My Hetalia Family RP My Hetalia Family/2

Trainofdoom posted on Sep 05, 2011 at 04:43PM
Have fun everyone. If you really know what's up then we're going back to where it all started...............

THE ROMAN EMPIRE :D
last edited on Oct 08, 2011 at 02:52AM
save

My Hetalia Family RP 225114 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 182026-182050 of 225114

over a year ago hetalia4thewin said…
((we're able to pass the year if we fail a regents, but we have to pass them to get our diploma))
over a year ago luckystar247 said…
((... :p Math spssshhhh Im just gonna say your smart, Im usually good.. Not Great.. but imma good =w= Our principal does this thing whoever like gets highest in grade on the leap gets a flatscreen tv :3 Im smarts on science and social studies))
over a year ago LunaShay said…
((xD The most we can get is 100 dollars(4 Advanced) o3o The schools tries to,well,make us try for a good grade,and make us get rewarded with money for getting a good grade.-w- That's why we are one of the somewhat well known schools in Louisiana,we always make good grades on iLeap and Leap~xD
And I like social studies,it's just economics and money and stuff that confuses me..
But I'm taking world geography next year,
putitintoHetaliatermshonhonhonhon~8D,
so I'm really hoping to pass..xD

@Wailmer Ah.BD I see~
It sounds good,considering you get to pass though. .3.))
((yeah i suppose))
(( We already Filled out our schedules for next year but, I forgot what i put down -__-...World geography is easy ^^ ...You have to be a perv to get it though :3.. our school is okay...))
last edited over a year ago
((We had to fill out our charts this year.-w-' We also did the color thing of career and stuff,I was green~
World Geography was a class you have to take in order to get your points to get out of high school -w-' Then,the only other one I remember,is world history,which I will love.o3o~
Anacoco FTW~!BD

@Wailmer xD It sounds somewhat confusing to me,though,I'm too used to ours and have barely a clue what you mean..

..I'm being a blabbermouth..xD;))
last edited over a year ago
((no i can see what you mean
the tests are needed to graduate. but you need to pass the classes to go onto the next regents to take more of the tests. so they're both important....xD it's confusing to us too~))
((:p When are they going to return the leap results anyway?~ ..-not sure if passed or failed-))
((I think either at the end of the school year or early next year.o3o If early next school year,they will still inform you whether you passed or not.xD

@Wailmer ..e__e It sounds confusing..xD I would be confused as hell if I went to your school..=w='))
((-_-" Dam* school board))
((xD the teachers help you go through your schedule to make sure you get everything thank god))
((=w=' Stupid School Board..

Oh.xD;; You should be bowing down at your teacher's feet for doing that..=w=

Brb,food~:U))
(( My teachers do nothing ;3; mkay))
((well, the guidance counselors do. but that's ALL they do xD))
(( I think they my teachers said next year each of us will get a gudiance counsler... -._.- What do they do?~))
((organize your schedule and find you colleges and scholorships is what they're SUPPOSED to do))
(( .. '-' They sound important.. What do they reall do though, if thats what they're suppose to do))
((they help with your schedule, but never tell you about the cool classes, then they don't do very well with the finding colleges and NEVER get you good scholorships))
((BD mabye they like do that so you can push yourself into geting scholarships and blah blah do right in life blah~ ))
((no....they really don't xD))
(( =w=; We can still pretend))
((Back~))
((ok xD))
((;-; hola))
((brb))