Mythical Creatures Roleplay All Mythical Creatures...

Demeter13 posted on Jun 20, 2011 at 01:46AM
Become a mythical being and enter the island of myths were all Mythical creation are safe from reality...

"Hello the name is Isis, a huntress in my tribe here... the island of myths... before you pass through the gates you must see the council of gods... the egyptions and greeks rule here and the norse and other gods were banished to reality... Ra and Zues are waiting go now before the mist catches you..."

Mythical Creatures Roleplay 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago smartone123 said…
storm-short girl with dirty blonde hair and brown white speckled wings.has all abilities as bird
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
"Hello welcome to the tribe of Angels we are creations of isis and hecate the Goddess's of magic. Our purpose is to gaurd the island from reality. Cheif Chiros will want to see you i am his head huntress only the women hunt..."
-isis

ps isis has dark skin carmel hair and white wings and bright green eyes and can turn into the form of an ocelot

ps go to articles and add one about a species or creature or character or any thing about the island
last edited over a year ago
k,shes just a bird girl-storm(real)

"hello"nods to her-storm
a long shrill call sounds

"come Chiros wonders where i am with the new comer..."
-isis leaps away in the black of the forest
spreads her wings and is flying side by side-storm
lands in a camp full of other angels they all stop what theyre doing and glare at storm.
"im sorry my tribe members are very...(stops and gives a little smirk)hostile. (opens a tent flap) Chiros the newcomer is found!!!"
-isis

"Welcome, welcome!!"
-chiros
"Chiros she is not an angel she is one of the bird creatures that live in islaysa. She is not welcome in the tribe!"
-isis

"well that is a problem..."
-chiros

(ps isis is a girl)
last edited over a year ago
"look master no plumage noisy wings! terrible hair i bet she couldnt even shoot an arrow!!!! get her out before she curses the tribe!!"
-isis says inspecting her from everyangle

"i cannot do tht to a fellow creature!!!!!!!never!!! she will stay if she wants wht do you say birdgirl?"
-chiros
over a year ago MoonRayne said…
can i join in after all i am a demon and the name is rayne)
can i join in after all i am a demon and the name is rayne)
Uh sure sorry haven't been on in a looooong time but yeah sure.

She should not have come here sire... The other angels... They... You know wht happened to the last reality outcast...
- Isis nervously flutters her sparkling wings

The draft from reality is getting stronger more demons and lost aways are coming everyday it is becoming out of control but she seems harmless enough lady Isis...
- Chiros says on a hushed voice
over a year ago dargox said…
(hello is this rp still going on? And I join?)

Takumi blade- a young man with armor looking clothes walks out the mist of reality and up to the angel's camp with his dragon wings folded.

(ps this is takumi: link)
yeah srry i should probs check this rp more often

a young angel with black hair,milk chocolate skin and huge purple eyes leaps down from a tree unfurling her sparkling wings

"your name and breed, out cast'
-mai (the angel) points a dagger at his throat