Naruto I spy with my sharingan eye an akatsuki hottie

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 11:42AM
Who's the hottest out of the akatsuki >^..^<

Naruto 805 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 805

over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
Aizen is an old hag? Never see that coming from rusty... and thanks, your icon is kawaii!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
i didnt call Aizen and old hag....he is fluffy and also age doesnt matter its what in side.
Ok, whatever... Itachi is so hot! I know it's random...
over a year ago cici746454 said…
minato is sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!
that's random too...lol!
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
TO MUCH FUGGIN ITACHI-SAN I SWARE TO GOD-JASHIN-FURIEANA,I WILL HURT SOMONE THE NEXT TIME I HEAR HIS FREAKIN NAME!!hidan: ok then.... itachi.. me: OMFG!!!* i take my sword and randomly slash it around*
over a year ago Grimmjows_girl said…
O_O Uhm...Relax?.... uhm....sorry, im not good at this ^_^;... uhm... uh........ crude.....uh...anything?...no... well... im goin for a bite... and stop worrin,Marianna!And i agree, alot of itachi fans....also...PUT DOWN THE FRIGGIN' SWORD!!!!!
over a year ago iluvdeidara418 said…
LOL... "too many itachi fans"... that's gonna make akatsuki_otaku so pissed... XDD 'cuz she's a TOTAL itachi fanGIRL.. LOL.. XDD
We know this ^_^;;;;;; ugh....... im realllllyyyyllylylyly boreddd... *thinks*..nope, still bored >>
yea im bored too
LOL.. yeah..

i'm bored too..
Im sooo boreeeddd..*falls outta chair and sleeps* ZZZzzzz.... ZZZzzzz..... ZZZz...
actually, i've only met two itachi fangirl on fanpop.. akatsuki_otaku,and deathnote..
yeah.. but i think akatsuki_otaku's a TRUE, DEDICATED itachi fangirl...
yeah.. i also think that... even tho I love Itachi, she suport itachi more than me..
ohh.. i didn't know you where an itachi fangirl... anyway, does anybody know a sasori fangirl on fanpop? i always wondered...
I know one,, but she was dissing hidan sooo..... yah... i stay away from dissers.. it was some dumbazz on the akatsuki spot... i saw it and wanted to trottle em only to see mar- OMFG!!SOrry..i mean "Sincarra" took care of it......jez im gonna yell at her....
who????
Hidanfan...ughhhh..she's gettin irritable with me havin to call her dat..lol
ohh... hidanfan....*sarcasm* rite........^___________^;;
Well, she told me to call her Sincarra... but I forgot...
Sincarra?? why Sincarra?
I don't know, she just told me to call her by that name.. but i think it's a cool name tho..
smile
yeah, i think its a cool name too.. =3
I have a name simalar to that too, it's "Siara", my grandmother gave it to me when i was young... I love that name, but I don't use it much
"Siara" that's a nice name....

Why won't you use it?
Idk, but maybe I should use it...
big smile
ya, you should totally use it..
Okay, then you can call me Siara!
Yes,,i like my NEW name.....*pulls out sword* And I Say It WIth Pride!!!!!!!hidan:........ me: what?! hidan" oh nothing..
Ok, whatever.. Sincarra.. anyway, put down your sword!
mischievous
ya Sincarra! put down your sword!

LOL! XDD
Aww,plz?!?!?!Its fun!!!gin: Your gonna poke out an eyeball!!me: no i wont!...worry wart..*i swing the sword and cut of a peice of hidan's hair* hidan:..........*a scilence*......OMFG!!!!!!!!* hidan takes his scythe and chases me* gin:...guh!,i have to help her..AGAIN! ( the picture is george st. pierre a really good UFC i belive welter weight champion,,,he mightve lost his title,,i forget..)
Aww,plz?!?!?!Its fun!!!gin: Your gonna poke out an eyeball!!me: no i wont!...worry wart..*i swing the
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
i dont but he looks hot....
Yah he does..hehhe,i like him better than the old champion... he's hot,he has a tatoo with jap writin,looks really buff (+ he is!!!*drools* *hidan slaps me*),and he's from canada....
he looks ripped and hott!!!!!!!!
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
lol
r u guys crazy or what?!lol
jk
but seriously,that guy is soooooooooooo nottt hotttttttttttt
this is hot.......*points at itachi pic*
that is not.......*points at george st. pierre*
Hmmm...i think hes not..or maybe i've seen 2 much 'itachi hotness' that i find NO1 hot anymore.lol
what u guys think?!
lol
r u guys crazy or what?!lol
jk
but seriously,that guy is soooooooooooo nottt hotttttttttttt
this
eh he is cute in that picture.. i guess
link THIS IS ME AND RUSTY'S ARTICLE MUST READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
..........im getting ubber tired of this,,if i go on one more fuggin forum, and see this.... somone is gonna have - gin: this is sensored..... me:..............
me:.................. WHY THE HELL AM I SEEING THAT ARTICLE EVERYWHERE I GO?!?!?!?! I SWEAR IF I SEE THAT ARTICLE AGAIN, I'M GONNA GO VAMPIRE ON SOMEONE! *open my message inbox and read a message that cici sent* THAT DID IT! I CAN'T HOLD MY ANGER ANYMORE, I AM GOING VAMPIRE ON SOMEONE! November_snow: I shouldn't have let her watch Vampire Knight, Lavender_115: Yeah, anyway, where's the garlics? Oh, there it is.. Here's one for you. That's for you to protect from Hinata1994..
worried
lol
WTF?!
DONT LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEE
btw,thx 4 letting me no cici
WHOZ COPYIN U CICI.IS IT ME?!UH..I DONT THINK SO,ANYWAY....DONT JUST GO & RUSTY U 2.............ITS NO FUN WITHOUT U GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
wow.. i missed a lot....

who's leaving??
crying
Rusty,cici & Hidanfan *sniff*...*sob!!!*...*SOB!!!!!*
& hinata's going all vampire.lolzzz
but they just cant leave like that
*reads cici's comment*
I GUESS?!OFCOURSE HEZ CUTE..ITS 1 OF MY FAV PICS & HE LOOOKS FUCKIN HAWTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......& MINEEEEEEEEE!!!!!lol
So anywayz,some of my closet freids r leaving...fan-..uhhh..the naruto spot...no wait....R U GUYS LEAVING FANPOP OR JUST THE NARUTO SPOT?!......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!TH­E SUSPENSE IS KILLIN' MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R u guys gonna return...i hope so

Btw,this is a really beautiful picture.......that *sniff*....always makes me cry......*SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*.....wow...IM ACTUALLY CRYING...OFFLINE?!....its so beautiful but sad.....ppl always said a picture was worth a million words & i always *sniff*....doubted them.............when i see this irresistible smile is totally worth a trillion words....worth a trillion beautiful words.......*SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­*..­...­..i­tac­hiz not dead u see,u just fail 2 see him still existing.......hez RISING OVER HEAVEN...........& YET STILL EXISTING IN THIS PATHETIC WORLD..BUT STILL...I WANT HIM..I CANT LET HIM GOOOOOOOOOO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!Y MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!?!?!?!BUT LIKE I SAID..HE EXISTSSSS.....SO I *SNIFFF!!!!!!!!!!!*...DONT NEED 2 BE SAD......but every1z leaving & im thinking of itachiz pain...which i thought of last night & it had me crying all night...i barely slept...my pillow was so wet...IM NOT JOKING PPL.....& now i hav creepy dark circles round my eyes which makes me lok like im sick & old or something...it was so scary & prominent.ahhhhh...IM HALF BLIND....U KNOW?!
Rusty,cici & Hidanfan *sniff*...*sob!!!*...*SOB!!!!!*
& hinata's going all vampire.lolzzz
but they ju
*pat akatsuki_otaku* me: Don't cry, and have creepy dark circles around your eyes..Jez.. We've already got one who has the creepy dark circles around his eye *glare at gaara* me: just one question, Gaara-kun, are you sure you're not using Temari-san's eye liners?
Ugh, over dramatic in my opinion...*yawns*..wait!*i grab garlic* ko..
ittttttttaaaaachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiii­iii­iii­i
dontinsultme
ittttttttaaaaachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
dontinsultme
WTF!?!???!?!?!
HOW THE HELL WAS THAT AN INSULT DAMN!>!>!>