Naley Let it all out!!!!!!

mcewen_girl posted on Jun 23, 2008 at 05:38AM
Hey guys I was on the BL spot and saw this...thought it was a good idea(thnx to livelovelaugh). So you can rant about Naley pissin you off or Mark pissin you off.....or stuff from Naley's past that has irritated you!! Basically you can just let it all out and we won't judge you!!!!

xoxo-mcewen_girl
last edited on Jun 23, 2008 at 05:39AM

Naley 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
we need more naley scenes deffo
over a year ago lucysmileyface said…
yeah, the lack of naley scene over the last season killed me! mark, get over it soon cuz you don't wanna mess with team naley! we are nice but when needed, we can get soooo mean!
over a year ago g3u16 said…
i thought they were gonna act like selfish 22 year olds!!!
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
^^lol Lucy...yeah we can DEFO get mean when we are messed with for too long!!
so i read that the pshyco nanny is really coming back..oh, how i hate her! why the hell she has to come back?
i would so wanna see her ass being kicked..if not, i'm gonna have to fly to NC and take care of that myself!
^^^haha yeah I'm coming with ya Lucy!1 If hales doesn't kick her CRAZY SLUTTY PHSYCO ASS...then WE DEFO will...GOD I HATE THAT BITCH!!!
^that's great kelsie! but i'm throwing the first punch :D
^^ok you can have the first punch....but if u get to hit her first then I'm gonna kick her....lol
over a year ago 1treehillfan said…
Well, I try to keep my cool on the boards and picks and stuff so now I'm gonna release the rage.....
WTF?!!!!!
I am so frigging tired of DAMN LAME ASS NALEY HATERS COMING ON OUR BOARD AND HATING ON HALEY OR VOTING FOR "HATE NALEY" OR SOMETHING! JUST GO AWAY!!!!
AND I AM SO TIRED OF FANS PICKING ON US BECAUSE WE LIKE NALEY! JUST GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!
THEY REALLY PISS ME OFF!
AND NOW FOOR ACTUALLY NALEY....
MARK NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER HAS ANYTHING GOOD WITH NALEY... WE NEED SOME WHOLESOM NALEY SCENES LIKE ATLEAST A MAKEOUT KISS OR SOMETHING BECAUSE IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE WE HAVE SEEN THEM DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES US BELIEVE THEY STILL LOVE EACHOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND BRINGING BACK CARRIE?!
WTF!!!
AND THEN MAKING HALEY PREGGERS AGAIN?!!!
UGGG!!!!! DAMNIT MARK YOU ARE SUCH A JACKASS IF CARRIE COMES BACK IT BETTER BE THE BEST THING FOR THE RELATIONSHIP OR I'M GOING TO HAVE TO COME OVER TO YOU AND SMACK YOU WITH A BASEBALL BAT AND TORTURE YOU WITH STEAK KNIVES UNTIL YOU AGREE TO GIVE US SOME REAL NALEY!!!
Okay... I feel much better now :]
^alice, you rock!!!!!
may i sharp those knives????
yes, lucy.
would you do the honors of making these knives EXTRAAAA sharp, please?
^you bet! but then you should be extra careful handle them, i wouldn't wanna see you get hurt...just the ones messing with naley :D
^^oh yeah Alice count me in!! I'm all for torturing Mark!! he always says how much he "loves" Naley well really I CANNOT tell!! If this is wat u do to a couple u love I would hate to see wat u do to a couple u hate!!
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
i want more naley scenes!! we get it! luke has a ton of issues on who he loves. i want more naley!
over a year ago ElliesOwner said…
Mark just needs to get his ass out of Leyton's ass and see what a great couple Naley is and how much attention is really deserved.

I'm pissed about ppl being so rude about Haley and then saying they don't have a problem Naley. Seriousely!?!?! Do they realize that Haley is 50% of Naley?!?!?
^^haha maybe they can't do math
Totally Ellies!
COMPLETELY Agree!
And wtf is up with all these people saying nathan is too good for her?
Obviously HE doesn't think so!!!
Check out my other forum :]
It goes into much more detail