My Little Pony Friendship is Magic MLP: LiM Episode List

Quillabex posted on Feb 17, 2013 at 06:46AM
Hey,

Submit episode ideas for My Little Pony: Life is Magic here...

I will keep updating!

My Little Pony: Life is Magic Episode List

E1 S1 ~ Life is Magic Part 1

Score Heights moves to Ponyville. As she moves there she thinks of life memories. When she arrives at Ponyville, it is empty. She walks into the new house she's staying in and all the ponies in Ponyville are in there, and she meet the rest of the Mane 6 at the party, but she is not satisfied with the surprise. At midnight, a ceremony is thrown for Princess Eclipse, Queen Luna's daughter, but it is disturbed by the spirit of Ponyville. This is because Score hasn't accepted herself as part of life because she doesn't quite "understand" it. The spirit takes over Princess Eclipse and she goes crazy.

E2 S1 ~ Life is Magic Part 2

Score runs home, and she paces there thinking of a way to fix the mess. The rest of the Mane 6 comes and ask her what's going on. Score explains and she thinks the only way to stop her is using the Elements of Life. The Elements of Life are Happiness, Braveness, Affection, Apprehension, and Spirit. The sixth element is unknown, but legend says it is to be revealed when the 5 elements are combined at once. The solid form of these elements lay within the lands of the Badlands. As the journey there, evil Princess Eclipse tries to stop them, but her trick gets over thrown by the personality of each mane 6. Once they reach there, Score understands why she didn't "understand" life at first, and she reveals the 6th element by telling the evil Princess that the rest of the mane 6 spirits represented each element of life. The sixth element is revealed, the element of Talent (or Potential), and they use the power to free Princess Eclipse from being corrupted by the evil spirit. Score finally accepts herself, and continues to live in Ponyville and learns about the key to life.

E3 S1 ~ Because I Broke Your Quill
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 05:58PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic No replies