couldn't hurt or a make out session".

Mr Midnight went overboard with the conversation.

Even though Draculaura's eyes were closed she could hear every word.
(What is he doing!?!) She thought.
Clawtina was disgusted but amused.
Clawd looked at the cat "I'm sorry but I like Draculara , you see." Clawd said .
crying
"Clawd are you talking to me or the cat"?
Clawtina walked off.
She suddenly felt lonely again.
"The Cat." Clawd answerd "Your just more of my Best friend ." he told her.
"Ok, I don't think you know my feeling fully towards you, right. Just agree with me"!
Clawtina yelled to get his attention.
Clawd nodded "Exacatlly."
(Can we hurry up the sense like Draculaura feels better etc.)
(oh but we need Ula D)
(You can Rp Draculaura) kk gr8
Come in answer back already.
(Soz had school.)
Draculaura started to go to her nomral color again.
Her eyes flittered.
"Clawd?" She asked.
"Draculaura is that you"?
"Oh hey." She said while coughing.
big smile
Clawtina smiled. :)
Draculaura tryed to get out of her bed just ended up falling over.
"Ula D, You Cool." Clawd asked her.
"A bit wobbly but yea i'll be fine."
Clawd perked up "Great." he said smiling and hugging Draculara.
"Haha." She smiled and hugged back.
Clawd chuckled "Now that your okay do you want to do something ." he asked her.
"I better go". Clawtina said nervously looking at the hugging couple.
She opened a portal and was traveling to her hut.

Clawtina accidentally forgot her cat.

"So Clawd this is your ghoul". Mr Midnight said towards Claed while licking his paw.
"Eek! That freaky cat!" Draculaura screamed.
Clawd nodded to the cat" Yup" he said smiling.
She laughed then slowly went near the cat "H h hello freaky cat." Draculaura said.
"It's Mr Midnight. Freaky vampire girl that's called Draculaura who is dating meat head, which my master has a crush on". Mr Midnight said while coughing up a fur ball.
Clawd's smile dimmed.