My Hetalia Family RP Hetalia Gauken RP

BeB posted on Oct 15, 2011 at 09:29PM
Heres our Gauken RP! :D ENJOY! .........And dont be late for claaaaaaaaass~

*School bell rings*
[i]Heres our Gauken RP! :D ENJOY! .........And dont be late for claaaaaaaaass~[/i] 

[b]*School bell
save

My Hetalia Family RP 8420 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4601-4650 of 8420

over a year ago DanielHedervary said…
*severely confused* We let out our frustrations on each other, nothing more, nothing less...?
over a year ago scotydoesntknow said…
No/ to us yes but to her I fucked you and you let me and you liked it!
*stares at blankly* And the point...is?
*shrugs* that's just why she's upset I think I'm not really sure though I don't understand girls at all *sighs*
over a year ago Natalya_Belarus said…
-grits teeth- Хрыста дзеля!! -shakes Daniel back and forth- Every goddamn person here finds it disgusting how you release your goddamn sexual tensions. And you leave me and everyone confused because you always complain how you hate Scotland yet you take it in the ass from him! And I'm irritated with you both saying how you like me and such but are all over each other like pigs! -gasps for air-

((XDDD))
*laughs even though he's slightly scared* Bella we do that as to not push you to hard *Smiles* we don't want to make you up set or force you to pick
...*looks at Belarus and blinks* But...that doesn't concern you....? Sex is a normal and healthy way to release said energies, if you have a problem with the way I do it then why don't you help me out sometimes. He irks me, truly.

And we're not lying either...at least I wasn't...

*frowns at Scotland* Neither do I.

((woahhhhhhhh DB))
over a year ago changy said…
*hears yelling and goes outside, scared of Belarus now* i...is everything okay out here? I heard yelling.
we don't mean to upset you but we are teenage males *Smiles* we have a very strong sex drive and don't want to hurt you *sees Croatia and waves* hey lovely! Everything's fine just a little confusion!
last edited over a year ago
-lets go- Well... I'm just speaking for myself alright? Explain that to Hawaii and the others. I...I hardly give a damn. -blushes from complete embarassment- ....
*smiles* your very cute when you blush Bella
*looks over at Croatia* Complete and utter confusion.

*looks back at Belarus and nods* right...so..you're not mad..? Scot's right you know, it's insane how horny we get. *trying to prove point, not make a joke* And if you don't care how come you're all red? You okay?
*nods also confused just standing there watching silently*
S-shut up! -looks down trying to hide face-

I-it's none of your damn business! -stomps back inside and slams door-
What the hell just happened...? :L *gets up and follows, pulling Croatia with him*
we could sneak in the window and scare the shit out of her? *Looks over at Danny smirking*
*halts* We can't do that! She has knives! She'll cut our faces off...and I like my face...
-is hiding under covers- ідыёт. ідыёт.
sure we can *gets to feet and snaps fingers and a light blue see through platform appears at feet* come on! my window's never locked!
*stares at magic platform*

.... .-. the fuck is that...? *steps on it and prepares to explode or something*
-still lying under covers, embarrassed-
*grabs hand and taps foot twice and it takes us up to window* alrighty *opens window* after you my newest lover~
*flies through air* WTF!? *falls through window and lands on face*...I'm not your lover, I'm your hater...*pulls self to feet* Oiiii! Belaaaa!
-jumps and peeks head from covers- What the fuck!? How the hell did you get in here?! The door was locked!
I've said it once and I'll say it again! Nothing can stop the power of love! *dives next to*
shut up shes in her room this is mine *comes in through window and platform fades* and I love angry sex my hater gives me *Smirks*
*is dragged and falls through window wit Daniel completely lost* Least i had soft landing *gets up, and stands near window still lost*
o___o;
Then how come she's in her bed? *points at her*

*snickers at Croatia* Poor dear.
*looks* huh maybe we went to the wrong window? *shrugs* anyway hey beautiful~!
((XD What? I thought you went into my room! xD I'm so confused...))

Like I said...How the hell did you get in here?!
((I'm always confused..))

Szia Bela! I flew here on the wings of Lunesta....er...fucking butterfly...*grumbles*
((me too xD o well))

*get into bed and snuggles up close to Bella* miss Beautiful have I ever told you I love your eyes~
=3= And you're here why...?

-snuggled up to- Ah, thank you...
to cheer you up!
*hugs Bela possessively* I love her whispering eye! *shot so hard I'm so sorry, please just kill me, why do I live?*

Yeah, what he said..
*runs fingers through her hair* so soft and wonderful almost as white as the clouds in the sky and the fresh layer of snow on the ground *and cue snow in summer~*
((LOLWUT.))

-is hugged- =w=; Uh.....?

-blushes- W-wha...Nyeh! -puts pillow over head-
*raises hand shakily* c-can i go back to cleaning now? As much as i'd like to stay and watch what happens, I feel awkward being in THIS bedroom. *shifts feet uncomfertably*
yes lovely you can back to what you were doing sorry for the uncomfortableness you feel
((It's slang for vajayjay >_>;;))

Heheh! *smiles at watches*

Ah, sure, go ahead Croatia!
((Yeah.... XDDD))

-says under pillow- I feel rather uncomfortable after that comment...
That's my job remember? *yawns and lays on floor in front of bed*
*scurries out of room as fast as possible, closing door and nearly tripping down the stairs, knocking a vase over breaking it* oops. I GOT IT NO WORRIES EVERYTHING'S OKAY! *grabs broom and dustpan and goes back to cleaning*
sorry *scoots away a little and looks at Danny* why are you down there? and can I step on you?
-throws pillow at Daniel- You can come up here....
NO YOU CAN'T STEP ON ME! D< *hit with pillow* Oof! I seem less threatening from down here~ *rolls on floor* Mmm I wonder if my horse will be okay....
*gets out of bed and picks Daniel up and puts him in the bed and pushes him closer to Bella and gets in on the other side of Bella and snuggles up behind her* one big happy orgy
-gets up and looks out window- He's fine Daniel, he's right there. -points to him-

Huh? -is snuggled between- .__.
*picked up and put next to Bela, who soon leaves* ..... 8'| Well at least he's okay, he should be fine outside for now..*yawns, realizes he's facing Scot and growls* You wish.