My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fallout:Equestria (DEAD!!!!)

NaomiWinx posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 09:33PM
EVERYONE THIS RP IS OVER!!! IT IS NOW DEAD!!
last edited on Feb 12, 2013 at 09:26PM
save

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 639 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 326-350 of 639

over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Canopy:Raiders?
over a year ago Quillabex said…
Silverwind: They are small factions that are hostile 24/7, you don't happen to have any good skills do you?
Canopy:My hooves
Silver wind: Thay will have to do, now wait for my signal
Canopy:Alright
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
Power Play: I told those doctors to do whatever it takes, so I've got plenty of time to help defend Fetora's kid from some raiders. Don't worry, kiddo, I've got plenty of spells for this. *readies magic*
Canopy:Why don't we just go in now? My mom is a strict general and always says dont plan out you're tactics to much and take by surprise so the enemy doesn't know you're here or any of you're moves
Power Play: Because it's better to do... this. *fires beams of magic at the group of raiders, killing them before they get within 25 yards of Canopy* They didn't even get close to us. *takes raider armor from one of the dead bodies and gives it to Canopy* Here, put this on. They don't know who you are, so they might think you're one of them.
Silverwind: Canopy, get real. We are in the future basically and everypony has some type of equipment to see pretty far. Plus, they were moving towards us *takes caps from a girl pony raider* (LOL edvine2 should we use caps or some type of other money)
(If this is going to be Fallout meets ponies, then buck yeah, we should do that! In fact, in Fallout 3, caps were money! I remember that because I beat the game at least once(I did it with the God Mode cheat activated, because getting overencumbered would likely kill me due to the reduced movement speed, and I would rather not die at all than die repeatedly from one stupid mistake, like said overencumbrance) and I used caps on multiple occasions, mostly to buy ammo. At least the shops refill their ammo inventory. At least, until you kill every merchant in Fallout 3. I am guilty of doing that, but only when I was one NPC conversation from the endgame. You can't really go back at the endgame. Oh, and one one playthrough, I blew Megaton to hell. I love playing the bad guy/badass in video games. But to get back on track, yes, it should actually be mandatory to use caps. I'm sure there's no limit to either said caps or the raiders and other murderous entities trying to kill the player in Fallout 3, so put that in there as well.)
last edited over a year ago
Quillabex commented…
K over a year ago
over a year ago applejackrocks said…
Grace: *laughs* They are totally going to die!!! *evil laugh*....Ugh, I gotta stop laughing like that.
(Lol)
Canopy:I'm totally fine. I'm no baby as just a year younger then some of you guys. I don't need armor and stop calling me kid...
Power Play: After just short of losing one of my compatriots to a nuclear warhead, I'm not letting you get killed by wimpy little raiders. Plus, I haven't met you before; who are you?
Canopy:Canopy Flinch. I'm Fetora's son
Power Play: *gives Canopy a hoofgun, which is like a handgun, but you know, the whole "ponies don't have hands" thing...* Here, Canopy, this should at least give you more range between the enemy and you. We'll find more ammo for that gun soon enough. Just don't aim it at any of us; we're trying to protect you.
Canopy:Protect me why...?
Grace: Okay, I'll call you Canopy. (Gets bow ready)
Canopy:I see no reason to protect me more then you guys
Grace: Well, because your a ki- Umm...Nevermind.
Canopy:Ugh...I'm only a YEAR younger you guys are not helping. *walks forward*

Grace: Canopy! Dont you dare go out there!
Canopy:*ignoring*
Grace: Ugh! He is so like his mom! *follows Canopy*
Silver wind: We should get moving, find a small town or something. If anyone wants to stay alive, then follow me. *walks east*
(Guys, I'll be back in 2.25 hours, got volleyball)