My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Equestria without art

KendiKens posted on Jan 25, 2014 at 04:43PM
Now,the forums name is:''Equestria without art''
The main character is Rarity,and the villains are ruling Equestria,because they have gone far in the future,and they have captured all the princesses,royal guards,all Equestria culture and art.There is no fashion,no culture and no harmony.Just Rarity knows how to fix everything,but her friends refuse to help her.She has to do it alone,and to hear her friends all the time making conflicts.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***
Rules:
- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn)

- Please do not implement anything that drives too far apart from the original canon

- No cussing

- This is a canon RP, so you can only join with an official MLP character (below you can find the list of characters that are already taken)

- Please limit yourselves to 4 characters/person

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

-Please response daily.
*****************************************­***­***­***­*
Tell me what character you would like to be of these:

Fluttershy,Nightmare Moon,queen Chrystalis,Trixie.

*****************************************­***­***­**
Discord,Rarity:KendiKens
Lighting Dust:SkyHeartPegasus
Rainbow Dash,Pinkie Pie:Seanthehedgehog
Apple Jack,Sunset Shimmer:jordy_dash
Twilight,Sombra:ChibiEmmy
last edited on Jan 26, 2014 at 06:24PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 138 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 138

over a year ago KendiKens said…
We will start at Carousel Botique.
Rarity:Uh,Sweetie Belle?
(The fillies don't exist in the future)
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
*Twilight dashes in* Twilight: Rarity! Have you seen my books that I left here the other day?
(Don't forget that they are not much friendly)
Rarity:Witch,darling?
(Alrighty!)
*Twilight sighed* Twilight: The world history one! You needed it for clothes designing and now I need it to study.
Rarity:Control all my house.I don't know where it is!!I haven't been here for a while..This place is a mess...
*Twilight looked at the clock in the wall* Twilight: Oh dear Sombra, I'm gonna be late!
Rarity:Dear...SOMBRA????
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
Lightning Dust: Ugh, I hate this... *kicks clouds*
Twilight: Ya! I'm late for our lesson, never mind the book!
Rarity:Hey,what are you doing there?Shouldn't you be...Far away right now?
Twilight: Ya, I'm usually in Cantorlot for the lessons. But he came to Ponyville today.
over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
?!I'll be Trixie & Queen Christalais. Trixie:* cape is all ripped* Um, excuse me?!?!?
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Aj:*walks in* well 'Ello there partners, rarity where in tarnations is my hat? King Sombra wishes for our apples and i wish to be formal
Rarity:I don't know where your hat is!Look at my work place,but please,can somepony tell me what's going on?This place is a disaster.Where are the little fillies?
Aj:fillies? Are you feeling ok sugar cube? Do you want me to get you some water?
(Note:Everypony isn't friendly,just to say it to you)
Rarity:Yes,where is my sister?
Twilight: Ugh! I gotta go! Sombra is waiting! *she rushed out*
last edited over a year ago
Aj:y your sister? You don't have one, gosh what is wrong with you?
Rarity:What's wrong with me?Hey,I gotta ask what's wrong with you!
Lightning Dust: *sigh* Guess I gotta clear up all these clouds for King Sombra..
*Sombra walked around the park* Sombra: A very nice day today.
Rarity:For Sombra?Where is Celestia???
Aj:celestia? That tyrant was killed thousands of years ago and that was a good riddance
*Twilight ran up to Sombra* Twilight: Sorry, did I keep you waiting long?
Sombra: No, it's fine.
Rarity:What????!!!!!!!
Lightning Dust: *kicks last cloud* Whew..
Rarity:Just pretend like you like..Ugh,Sombra!Why,what is a beautiful stallion like you,your highness,doing uder this sun?
*Sombra looked a little confused* Sombra: I'm here for Twilight's lesson, I didn't want to waste today inside. So I came here.
Aj:*runs out with apples* your majesty, we at sweet apple acres got you all of our best apples including our zap apples! Care to try one*holds a giant basket full of different apples out*
Lightning Dust: I guess that's my work.. *a few more clouds come in* ...Dangit. *kicks them*
*Sombra nodded* Sombra: Thank you. *He picked one up and took a bite* These are delicious.
Lightning Dust: *lands* *takes a glimpse at him and trots over* Hello, your majesty! *bows*
Trixie:*keeps popping clouds in the sky*Ha!Eat MY dust!
Queen Crystalias:*turns into Celestia*Rarity? RARITY!*whispers*
Sombra: Hello. And thank you for the clear skies, it's turned out to be a beautiful day.
Lightning Dust: Ugh, King... I'll need to clear up some more clouds.. goodbye. *takes off*
*Sombra nodded* Sombra: Have a nice day.
Lightnng Dust: Okay, who keeps on making these clouds? *kicks some*
*Sombra and Twilight walked over to a picnic table* Sombra: For today, let's turn this into a fountain and then back.
Twilight: Alright! *she focused on the table and charged up her magic*
Trixie:Hah!That dumbell didn't even notice. I AM TRIXIE, THE MAGNIFICENT AND POEWRFUL,SHALL RULE THIS WORLD!!!!!!Now, who should I get next?Oh, & then...!yes.*makes lots of apple trees for applejack, then, makes fake apples that are actually potatoes, & creates a new apple tree forest-mutters to self,ha!try getting Sombra some of THOSE apples-
*Twilight turned the table into a fountain and then back* Twilight: Done!
*Sombra nodded* Sombra: Very good.
Lightning Dust: Whoever you are, the king's not gonna be happy in the dark shade..
Rarity:Hey,you aren't Celestia.I saw you.
(Everypony isn't so good with each other,just with the greatest villains,like Discord,Sombra.)
Queen Crystalias:*has lots of scars on her other side, but still Celestia, trying to trick her majorly*Rarity!You're the one.The one who can stop all of this. But I can get help, from you. You are the only ponykind with a little good in her,other than me.You got to act evil, but what do you mean by, I saw you?(for now on, my name will Be celestia)Go secretly look for some bandages, I don't know where, but maybe in the storage room
Rarity:You're not the real Celestia.You are a fake one!
Celestia: It's up to you. You can make a quick save to the day, to turn Sombra's Kingdom, back into Equestria.Or you can turn into one of his maids.Hu-u-u-*starts to die*r-r-r-r-rr-........*dies dead spot*
Rarity:Celestia,she isn't Celestia.Celestia has wavy hair,with for colors.You have wavy hair with three colors!Hah!
*Sombra looked over at Cyrstallias's dead body* Sombra: *mutters* Hopefuly that's the last of her.
Rarity:Why,your highness,I have a new collection of stallion clothes.You want to try?
Lightning Dust: *looks down* ...That's inconveniant.
Rarity:I am talking to his Highness,not you!Jealous!