Naruto I spy with my sharingan eye an akatsuki hottie

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 11:42AM
Who's the hottest out of the akatsuki >^..^<

Naruto 805 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 805

over a year ago Hidanfan said…
surprise
HOW MUCH WOOD COULD A WOODCHUCK CHUCK CHUCK IF A WOODCHUCK COULD CHUCK WOOD?!?!?!?!?!
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
big smile
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF?!?!?!?!?!
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­XD
over a year ago cici746454 said…
laugh
minato what happened-cici
they were just being retard cici-minato
well that figures-cici (i know minato isnt in the akatsuki)
last edited over a year ago
minato what happened-cici
they were just being retard cici-minato
well that figures-cici (i know mi
WTF?!y is he here!SMOKY ASH!DINNER TIME *the dragons come next 2 me and glare hungrily at Minato*Me:ok have fun *Dragons chase Minato* now ill tell them 2 stop if u take back the retard remark.....And akatsuki_otaku,what was ur WTF?!!?!4?nothing happened 2 u >> *mumbles*:lucky [i just like this picture alot its funny XD
WTF?!y is he here!SMOKY ASH!DINNER TIME *the dragons come next 2 me and glare hungrily at Minato*Me:o
smile
WOW they are big,i guess i will take it back..... not just kidding yea ill take it back-minato wow i didnt know that would go easy-cici
WOW they are big,i guess i will take it back..... not just kidding yea ill take it back-minato wow i
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
I AM THE ONLY ONE ALOWED TO THREATEN CICI!YOU MADE ME DO THIS-rusty yelled
o god-madara whispered
*inner ashley came out* back off of cici......-rusty said while the beast backed up
I AM THE ONLY ONE ALOWED TO THREATEN CICI!YOU MADE ME DO THIS-rusty yelled
o god-madara whispered
Smoky Ash,stop.Nor did i but when u have giant persuasive dragons,it goes by real fast
Smoky Ash,stop.Nor did i but when u have giant persuasive dragons,it goes by real fast
Well rusty,i have won many wars,would u like 2 live?or die?a simple question really...i ponder why u try and defeat me..*summons a pack of war wolves* Now,about my question of war fare......*smiles evily* but consider this:war fare is not 4 people who go easy and take mursey and pitty,ruthless people adore wars and well......blood can b spilt easy,and keep loved ones out of the fight.............Hidan:Wow,....i wouldnt even fight!and im immortal!*mumbles*:she gave the whole war speech to,she's serious...
*glares at hidanfan* you dont scare me
*snaps finger* madara-rusty
yea yea i know-madara
all of a sudden a portal was rippped open have a 3 huge three headed dogs come out and a griffon.
ahhh this is a little more even-rusty
meh
*cici and minato move behind a rock and start to watch* what do you think they will do to each other-cici i dont know but i hope they dot hurt each otheer-minato
well..i wasnt expecting u 2 fight,so b it *summons Nagato* Nagato:y am i here?me:because u r...and i summoned wrong thing!Nagato:im not a thing!me;i dunno bout that..ok *summons a Lighting Wolf* im feeling,happy if u will,i might let u live,i might not!Attack!*the wolves charge at rusty* *laughs* u give in war ends here and now or wolves can have a chew toy..either way i win....*summons Ice Dragon* Crystal freeze Madara so he can't summon 4 her....*Dragon blows cold air on Madara and he freezes* dont worry he isnt dead,just frozen until i fell like unfreezin him............
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you think i am worried about madara. *jumps on griffon and flys up, all of the sudden a huge blast of fire breaks through the ice*
I am madara uchiha, not Mr.weak phants- madara
Summoning Fire dragon and fire wolf-madara
You sure have a thing for fire-rusty said down to him
only because i have a BURNING love for you-madara
awwww your so sweet-rusty

fire dragon melts all of the ice dragons ice. As rusty and madara hearts melt into each others
meh
summons kakashis dogs thinks to self- maybe if i have dogs the wolf wont find me and minato (i hope)
monkey
And in war,u call me BM...*whistles and panthers,tigers,lions,and war bear appears* ahh,my war bear...my favorite mount...*climbs atop of bear* hmmm......somethings r missing i just cant figure out what though.........Ah!*pulls out Hell Blade and summons war hawk* now,this is how war fare is done!and cici,i dont think rusty will fight.....so no 1 should get hurt but if i have 2.......
ow,Rusty this is war not a romance!u dont c me bringing in Hidan!Madara nice call on fire dragon though,but is it stronger than mine? *summons Fire Dragon* Ok SuperNova take care of madara's dragon......*summons gryphhon* Attack rusty!
ow,Rusty this is war not a romance!u dont c me bringing in Hidan!Madara nice call on fire dragon thou
o whatever *wait for the gyrphons to get close and flies up* ahhahaha good night gyrphons *they fall to the ground* *she looked at the two dragons they were a pretty even match* NOW SUMMONING-rusty
*a huge water dragon appeared*
gett'em squirt. and you thought i couldnt summon!-rusty
i said u just rely on him thats all!now!*jumps on gryphon and shoots a fire arrow at rusty and jumps off gryphon* crap....*whistles*Dragon!*dragon catches BM* ty *pats dragon* now!fire ball!DRAGON BOMB!*dragon makes a dupicate and the duplicate goes 2 rusty and explodes*Smokey!Gusted wind now!*smokey breaths smoke and sends it toward rusty by flapping its wings*
over a year ago Hidan-sama said…
hmmm,arent u 2 friends??friends dont fight............but what ev,continue ur war [i cant tell who is winning]
Delio but out!Hidan:yah!me:shut it!Hidan:ok...
{wait i thought you were the same person? huh?}
i knew i shouldnt have given the account 2 him!it wouldve caused confuesion like rusty is confused right now!sry folks blame my friend delio!i gave him my account >> he said hed never b caught dead on fanpop,he's a big ass liar........
{hahaha you cant blame him. Its just that rusty is a mastermind and knows everything. Like when people LIE {not you hidanfan someone else did and i hope they see this lol}}

{i am like the aizen of fanpop hahahhaha!}
har-har but back 2 our war b4 we were rudly interrupted XD *looks at Hian-sama* SINNCARRA!*sword goes on fire then i swing at Hidan-sama!* haha!REVENGE BIOTCH!>:) uh.....u didnt read that >.>
blush
OH SHIT!my cat fellin the tub!and it had water in it XD >> poor Itachi-san [yeah i named my cat itachi gotta problem?]
over a year ago iluvdeidara418 said…
hehe..a cat named itachi.. that's cool...XD
hottest akatsuki member? that would be dei-dei! XD
in your case, that would be itachi-san rite maida? (:
hehe..a cat named itachi.. that's cool...XD
hottest akatsuki member? that would be dei-dei! XD
in y
big smile
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CORRECT ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!LADIES,GENTLEMEN..........­&am­p; NARUTARDS,V'VE GOT A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!A NEW GENIUS,SRRY UNDEADEMPEROR1.LOL
Hey,some1 sayin' or thinkin' "well,duh,she would obviously pick Itachi" should mind their own beeswax.XD
smile
awww a cat named itachi is cute
Ty ^^ i lovez my cat ^^ *pets Itachi..THE CAT!not the real itachi [shesh!fangirls!]* so fluffy!
over a year ago iluvdeidara418 said…
laugh
LOL.. maida!! (:
over a year ago Temari_ said…
i love nagato! :)
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
wow...i missed a lot!
nice name for your cat, hidanfan!
TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Birdy!*bird explodes* *coughs* i blame deidara *falls down* IM OK!no worry just have explsion relapse.....
Birdy!*bird explodes* *coughs* i  blame deidara *falls down* IM OK!no worry just have explsion relaps
sick
ok im not ok get an ambulance.......Pein:ill go call the ambulance......Me:thnak you Pein-sama......
*me and itachi cutting some ropes*me:hey, itachi-kun, do you think hidanfan will be okay? itachi: yeah, she'll be okay, beside pein is calling an ambulance *accidently cut the phone caple* me:itachi-kun! you just cut the phone caple! itachi:oops! what should i do? me: i dunno, act like it never happened? itachi: good idea...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey, akatsuki_otaku! i got good news!i called november_snow last night!and she said she's gonna come back on fanpop within two weeks or three!
big smile
REALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY­YY!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!Y­EAH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
hey,what do ya think Rusty would say?!
hmmm
i dunno, maybe the "fight" will begin...
surprise
*Hidan walks in* Itachi,what happened....y is she expoldy looking u have a cut wire and Pein flipping that She's on the ground burnt w/ a phone in his hand me:*cough* well,pein was trying 2 call an ambulance when SOMEONE cut the line *coughs then K.Os....* Hidan:ok.....*looks around* im leaveing....but i should take u 2 a hospital..*hidan picks me up and walks out the door 2 a ninja hospital* pein:ok..so who cut the line *looks at hinata1994 and itachi* it was 1 of u...im guessing..itachi!*grabs itachi's arm* ur introuble dude....
*grab pein's arm* me:hey,let him go or else!!!!! *glare at pein, pein glare back* pein:what are you going to do?You can't do anything, me: muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *started turning into a monster* pein:ok i'll let go of him...*let go of itachi* me: good choice...
laugh
i bet the fight will begin lol!!!!
i wish you would of went all monster on pein
oh, you mean rusty and november_snow?
yea
Hope not.Btw,where r they?!?!
where is who
big smile
November_snow & rusty,Duuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!XD
i dunno....hey i haven't seen rusty a while....