NANA YASU x NANA OSAKI! <Spoiler!>

IIPromiseII posted on Oct 12, 2011 at 12:14AM
Honoustly! I'm totally in love with the NanaxRen devotion and all, but come on ladies and gentlemen! We've got to think of Nana now..she's going to be lonely, so who else is better to care for her after the death of our loved Ren? I think Yasu, and I think Ren wouldn't want her to feel lonely either!
Honoustly! I'm totally in love with the NanaxRen devotion and all, but come on ladies and gentlemen!

NANA 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EternalWish said…
smirk
Yasu was always in love with Nana, but he is more like an older brother for her (at least she sees him like that), but surprising when he tells her how he feels, she's not surprised. I thought she'll be at least a lil bit surprised (she proved she isn't that silly and she has a clear mind. Despite her hard life she grown up as a clever woman). Aslo I was amazed of the entire situation. :O:O. When Yasu tells Ren he'll take her if he won't do nothing to win her back, I smiled a lil bit. It's like all he does is to make other people happy leaving himself behind. In the story...(the present story or the future story) Yasu is with Miu... now tell me a way out from this!!!! In one way or another i'm happy for him, he finally thinks about himself even if he never leaves Nana or another friend alone. He is fighting for their lifes and for his own life. I would like to see them togheter (Nana and Yasu) but I have a feeling that the story it's more complicated and full of surprises. after all we're not at the end. Aizawa has a long way to go, (she'll break her own way out), everything it's possible.
over a year ago NanaFanGirl said…
I hope they do get together if Ai ever finishes the story!