Advertisement

Monster High A Trip To Scaris (Paris) {Monster High Role-play!}

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58PM
A Trip to Scaris (Paris) 

Hey and Welcome to this new Role Play I made where you favorite Monster High Characters are going  to go to Scaris (Paris) for Spring Break as they signed up at school and now the RP will start at the airport to go to Paris 

Invited ~HelloKitty_Love 

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. If you would like to RP OC's then just tell me there names and a little background on them and if I accept them I will say so. (Oh and HelloKitty_Love I already approve of Baxter and Drake if you want to use them)

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I will claim my characters and I guess start us all off :D

My Characters ~ Abbey, Frankie, Jackson, Clawdeen, Clawd, Operetta , Toralei, and Venus.

Beginning Post~

Abbey had just arrived at the airport from Headmistress Bloodgood dropping her off. She rolled her suitcase to the gates to meet her friends before they go to security and soon to the plane.  

She looked down at her ticket

"Gate C #13 ." She read as she looked for the sign ,but what was really on her mind was Scaris and how beautiful this city was she just hoped she would not bump into someone for she was not paying any attention at all.

~~~

Frankie sat with Clawdeen at Gate E #13 . She turned to her ghoul friend as she was just so nervous . 

She hoped she could just survive the ride without some kind of major embarrassment like barfing all over the plane or falling out of the lavatory .

"Clawdeen you promised me everything is going to be okay right." Frankie asked Clawdeen nervously as Clawdeen rolled her brown eyes.

"Yes Frankie don't fret girl I got your back." Clawdeen smiled reading her newest issue of Teen Scream.

Toralei walked through the airport just fighting to get to her Gate . 
She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to get caught up in the crowd and she lost Mweoldy and Purrsephone ...what are the odds.

How could this day even get worse let's hope all the losers are not going to Scaris also or her and M&P's trip is ruined.

Clawd was looking in the latest shopping place around which was a general store and of course he was packing up on the goods.

He need specifically everything and I do mean everything to survive one simple air travel trip to Scaris.

"Clawd can we get a move on" Jackson whined from the front of the store as he had already bought his stuff a bag of jerky and a cookie with a new nerdy magazine and a book to keep him busy.

"We need to get to the dam gate" Jackson yelled as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the store.

"Just hold on a sec" Clawd barked as he gathered more things.

Operetta was shopping around for some new songs and maybe an Coffin Tunes card before she left so she could put more music on her iCoffin.  She soon had run into Venus who was also in the store for music so she could keep busy on the flight also.

(There we go this RP is now ready to begin Have Fun~Cali <3)
save

Monster High 1789 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1625 of 1789

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
"Ok I understand, well kind of. It's apart of your customs so I will go with it." Heath told her slightly shrugging. "And I swear that I will do all I can to keep the promise, because I love you."
~~
Valentine grunted, and grumbled grasping the sheets even tighter as he started kissing her hungrily, beginning to thrust fastly into her "I want to do so much that I just can't right now." he brethed heavily going deper into her, still gripping onto the sheets.
~~
"You are very sweet." Rochelle told him smiling.
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
"Heath I love you too very much" Abbey said to him smiling as she leaned over the table to give Heath a kiss.
~~~
"Why" Toralei whined moaning as he thrusted into her "Do you want it inside of me?" she asked him as she started to bounce up and down wanting him to climax so badly "I want you to do it" she moaned .
~~~
"Sweet as chocolate " Jackson chuckled .
Heath beamed giving her a kiss back "Im so glad that you do, after all the stupid things that I have done inthis relationship."
~~
"I want all of you in me." Valentine told her as he continued thrusting fast into her "I know you want me." he sighed as he started sucking on her neck forcefully "Ill do it, just give me a moment."
~~
Rochelle shook her head "No, to me chocolate is bitter. And you are not bitter to me at all, you are a million times more sweeter."
"I slightly wonder why I keep coming back to you" Abbey told him slightly chuckling " I guess we are kind of like magnetics" she giggled.
~~~
Toralei nodded moaning "Onay" she said as she pushed his head closer to her neck and bounced still trying to stimulate Valentine.
~~~
"Okay then a sweet cherry sucker?" Jackson asked Rochelle smiling.
"I don't care why or how it happens. I'm just gale that I get to stay with you." Heath grinned smiling over at her "I know magnets. It's the total opposites that decide to stick together, describes us perfectly well."
~~
Valentine strted thrusting faster and deeper again into her as he held her again the bed continuing to pick up his pace going even faster and faster slightly getting carried away with it.
~~
"Mmm! Yes, exactly like that. Sweet, yet a bit tangy which I happen I like." Rochelle smiled nodding at him.
Abbey smiled nodding "Yes but I think I am the North part" she chuckled as she rubbed her stomach absentaly "Can we not get waiter around here"Abbey sighed .
~~~
Toralei started moaning louder and louder "Yes Valentine" she moaned loudly "I want you to go all the way inside me" she told him "Fuck me Harder and Harder" she moaned "The pain feels so good"
~~~
"Well then I am you amazing guy cherry flavored sucker" Jackson told Rochelle chuckled as he gave her cheek a kiss.
Heath playfully rolled his eyes "Fine then that automatically makes me the South part." he said chuckling with her "Oh I know a very easy way to get a waiter." he smirked.
~~
Valentine strted going more faste to the sounds of her moans "So I'm assuming your satisfied." he smirked slightly gasping for air but still going the same rate "I want to get inside you so much more than I already have." he told her.
~~
"Yes, and then I am your sweet, light, and bright cotton candy." Rochelle beamined giggling as she snuggled into him.
"Then show me" Abbey said to him confused but interested in what Heath would do.
~~~
Toralei nodded still moaning "Well I do not care how far you go inside me , I would love it" she told him beaming as she still let out her paced moans to his thrusts.
~~~
"That you are" Jackson chuckled "and we always get stuck together" he said to her smiling.
"Trust me, I got this." Heath smirked as he turned his head to the inside of the resturaunt "Excuse me I need some service in here!" he yelled having his back turned to Abbey.
~~
"I want so much inside that there won't be enough for more." Valentine told her letting out a low and muffled growl as he started thrusting even faster and deeper into her, feeling his mind go blank once agai.
~~
"Like right now." Rochelle smirked pointing it out as she smiled ip at him.
Abbey smiled giggling at Heath "Nice job" she giggled to him as she saw him yell.
~~~
"Oh Valentine please come inside of me" Toralei moaned as she felt him tighten inside of her and she started bouncing again as she wanted him so bad "Come on Val" she moaned again hoping to finally have something that she wanted.
~~~
"Yes I just can not get you off of me" Jackson chuckled looking down at him.
Heath nodded chuckling " Thank you. I get that a lot." He smirked.
~~
" Um trying but i just can't." Valentine growled thrusting into her even more "Its not my fucking decision." He told her.
~~
" So you want me of?" Rochelle whined.
Abbey smiled "Well now you have another one" she told him.
~~~
Toralei growled back "Well Im so sorry for trying" she said narrowing her eyes "What do you think I can do to help?" she asked him.
~~~
"No not at all" Jackson told her shaking his head and wrapping his arms around her.
Heath grinned proudly "And now I have made another accomplishment, I'm proud."
~~
Valentine rolled his eyes "Just sit there, don't do anything." he told her firmly "Maybe its your impatientness thats holding it back."
~~
"Good, I almost doubted myself for a minute." Rochelle sighed as she snuggled into his chest.
"I guess it is proud to call for a waiter" Abbey chuckled smiling.
~~~
"Ugh Fine" Toralei said back rolling her eyes as she sat still biting her lip to muffle her moans of pleasure.
~~~~
"Never you doubt yourself Rochelle" Jackson told her smiling and kissing her forehead.
"Well if there even is one because i still don't have my food." Heath sighed as he face palmed.
~~
Valentine rolled his eyes as he started again, and he started fast trying to please her.
~~
"I will not, not as long as I have you to help me." Rochelle said beaming as she smiled up at him.
"Well you could always light the place on fire" Abbey chuckled to Heath jokingly.
~~~
Toralei smirked biting her lip again trying not to moan as sat still continuing to do what Valentine told her.
~~~
"Then I will teach you the ways of self confidence" Jackson said beamed as he rubbed his nose against hers.
"Great idea, actually its a really good idea." Heath smirked beaming as he slightly lit his index finger with a small flame.
~~
Valentine pinned her harder against the bed as he focused on going deeper and faster, also starting to kiss her forcefully and hungrily.
~~
Rochelle blushed rubbing her nose back "Oh this time I get I teacher that I will actually like, and in many other ways."
"No I did not mean really" Abbey told him as she quickly blew out the flame with her cold breath.
~~~
Toralei kissed him back as she started to moan again not able to hold it it anymore. But she still kept still to Valentine's liking.
~~~
"Well then I am glad to be that teacher" Jackson told her chuckling .
"No I did not mean really" Abbey told him as she quickly blew out the flame with her cold breath.
~~~
Toralei kissed him back as she started to moan again not able to hold it it anymore. But she still kept still to Valentine's liking.
~~~
"Well then I am glad to be that teacher" Jackson told her chuckling .
"Oh, sorry." Heath chuckled as he put his hand in his lap as he waited "Seriously I'm thinking about burning the returaunt for real now."
~~
Valentine smirked hearing her moans as he started thrusting into her fsster and faster as he went deeper into her.
~~
"I am glad too." Rochelle giggled gving him a kiss on the cheek.
"I would advise you not though"Abbey told him biting her lip.
~~~
Toralei moaned louder and louder to the rhythm of his thrusts.
~~~
"Yes extremely glad". Jackson chuckled smiling.
zzz
Heath rolled his eyes "Fine I won't." he assured her "But I really don't make any promises on it."
~~
Valentine kept going deeper and faster into her, running his hands down her hips as he heard her motivating moans.
~~
"Aaw we are jsut so happy together." Rochelle beamed snuggling into him.
"Just do not ruin our night with your temper Heath" Abbey told him as he gave a slight chuckle " or should I say tempature"
~~~
"Mhmm Yes" Toralei moaned loudly as she felt his ands on her hips.
~~
"I am very happy with you" Jackson said smiling as he held Rochelle close.
Heath slightly chuckled at her joke "Oh temparafure, because I'm hot." he smirked "And the waiter not coming is already ruining our night." he sighed as he stroked the silverware.
~~
Valentine grinned as he opened her legs a little wider as he started thrusting even more to the opened space he now had.
~~
Rochelle smiled back as she kissed his cheek "I am very glad to hear that, because I am very happy to be with you also."
"It is okay Heath , I am fine" Abbey told him smiling "I am still enjoying our date"
~~~
Toralei moaned again as she opened her legs even wider to let more Valentine in.
~~~
Jackson smiled "Well then good because I would have it no other way"