akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 11:42AM
Who's the hottest out of the akatsuki >^..^<
save

Naruto 805 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-75 of 805

over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
OH!XD
I agree,he's soooooooooooooooooooooo........ahhhhhhhhhh­...­...­...
OH!XD<br />
I agree,he's soooooooooooooooooooooo........ahhhhhhhhhh­<wbr>...­<wbr>...­<wb
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
OMG OMG OMG He's so hott!!! *running around the room*
crying
Well,DUH!!!!!!!!!LOL
He's sooooooooooooo HAWT but i like him 4 who he is not just cuz he's hot.........
Well,DUH!!!!!!!!!LOL<br />
He's sooooooooooooo HAWT but i like him 4 who he is not just cuz he's hot.
over a year ago Sakura1992 said…
smile
i like sasori!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
smile
you guys are nuts lol
Yeah, me too. I luv him for who his is too! Ugh.......damn you, sasuke, i'm gonna get you for what you did to Itachi! *sob*
Yeah, me too. I luv him for who his is too! Ugh.......damn you, sasuke, i'm gonna get you for what yo
meh
no comment
do u h8 sasuke?!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
ooooo i dont know about her but i freaking hate is mother A, i mean i dont voice my views on him so much anymore but i HATE him. ughhhhhh!!!!!great you just had to get me started hahah jk jk but i really dont like him, i hate him
WHAT?!BUT Y?!?!?!?!
angry
He killed Itachi, ugh.....I HATE YOU,SASUKE!!!!!
kiss
OH,i git realy mad 2 but then i realized that Itachi luved him sooooooooooo much so how could i h8 him
OH,i git realy mad 2 but then i realized that Itachi luved him sooooooooooo much so how could i h8 hi
I mean just look at them,so close & Itachi's actually smiling so he's happy with Sasuke,rite?!Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,brooth­er luv........so cute.............
LOL
I mean just look at them,so close & Itachi's actually smiling so he's happy with Sasuke,rite?!Aww
i hate sasgay soooo much and i said no comment because i really had no commment i had nothing to say
mischievous
thats my nickname for him DEAL SASGAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay,wow,u guys r kinda hard 2 get but if u wanna talk bout somethin' else,okay then.Soooooooo can n-e1 plz start a good topic,i'm i8n the mood 2 talk.<333
o trust me i was about to but then i stopped and asked madara.

"hey madara i am your girl right?"-rusty
"of across why?"-madara
"Some fangirl..."-rusty
"awww your the only one for me" *huge*
last edited over a year ago
-_-
hahaha okay yes a little corny but thats how it happened =]. So you guys like itachi huh? Do you read fanfiction for him?
Het,btw,y r u sooooooo obsessed with Madara?!Just askin'.I mean,i no u think he's.HAWT but just wonderin' if there's another reason :p
Well mainly i just love his personality. I mean i was reading the manga and i was like "dam itachi and sasuke have nothing on this guy." i love his history to and how he is so so so well he's so secretive but yet he can still be evil. Also he's not annoying like a lot of the characters in naruto, he was also kinda right about the whole thing, he knew that the leaf village would one day destory the uchiha thats why he fought with the 1st hokage. Also i love how he can act so well, for some reasons i always fall for the people who are good at acting {L-deathnote, Aizen and Gin -bleach,}. His power also makes me love him, i mean come on he's kinda all powerful and he is a master mind! He fooled the whole akatsuki into thinking he's an idiot, when he really is probable the greatest mind on earth {naruto earth}. Also have you noticed he's never irrated either, he's always calm even when things are crumbleing around and also he is pretty much still useing the akatsuki for himself and only himself and no one else even questions him about it. One of my favorite things he can do is Teleportation, he's awsome at it. I wish i could do that, make some made and try to get them to hit me and then it goes right through me =]

{sorry i can type so much more but yea hands starting to hurt}
Well mainly i just love his personality. I mean i was reading the manga and i was like "dam itac
kiss
LOL
WHOA!!!!!!!U r a 1 serious fangirl but i think Itachi is wayy smarter & cooler & hotter & he can act just aswell,i mean he's carrying such a burden & is yet stays soooo composed & always puts up an impassive face & displays the personality of such an emotionless guy,i mean thats so cool & so hard 2 do.He's great in every way & is better than any other Naruto character.
Hey,i no bout your huggggeeeee obsession with Madara so Itachi's my choice so u shouldn't mind me sayin' Itachi's HAWTER.Besides,it's not like i'm tryin' 2 take away Madara from u cuz that's what u h8.LOL
Btw,ITACHI ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!*loosens grip*
*glomp!*
LOL<br />
WHOA!!!!!!!U r a 1 serious fangirl but i think Itachi is wayy smarter & cooler & ho
*glare*
madara is hotter,smart,cooler and smexier but feel free to think what you want.
Just as long as you stick with itachi and dont try even getting close to my man!!!!!!!!!!!0_0 will be good friends =]
heart
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ofcourse,i <3 ITACHI!!!!!!!!!& i think he's sooooooooo.....ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!
Sure,we'll stay friends....as long as u stick 2 Madara!!!!!!!!!XD
Btw,i got kinda scared with the glare thingy cuz i was wonderin' if u'd get upset or anything.XD
YAY!!!!!!GO ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*FANGIRL SCREAM*
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
Ofcourse,i <3 ITACHI!!!!!!!!!& i think he's sooooooooo.....ALL THAT!!
laugh
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Girl,u crack me up <33333
That's 1 reason i <3 talkin' with u
Bout the Itachi pic,i was just in the mood :3
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
Girl,u crack me up <33333<br />
That's 1 reason i <3 talkin' with u<br />