Naruto Shippuuden Ghost's Naruto (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

Naruto Shippuuden 3710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 3710

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Yuri scowled and Jewel sighed " boy's are such a pain...anyways now what?"
Yuri looked around " tell me about yourselves...." he yawned.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Seishin: Seishin Izunami.... Hm..... You don't need to know much about me..... Because I honestly don't care.....
Kazuma: You pain in the..... *Sigh* Why am I stuck with you of all people?!
Seishin: Oh yeah, well looks like luck wasn't in your favor either pal!
Jewel swatdropped, she may have been on the same genini team at Seishin..but he was still hard to deal with. " I'm Jewel Rose..i'm 16 years old, my likes are reading,, Dango and being with friends, my dislikes are rude people who there they better then others." she pointedly looked at Kazuma. " i Also dislike cats and thunder."

Yuri nodded "Yuri Kagmine...likes are dislikes are none of your concern."

Jewel sweat dropped again. "and we learned nothing..."
last edited over a year ago
Kazuma: I don't think I'm better than anyone else....
"then stop complaining about the team set up!" Jewel howled in anger.
Yuri started laughing.
Seishin: Hm...... What's so funny?
Yuri smirked "you remind me of me and my team when i was your age.."
Jewel blinked. "oh cool!"
Seishin: .....
"anyways" yuri continued "we have a mission."

Jewel smiled "YEA! what is it."

Yuri blinked. "just a simple delivery mission...shouldnt be to hard."

"Oh.." Jewel's face fell.
Seishin: Delivery job...... Geez, you're practically telling me to do something I've already done for quite some time....
Kazuma: We might run into some resistance...
Yuri's face spread into a wide grin. "were delivering a Princess" he pulled out a map. "we pick up the princess from the land of rivers and drop her off in the land of hot water."
Yuri's face spread into a wide grin.  "were delivering a Princess" he pulled out a map.  "we pick up
Seishin: A princess you say? Count me in!!!
Jewel scowled. "reamber Seishin...we have to protect her, not Flirt."

Yuri snickered, rollng up the map. "because of the slow pace it will be about 4 to 5 weeks long."
Seishin: Hm.... Either way I'm ready.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Wayfaryr

"The Azure Sea?" The cloaked man uttered as he strode through the forest, his new comrade only a few steps ahead.

"Yeah, it was once a brilliant ocean stretching endlessly for miles. Well, now it's a desert, filled with nothing but sand, snakes, and the Var'dun." Arvok sighed, handing the cloaked man a small ration for the trip. "Keep up, I know you just got here, but this couldn't wait..."
Wayfaryr

"The Azure Sea?" The cloaked man uttered as he strode through the forest, his new comrade
"boys.." Jewel sighed "two heads ...one brain." she turned and walked off, leaving to get ready. "Jewel has the idea...meet at the gate in 30 minutes."
Seishin: Alright, we'll see ya then.
*Seishin and Kazuma left*
Jewel went home and packed everything she would need, such as, extra clothes, banadages and medicne, extra kunai,shurikin,senibon, wires and exploding tags. A quick shower and meal later she was waiting outside the gates for the boys. Yuri appeared a few minutes later. "that was quick." he mused surprised, looking at her damp hair.
*Seishin and Kazuma had returned after taking care of business and saying their goodbyes, they came back with big backpacks*
"so were all ready now?" Jewel questioned earning a nod from Yuri. "great so..where are we heading?" she asked, earning a "we pick her up at the land of Rivers.."
"so were all ready now?" Jewel questioned earning a nod from Yuri. "great so..where are we heading?" she asked, earning a "we pick her up at the land of Rivers.."
Seishin: Alright, let's do it!
Jewel scowled before turning and walking off. Yuri didnt looked surprised, or if he was he didnt show it, as he followed after her.
Seishin: *He walked with Kazuma and followed after them*
"so tell us more about the mission Yuri sensei!" Jewel pestered.
"alright well.." Yuri Paused. " the princesses name is Alria Canatec, she's 16 years old and is on her way to meet the man she is ment to marry."
"jewel's eyes shone. "really?"
Yuri rolled his eyes "yes, they were childhood friends..anyways Alria trust's us to get her to him safely."
Kazuma: Delivering the princess safely... Doesn't seem too bad, except for the part where we're gonna get resistance....
Seishin: This what we've been training for.... To take out resistance..... We'll get them out of the way and get her to her husband safe and sound...
"yea and maybe i can actualy show how useful i am in battle." She shot a hard look at Seishin.
Seishin: *He pounded his fist into his hand* We'll take down anyone who gets in our way....
last edited over a year ago
"save that energy for when we get there Seishin" Yuri laughed "it's a long trip..so no complaining."
Seishin: Heh, I'm used to travel. No need to worry about me.
yuri shrugged "well..were not stoping until 11 tonight."
Jewel blinked. "and it's dawn.."
Kazuma: Seishin..... How do you keep yourself so hyperactive?
Seishin: It's a Izunami thing.... I get it from my mother..... She told she was always hyperactive as a kid and teen.
Jewel paused and looked around. "somethings not right here..." she mused.
"what's wrong?" Yuri asked.
jewel closed her eyes and reopened then, showing off her Kekkei Genkai. her features turned more wolfish. " i smell...iron..and...people...like a fight just happened nearby.." her features returned but her eyes stayed.
Kazuma: Byakugan!!! *He activated his Kekkei Genkai, he then looked around*
"what do you see Kazuma?" Yuri questioned calmly.
Kazuma: A few chakras up ahead..... I can't tell if they're friendly or hostile...
"let's hope there friendly.." yuri mused.
"i think we should go around them.." jewel mused. "try to avoid a fight..."
Kazuma: A very good idea.
"alright then..we go around." Yuri took a sharp right and vanished off the path and into the trees, Jewel followed quick, turing off her eyes and lept into the trees,
Kazuma: Good.... We're making progress.
Jewel rolled her eyes and sped up, passing up Yuri. "slow down Jewel!" he warned.
Kazuma: Jewel..... [She's being reckless!!! At this rate she'll put the mission in jeopardy if she speeds up any further!!!]
Yuri turned his head and looked at the boys. "were being followed...hurry up."
He took off catching up to Jewel.
Kazuma: [If we were..... Why didn't she just tell us..... She just speeds up without warning.... So much for being a squad....] *He'd speed up with Seishin to catch up*
Seishin: What the hell's going on?
Kazuma: If you mean Jewel, then I couldn't tell you..
Yuri took a quick left, and Jewel had to make a U turn to stay with him.
" There's a trap!" Jewel warned, spotting the shine of a wire.
Kazuma: [There's the communication.] *He with Seishin dodged the trap wire and advanced*
"Above!!" Jewel cried, grabbing onto a branch, spinning around and launching herself into the air, The Man who tried to surprise attack then, as the one who got a surprise. A Dark haired girl with strange eyes launching herself out of the trees and into him, digging her heeled boots into his stomach.
Kazuma: Whoaaaaa. Amazing.....
Seishin: You're telling me.....
"behind you!" Yuri called.
Jewel turned and her eyes widened at the large fireball comming at her.

"dont turn your backs boys.." two voices sounded from behind Kazuma and Seishin.
Kazuma: I don't have to turn my back to deal with you! *He began rotatiing* 8 Trigrams palm rotation!!!!! *He made a large field around him to propel the 2 people back*